Single Again Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"That was so much better than I had fantasized about," she says finally able to catch her breath. "I thought you were going to split me in half though."

"I didn't realize you could be such an animal."

"Big things come in little packages." She rolls off of me and the cool air feels good on my wet penis. "I've been dreaming of this for a long time. Since the first time I'd seen you in my store actually. I'm glad you could live up to my fantasy."

"So am I. I would hate to have disappointed you."

"Not even close. Two massive orgasms is way more than I had hoped for. Maybe I can get a third one out of you."

"We can certainly try." As we lay together I gently caress her hair. "Are you always this sexual?"

"Yes, but only with someone that I want to be with. I certainly don't sleep around."

"That's not what I meant. I never imagined you to be quite this wild during sex."

"Because I look so cute?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe that's why I am so sexual. It's not like I can keep guys interested with my looks."

"What are you talking about? I think you're beautiful."

"Yeah, and you're not just saying that because I just fucked your brains out."

"Seriously. Why do you think I always flirted with you?"

"Yeah, but put me up against your ex-girlfriend and who would you have picked."

"Hey, that's not fair. Our first date wasn't exactly the kind that most guys would want a second date."

Sadly she says, "I know. I'm not being fair and I have no reason to be upset with you. I've always been a little insecure about my looks."

"You shouldn't be."

"John, most of the time I look like a little boy. I've barely got any tits and I'm so short most guys don't even notice me."

"I've always noticed you and I like your tits." For emphasis I pinch one of her nipples which causes her to squeal.

"And if I remember correctly, you always thought I was seventeen, not twenty five."

"Guilty. But I still noticed you."

"Ok, you win that one. But really, based on just looks, would you pick me over someone that is taller and has bigger tits?"

"I don't really know, but I do know that right now you are here and not someone with bigger tits."

"Stop being logical. It sucks that you keep killing my arguments based on the simple fact that I'm here right now."

"So back to my original question. Have you always been this wild in bed?"

"Mostly. My first boyfriend was really awesome and that set the stage. But I've always really enjoyed sex. Even when it was just my own hand. I had my first orgasm when I was fifteen."

"Wow, you were an early bloomer."

"Yeah, I guess I was. But that didn't mean I was going to fuck around. You're the only guy that has seen me naked before the first month of dating. And our one date last year doesn't count."

"Did you plan on this happening?"

"No, I had planned on going home and using my toys. This was much better though."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I certainly did."

We kiss and unlike earlier the kissing is gentle. I trace down her spine and feel her back arch as my fingers tickle her. For someone so small she has some very nice curves, despite what she thinks. I start to roll her onto her back but she pushes me back instead and starts to kiss down my body. She kisses my belly button like I had done to her.

My soft cock has already started to rise, but it is still soft enough for her to get it into her mouth. It is not too long though before I am fully erect and she has trouble sucking me.

"I'm going to get this thing in my mouth," she mutters. She continues to spread her lips to get them around my thick cock. Her mouth already feels amazing and I close my eyes to better enjoy the feeling. She can only get about half of me into her mouth but she starts to suck me anyway. Her tongue feels awesome licking the underside of my cock. I open my eyes to watch her and see that she is looking at me.

My eyes wander down her body and I can see her big nipples poking out. I reach to grab them and she moans. I pull her body so that I can get better access to her tits and pussy. With her closer I am able to pinch and pull on her nipples and she moans even louder. The vibrations feel great on my cock. Finally she pulls her mouth off of me and crawls up my body.

She kisses me as she gets her body into position over my cock. Even with all of the cum from our combined orgasms, she is still so tight it takes her a long time to work her pussy down my cock. With my cock fully engulfed she starts to slowly ride me.

"What's you favorite position, John?"

"This is nice."

"But what is your favorite?"

"Depends on the mood. I like doggy style a lot."

She is riding me very slowly as we talk. "What about it do you like?"

"It's really good when I want to be aggressive. I can grab your hips and slam into you or move over you so that I can play with your tits and pussy."

"So you like the control?"

"Yeah."

"Good, than that's what I want. Get behind me and fuck my brains out."

I certainly don't need to be told twice. Summer moves off of me, puts her face in the pillow and sticks her ass in the air. I crawl behind her and rub the soft globes of her ass. Her pussy is still gaping from my recent penetration and our combined juices are sliding down the inside of her thighs. I move behind her, grasp my cock and aim it at her pussy.

"Just go slow to start. I don't want you hurting anything."

"Yes, ma'am." I push the head of my cock through her opening and watch as it slowly disappears into her body. Even after all the fucking we've done she is still quite tight. Thankfully she is well lubed so there isn't a lot of friction. I take my time till I have my pelvis pressed against her ass. "Are you ok?"

"Fuck yeah. Just start slow, but this feels so good. I can feel every inch of you spreading me out. I've never felt so full before."

I grasp her hips and start rocking mine, holding her in place till I am easily sliding in and out of her. She is watching me over her shoulder and seeing this really starts to turn me on. I move faster now that I can feel her loosen up and she begins to move her hips in time with mine.

"Oh fuck John. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard."

I continue to rock my hips but now I start to pull her back into me at the same time. The room is echoing with the slapping of skin on skin. Her moaning gets louder the faster I thrust. I let go of her hips and reach out to her shoulders. I rake my fingers down her back and across her ass, giving each cheek a little slap.

"Oh god, do that again." This time I put more pressure on her back and slap her a little harder. "Again, holy fuck, do that again." I can see the red marks my fingers make as they rake her back and now she is pushing her hips back against my cock. The next time I rake her back I give her ass a hard slap and her entire body convulses. Her pussy grips my cock so tight I can't even move. I slap her ass again and her body releases. I can feel her pussy explode and suddenly it releases me. I grab her hips and slam my cock into over and over as her orgasm rushes through her.

My fingers are digging into her hips as I continue to slam my cock into her. Before her first orgasm ends, a second one begins and she begins to scream. Her face is buried in the pillow and her body starts to thrash around. I still keep fucking her and I can finally feel my balls start to tingle. I have her hips in a death grip so that she can't pull away.

Her body has gone almost limp by now and her pussy is so wet I can easily slide in and out. I finally feel my release upon me and I slam her one more time before I unleash a geyser of cum deep into her ravaged pussy. Jet after jet shoots into her waiting body until I can't give anymore. I thrust one more time and then collapse on the bed next to her.

Summer's eyes are closed and her breathing is rapid. Her body has slumped onto the bed and she's not moving. I gently caress her cheek and push her hair away from her face. Her breathing begins to slow and she finally opens her eyes.

"What do you do for an encore?"

"I cover you up and let you sleep."

"Hmm, that sounds nice. When I told you to fuck my brains out, I didn't actually think you could. I was wrong." Slowly she moves closer to me and kisses me on the cheek. "It's a good thing I don't have to work tomorrow because there is no way I'd make it through the day."

I just stroke her cheek and watch her. Her eyes are heavy and she looks like she should be sleeping. "Close your eyes. I'll cover you and you can sleep over."

"I don't think you have much of a choice, but I need to use the bathroom. And do you have a towel I can use?"

"Sure, can you walk?"

"You didn't cripple me, although you came pretty close."

"Follow me." We get out of bed and I show her to the bathroom. "Do you want to take a shower?"

"No, I just need to pee and wipe myself a little."

"Well, here's a towel and I have some extra tooth brushes in that drawer if you'd like."

"Have many unexpected guests sleep over?"

"On occasion." I slap her ass and kiss her. "I get them when I go to the dentist but I don't like the ones they give out."

I leave to give her privacy. The bed is a complete mess, so I take the sheets off and put fresh ones on. Just as I finish Summer comes back out.

"You should have left the other ones on. I'm probably going to make a mess of these too. You really unloaded in me."

"Come on. It'll be more comfortable. The other sheets were quite messy."

We get into bed and Summer rests her had on my chest. I am once again amazed by how small she is and I begin to caress her back.

"Boy, when you started scratching my back I felt like something was shooting through my body and going right to my clit. I just lost control. Thankfully you were holding on to me or I would have gone nuts."

"You did seem to like that."

"Now I see why you like doggy style. You were in complete control."

"Did you like it?'

"I do now. What other tricks to you know?"

"A good magician never reveals his secrets."

"Then I'll need more demonstrations."

"How about you? Still wanting more? I thought for sure you'd be done for tonight."

"Well, I'm pretty much done. There's no way you're fucking me again tonight."

"Are you always like this?"

"Horny? Pretty much. You've done a really good job of wearing me out though."

"Do I need to increase my workouts to keep up with you?"

"Funny guy. No, I haven't gotten laid in almost a year. I told you, I have a big libido. I just don't go around giving sex to everyone I meet. A friend of mine in high school got a reputation for being a slut. It was well earned. But she got pregnant the end of junior year and is now a single mom. I didn't want that to happen to me."

"Smart girl."

"I'm not just a pretty face." We continue to talk as I caress her back and ass. She shutters as my fingers brush across her ass. "If you keep that up you may have to show me another one of your tricks."

"Sorry, but the magic show is over for now."

"And I so like your brand of magic."

I slide my hand lower on her ass till I can feel stickiness. She adjusts her body so that I can go even lower and my hand brushes the edge of her pussy. Her pussy and ass are still soaked and I can feel more leaking out of her. I dip just my fingertips into her pussy and she moans. Summer adjusts herself some more and now I can go deeper into her pussy.

"I thought the show was over?" she says huskily.

"Maybe I have another trick or two."

She moves up just a little more so that we are now face to face. Her top leg is across my waist and I can easily slide my fingers in and out of her. I push my fingers forward so that I rub her g-spot and she moans again. The movement of my fingers is creating a squishing noise.

Summer nibbles on my ear as I move my fingers faster. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up," she whispers.

"Isn't that the point?" She opens her legs even more and I can now slide a third finger into her. Her hips start to buck against me and then she changes to sliding up and down my hip.

"Oh, don't stop. This feels so good." Her ass is super slick now and I have no trouble sliding my fingers in and out of her. One of her hands is on my shoulder and she suddenly digs her fingernails in. "Oh fuck, I"m going to cum. Don't stop. I'm right there."

Without any warning I move my thumb and put it against her ass. I begin to rub little circle around the hole working my way deeper into her ass. She arches her back and her nails dig deeper into my shoulder. Her mouth drops open and her eyes roll back into her head. When my thumb breaks through the tight ring she screams and her whole body convulses. I feel her wetness drench my hand and leg. She screams one more time and then collapses on top of me.

Slowly I remove my fingers from their respective holes and gently caress her back. Her eyes are closed and her breathing is again heavy. She seems to be asleep and I relax while I hold her shaking body. Without warning she slaps my shoulder.

"You jerk. Next time warn me if you want to put something in my ass."

"You didn't like it?"

"That's not the point." I realize she's not really all that angry. "I've never had anything in there but my own finger, and that was only around the edge, never inside. I just wasn't ready for it."

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"I did. But next time a little warning would be nice."

"You got it."

"Ok, I think I'm done. At least for now."

I rub her back till she finally falls asleep.

The next morning I am awake before she is so I climb out of bed and go into the kitchen. While I make breakfast Summer walks into the kitchen looking a bit rough. She's pulled on one of my shirts which comes down to her knees.

"You ok?" I ask.

"For the most part. I'm a bit sore in a few areas, but otherwise good."

"Would you like some coffee?"

"No thanks. I try to stay away from caffeine."

"I have some without if you'd like that."

"No, thank you though. Are we still on for watching the games?"

"I am if you're up for it. We can stay here if you'd like."

"I didn't bring any other clothes."

"So, wear what you're wearing now. It won't offend me."

"Well, if that's ok with you."

"More than ok. Would you like some eggs for breakfast? They are from your store."

"Whatever you are making is fine by me. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse right now."

After breakfast we hang out. Summer actually takes a nap so I take Pup for a walk. It's another cold day and so there aren't too many people around. By the time I get back to the house my nose if frozen. In a way I'm glad I don't run into Brandy or Tina. It would be awkward to see them. In a few days I'm supposed to go visit my parents for the holiday and I realize I really want to get away.

Summer is still sleeping when I get back so I log on to my computer and do some work. Just after noon Summer wakes up and finds me in my office.

"Good afternoon sleepy head."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was so tired. I'm not being a very good guest."

"You're fine. I took Pup for a walk and got some work done to get ahead of my week. Only an hour or so, but it really does make a difference."

"Well, it's still not nice." She is still wearing my shirt, but she's washed her face and looks much more refreshed. "I do want to ask you one favor though."

"What's that?"

"I really need to take a shower. I'm kind of sticky in a bad way and probably don't smell so good."

"Not a problem. Do you need anything?"

"Just a towel and a fresh shirt if that's ok."

It only takes me a minute to get her what she needs. "Hey, what do you want for lunch?"

"I'm not really hungry. That omelet you made was more than I normally eat for breakfast. I should be good for a while." I turn to see her pull the shirt off just before she steps into the shower. "I love this shower," she squeals in delight. I watch her enjoy the shower and start to get a little aroused watching her soap herself. But I notice she's a bit careful between her legs and I'm afraid that I've hurt her.

After her shower she dries off and pulls on the clean shirt I had given her. "Was it a good shower?"

"Hell yeah. I may come over here to shower every day." She stops smiling and looks at something on the counter. "These aren't mine."

"Oh, those belong to a friend of mine."

"Someone your dating?"

"No, someone I had benefits with."

"Oh, so is this someone still free to use the benefits?"

"No. That part is over."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you want it to be over?"

"Yes."

"Then it is definitely over."

"Just like that."

"Yup. She'll understand."

"I don't share very well. Being an only child made me selfish like that." She looks very vulnerable right now but I don't make a move to go to her yet.

"If you want me to stop, than I've stopped. But it was over anyway, so you don't have to worry about it."

"Ok, I trust that you are telling me the truth."

"You can meet her if you'd like."

"No, that would not be a good idea."

I hold my hand out to her and she takes it. I pull her close to me and tell her "If we are dating and together, there is no one else."

"I hope not."

We kiss but she pulls away just a bit. "Just so you know, I think I'm out of action for today. Well, at least part of me is."

"I kind of figured. Does it hurt much?"

"No, it's just a little raw. I was really hoping to continue from last night, but I guess that won't happen."

"There is plenty of time."

"So, I'll get to see you this week?"

"Depends, I'm leaving to see my folks for the holiday. What's your schedule like this week?"

"Damn, I almost forgot. I'm going to Florida to be with my folks. I leave tomorrow night and don't get back for a week."

"I'm pretty booked tomorrow with the short week. But we'll get together when we both back."

"We better."

We spend the whole day watching football together with a few make out sessions thrown in during lulls in the games. I make a simple dinner and then take her home. We make plans to see each other when we get back from the holiday and I kiss her goodnight.

Back at home I decide to get some more work done. Around midnight I take Pup out for his nightly walk.

"That girl was pretty cute? Were you watching a friends kid for the day?"

Brandy is standing on the deck of my house when I get home from my walk. "No, she was my date from last night."

"Not just last night I guess."

"Were you spying on me?"

"No, I saw you leave together earlier. How old is she, seventeen?"

"Twenty five. Are you here to pick a fight? I'm not really in the mood."

She is fighting back her anger and is just barely successful. "No, I'm here because I'm still mad at my mom and I thought we could talk. As friends."

"Come on in. It's too cold to talk out here. Would you like a refill?"

"Please."

I grab a beer for myself and a bottle of wine for Brandy. "Is there something in particular you would like to talk about?"

"Yes, but I can tell it's not going to go well."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm angry and you're being defensive."

"I'll stop being defensive if you stop being angry."

She stares at me for a long time before speaking. "Is your apology from the other night still in effect?"

"Refresh my memory."

"You apologized for being a jerk, even though you weren't."

"Oh, right. Yes, still in effect."

"Apology accepted, now stop being a jerk. I'm not the bad person here."

"Am I?"

"No," she says begrudgingly. "My mom is."

"I feel the same way."

"What a complete mess this is. And to make it worse, you're dating a girl half your age."

"Summer is twenty five," I start to argue, but then I see her smile. "Funny girl. Aren't you hot?" She is still wearing her heavy coat.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers