Single Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your hands and knees."

She doesn't even question me but climbs off and gets into position. She looks over her shoulder and I see her reach between her legs, spread her lips and slide a finger into her pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I move between her legs, run my cock along her pussy. I still can't believe how sopping wet she is. My cock easily slides into her and I can feel her fingers still playing with her pussy. She moans as I bottom out. I move slowly in and out and I can feel her getting impatient.

"Come on, I told you to fuck me." I slap her ass and watch it turn red. "Oh," she grunts. I slap her a second time on her other cheek and she moans again.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Maybe." I slap her ass again and she moans again.

"You do like that. You like being a slut." I slap her ass again. As I watch her skin turn red I realize that her ass is also slick from all the cum that dripped out of her pussy. Tina is looking at me over her shoulder. Her eyes are glowing with lust. I continue to slowly fuck her pussy but she's getting closer to another orgasm. I lightly caress her ass where the skin has turned red. When I feel the heat lessen, I slap her ass again. I watch her eyes close and a silent moan escapes her lips. I slap the other cheek and her upper body sinks lower into the bed, her ass pushed back towards me.

I move my thumb along the crack in her ass till I get to her puckered ass. It's slick from all the cum that leaked from her pussy earlier. I press my thumb against her ass and she pushes back. I slap her ass again with my free hand and she lets out a long, slow moan. Her ass relaxes and I push my thumb into her.

"How about that, you like that? Do you like my thumb in your ass?"

"Yes," she groans.

I push my thumb deeper into her and she moans louder. "How about my cock? Would you like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Ask me nicely."

"Please fuck my ass."

"Hm, let me think about it."

"Please John, fuck my ass. Stick your cock into my ass and fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream."

"That's pretty good, but I need to think about it a bit longer."

"John, fuck my ass like the slut I am. Fill me up with your cock, fuck me and unleash your cum deep inside of me."

"Well, since you've asked so nicely." I pull out of her pussy and press the mushroom of my cock against her ass.

"Oh yes, do it. Fuck my ass."

I slowly press my cock against the tight ring and watch the hole expand as I slide into her. Her eyes close and her mouth opens as I slide deeper into her ass. I reach forward and grab her hair, yanking her head back till she's looking at the ceiling. I continue to push deeper into her ass. When my cock is completely enveloped in her ass and pull out and slam it back in.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me."

Still holding her hair I slam my cock repeatedly into her ass. My orgasm is getting closer and closer as her tight ass starts to spasm.

"Play with your pussy. Rub your clit and make yourself cum."

Her back arches as she starts to get close. She's beyond speech as her orgasm begins. Her ass grips my cock tighter and I can't hold off. I explode into her ass and the heat of my cum pushes her over the edge. I have to let go of her hair to grip her hips so she doesn't throw me off the bed. She screams as the orgasm rips through her. Load after load leaves my cock till I have no more to give. I hold onto her hips so that I don't slip out of her flooded ass.

Once Tina's spasms stop, I let her sag onto the bed. My cock slips out of her and I fall onto the bed next to her.

We both are silent as we let our heart rate steady. When I can finally breath normally again I speak. "Are you ok?"

"Better than ok. But I'd really like to take that shower now."

"Wait here, I'll go get it started."

Once the shower is started, I go back to the bed and help her into the shower. Her legs are still a bit wobbly so I help clean her, spending quite a bit of time on her ass and pussy. When I'm done washing her, I help her to the bench. Tina leans back against the wall and closes her eyes while I shower. When I finish I turn to her. Her eyes are open and she's staring at me.

"That was pretty intense. We've had some good nights, but this was the best so far."

I hold out my hand and help her to her feet. I pull her close and kiss her tenderly on the lips.

"I agree. Who knew you were such an animal."

"I haven't felt like that in a very long time. Since before I had kids."

"Well, I'm glad you let that part of you out. That was amazing."

I turn the water off and lead Tina back to bed. We look at the mess we've left and together change the sheets. We climb into bed and Tina cuddles close to my body, her head resting on my shoulder. I gently play with her hair as she runs her fingers across my chest.

"I really wish Brandy could experience something like this. I kind of feel bad for her. She's such a great girl, but no guys is going to take her seriously. Trust me, I know"

"Is that what happened to you?"

"Not exactly, but it was difficult to get guys to look above my chest. I guess I got lucky though. My first time was amazing. The guy was very gentle and took his time. He still came way too fast, but he took the time to give me an orgasm afterwards. I don't think Brandy has met someone like that."

"It'll happen. It sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders. Maybe better than you gave her credit."

"Yeah, maybe."

We are both quiet for a while before I realize that Tina's breathing has steadied. I peek down and notice here eyes are closed, probably sleeping. I reach down and pull the blanket over us. Before long, I am sleeping as well.

12