Single Again Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so focused on what she is saying that I don't even realize we've been eating. Just after Tiffany finishes, Wendy comes back out. "How were the appetizers?" Tiffany and I look at each other.

"I'm sorry, Wendy. We were so intent on one another, I can't even tell you. But by the clean plate in front of John, I'd say they were really good."

"They were delicious, but I have to admit, I couldn't tell you more than that."

"Well, I'm about to bring out your lunch so you better pay attention."

She doesn't even look upset which is a big relief. She takes the empty plates and leaves us alone again.

"Ok, you're turn. From what I understand, you haven't exactly behaved yourself since your divorce."

"My sisters talk too much."

"You're stalling again."

"Fine." I proceed to tell her all about the past year. By the end she is smirking at me.

"So, two girls at once.. Pretty impressive. Any time with other guys?"

"No. That's where I drew the line. But I have had fun."

"I can tell. You seem to have really like Judy. She sounds like a knock-out."

"She was. Sex with her was always a surprise."

Tiffany has a devilish look on her face. "You want to know something?"

"Of course."

"After I got home this morning, I did about an hour of training to burn off the sexual energy I had built up while teasing you. If you had just touched me once, I would have been unable to stop you."

"Is that why you had me keep my hands over my head?"

"Partly."

"What was the other part?"

"I wanted to see if you'd listen to me."

"Yeah, well, I didn't have the opportunity to burn off any energy. I just spent it helping my dad. And it took every bit of control not to touch you."

"Do you want to touch me now?" she asks with a devilish smile.

"All over."

She slowly licks her lips. "Good thing we're not alone then."

I look around the restaurant, but the door to the kitchen opens just then and Wendy comes out with two plates. She looks at both of us and gives each of us a plate. "I'm not sure what you two are doing out here, but the tension can be cut with a knife. Now, you better pay attention to what you are eating. I expect feedback from each of you."

"You got it, Wendy."

"Ditto," Tiffany replies.

Wendy eyes us both but doesn't say anything as she returns to the kitchen.

"We better eat or I'm afraid she'll come after us."

"She will too."

My first bite is like a gift from heaven. I stare at my fork in admiratin. Apparently Tiffany feels the same way. "Holy shit. This is amazing." I don't even bother to reply. I just give my fork to Tiffany to try mine. "This is even better than mine." She gives me a forkful of hers.

"Where did she learn to cook?" I ask Tiffany.

"Culinary school."

I can't stop eating and clean off my entire plate. I use the bread to wipe up the extra sauce and Tiffany smiles at me. "Do you want mine too?"

"No thanks, I'm stuffed."

Wendy comes out and begins to ask what we think when she sees my plate. "Can I assume you liked it?"

For an answer I get out of my chair, onto my knees and bow in front of her. "I don't know why you're here, but thank you for coming back," I say as I retake my seat. Wendy's face is lights up like the sun.

"I've never had a reaction like that. You can come back anytime."

"Well, I'm not going to be as dramatic as my princess here, but I feel exactly the same way. This was the best food I've ever eaten."

"I'm so glad. You guys are my guinea pigs for these new recipes. I'm going to start expanding my menu soon and these are two of my favorites."

"Well, don't change a thing. That was incredible," I tell her.

"Did you leave room for dessert?"

"Maybe another time, Wendy," Tiffany answers. "John and I have a few things to do and he has a curfew."

"Funny girl."

"Well, please come back soon. It's great to see you guys. Are you two dating again?"

"Um, we're talking again," I reply lamely.

"Yeah, I can tell by the way you look at each other. I just didn't know you had moved back here too."

"I haven't, but I don't live that far."

"And I'm not rooted here just yet, so who knows."

I look at Tiffany and her response has me puzzled.

"Well, that was on the house, so please don't think your money is any good here. Please stop by soon. I'd love to catch up with you guys again."

"Thanks Wendy. Again, that was amazing."

"You're welcome."

I leave a generous tip and we walk out to the car.

"Why did you look at me weird when I said that thing about not being rooted?"

"I don't know. It just sounded weird for some reason."

"If things go well, you will invite me to at least visit, right?"

"Of course. We haven't really discussed where things are going though and the comment caught me by surprise."

"Then let's discuss. You've already said this isn't a ploy to get into my pants. So what is it?"

"I told you how I feel. How about you?"

She drives for a while before responding. "Like I told you last night, I wanted to see you to tell you off. But you never actually gave me the chance and you pretty much took the wind out of that sail. And this morning was kind of intense for me. There were a lot of feelings flowing around me. A lot of them sexual. I wasn't kidding about my workout and it only helped a little."

"You still haven't told me how you feel. Looks like you're the one stalling now."

"I don't know how I feel. That's the problem." She pulls down a side road and drives to the end where she parks. "I can't talk about this and drive at the same time."

"Ok. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Part of me wants this very much, but another part is scared of what will happen. We had a really good thing back in high school. We're both older now. Will we work?"

"There's no way to know without trying."

"So, you want to get back together?" She turns her face down but here eyes are still on me. Some of her hair has come loose and hangs across her face. I reach across and push it over her ear.

"I'd like to try."

She smiles and says, "Me too. But you have one problem."

"Yeah. And I don't know if I will be able to deal with her before I leave."

"I'll give you a break for now." I reach across and pull her in for a kiss. It's a short kiss before she pulls away. Silently she drives through town and back to her house. "Want to see my training area?"

"Sure."

She pulls into her driveway and leads through the house. There is no sign of her mom. "She must have gone shopping. Come on." We go out the back door towards her dads workshop. It's quite a bit bigger then when I last saw it.

"I see your dad still likes to do his thing."

"Yeah. My mom talked him into giving me some space to train in when she saw me out back in the cold. It's not much, but it is heated and has a roof. Plus, it was difficult to step when I had to look out for sticks and rocks."

"I bet."

She slides open the door to the shop and leads me through another door to the side. "He added this a few years ago and uses it mostly for storage. You should have seen the crap we pulled out of here. He didn't throw anything away."

The room is quite large. Along one wall is a full length mirror. In the corner is a rack holding several bo staffs and other pieces of equipment. She also has a training bag and various other training equipment.

"This is quite the set up. You don't even need to go to a gym."

"Nope. But I do need to find one. It's hard to spar by myself."

In another corner there is a cabinet with several trophies and ribbons. Several of the trophies are for first place in various competitions.

"You made quite a name for youself," I say with admiration.

"Care to spar?"

"I'm not really dressed for it."

"Scared?"

"Not really."

"Then come on," she says and pulls her sweater over her head. She kicks her shoes off and pulls her pants down. I'm again amazed by her body. The black bra barely holds her tits and her panties are barely even there.

"You're kidding right?"

She takes a fight stance facing me. "Come on, strip." Her stomach is flat and firm. "I'll take it easy on you to start."

I kick my shoes off and undo my belt. She continues to watch me but I get the feeling she's ready to pounce any second. I quickly drop my pants and see her eyes flicker to my crotch.

"I'll wait. No sneak attacks."

I kick my pants into the corner and remove my shirt. She licks her lips when she sees my body revealed. "Ready," I announce.

The moment I say it she launches into a quick attack. She's much faster than I expect and have to dance out of the way, but I'm able to avoid her.

"What's wrong? Afraid to hit a girl?"

My quick assessment is that she is full energy and having some trouble controlling it. I settle into my stance and wait for her next attack. I have about six inches on her and a much longer reach, so I keep my hands in front to give me time to defend her attacks. She doesn't wait long and fakes a couple of low kicks before throwing a couple of punches. I easily block these and then counter-attack, landing an open hand on her cheek.

She bounces back and I notice that she doesn't look quite as confident. "You've been training."

"Yup. A few nights a week. You need to slow down. You're using too much energy."

"Hmm. I'll take that under consideration." She attacks again and I dance away from the initial attack but she quickly rebounds and lands a wheel kick to my stomach. I just barely avoid the back fist to my head and another kick. Before I can attack she comes at me. This time I'm ready and I easily block her kick and move into her attack which throws her off balance.

Just before she hits the floor I grab her to soften the fall.

"You ok?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting that."

"I know. That's the secret. Do the unexpected. Are you sure you're ok?"

I reach my hand down to pick her up and pull her close. We stare into each other's eyes just before our lips come together. She wraps her arms tightly around my neck and presses against me. I spin her around and pin her to the wall right beside us. She grunts as her back is pressed against the wall. I slide my hands up her sides, moving her arms over her head.

I bring her wrists together and grab them with one hand. I bring my other hand back down her body till my hand is at her hip. Our lips are locked together and she snakes her tongue between my lips. I move my body away from hers enough to slide my free hand up her stomach towards her breasts.

Her breast is firm and she presses into my hand, letting out a small moan. I feel my way along the front of her bra and am glad to find the clasp is in the front. After a quick second I have it separated and it falls open.

"That was pretty impressive," she gasps. "I see you've had some practice."

Our lips come together again and my hand goes back to her breasts. Her nipples are like hard little pebbles beneath my palm and she squirms as I gently tug on each nipple.

Tiffany lifts one of her long, toned legs and wraps it around my waist, pulling me tight against her. My hard cock is pressed into her lower belly and she starts to rub her hips up and down. I move my hand down her body to the small waist band of her panties and try to push them down, but I can't because of her leg wrapped around my waist. I start to tug on the material but she stops me.

"I like this set. Don't rip them." She lowers her leg and allows me to push them off her body. I let go of her arms so she can remove her bra. Now naked, I step back to look at her again. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed and I see two more tattoos on each hip. One is a small dolphin and the other is another rose. I touch them gently with my thumbs.

"Still think it's sexy?"

"Yes. Very much so."

Our lips come together again but this time I break it to kiss and lick my way slowly down her body. I spend a lot of time on her breasts which makes her moan and whimper. She has her hands in my hair and is pulling slightly. With a gentle push I kiss my way down her stomach. I kiss her belly button before continuing my way down. By now I can smell her arousal and find her intoxicating. She is slightly musky, but it is far from overpowering.

I place gentle kisses on each of her tattoos before moving to the treasure between her legs. I avoid the area for a bit, causing her to moan again. I lift her leg and push it against the wall to give me my first glimpse of her pussy since high school. Her lips are quite swollen and moist. Her clit is poking out. With my face just millimeters from her pussy I stick my tongue out and gently touch her.

She makes a small whining sound as I lick her again. Her hands are on my head, helping her keep balance and when I lick her again, she grabs my hair. I look up at her and see her head is back against the wall and her eyes are closed.

I continue to tease her pussy with small probes of my tongue and I can feel her body start to react. "Enough. Stop teasing me already," she groans. I ignore her and continue to place light kisses all around the swollen outer lips. "You're driving me crazy," she whines. I notice she's looking at me now, her face full of lust. But I continue to ignore her.

Her pussy is getting wetter and I run my tongue all along her lips. This causes her knee to buckle slightly and she let's out a long moan, but I go back to gentle licks and kisses. She thrusts her hips into my face but I move my head to avoid the more firm contact. I can tell she's getting frustrated with me and I smile.

I finally decide to relent and take her clit between my lips and gently suck on it. At the same time I place the tip of my tongue against her clit and gently lick her. She suddenly grabs my head tightly, thrusts her hips and cums. Her orgasm even surprises her and I have to catch her before she falls. I lower her to the floor and her body twitches a couple more times.

"You fucking jerk. Holy crap," she groans. Her body twitches again before she starts to recover. She sits up and looks at me and then tackles me, pushing me back and landing on top of me. Tiffany covers my face with kisses, not even caring that my face is covered in her nectar. Her tongue invades my mouth before she pulls away.

"I see you learned a few things since the last time we were together."

"I'm glad you approve."

"I'm not even sure what you did, but whatever it was, I felt like my body was exploding." She kisses me some more. "What else have you learned?"

"I can't reveal everything at once," I respond with a grin.

"I haven't had anyone do that to me since Vic."

"Well, hopefully I can do better than that."

"Me too. But now it's my turn. Put your hands over your head and relax."

I do exactly as she says and watch as she gently kisses her way down my body. She follows the same routine as she followed this morning and gently kisses my nipples, teasing them till they harden. It feels just as good as this morning she smiles as I let out a little moan in appreciation. Instead of stopping at my chest, she continues down my body, grabbing the waist band of my underwear. I lift my ass when she tries to tug them down to help her get them off my ass.

My hard cock springs up once it is released and she licks her lips. "You know, you spoiled me for other men with this thing. No girl should have a dick this big for her first time."

"I guess I didn't want you to want other men."

"Hmm. Interesting idea." She pulls my underwear off and examines my cock. "I hope you don't mind if I take my time. Of course, it's only fair considering what you did to me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She gently kisses the head and then engulfs as much as she can. Then she slowly licks her way back to the head.

"Holy fuck."

She repeats the process a couple more times and I can feel my balls start to churn. I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of her mouth. Each time she goes down, she gets more into her mouth. The more I concentrate the more I can feel the rough feel of her tongue followed by the cool air of the room as her saliva coats my cock. She also moves slower each time, dragging out the sensation of her tongue as it moves towards the crown.

My balls start to churn and I can feel my orgasm build. "Fuck, Tiff, I'm getting close." I hold my eyes shut as she changes her technique. One of her hands massages my balls with just a little pressure and her tongue swirls around my cock, putting more and more pressure. I try to hold back but she starts to suck even harder. When she goes down the next time, I can feel the back of her throat. She moves further down and I feel her throat relax as I go deeper.

She suddenly pulls up and I open my eyes. She is concentrating on my cock now. It is glistening with her saliva. She slowly lowers her mouth and takes me just a little deeper. Her hand is still massaging my balls. I throw my head back and moan as she ever so slowly licks back up to the tip. "Tiff, I'm ready to explode. Don't stop," I groan.

Tiffany lowers her head again and pushes me even deeper down her throat. She hums and the vibrations of her throat push me over the edge. She must sense it and pulls back just as my first load erupts, followed by a second load and then a third. I roar at each shot. "Fuck. Oh fuck." The last couple of loads dribble out and I take a deep breath to get myself under control.

When I open my eyes, Tiffany is lightly licking me clean. When she is satisfied, she moves back up my body and leans in close, as if unsure whether to kiss me or not. I reach out and pull her down for a kiss. I can taste myself on her lips, but ignore it.

Just then we hear Tiffany's mom call from the house. "Oh fuck. Wait here."

She goes over to the window. "I'm in here mom. I was just showing John the gym dad and I set up."

"Ok. I saw your car and didn't know where you were."

"We're almost done. I'm just showing him a few moves."

"Don't hurt him too badly."

"I won't mom."

She walks back over laughing. "If she only knew what moves I was showing you."

"Well, I was definitely impressed." She lays down with me and we kiss some more. I caress her back and move my hands lower till I'm grabbing her ass. She shifts her hips a bit, encouraging me to go lower. My fingers are just barely able to tease her pussy, so she moves further up and brings one leg over my hips. Now I can feel her dampness and I move my fingers through her lips. She is sopping wet and super hot by this point. I pull my fingers up the crack of her ass and tease her ass.

She moans and presses her hips against my leg. I move between her ass and pussy, never really penetrating either hole. Her kisses become more passionate and her tongue spars with mine. She emits little mewing noises and she thrusts her hips against me harder.

I roll her over onto her back and move down her body. My cock isn't ready for round two yet, so I repeat my performance with my tongue. Instead of teasing though, I use my tongue to penetrate her wet folds. This time when my tongue touches her clit she explodes quickly. Her sweet nectar floods my tongue and I lap it up like a hungry kitten.

When the orgasm finally relents she pulls me up her body. My still soft cock is nestled between her legs, but she isn't interested in that just yet. "Let's wait till we are somewhere more comfortable. Plus, I want to save something for our next date."

"That's ok with me. It's going to take a little while to recharge anyway."

"I need to get some pads in here. This floor is not very comfortable."

I roll off of her and help her stand. Her hair is a mess, but she has a very satisfied look on her face.

We find our clothes and get dressed. We check ourselves in the mirror and head into the house. Her mom is in the kitchen.

"She's pretty impressive, isn't she?"