Single Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"Interesting." We walk quietly for a bit before she says, "I'm glad you were honest with me about it too." I look at her and she is smiling. The snow is still very deep and we start to tire quickly so the walk isn't very long.

We walk back to the house and as we pass Tina's we hear, "Oh there you are. Is that our neighbor?" I look up and am stunned. It must be Tina's daughter and she's every bit as gorgeous as her mom. She has the same color hair and eyes as Tina and the same amazing body. She is wearing a t-shirt and shorts and looks like a swimsuit model.

"Hey Brandy. You were on the phone when I left. And yes, this is John. He lives next door."

"Now I know why you didn't come home that night." She smiles brightly at me.

"Mind your own business." Tina introduces me to her daughter before heading back to her house. I tell them good-bye and walk back to my place.

I clean some stuff around the house, make myself a drink and grab the computer before settling down on my deck. I'm not really paying much attention to anything when I hear the latch on my gate open. "I hope you don't mind, but I was lonely." Tina steps through the gate.

"Not at all. Have a seat."

"Thanks." She has a glass of wine in her hand. "I can't believe how warm it is now? It's just weird with all this snow."

"I know, I was thinking about that earlier. It feels like spring with a foot of snow on the ground."

"Are you working or playing?"

"Just going through some emails before work tomorrow."

"Should I leave you?"

"No, I'm glad you came over. Maybe we can actually have a conversation." She smiles at me but doesn't say anything about it. She is staring at the lake and I take a moment to check her out. She's not wearing her coat now and I see that she is wearing a tight fitting t-shirt that really shows off her tits. She is a gorgeous woman and I can't imagine the fool that let her go.

"I love it out here," she says. "It's so peaceful and relaxing."

"Yeah, it is really nice. That's what sold me on the house to begin with."

"I've seen you out here. When you first moved in you were doing some work without a shirt. I was in my bedroom and eventually reached my hand into my pants to give myself some release. I've had quite a few fantasies about you."

"Why did you never come over?"

"Too afraid I guess. I always hoped you'd come to say hi to me."

"I'm sorry. I kind of hid myself away while I was going through my divorce and then when it was over had just settled into a routine."

"I'm glad we finally met."

"Me to," I respond. We talk about other stuff as we try to get to know one another. It seems we come from different worlds. Her parents are very wealthy and she is used to the better things in life while I came from more of a middle class background. I always had what I needed and learned that hard work has its rewards.

As we get to know each other, I find myself drawn more towards her. Eventually the sun starts to get low and a chill creeps back into the air. I notice Tina shivering and that her nipples have started to jut out.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Yes, thank you. I can cook if you'd like."

"No, it's probably a bit late for anything big, so how about something simple?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about ordering a pizza?"

"Sounds good to me."

We go inside and I place the order for a large pie. A few minutes later Tina's phone rings. "Hey Brandy." There's a slight pause before she continues, "No, I'm going to have pizza with John. You're on your own tonight." I can hear her through the phone but not enough to know what she is saying. "Hold on, let me ask." She pulls the phone down and asks me "Would you mind if Brandy joins us? Apparently she has forgotten how to cook."

I hesitate since I am hoping that Tina will stay a while. "Sure, if it's ok with you." Tina smiles at me and puts the phone back to her ear.

"Sorry babe, but we've already ordered and it probably won't be enough. Why don't you just order your own or make yourself a salad?" I hear Brandy say something before Tina tells her good-bye.

"She's not really happy with me right now," Tina says but is smiling about it. "She'll have to get over it." Tina puts the phone on the counter and grabs me for a kiss. In next to no time I have Tina on the counter, her shirt and bra are on the floor and we our tongues are dancing together. "Oh yeah, this is much better than dinner with Brandy."

Tina pulls my shirt off and starts to unbuckle my pants but the doorbell interrupts us. "Damn, bad timing."

"It's probably good timing. I'd hate to answer the door in just my underwear." I grab my shirt and wallet and answer the door. It is the delivery guy, but standing just behind him is Brandy with a large bowl of salad. The guy is gawking at Brandy who is wearing a cut off t-shirt that exposes her flat stomach and has a deep V cut into it, showing quite a bit of cleavage.

"Hey Brandy, come on in," I say loud enough, hoping that Tina hears me. "Let me take that from you dude." Brandy squeezes past and the guy doesn't move. "Hey, eyes up here," and I snap my fingers. I have to admit, Brandy has quite an ass. I finally get his attention and pay the bill, leaving a nice tip. He still hasn't moved so I just shut the door gently in his face. What a weiner.

I walk into the kitchen and Tina and Brandy are standing face to face. Tina is furious, but Brandy has an amused look on her face. They both turn to me as I step into the kitchen and then separate. It is very awkward now so I step to the cabinet and grab some plates. Tina grabs Brandy's hand and takes her outside while I set the table.

"Well why should you have all the fun?"

"Because you have plenty of guys your own age."

"And I bet none of them are half of what he is. I can tell, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now, mom. Besides, where's your bra? You were wearing one earlier."

"None of your business," I hear Tina say, but she looks horrified. "Please go home," she begs Brandy.

Brandy is about to say something then stops. There is something about her posture that changes and she just comes back into the house and steps up to me. "I'm really sorry for barging in like that." She looks over her shoulder at her mom who has just come back inside. "Treat her nice. She deserves it."

Tina actually has tears in her eyes and Brandy gives her a hug. "Thanks," is all Tina can say. Brandy whispers something to her that I can't hear before she leaves.

Tina and I are both silent after the whirlwind that just occurred. I open the box and put a slice of pizza on each of our plates, but Tina ignores the food and kisses me passionately. In no time at all we are stripped and Tina is bent over the counter as I tongue her damp pussy. She is so turned on that she has a small orgasm before I really get started. I continue to lick and suck her till she has a more intense second one before she turns around and drops to her knees.

I am so hard already that she has trouble getting me into her mouth so she gives up and turns around. "Fuck me John. Fuck me hard." I stand up and shove my cock into her. Tina squeals as I split her lips and sheath myself all the way inside of her. Without giving her a chance to get comfortable I pull out and slam home again and again.

"Oh that's it. Give it to me. Fuck my pussy and make me cum." She is a lot more vocal than when Judy was with us. I have my hands on her hips and I am pulling her into me as I thrust forward. I feel Tina's hand rubbing her clit and she is looking back over her shoulder. I can feel my balls start to tighten at the same time Tina tells me she's ready to explode. I grip her hips tighter and thrust into her as she explodes. The sudden tightening of her pussy sends me over the edge and I blast a load deep inside her womb.

Tina screams as her orgasm tears through her and we both start slamming into each other. The intensity of the orgasm makes me see spots and I am afraid I am going to fall over, but I manage to continue standing. Tina on the other hand is grabbing the counter and the only thing holding her up is my hands on her hips. I help her stand up and pull to me.

Her head is on my chest as I hold her and caress her long hair. It's several minutes later before she can speak. "That was incredible. I can't believe how intense that was. Was it good for you too?"

"I think I started to black out. What made you so crazy?"

"My daughter told me to give you my all, so I did."

"How about we eat before the pizza gets cold?"

We put our pants and shirts on while we eat. I am suddenly ravenous and eat about five slices and some salad. Tina seems to be quite hungry as well but she eats more salad than pizza.

"I should warn you, I'm pretty sure Brandy is going to go after you. It only makes sense since you are closer in age to her anyway."

"I'll keep my distance." Tina stops to stare for a moment.

"Don't stop on my account. From what I understand she is quite good in the sack. And I trust you not to hurt her."

I stop in mid bite as I hear what she is saying. "Tina, that's crazy. I don't want to mess things up with you."

"Don't be silly. I'm not going to marry you. I like you a lot and hope that we can continue this for a while, but if you want my daughter, I know she wants you. Just be good to her." I don't know what to say anymore and continue to stare at Tina. "Look, for the rest of tonight, you're mine. But I know my daughter. Once she has her sights set on something she always gets it. She's a great kid and I love her deeply."

We continue to eat quietly as I think about what Tina has just said. I will talk to Judy about it before I let anything happen but I feel certain that Judy won't mind. She may even want to join us. That thought made my cock start to come back to life.

"What are you thinking?" Tina asks.

"I'm going to have to talk to Judy about this."

"You are probably right. Can I make an observation about Judy?"

"Am I going to like it?"

"I'll let you decide. I like Judy. She is a really great girl, but her past is a mess. You're good for her though and I think she knows it which is why she is letting you do some of the things you get to do. But it probably won't last forever. At some point she is going to want a commitment from you. Are you willing to do that? It may not be tomorrow, or next month or even next year, but eventually she will want that."

"I've already thought about that. Getting snowed in together gave me a lot of time to get to know her. I know you're right, but I also think she likes having another woman around. She spent the last several years with a woman. It's part of who she is."

"Maybe you're right. And you get to continue to play around," Tina says with a smile.

"Well, I don't always think it will be like this. At some point she is going to limit my activities."

We are both quiet for a bit as we clear the table. Once everything is clean Tina aggressively attacks me again. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me tight so I lift her legs and walk into the bedroom. I drop her onto the bed and quickly pull her pants off. I notice a big wet stain in the crotch but don't say anything about it.

As I pull my clothes off, Tina removes her shirt. My cock is already hard and without ceremony I pull her to the edge of the mattress and slide in. She is soaked and very hot and I am able to slide easily into her. After our earlier fuck, we take this one much slower. I alternate playing with her tits and rubbing her clit and soon have her moaning and thrashing about. She has a small orgasm before we change positions.

Tina is on top and riding me slowly again. She leans forward to kiss me and I take the opportunity to grab her ass. "You like my ass?" she asks.

"I do, it's nice and firm and feels good in my hands." I slide my finger along the crack and make contact with her ass. It's already wet so apply pressure and my finger slides into her.

"I like that," she purrs so I move my finger quicker till she is nice a loose. I push a second finger into her and she moans. "I haven't had anyone play with my ass in years before you the other day." Her encouraging moans of pleasure give me the confidence that a third finger would make it even better. As my third finger presses in she squeals and her pussy spasm as she cums. I start to move my hand faster in and out of her ass and she moans in greater pleasure.

"Would you like my dick in your ass?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She rolls off of me and onto her back. Tina pulls her knees to her chest to expose her slight gaping ass hole to me. "Go slow, it's been a long time."

I kneel between her legs and line the head of my cock up with her ass. I watch with interest as her ass widens around my cock, but she is extremely tight and I have to take my time. "Push harder, but not too much." I push and I finally get through the tight ring. Tina moans and pushes on my hips to keep me from moving any further. She finally releases me and I start to slowly push deeper. Now that I am through the ring my descent seems to be much easier and Tina's moans are pure pleasure. My hips finally bump against her ass and she asks me to hold still. "Just give me a moment to get used to you. You're bigger than any of the others." Her eyes are closed so I look at her while I wait for the ok. Her nipples are huge and the areola is a deep red. Her pussy is gaping and juice is running out of her like a faucet. The lips are extremely swollen and I see her clit poking from under its hood.

After what seems an eternity she finally tells me to go ahead, but slowly at first. I pull out and watch my cock slowly slide out. Tina starts to rub her pussy with one hand and her nipples with the other. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open. She is smiling by the time just the tip of my dick is remaining inside of her. I reverse direction and plunge back into her. With each stroke it gets easier to move and soon I am pounding into her ass.

"Oh fuck, I've forgotten how good this feels." It doesn't take long before I feel a familiar tingle and I am glad to see that Tina is quickly getting close to her release. Her moans have turned into screams and she has three fingers buried in her pussy. "That's it, fuck my ass. I'm going to cum. Oh baby, that's it, I'm cumming" and her body lurches. The sudden tightness does its thing and I explode in her ass. Tina squeals as she feels my hot juices flood her bowels and her pussy gushes. My hips pound into her several more times before she pushes me away and rolls onto her side.

Her body shivers every once in a while as her orgasm continues. I'm exhausted and curl up behind her, holding Tina's body against mine. She finally regains her composure and turns around to face me.

"That was wonderful, thank you." We kiss before I answer.

"You are very welcome. It was just as awesome for me."

We hold each other for a while before Tina decides to head home. I walk her back to her house and Brandy opens the door. She takes one look at her mom and smiles. I tell them good night before heading home.

I clean myself up and then call Judy. I tell her all about how Tina came over and the incredible fuck in the kitchen. By the time I tell her about the orgasm we both had I can hear her moaning and her voice has gotten much huskier. I also tell her about what Tina told me about Brandy and Judy told me to go for it, but to keep in mind that she'd want a turn with her too. Then I tell her about the anal sex and I hear her moan as I tell her about cumming in Tina's ass.

"Damn John, now I'm even hornier than I was before. I did have a nice little orgasm, but I need more."

"Do you want me to come over and help you out?"

"No, I'm already in bed and will probably be asleep by the time you get here. But I don't think I will be able to wait till next weekend to see you. Are you free tomorrow night?"

I smiled to myself. "I can be."

"I'll be over right after work then. I have to stop by and take care of Maggie first but will be over right after that."

"Why don't you bring her?"

"Because I can't stay overnight."

"I'll see you tomorrow night then. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams John. I'll see you tomorrow."

I decided to go to bed because I knew I'd need a lot of energy tomorrow.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers