Single Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I put that fence in myself and they shouldn't be able to get out. We just need to make sure that the gate at the top is locked."

We walk back into the house and before I can offer her a drink she is in my arms. Her lips are soft and moist and the kiss is fantastic, but I push her back. The look in her eyes goes right to my heart but before she says anything I speak.

"I just want to make sure you know what you're doing."

"It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I remember."

"You know what I mean. I don't want you regretting this later."

"When I came here last weekend, I had every intention of sleeping with you. You were going to be my re-entry into dating men. When I saw that woman on your deck, I was angry, but while I walked back to my car I realized that it was probably a good thing. If I'd slept with you then, I would have regretted it. But now I've seen you every day for the past week and I know that it has to be you. You're a great guy. Your nice, good looking and intelligent. Maybe a little dense, but I can work with that. I've gotten to know you much better than if we'd gone on some lame date or if I'd followed through with my plan. I'm ok with my decision, but you are still taking me out to dinner tonight." Then our lips are together again and I waste no time in moving us into my bedroom.

It doesn't take us very long to shed our clothing and we find ourselves on my bed. I take a moment to check her out. Her tits are big and firm with nice sized nipples. Her stomach is flat and she has a tattoo just above her waist of a butterfly. She has a small circle of pubic hair just above her clit. Her thighs are muscular and her calves well toned. On the inside of her left thigh is another tattoo of the sun.

I begin to kiss her tits, but she pulls me up instead, reaches between us and grabs my dick. "I want to feel you inside of me. You can't cum because I'm not on the pill, but I need to feel you." She rubs the head on her already slick folds and then slowly pushes the head inside of her. She is incredibly tight and once she moves her hand I slowly start to push.

"Go slow, it's been a long time since I've had a man inside of me. I want to feel every inch as you slide in."

She is so tight that it takes a long time to push. I can tell she is uncomfortable, but she won't let me stop. I finally feel her pelvis against mine and we lie still. I kiss her tenderly on the face and when I feel her finally relax I slowly slide out of her. After several strokes she starts to loosen up and we start to get into a nice easy rhythm. At first she is just lying there, but as the feelings start to get better her body responds.

"Oh fuck, this is what I've been missing. Just keep going and let me know when you get close." She is panting now as my pace gets faster.

"You feel fantastic," I tell her. I kiss her and she responds aggressively. As my strokes get faster she starts to bite my lower lip and her fingers scrape my back. This only makes me thrust harder.

"Oh, fuck me harder. I've missed this so much. You feel so good inside of me. Fuck me harder." She bites my lip harder this time and her fingers dig into my back. The pain mixed with the incredible feelings coming from my dick is incredible. Her pussy is gripping me tightly and her groaning gets louder. She suddenly wraps her legs around me and pulls me tight into her. Her hands reach down and grab my ass, her fingernails digging into the flesh and she bites my shoulder. I can't move as her body starts to thrust against me. I nip her ear just a bit roughly and she screams as her orgasm rips through her body. Her pussy is pulsing around my cock and I can't move an inch. Her fingernails are still digging into my ass and I'm afraid she's going to rip the flesh off of me.

She finally relaxes and loosens her grip. She is panting as she stares at me, her eyes slightly unfocused. "Thank you, that was amazing. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"I'm fine. I'll have to check my ass, but everything else is good." I move my hips a little and she has a small aftershock.

"That's the first time I've had an orgasm with a guy." She has a satisfied smile on her face and she kisses me gently. "I got a little crazy there."

"I liked it. I've never had a girl scratch me like that."

"I'll try and be gentler next time. I don't want to draw blood." I roll off of her and my cock pops free. I am getting close and don't want to take any chances. Judy reaches down and starts to stroke my cock. She is watching her hand as it moves up and down. "I've haven't been with someone who is quite as big as you. I thought you were ripping me apart at first."

She continues to stroke me but it quickly becomes obvious she is nervous. I start to wonder about her previous boyfriends and decide that next time I will show her what it's like to have a guy take care of her. But right now I need to finish.

"I'm going to cum soon."

She doesn't stop stroking me and soon I'm squirting all over her stomach and chest. Her hand continues to stroke me as I finish cumming. When I start to soften she lets go and rubs my fluid into her skin. Then she surprises me by putting her finger in her mouth. She rolls onto her back and I kiss her again. I can't believe how sexy she is. Her breasts are standing firm on her chest and her hair is a mess. Her face is incredibly beautiful and she has a very happy, content look. She is still rubbing my cum on her belly.

"I feel so good right now," she says. "I need to go home before our date, but are you Ok if I just hang out for a while? Maybe you'll be ready for a second round soon."

I give my response by kissing her hard on the lips and helping her rub the cream into her skin. "I know I rushed things just now, but I really just wanted to feel you inside of me," she says. "I used to have Linda use a strap-on or a dildo on me, but she wasn't very good at it and I was never satisfied."

"Is that how you knew you were missing out on something?"

"Yeah, I just never felt complete. I had orgasms with her, but not like I just had with you." We start to kiss again and her hand instantly goes to my semi-hard dick. "You're still pretty hard."

"Looking at you kept me from going completely soft." It takes only a few strokes of her hand to get me hard again and she pulls me on top of her. This time my cock easily slides into her.

"Hmmmm, that feels so good," she sighs. Her movements are slow and deliberate, almost as if she is savoring the feeling. I reach up and tweak her nipples and she smiles at me. "I like that. Just not too hard, they are very sensitive."

I pull her down so that I can kiss her. She stops moving her hips while we kiss so I gently push into her. I reach down and grab her ass to hold her steady while I thrust into and she starts to grunt. Her ass is firm and as I squeeze her cheeks her kisses seem to get more urgent. Soon I am thrusting hard into her pussy and she starts to moan louder.

"Oh, that's it. That feels so good. I can feel you pushing so deep. Don't stop," she encourages. Her pussy starts to clench by cock and on a whim I lightly slap her ass. "Oh fuck, do that again." I slap her a little harder and she responds again. Her pussy is getting wetter and tighter as her orgasm starts to take control. I spank her again just a little harder and her body tightens even more. "Oh, again, do it again." I am thrusting as fast as I can and this time I really spank her ass. "Oh fuck, again. Give me another." One more hard spank and her body goes rigid, her head goes back and without another word I spank her again.

This time it is like a spring releasing and Judy screams. I can feel my thighs get wet as her orgasm releases. Judy's entire body starts to spasm and her pussy grips me tightly. Now she starts to fuck down on my cock, her hips slamming down on me over and over. I give her one more spank and she collapses.

"Oh shit that was intense. I've never been spanked during sex. That was amazing," she pants. She is lying on me, my cock still buried inside her spasming pussy. I can feel small aftershocks go through her body.

I hold her tightly to me and she seems to melt into me. Her skin is very warm and slimy as I remember I had cum on her stomach not too long ago. Judy doesn't seem to want to move though, so I let her rest.

After several minutes her breathing returns to normal and she lifts her head to look at me. "We're still on for dinner, right?"

"You bet. Do you still want to go out or would you rather I cook us something?"

"Let's go out. It's early still."

"Ok. Do you still want to go to that Italian place?"

"Yes, but I'll have to go home, shower and change clothing. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want me eating there dressed like I am."

"I'll tell you what, why don't I take you home now and I'll pick you up around five. That will give us both enough time to get ready."

She lifts her head and looks over at my alarm clock. "It's only just after three now. That would give me plenty of time to get ready." She stops to think and asks, "Would you mind much if I leave Maggie here and drive myself back? That way I can stay tonight and not have to rush home in the morning before work. That is if you want me to stay tonight."

I think my cock grew a few inches. "I have no problem with that."

She laughs at me and climbs off my still hard cock. I'm shocked when she spins around and takes my cock into her mouth. I'm even more shocked by how good she is with her mouth. In almost no time at all I am ready to cum and warn her. Instead of pulling away she completely engulfs me, gives one more hard suck and I explode into her mouth.

Maybe because I've already cum once, but she is able to take the entire load into her mouth and swallows. She finishes cleaning me off and goes into the bathroom.

"I thought you weren't very experienced? That was incredible."

"I used to do that a lot, but it's been so long I didn't think I'd remember. I guess it's like riding a bike."

"Well you seem to have remembered very well."

Her smile lights up her entire face. "Thank you for everything," she says to me. "I was really nervous about this whole thing. I'm glad nothing happened last week."

"What do you mean by last week?"

"Remember earlier I told you I had seen your friend on the deck? How do you think it happened that I was here that evening?"

"You already hinted you had intended to sleep with me."

"I had. You were supposed to be my first guy. You still are my first, but in a much better way than just throwing myself at you. It took a bit longer, but it was well worth the wait."

"I hope I don't disappoint you then."

She looks into my eyes for a long moment. "I don't think you will. You just have to be honest with me. That is all I am asking. I'm not expecting anything else from you. If you have a date with someone else, just be honest. I know you just got out of your marriage and probably want to have your freedom. I've thought about this all week. I'm not the type to sleep around. And I'd like to keep seeing you, but if you have plans with someone else, please just tell me and I'll understand. I'll probably be jealous, but I can deal with it." She suddenly gets a devilish grin on her face. "I am hoping that I'll be too much for you and you'll give up on the idea of anyone else." She suddenly kisses me and bites my lower lip.

A sudden thought enters my mind. I begin to wonder if Heather would be interested in joining the party at some point. It would be interesting to get the two of them together.

As if reading my mind, Judy asks, "What are you thinking? You just got a nasty little grin on your face."

"Maybe I'll tell you later."

"Uh, huh. I'm sure you will."

Eventually we decide it's time to start getting ready so I take Judy back to her car and then head back home to get ready myself. The two dogs are sleeping in the warm sun and I start to get ready for my date.

After my shower I hear the phone ringing. "Hey John, it's Heather."

"Hey, did you speak to Becky?"

"I did. She had a lot of nice things to say about you and wanted to thank me for suggesting you. She also told my you turned her down for dinner."

"Only for tonight."

"That wouldn't have anything to do with that gorgeous brunette I saw you dropping off at her car would it?"

"At the time, no."

"So she is some random girl you picked up?"

"No, her name is Judy. I met her about a week ago and we've been getting together with our dogs."

"I didn't see any dog when you dropped her off."

"Maggie is still here. I'm having dinner with Judy in a little while."

"I see."

"Are you mad?"

"Not really. Just jealous I guess. She's fucking gorgeous."

"That she is. Maybe I'll introduce you some day?"

"Hmm, sounds interesting. How do you know I'd be interested?"

"Are you not?" My dick is starting to get hard. "Your voice sounds a bit deeper."

She chuckles. "Maybe if you play your cards right..." She leaves it at that and changes the subject, but only slightly. "I would like to get together with you. What are your plans for this week?"

"I have no idea. I was off all last week so I have to see how much has piled up at work. But I can call you tomorrow when I get things sorted."

"I'd like that. And just so you know, Becky is planning on calling you as well."

"We'll have to see about that. I'm not really interested in getting mixed up in a messy divorce."

"Oh, there's nothing messy about it. Not anymore anyway."

"Oh? I think beating your wife and acting like he did promises to lead to a messy divorce at the very least."

"I'll have to explain later since you have your date. But Becky's soon to be ex is not going to be a problem."

"I don't think I want the details."

"Not like that you idiot," Heather laughs. "I'll explain later. Have a good date."

"Thanks Heather. I'll talk to you later."

I hang up and finish getting ready. I think about my conversation with Heather and wonder how things will work out with Judy. Judy is a great girl and seems to have her head in order. I am nervous about her past, but so far things seem to be good, of course it's only one week. It's all just a little crazy though. I decide I will talk to her about it in more detail over dinner to make sure I don't wander into anything that could be dangerous.

Judy arrives just after five. She is wearing a summer dress that instantly makes my dick twitch. The dress is held up by thin strips over her shoulders and dips down quite low, exposing a lot of cleavage. The material hugs her hips and ass and exposes quite a bit of her leg since it only hangs down to mid-thigh. "You look gorgeous," I tell her. After admiring her for a few minutes we take care of the dogs and leave for dinner.

During dinner I bring up my concerns and I can tell that she isn't very happy with my questions. She tells me she is still seeing a doctor and that she is doing so on her own. The doctor gives her someone non-partial to help her keep her head straight. I'm surprised when she tells me that her last appointment was about me, but she doesn't go into any details about what they spoke about. I am satisfied that she is being honest with me

"I hope you're not angry for asking such personal things," I say after she answers all my questions.

"I understand why you are asking," she says. "I just hope you trust that I'm being honest with you. One of the things I was told to expect during therapy is to have someone asking those questions. I am glad you feel comfortable enough to ask."

"You said you want honesty. Your past does concern me and all I can promise is that I'm not like those guys in the past."

"I know. That's why I let happen what happened earlier. I feel very safe around you, but I don't know why. You don't seem to get ruffled by anything and you seem to be very even keeled. It's not something that I am familiar with. Even Linda didn't make me feel like this."

"Well, I'm far from perfect. I have my moments and I'm sure my ex-wife can tell you all kinds of terrible stories."

"I don't plan on interviewing her though, so you don't have to worry about that."

I chuckle at that. "That's good. I'm pretty sure she'd tell you all kinds of things. Some might even be true."

After that the conversation seems to flow much easier and we enjoy the rest of our meal. I am hoping getting my concerns out of the way now will make things go much better in the long run. I feel that I can trust her answers, but only time will tell.

After dinner we walk hand in hand through town and things go great till I see Summer walking toward us with some of her friends. I stop and mutter, "shit" under my breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you remember that call you overheard earlier?"

"The girl you went out with last night?"

"That's her up the street." Summer is already walking towards us by now and she's pissed.

"So, this is why you wouldn't see me? One bad date and you found someone else?" She's eyeing Judy and not being very friendly about it.

"Sorry Summer, but that was more than a bad date. I'm not sure what you remember, but I was holding your hair while you puked over the railing."

Summer's anger seems to dissipate at that. "I don't remember much. You must think I'm some horrible, stupid child."

"I'm disappointed, that's for sure."

She looks at Judy again and her anger seems to increase. "You could have at least told me you had another date."

"We hadn't made plans till after I spoke to you. I wasn't lying on the phone."

Again Summer's anger lessens. She starts to say something but seems to think better of it. "I really am sorry about last night. I hope that we can at least be friends again." She turns to Judy and says, "You better be nice to him. John's a great guy and deserves someone that is going to treat him right."

Judy smiles at me and says, "I promise."

"I better go. Please don't avoid me at the store. I'd feel terrible if you did." Then Summer turns and runs back to her friends where one of them holds her. A couple of them give me dirty looks but that's where it ends.

"Well that was awkward," Judy says. "You handled that pretty well though. I'm not sure I could have kept my cool like that." She is looking into my eyes and seems to be searching for something. "I want to kiss you very much right now, but I don't want to start a scene." I take her hand and lead her back the way we had come so that we don't have to walk past Summer.

"I had a lot of practice with my ex-wife. She used to fly off the handle a lot."

Judy doesn't say anything and we walk in silence till we find a little café for dessert. We each order a coffee and share a piece of cake. The rest of the date goes smoothly and I am finding myself liking Judy more and more. She is very easy going and seems to be relaxing more and more. Since our run-in with Summer, she has become more and more fun. She has a smile on her face the entire time and laughs easily, even at my lame jokes.

I also notice that her eyes have become more of a green color now. She is touching me a lot more and carries quite a bit of the conversation. She tells me a lot about her past, even the "dark" parts as she put it. I am happy to learn that she likes the outdoors and look forward to taking her camping and paddling when the opportunity presents itself. I am not surprised to learn she was a star athlete in high school and played soccer in college.

Judy also asks a lot of questions about my marriage and I answer her as truthful as I can. One thing I've learned is that there are three sides to everything and I explain to her that even though I felt I was right, my ex-wife also thought she was right and that in reality, we were both only partially right. Judy listens to me carefully while I explain that, although I'm sure I did a really bad job of it.