Single Again Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"Yes, but I can't take it off right now."

"Why not?"

"I just can't. Trust me."

I just realize why she can't take it off. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh."

"What exactly was the plan here?"

"To throw myself at you."

"To what end?"

"I've already told you how I feel. Don't make me say it again."

"Why did you not go through with it?"

"Because I'd feel very guilty if I pushed myself on you like this. It's not how I want to start."

"Well, I appreciate that."

"Is it serious with this girl?"

"We've had one date."

"Yeah, but you've already gotten her in bed, haven't you?"

I don't answer.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She finishes her drink in one big gulp, stands up and starts to leave. I stand to follow her and almost bump into her she stops and turns. I am completely caught off guard when she wraps her arms around my neck, pulls herself close and kisses me. She puts all of her passion into the kiss and when she steps away I'm left spinning. "That's just a small dose of what you will be missing. Don't get too attached to your little girl. I plan on having you and there is nothing that I want that I don't get." Then she turns and leaves the house.

"Fuck, she's better than her mom," I think to myself. "So, what did you think about that Pup?"

He stares at the door that Brandy just walked through, sighs and closes his eyes. "Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say."

Early the next morning I am woken by my phone. "Hello," I say groggily.

"Good morning, did I call too early?" I look over at the clock and see that it is already 9:30.

"Yes, and who is this?"

"It's Summer. Are you expecting someone else?"

"What, no, I must have shut off my alarm and you woke me up."

"Did I wear you out?"

"Apparently more than I realized. What time is your flight?"

"Not till later, but I want to see if you want to get together for lunch before I leave."

"Let me see how things are going. I've only got today and tomorrow to get a week's worth of work done. For some reason one my clients has decided to make work a priority this week."

"Call me back. I have to be at the airport at three."

"Who's taking you? I can drive you if you'd like."

"My parents hired a car so I don't have to leave my car at the airport, but thank you."

"Well, let me check to see if anything important has come up and I'll call you back."

"Bye."

"She is a little too cheerful early in the morning," I think to myself.

I slowly get out of bed and go right into the office. The first email I see is from my client so I open it up. A smile spreads across my face as I read that the client has decided to hold off till after the first of the year to push forward with our project. Suddenly what I thought was going to be a rough two days has suddenly turned into a relaxing two weeks.

After reading the email I see that I have another one from my boss. Even more good news. The work I did last night has passed the grade and I'm free for the next two days. He said since my one big project has now been pushed out a couple of weeks and I'm ahead on everything else I can relax and just tie up some loose ends.

I call Summer right away. As soon as she picks up I say "My entire schedule has opened up. Where do you want to have lunch?"

"My place. Can you be here by 11:30?"

"I'll be there. What do you want me to bring?"

"Nothing. I'll have everything prepared." She sounds extremely excited. "And I don't want you going out and buying anything if you were thinking about it."

"Whatever you say."

"Cya in a couple of hours. Bye."

"Bye."

I spend an hour getting a few things done for work and then get ready for lunch. I'm expecting some fun to go along with dinner, so I take some extra time showering and getting dressed. On the way over I stop to get some flowers.

When I knock on her door she calls for me to come in so I open the door. "In here." I follow her voice and find her in the kitchen. "Lunch is almost ready." I've stopped dead in my tracks. Summer is heating something on the stove while wearing nothing but an apron and very skimpy underwear. Her ass looks delectable.

"Nice outfit."

She turns and smiles at me. When she notices the flowers she smiles even more. "I told you not to buy me anything." She walks over and takes the flowers out of my hand then reaches up for a kiss. "We have about fifteen minutes before everything is ready. Take off your coat and stay a while."

After putting my coat on a hook by the front door I return to the kitchen and take a seat to watch her. She moves around the kitchen quickly making sure everything is just right. "Be right back," she says over her shoulder as she heads through a door.

When she comes back into the kitchen she has a dress on, but obviously didn't put on anything else. "I didn't want to get my dress dirty before lunch. Besides, it's not like you haven't seen me naked already."

"That's true, but you didn't need to get dressed on my account."

"Well, I don't expect to wear it for too long, but I thought it would be appropriate to be dressed while we eat."

The meal is delicious and while we eat we talk about family holiday horror stories. Summer tells me that her family is quite small. She only has four cousins, all boys and all younger. "They are horrible. Every time we get together I feel so uncomfortable around them. They make these crude comments about me. I'd almost rather have a creepy uncle. Thankfully I only see them about once a year."

"What kind of comments?"

"Oh, all kinds of things. They ask me about my sex life, how many guys I've slept with, whether I swallow. And it's the same thing every year. I usually wind up hiding up in the attic to get away from them. One year I found the youngest one going through my suitcase so he could see my underwear."

"Eww. That's pretty disgusting."

"Yeah, no kidding. What about you? Anything horrible?"

"No, not really like that. I have this one cousin who is a complete jackass though. He's extremely socially awkward and he makes it worse by trying to act cool. He kind of does the same thing your cousins do, although not as creepy. He loves to tell stories about these girls he's slept with. The only problem is that the stories are all lies. I get along with his sister really well. We're about the same age and growing up we only lived a few blocks from each other. She tells me the true stories and they are actually worse than the real thing."

"Nice. What about the rest of your family?"

"It's not bad, there are just a lot of us. This is the first year my parents are hosting. My grandparents are getting a little old and with all of the kids, grandkids and a few great-grandkids, my mom and aunt decided it would be too much. So this year it is at my mom's house and I think they are going to alternate. The hard part is seeing everyone and not being married anymore. It was really rough last year."

"That sucks. With all those kids it must be kind of fun though."

"For the most part. We get together for a big dinner on Christmas Eve and then spend all day Christmas Day together. We spend a lot of time playing games."

"Pretty cool. I wish mine was like that."

"Well, maybe now that your cousins are a little older they have calmed down a bit."

Without saying a word Summer goes into the living room. "Let me show you an example of what I'm going to be dealing with the next few days." She goes through about three emails before I make her stop. Her cousins have been sending her pictures of various woman that look similar to Summer, only these girls are obviously not Summer. Each one of the pictures, the girl has bigger tits than the previous one. In a few, the girl is doing some sort of sex act or has obviously just finished a sex act.

"Nice cousins. Maybe you should kick their asses."

"Nah, I have another plan. The oldest one, Mark, has a new girlfriend and she is supposed to be there. I'm going to open one of the emails in front of her."

"Just be careful."

"Yeah, I know. I haven't decided whether I'm really going to do it yet, but if they piss me off enough I might."

I help Summer clear the table and as we finish the last dish I grab her around the waist and pull her too me. "You were saying about not wearing that dress for very long?"

"Oh, you must have misunderstood. I'm going to change into something more comfortable for my flight."

"Well, let me at least help you out of the dress."

"How can I resist?"

I unzip the dress and she shrugs it off her shoulders. As the dress pools around her feet I notice the underwear she had on earlier are now missing. "Put on the dress, lose the undies? I like that." I easily pick her up and put her ass on the counter. "Now, is there something in particular you plan on wearing on the plane?"

"No, nothing special. But I can wait to pick something out. There are still a couple of hours before my car gets here. Would like to do something while we wait?"

Her breathing has sped up and her nipples are already poking out. "I've got a few things in mind." That's when I lean in for a kiss. The kiss quickly gets heated and when my fingers probe her pussy I find her already soaking wet. They easily slide into her and I start to finger fuck her pussy. "Boy, you really are ready to go."

"More than you can imagine. I had to take a quick break after you called to tell me you could meet me for lunch." I kiss my way down between her legs and start to lick her pussy. "Oh, don't stop. That feels so good."

She starts to push her hips against my face and she suddenly cums. "Wow, that was a quick one."

"I've been on the edge of cumming all through lunch. I was kind of hoping you'd just take me while I was cooking, but then I was afraid I'd burn lunch. My plan was to be completely naked except for the apron."

"You really are one sexually charged girl."

"Yes I am."

Now recovered from her orgasm, she climbs off the counter and kneels in front of me. She makes quick work of my pants and underwear and slowly takes my dick into her mouth. She starts by licking around the crown and then giving the head small little kisses. "I had thought about desert, but decided this would be much better."

After licking and kissing the head she once again tries to take me into her mouth. Maybe because of her position, but she is able to do a much better job and soon has about half of me in her mouth. It feels incredible and she soon has me close to cumming.

"Fuck Summer, keep going babe. Your mouth feels awesome. I'm going to cum." Hearing me say that she twirls her tongue around my cock. "Oh fuck, here it comes. I'm going to shoot down your throat. Oh fuck," I roar as I fill her mouth. She tries to swallow but it's too much and some leaks out around my cock and onto her face. She can't take any more and has to pull back which causes my next shot to hit her directly in the face. The last jet lands on her chin and drips onto her chest.

"Oh fuck Summer. Are you ok?"

"I'm great. Boy, if my cousins could see me now."

"You want me to take a picture?" I help her up and she walks into the bathroom.

"Uh, no, that's quite alright. Wow, you really made a mess," she says looking at herself in the mirror. "That was a lot more than I expected. I look like those girls in the pictures."

"Yes you do."

She takes my hand and walks over to the shower. "I need to clean up a little before round two. Care to join me?"

"Of course." As we wait I trace the drops of cum on her chest.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes."

"It's kind of a turn on being covered in your cum. I've never had that happen before."

"Really? Not even a little?"

She steps into the shower and rinses the cum off of her. "No. At least not on my face like that. I've had guys pull out and cum on my stomach or back, but never my face. Come on in."

"Pull out on purpose?"

"Yeah, back before I got on birth control. Once or twice my boyfriend at the time conveniently forgot condoms so we took a chance. That ended when he didn't pull out in time and I got scared. I went on the pill right after I made sure I was not pregnant. No way I was going through that again."

"Smart girl. Would you like me to soap you up?"

"Sure." She hands me the soap and I gently start to lather her. I start with her shoulders and move down her back. I wash her ass by gently kneading the firm globes. She has to put her hands on the wall and is leaning forward with her legs spread apart. I put a bunch of soap on my hands and then begin to clean between her legs. She arches her back and pushes her ass back to give me better access. As I work the soap into her folds she starts to moan and wiggle her ass. I can feel her clit protruding as I rub it more and more.

"Oh, don't stop. I'm very dirty down there." I reach around her waist so that I can wash the front of her pussy and she moans in disappointment. But the moan changes to a squeal as I slide two fingers into her pussy from behind while I start to rub her clit. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again. Oh fuck me with your fingers."

I feel her pussy start to tighten around my fingers and pull them out of her. "Fuck, don't stop. I'm so close." I lean down, bite her ass and follow that with a kiss. Then I go back to fingering her. Again when she gets close I stop and bite her ass again, this time a little harder. When I insert my fingers into her pussy a third time she groans. Once again I stop just before she cums.

"You fucking bastard. Just let me cum." She starts to reach down between her legs and I slap her ass.

"When I'm ready, you can cum. Now put your hand on the wall." She turns to glare at me but does as I say. "Good girl." This time I kiss her ass. I slide my finger back into her and reach around to play with her clit. She starts to pump her hips so that I get deeper into her, so I slap her ass hard. "Not yet."

"Oh, fuck you John. Now you're being mean. Just let me cum," she pleads.

"How badly do you want to cum?"

"Oh my god. So badly. I'm so close."

"Maybe if you ask me nicely."

"Pleeease let me cum. I want this orgasm so badly. Please, with a cherry on top?"

"What will you do if I let you cum?"

"Oh, anything you want."

"Anything?" I don't want to push her too much, but I am having fun."

"Anything. Just name it."

I look at her ass but decide this isn't the time for that. I am still slowly playing with her pussy and I can feel the urgency in her body to cum but I want to keep her on edge for a bit longer.

"Please John, I can't take it anymore. I just want to cum," she pleads some more.

"You did make a really nice lunch."

"Oh god, I'll make you lunch every day for a week."

"Naked?"

"Naked, of course. I'll even let you bend me over the table and fuck me anytime if you just let me cum."

"That should work." Then I rub her clit and thrust my fingers into her. Within seconds she explodes and I see her shoot all over the shower floor. Her orgasm is like a huge eruption and she starts to buck against my fingers. I'm very careful to hold her up so she doesn't fall but after several minutes of cumming she finally falls to her knees.

I take her into my arms, turn the water off and grab the towel. Her body is limp as I take her out of the shower. I wrap her in the towel and carry her into the bedroom. She's awake, but her eyes seem to not be able to focus.

"What did you do to me in there? I can barely move."

"Was it good?"

"Are you kidding? It was incredible. I've never ejaculated like that. It was like a huge spring releasing."

"Was it worth the wait?"

"Hell yes, and the deal for lunch for a week."

I finished drying her off and get into bed with her. She looks at the clock to see what time it is. "I still have time for one more thing."

"What's that?" She looks down my body.

"To get that thing inside of me. Now lay back. My turn to rock your world."

Summer starts by licking my cock till she has it good and hard. Then she straddles my hips, holds my dick and slowly lowers herself down. She's so wet that it doesn't take long before she has me fully engulfed. "Oh fuck, I almost forgot what this feels like." She stays in position, rotating her hips slightly until she is comfortable. Once she is ready she starts to ride me. I still can't believe how tight she is but she is soon bouncing on me.

"Damn Summer, you feel good. Your tight pussy feels so fucking good."

"Hmm, you like it tight?"

"Tight like yours. Come on, keep riding me."

Her tits barely move as she bounces on me. I reach up and tweak the nipples and she moans. Her nipples are poking out at least an inch. I can feel her pussy start to loosen up and more of her natural lube coats my cock. I love watching her stomach ripple as she moves her hips.

Soon, sweat is dripping down her body and her breathing increases in rate. "Oh fuck John, cum for me. I want to feel your cum in my pussy on my flight. I want to sit with a big load running out of my pussy. Come on, fill me up."

Her dirty talk is having the proper affect. I start to feel my balls tighten. "That it, ride me faster and I'll fill you up. Come on, don't stop. I feel your pussy milking me for my cum."

Her pussy starts to ripple and I'm not sure if it is on purpose or just a natural reaction. But I soon can't stop myself and erupt inside of her. My hot jism sets off her own orgasm and she is soon screaming along with me. I pump my hips a couple more times, dumping more cum into her waiting body before I collapse on the bed. Summer falls over to the side and snuggles against me.

"Holy shit that was intense. What am I going to do the next week without you?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

"Yeah, not with my stupid cousins around. All I can say is you better be ready for some action when I get back next week."

"I could be saying the same thing to you, so expect a visit."

We both lay in bed for a while as we calm down. She looks at the clock to check the time.

"Time to get ready. Good thing I packed before you came over. I just need some energy to get dressed."

We both roll out of bed and I watch her get dressed. She pulls on panties and sweat pants along with a large sweatshirt. "I like to be comfortable when I fly."

I help her with her luggage and we wait by the front door for her car to come. We don't have to wait long before the Town Car arrives. We walk out to the curb where I help put her bags in the car. She wraps me in a death grip and kisses me good-bye.

"I'll see you in a week."

"Bye, have a good time with your cousins," I say slyly.

"Jackass." I kiss her one more time and close the door. I wait till the car pulls away before I go to my car and leave.

I spend the next day finishing up with work and packing. My plan is to leave Tuesday afternoon so by lunchtime I have everything wrapped up. While I pack the car I get a text from my cousin. "When are you gtng here? Need some help."

"about to leave now. Be there about 6."

"Be ready for some fun."

"I hope you mean real fun."

"you'll see."

Shit, I get the feeling that this is going to be a long week. I take Pup for a long walk before putting him in the back seat. It's only a two hour drive, but it's much easier when he is happy. I check all the doors and make sure everything is locked up before leaving. As I walk out the door I bump into Brandy.

"Oh, I was just coming over to see you."

"Uh, bad timing. I'm leaving to go to my folks house."

"This will only take a minute. I got you something for Christmas."

"Brandy, you really shouldn't have done that."

"I know. But I was out shopping and when I saw this I thought of you. Open it."

Pup eyes the car but sits patiently. It's not very large and I eye her kind of suspiciously. I carefully unwrap the gift and then open the box. Inside is a beautiful crystal statue of Pup. Well, of a dog that looks like Pup.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers