Single Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you weren't thinking about John when you got dressed to come over here," Judy says with a smile.

"Ok, so maybe I was, but it was only for the fantasy when I got home."

"So you were going to fantasize about having sex with John? Isn't this much better?" Judy's attitude is surprising to me and I start to wonder how much of this she has planned. I also begin to wonder exactly how drunk she is.

Tina looks embarrassed and just stands with her hands next to her sides. I can also tell that she is turned on by the impressions of her nipples against her bra. Her body is incredible and I can only imagine what type of idiot throws a woman like this aside.

I continue to wait for my cue from Judy, but it doesn't come right away. First she strips down to her bra and panties. I'm amazed that my pants haven't blown apart from my erection. I have to be looking at two of the most perfect bodies I've ever seen. Next Judy takes Tina's hand and they both walk over to me. Judy kisses me first and then pushes Tina forward. Tina's lips are hesitant but when Judy puts my hand on her lower back and I pull her tighter, she relaxes and begins to enjoy the kiss.

As Tina and I kiss, Judy unsnaps Tina's bra and pulls it off of her. She then pushes Tina's panties down her legs and help her step out of them. With Tina completely naked, Judy takes her bra off and then steps behind Tina and starts to kiss her neck. I am still fully dressed but I can feel the heat radiating off of Tina's body. Her lips have become softer and she starts to enjoy the sensations.

I hear Judy whisper, "Remove his clothes Tina." Tina reluctantly steps back, but only so she can get my shirt over my head. Next she fumbles with the button to my pants, so Judy steps in to assist. With Judy's help, Tina is able to get my pants off. Her eyes focus on the bulge in my boxers and she licks her lips. "Go ahead, I know you want to see it. Pull down his underwear."

Tina puts her fingers inside the elastic band and pushes them down. My cock pops out and almost smacks her in the face. I hear her gasp as she sees my cock for the first time. Tina wraps her hand around my hard shaft and she moves her thumb across the head, smearing the pre-cum that is leaking.

"Taste it. It's quite yummy." Tina dips her head low and licks just a little. Judy is right behind her whispering in her ear. "I love to swallow his cock and feel its weight on my tongue. When I take him all the way to the back of my throat I almost cum right then. And I love the way it swells just before he shoots a huge load down my throat." Tina is licking more and more and I can hear little whimpers as Judy talks to her.

I look down and see that Judy is playing with Tina's tits and I am guessing her other hand is between Tina's legs. Finally Tina puts her entire mouth around my cock and moves her mouth down the hard shaft. She's not very skilled but it feels really good. Only after a few moments, she pulls Tina away.

"Go sit on the bed Tina." Tina does as she's told and Judy moves into Tina's spot. She then proceeds to give me an amazing blow job. Her mouth seems to be extra hot and she is enjoying herself immensely. She is making small humming sounds and the vibrations quickly bring me to the brink.

"Oh fuck Judy, I'm going to cum." Judy doesn't stop and gives my balls a slight squeeze. That's all it takes and I roar as I shoot load after load into her beautiful mouth. She swallows every bit and continues to clean me off. I look over at Tina and she is staring in amazement. She also is lightly stroking her pussy so I am able to get my first look. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed. The outer lips are big and swollen and glistening with her juices. At first she doesn't notice me looking but when she does she doesn't seem embarrassed. There is a slight challenge in her eyes now and she slides two fingers into her pussy.

Judy looks up and sees me watching Tina. Judy stands up and whispers to me, "Go do her like you do me. Make her scream."

I walk over to Tina and lean down to kiss her. "Get on the bed and make yourself comfortable." Tina slides up against the wall and spreads her legs. She slides her fingers along her wet slit and waits for me to make my move. I check her out again and notice that her tits are slightly larger than Judy's and are slightly saggier. They are still quite firm though and I can only hope that if Judy and I are together, Judy looks half as good as Tina.

I move onto the bed and kiss her gently on the lips before kissing my way down. I spend several minutes on each of her tits before continuing my quest. I kiss my way between her legs and pull her fingers out of her pussy and lick them sensually. She groans when my tongue makes first contact with her pussy.

I feel the bed move and know that Judy has moved to join us. I take my time exploring Tina's pussy with my tongue and when I hear her moan I test the spot to see if it makes her moan again. After the third or fourth time she moans I finally find the right spot. This time when I lick, her entire body jumps off the bed. I test the spot again and get the same reaction. I apply a little pressure and I hear a loud sigh. One more try and this time her hands go to my head and she pushes her pussy against my face.

Tina is very quiet but I can tell she loves everything I am doing to her. Her juices are dripping down my chin and her hips are thrusting against my face. I look up and see that Judy is kissing her around the face and tweaking Tina's nipples lightly. But the main reaction is from my tongue.

There is a steady stream of liquid leaking from her pussy and I am glad to find that she has a slightly tangy, enjoyable taste. She is still mostly silent except for small whimpers and moans but when I feel her body start to tense she becomes more vocal.

"Oh, oh that's it. Just like that. Oh, please don't stop." Then more moans till they become long squeals. When I slide two fingers between her moist lips she hits her climax and screams. My face is flooded by her juices and her head is thrown back. Her fingers are in my hair and she is holding me tight to her pussy as her hips spasm. Her orgasm seems to go on for an eternity but she finally relaxes back onto the bed. She is looking at me with wide eyes and she is panting trying to get her breath.

"Oh crap, Judy, you weren't kidding about his tongue. I've never had anyone give me an orgasm orally."

"I told you." Tina looks at Judy, takes her head between her hands and pulls her into a deep, passionate kiss.

I'm left kind of waiting for my turn but the girls continue to kiss for a while. To get their attention I run my tongue along Tina's wet slit. This works and she seems to pounce on me. The kiss doesn't last very long and then Judy kisses me. "Hmm, I can taste Tina all over your face. She tastes pretty good. I may have to try her out later."

By now my cock is hard again and Judy begins to stroke it. Tina is sitting back watching and nibbling her lower lip. Judy is watching her now and she starts to stroke me harder. "You want to feel this inside of you now?"

"Would you mind?" I actually chuckle at the question and both girls turn to look at me. "I'm being polite."

"Yeah, mind your own business," Judy adds.

I laugh again and both girls join me. "What would it be worth to you?" Judy asks Tina.

"I'll cook you dinner every night for a week." Judy pretends to think about it and then smiles.

"Like I'm going to say no to you now. And you do not have to cook dinner. I only ask that you never have sex with John without me knowing." Judy is quite serious right now and Tina has a surprised look on her face. "I don't have to be there, but I always have to know about it. Is that a deal?"

"I'm not sure this is ever going to happen again, but it's a deal." The two girls kiss as if I'm not even in the room. "But I also can't promise that I won't ask again."

Then Judy turned to me. "You owe me big time mister and you better not forget it. In a couple of days I'm going to ready for you and you will have to beg for mercy."

I kissed her hard before turning my attention back to Tina. "Are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Yes." I didn't waste another moment. Tina is very ready for me and Judy helps guide me inside of her. There is some resistance but it doesn't take very much effort to get deep inside of her. After Judy's blow job I knew I was good to go for a while. Tina on the other hand is having one orgasm after the other. Finally after one powerful orgasm I start to feel my balls tighten.

"Oh fuck Tina, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." Finally I feel the tension release and I flood Tina's pussy with a huge load of cum. The feel of my cum filling her sets off one more orgasm for Tina. As soon as I pull out Judy takes my softening cock into her mouth and licks me clean. Tina is lying on the bed oblivious to us.

Judy starts to kiss me and I can feel the desperate need in her so I hold her tight and return the kiss. Judy starts to calm down and whispers "I can't wait for tomorrow night. You had better be ready because I'm going to rock your world." I actually feel my cock twitch at her words and she feels it harden against her leg. "Oh fuck I want to feel that inside of me now. I want to feel what Tina just felt. I want to feel your cock explode inside of me and fill me with your sperm.

I push Judy onto her back and move between her legs. She is still wearing her underwear and I can see the bulge of the pad. Judy must sense what I want but pushes me away. "It's going to be too messy tonight." But I can see the fight inside of her. She wants this but I eventually sit back.

We look at where Tina was and don't see her there. Her clothes are still on the floor and then I hear the sink. When she comes back her face is wet. "I had to cool off a bit. The heat between you two is amazing. I can only hope that one day I can find something like this." She climbs back into bed with us but sits slightly apart.

Judy is snuggled against me and I can feel her still wanting body quivering. I want to give her the attention she deserves but it has suddenly become uncomfortable. Tina is watching us carefully. I finally reach my hand to her and pull her close to us. She gives me a quick kiss then moves to kiss Judy.

My cock is still hard and I really want to plant it somewhere but I'm afraid if I make the obvious move to Tina, Judy will get really upset so I let the girls dictate what happens next.

"I know how badly you want to be with John right now," Tina tells Judy. "Have you thought about using the shower?"

"Yes, it's not only the mess, but it doesn't feel good right now."

"There is one other option."

"What's that?" Judy asks.

"Have you ever done anal?"

Judy's eyes get large and she bites her lip. "No, except for some finger play." My dick twitches at the thought, but I remain silent.

"You should try it sometime. I haven't done it in a long time but it has always brought me some of my best orgasms."

Judy looks at me and I can see the gears spinning in her head. I also notice her nipples harden and her chest has become more flushed. "I think I need to wait until I'm feeling better." Tears start to form and Tina kisses her gently on the lips. "I know you want to take John again. Why don't you take care of him and yourself at the same time?"

Tina stares at my hard dick and kisses Judy hard. "Thank you for tonight."

Judy smiles sadly and says "You're welcome." Before Tina can move to me, Judy comes to me. Her kiss is full of passion and lust. She pushes me onto my back without breaking the kiss and mounts me. "I can't wait to feel this thing inside of me," she says as she rubs her pussy up and down on my cock. Her movement gets more urgent and I can feel her body quiver. I thrust my hips up and she gasps and bites my lip. But Judy doesn't stop and continues to hump me.

I reach around and slip my hand under the waist band of her panties and grab her ass tightly pulling her against me more firmly. My hips are pressing my cock against her pussy and she starts to moan louder. I feel movement next to me but I don't look up to see what Tina is doing. Judy does look and gasps loudly while thrusting her hips against me harder.

"Oh fuck John, Tina is playing with her pussy right in front of me." My response is to thrust harder against Judy which makes her grunt loudly. "My whole body is tingling. I just wish I could feel you inside of me now."

I slip a finger further down her ass till I can feel some slickness and I rub my finger around. When I am satisfied I move my finger back to her ass and push lightly against her bud. Her breath catches and I feel her body tense up but I don't relent till I feel my finger push into her ass. Judy gasps again and she bites my shoulder. I work my finger in and out of her ass slowly till she relaxes. Once relaxed I slip a second finger into her.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum John." She moans and groans and I feel her body start to tense. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK ME," Judy screams. I feel my crotch get soaked and Judy's body spasms. She whimpers as her body continues to spasm and she finally rolls off and curls into a fetal position. I roll onto my side to kiss her and she holds onto me tightly, kissing and nipping my lower lip.

Judy catches her breath and looks down at my crotch. "I think you need to finish him off Tina." Tina doesn't hesitate but I notice her check me out first. Without wasting another second Tina lowers herself down my cock and rides me hard. Her tits are bouncing and I reach up to play with them.

Tina is leaning on my shoulder and pounding her hips up and down on my dick. I can already feel her getting close to her climax and my balls start to tighten as my own orgasm approaches. "Fuck Tina, I'm going to cum."

"Wait for me, I'm right there. I just need a few more seconds." She adjusts her angle slightly and groans loudly. Her pussy tightens around my cock and I can just barely hold my cum. Just a couple more thrusts of her hips and my cock spurts into her pussy, coating her walls for the second time that night. Tina's climax quickly follows and she gasps. Again I feel my crotch get soaked.

After a few final thrusts Tina collapses on my chest and I reach over to where Judy was but can't find her. "She went into the bathroom," Tina tells me. I hadn't even noticed her leave but when she comes out I noticed she's changed underwear. Tina rolls off to one side and Judy snuggles against me on the other side.

"I suggest we get comfortable because I don't know about you girls, but I'm ready for some sleep." The girls decide to change the sheets and we cuddle together for the night. I kiss Tina and then give Judy a deep, loving kiss. Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprising, the girls give each other a kiss before kissing me on more time. It's the last thing I remember before drifting off to a sex dream filled night of sleep.