Single Again Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about the key and rose."

"I'm surprised you didn't way something earlier."

"Does it mean something?"

She leans on one arm and looks at me. "I did it a long time ago, but after I broke up with Vic. I promised myself I'd never let a guy see them unless he was worth it. It's not actually a rose, just a flower. Flowers usually smell sweet. They also need to be handled delicately. If you treat me sweetly and delicately, you get to see my special flower."

"And the key?"

"It just symbolizes chastity. If you get to that key, you have me body and soul." I kiss her gently on the lips when she finishes her explanation. "You are only the second guy since Vic to see them. Please don't disappoint me."

"Never."

She smiles sweetly at me and puts her head on her shoulder again. "I noticed you kissed each one before you went any further. I liked that. Scott never did that. I made the right choice coming back here."

Tiffany starts to move her hand over my chest, drawing little circles around my nipples. Her light touch starts to cause a stirring down below and I feel myself start to rise. "What was the other choice?"

"Stay in California and start again."

"Start what?"

"Finding someone else that I'd want to share my tattoos with."

I lift her chin so that she is looking at me. She's holding something back and I can see it in her eyes. "Tell me."

She smiles shyly at me. "I came back because of you. I moved home when I did so that I could settle down and get re-acclimated to being here and then I was going to call you. It worked out much better this way."

"What if I wasn't interested?"

"Like I even thought that was possible," she says with a devilish smile.

"You have changed a lot."

"I'm a lot more confident about who I am now. You didn't have a chance."

"I've changed too."

She rolls on top of me and puts her face right in front of mine. She grinds her pussy against my pelvis, just above my cock and lower her body on top of mine. She kisses my face and around to my ear. Quietly she whisper, "You never had a chance." She bites my ear lobe and then my neck. She lifts her hips and reaches between her legs, grabbing my cock and sliding her pussy down till it is just inside of her.

Ever so slowly she slides down. My eyes roll back in my head as I'm enveloped by her velvety tunnel. She is tight, but she is so wet that she doesn't have much trouble pushing down on me. Her eyes are closed as she feels her pussy spread around my cock. She reaches the bottom and lays down on my chest.

"I've missed you inside of me," she moans. "Nobody else feels as good as you do."

I reach down and grab her ass, holding her tight against me. Her body feels incredible on top of me. Her firm breasts are pressing against my chest. I can feel her heart beating through her chest. Her eyes are glittering and she has a small smile on her face. She kisses me lightly on the lips.

I cup her face and kiss her back just as tenderly. Then I start to move my hips just a little, rolling them beneath her. She closes her eyes for a moment before looking at me again. I move my hips in bigger and bigger circles till I am sliding in and out of her just a little bit. Her juices run down my balls onto the bed.

She still has me pinned under her so I bring my leg up and roll her over. She rolls with me and now I am on top. I take both her hands and pin them above her head and then begin to thrust into her. She wraps her legs around me giving me better access to her pussy, but controlling my thrusting.

I move slowly, savoring the feel of her pussy around my cock. It is hot and wet and fully accepting of my attention. We kiss tenderly and she releases my hip and pulls her knees up each side. Now free, I start to thrust into her with more power.

Tiffany's eyes close as I increase the pace of my thrusting. I let go of her hands so that I can have better leverage and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Oh, John. You feel so good. Don't stop. Oh baby, don't stop."

I feel my self tensing up a bit and force my self to relax so that my hips are more free to move. It has the desired effect as I am able to thrust even harder. I want nothing more than to make her scream in ecstasy.

"I'm getting very close. Don't stop what your doing. Let me cum. Please let me cum," she begs. I'm starting to get tired, but I don't stop. Her moaning is getting louder and I can feel her pussy start to tighten around me. The feeling of her silky pussy tightening around my cock starts to get me closer.

"I'm going to cum soon too."

"Oh yes. Inside of me. I want to feel you cum inside of me. Cum with me." Her words drive me closer to the edge and I thrust even harder. Her head goes back and her mouth opens in a silent scream. Her pussy clamps around me and I feel her explode. The sensation of her pussy spasming puts me over the edge and my orgasm explodes inside of me. The next few moments are a blur and I fill her waiting pussy with my juice.

When it ends we are both left panting. She shakes a few more times as little after shocks of pleasure course through her body. I roll to my side, my now softening cock falling out of her pussy. She rolls onto her side and puts her head on my shoulder. She covers my neck and cheek with small little kisses.

"And that is how getting your man is done."

"You had me before that."

"I told you you didn't have a chance."

"I guess you're right. I'll never doubt you again."