Single Again Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

We walk and talk for about an hour before heading back home. The sun is just about to set when we walk through the door, so I get cleaned up and start dinner. It's a big hit with Tiffany, who teases me about being the wife. I swat her with my towel before she runs off to shower.

She comes back out after her shower wearing a short silk robe tied tightly at the waist, but showing a nice amount of cleavage. "How long before dinner is ready?"

"Um, about thirty minutes."

"Good, plenty of time."

"Plenty of time for what."

Her answer is to push me towards the table and into a chair. She leans over in front of me, giving me a great view down her robe. She's naked underneath. Her hands quickly unbuckle my pants and she yanks them down and tosses them aside.

"Remember when I was looking at you and you wanted to know what I was thinking about?"

"Yeah."

"This is what I was thinking about," and she takes my cock into her mouth and slowly sucks till it pops out. I groan as her mouth opens again and she slowly licks the entire length of my cock.

"Oh fuck, baby. That feels incredible."

She smiles and tilts her head as she licks around the head of my dick. Tiffany takes her time, extending the pleasure I'm experiencing. I try to reach into her robe, but she pushes my hand away without stopping her oral stimulation.

My balls start to churn as I feel my orgasm building. She must sense that I'm getting close because she picks up the pace and pressure. She pushes my legs wide apart and reaches under my ass. I feel her finger probe between my cheeks, but she doesn't try to penetrate my ass.

"I'm getting close baby. Don't stop Tiff."

This urges her on and she deep throats me. The feeling of her tight throat on my cock is finally enough to bring on my orgasm. She pulls back just enough so that I cum into her mouth. It's a rather big orgasm and some of it leaks out of the side of her mouth.

I finally stop sending ropes of cum into her mouth and she sits back, a satisfied look on her face. She wipes the little bit from her cheek and licks her finger sexily, then stands and takes the glass of wine I'd poured for her and drinks it.

I'm still sitting in the chair, catching my breath and Tiffany sits on my lap. I can feel her dampness on my leg as she kisses me deeply.

"Still wonder what I was thinking about?"

"Not anymore." I grab her ass and start to pull up her robe.

"Not yet," she tells me as she pushes my hands away. "That is for dessert."

I look deep into her eyes and see how much she loves me. I brush her hair back away from her face and kiss her gently. We kiss for a while till I smell dinner.

"Shit, I need to check things before they burn."

I lift her up, grab my pants and move over to the oven. After checking to make sure it's ok, I turn to see her staring at me, that odd little smile back on her face.

"Should I ask?"

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am right now." I have no response.

After dinner Tiffany tells me she will clean up and when I try to help she pushes me away. She takes a beer from the fridge, opens it, hands it to me and sends me away. I watch her from the doorway as she washes the dishes and puts them away.

"You realize I have a dishwasher, right?"

"Go away," she tells me without turning around. About fifteen minutes later I hear a knock at the back door. As I approach, I see Tina standing there with a bottle of wine.

"Oh fuck," I think to myself. Tina sees me and opens the door.

"Hey John, I saw the light on and thought I'd come see...." She stops speaking as she notices Tiffany standing just to the side. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company." Her face has turned bright red.

"Tina, this is Tiffany. Tiffany, Tina. Tiffany was my high school sweetheart and we've reconnected over the holiday and now we're back together." Tiffany looks at me with that little smile again, her eyes twinkling brightly.

"Hi, I'm John's neighbor."

"Yes, he's told me about you. It's nice to meet you." Tiffany's tone makes it obvious that she knows everything and Tina flinches.

"I should go. I'm sorry John. Oh crap. I'll see you around."

"No, don't go," Tiffany says. Both Tina and I look at her. I don't know what Tina is thinking, but I know I'm concerned. "Look, I have a feeling I'm going to see quite a bit of you and I don't want this to get awkward."

"Too late," Tina mumbles under her breath.

"Please. John's told me everything. It's part of our deal."

"Everything?" Tina asks in a small voice.

Tiffany stands up straight. "Everything."

Tina looks at me, but all I see is sadness. "Then I should be honest with you. I came over to sleep with John."

"I may be blond, but I'm not stupid. But thank you for being honest. I'm guessing you're not wearing anything beneath that coat?"

"Just a little something," Tina admits.

"Maybe you should leave then," Tiffany tells her.

"I'm really sorry. I had no idea."

"I know. I'm not angry. Not at you and not at him. But I won't be sharing him."

"I really am sorry, John. About everything." Without another word, Tina leaves.

I just watch Tiffany as she watches Tina. When she looks at me, she seems surprised that I am looking at her. "Are you angry?"

I flinch. "About what?"

"How I handled that?"

"Not even a little bit," I tell her as I step towards her. She holds her ground and I envelope her in my arms. She is very stiff so I step back and take her face with my hands. "I love you and nobody is going to come between that."

I see her gaze soften and she hugs me. "She's beautiful."

I refuse to answer and just hold her.

"So, two of the harem in one day. Who's next?"

"You may meet Mandy at the party on Wednesday."

"Well, she better not look anything like Tina or you'll be in serious trouble."

She kisses me, then pours herself some wine.

"It still feels so weird being alone like this with you. I mean, we've both done this before, but for some reason with you it seems so..." she trails off, unable to explain.

"We've just never been alone as adults before. We always worried about our parents catching us."

She puts her glass down, walks over to me and gives me a kiss that makes my toes curl. She then steps back and strips. "Get naked with me," she says.

I strip my clothes and she smiles at me.

"I think I might like this."

"Which part?"

"All of it. I don't know that I'll be able to go home after this week."

"So stay."

"I can't. I have to finish the year or I won't be able to get a full-time job. And I want to work."

"This is weird." I start to reach for my pants but Tiffany kicks them away.

"Nope. We're staying naked all night. I just wish you had a hot tub. You have the space for one."

"Fine, let's go buy one then."

"Right now?" she asks, holding her arms wide. "You've got me completely to yourself and I'm already naked." She turns around and walks out of the room towards the front of the house. I follow her and watch as she goes upstairs. At the tops, she leans over the railing and looks at me. "Are you just going to watch or would you like to join me?"

"I think I'll watch for now."

"Fine." She bends over and I watch as her hand goes between her legs. "I'm already wet." Then she does something that will be burned in my mind for ever. She spreads her legs and I watch as her finger disappears into her pussy. When she pulls it out I can see it glisten with her juices. With slow movements, she then slips her finger into her mouth and slowly licks her juices from her finger. "Mm. Now I know why you like giving me oral."

I start to climb the steps but she tells me to stop. "You had your chance."

I stare at her stunned but she ignores me and goes back to pleasuring herself. "This feels so good," she moans. Her tits hang down and start to sway as her hips move. I begin to climb the steps again and make it to the tops without being told to stop. "You think you can do better?"

I step behind her, get down on my knees and earnestly begin licking her pussy. Her outer lips are already slick as are the inside of her thighs. "Oh fuck. That's just what I need."

I ignore her words and continue to fuck her with my tongue. She is soon panting and moving her hips with pleasure. She bends deeper at the hips giving me better access. When I know she's ready, I stand up and slip my cock into her pussy.

I start to slowly thrust into her and when I start feeling good I grab her hips and start to fuck her hard. After watching her show it doesn't take me long before I'm ready to blow. I drag my fingers down her back and then grab her ass as my cock explodes. My next few thrusts are wild, but I must hit the right spot because she is soon cumming with me.

Once my orgasm is over I step back and drop to my knees. Without me supporting her hips, she also drops. She is on her hands and knees right in front of me and I watch as my cum leaks out of her pussy. The sight excites me and I crawl behind her, ready to go for round two.

I help her up and lead her to my room where I instruct her to climb onto the bed and get on her hands and knees. Without a word she gets into position, I move behind her and gently push into her. Her pussy is hot and slick as I slide in and I hear squishing sounds as I fuck her.

It doesn't take long before she has another orgasm and falls to the bed. I'm still so turned on that I spread her legs and start to push into her again. That whole show she put on, despite being rather short, was enough to keep me going.

We kiss as I slow things down. She wraps her legs and arms around me to hold me close.

The intense desire has slowed to a simmer and I gently make love to her. I feel her give her body to me. I finally feel my climax approach and I cum one more time, filling her with some more of myself.

Once my orgasm recedes, I roll to the side and kiss her gently.

"You know you're bringing out the worst in me," she says with a smile.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not if you love me."

"You know I do."

"Then make sure I never have to wonder."

She snuggles against me and I hold her tight. "So, you like how things are right now?"

"Yes," she says with a sigh. "I like this very much. I'm starting to feel very comfortable with you."

"Were you not before?"

"It's kind of hard to explain. For years I've held back some things because I was afraid of what Scott would think. With you, I'm still testing to see how far I can push."

"I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be much that you could do that would scare me."

"I'm starting to see that. So, what are you're limits?"

"I don't know."

"Well, mine is that I'm a one man girl. That is where I draw the line. I like sex, but I'm not a slut and having multiple guys makes me feel slutty."

"That doesn't bother me in the least."

"How do you feel about public displays?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing at the moment. But what would you say if I wore a really short skirt with no undies and we were in the middle of a crowd. Would you be interested in a quickie?"

"I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. I'll be honest. I'm pretty much game for anything."

"That's good to hear. I also like surprises, so be creative."

"You got it. Anything else I should be aware of?"

"Nothing that pops to mind. Just be open minded. That's what made sex with Vic so great. He was always willing to push things. Unfortunately he pushed too far and didn't feel bad about it. I will let you know when to back off. You just need to pay attention and respect me. On top of all of that, love me. That's all I ask." She gets quiet for a minute. "Oh, and be honest. Above all else, just be honest."

"I can manage that."

We're laying bed and Tiffany is playing on her tablet while I read.

"What do you think about this one?"

I look at the screen. "Why are you looking at hot tubs?"

"Because the way your backyard is set up, we could have a lot of fun and it would add value to the house."

"We'd never make back the money it would cost."

"We could have a lot of fun with it though."

I kiss her on the cheek. "We can have a lot of fun without one too."

"Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?"

"Yes."

"I think we should look anyway. Besides, once you start work on the house, you'll need it to relax sore muscles."

"I have an even better idea. How about I pay for you to take massage classes and then you can massage those sore muscles. Plus, I get very aroused when a pretty girl gives me a massage."

She glares at me for a while and then moves away.

"Besides, it's something that we will use a lot."

"Jerk."

I chuckle and she ignores me. In a huff, she heads into the bathroom. I'm not sure if she's mad or just playing, but I decide to wait her out. I wind up losing the game and go find out what she's up to.

As I enter the bathroom I stop dead in my tracks. She's in the bathtub with one leg over the edge. Her head is thrown back and she is pressing herself against one of the jets. Her moans are echoing throughout the bathroom. I watch intently as her fingers press into her pussy while the jets massages her clit. Her nipples are standing out like erasers at the end of a pencil.

I watch as her moans get louder and louder and she explodes, sending waves of water across the floor. She pushes herself away from the edge and sits back. Her eyes are half open and she has a content smile on her face. "Are you going to keep watching or get naked and join me?"

The next morning Tiffany and I take a ride to the local spa store and shop for our new hot tub. The only thing that mars the trip is her smug smile. After getting the tub she wants I drive around town showing her some of the places I like to hang out.

"So, are you really going to be that easy?" she asks me.

"Shut it."

"Come on. You know you liked it."

"I think you liked it a bit more than I did," I say grumpily.

"Next time I'm here I'll make it up to you. I promise." She is enjoying this way too much and there is nothing I can do about.

After our tour of the town we go back to the house. I have some work to do and Tiffany gets to work on clearing the area for the hot tub. I decide not to offer my assistance but she doesn't seem to mind. I speak to my friend Harry about the party the next night and I tell him all about Tiffany. He's pretty excited to meet her, but also warns me that Mandy will be at the party and she has been asking about me.

After I'm done working I find Tiffany sitting on the back porch scratching Pup's ears. "Get everything cleared?"

"Yeah. Come take a look. You'll have to build some steps down to here, but the tub will go against the corner her. I figure we'll put a nice little cement patio around it."

"No. I can build a patio that surrounds the tub so that you only have to step into the tub. Probably a pergola above it with some sort of roof." I look around the yard. It's not very deep, but it is quite wide. "We can put a nice little bar right here and build bench seating around the fence line. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weekends."

"You just came up with all of that."

"No. It was supposed to be my spring project." She looks at me with her eyes squinted. I just smile and walk back into the house.

A few minutes later Tiffany finds me in the kitchen making some lunch. "You were planning on doing that deck all along?"

"Yes."

"With a hot tub?"

"I was thinking about it."

"When were you going to tell me about it?"

"I hadn't really thought about telling you. It was just part of the plans before I decided to put the house on the market. That area wasn't really of very much use."

"So my whole show was for nothing?"

"I wouldn't say that. It led to some very nice sex afterwards. I particularly enjoyed the orgasm you had with the jets."

Her face turns red and I notice her nipples poking through her shirt. "That was a pretty good one."

"So, I found out that Mandy is going to be at the party tomorrow. Are you going to be ok with that?"

"I'll be fine. When was the last time you saw her?"

"Early last summer. Once things started getting serious with Judy, I backed off from everyone else."

"Except Tina," she says with a bit of attitude.

"Right, but that was as much Judy as me. Actually, more Judy."

"I'm not really all that worried about her."

The rest of the day, Tiffany helps me with some ideas for the upstairs and my dad lets me know he will be here on Friday.

Wednesday I work for a few hours and then spend some quiet time with Tiffany. As we get ready for the party, I can tell she is getting nervous. "You ok?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

Tiffany is very quiet in the car as I drive to the party. I reach over and take her hand which puts a smile on her face. I hold Tiffany's hand as we approach the door, but before I can knock, Anna pulls the door open.

"John, it's about time. I was wondering if you were going to stay away." She looks at Tiffany. "But I can see why you might want to stay in. Hi, I'm Anna. You must be Tiffany."

"Hi," Tiffany responds to the whirlwind that is Anna. Tiffany holds her hand out but Anna brushes it aside and pulls her down for a big hug.

"Come on in. Please. It's cold out here." Harry arrives, shakes my hand and gives Tiffany a big hug. When Tiffany takes off her jacket, Harry's eyes bug out. She is wearing a modest dress, but it is quite a bit snug around her chest.

Anna gives him a shove and pulls Tiffany further into the house. Tiffany looks over her shoulder and I just smile at her. "Where do you keep finding these woman?"

"I've known Tiffany since we were in diapers. She was my high school girlfriend."

"Well, I need to warn you. Mandy is here already and she's dressed to kill. Anna warned her to behave and told her about Tiffany. Just be careful."

"Tiffany is a big girl. I told her all about Mandy."

"That's brave. But you haven't seen her in a while either."

"No, but she's no match for Tiff."

"Well, it's good to see you. Come on, let's get a beer."

I find Tiffany and Anna in the kitchen talking to Mandy. Tiffany has a pleasant smile but I can tell she's not happy. Mandy is looking fantastic. She is wearing a very tight dress that comes down just below her ass. Her high heels give her calves and nice curvy look and her ass is tight. As Harry and I approach Mandy turns and my eyes almost pop out of my head. Now I know why Tiffany isn't happy. Mandy's large breasts are almost bursting from her dress.

"I warned you," Harry whispers.

"You weren't kidding."

Mandy steps towards me and gives me a big hug. I look over her shoulder to Tiffany who gives me an evil look. Mandy's tits press against me chest and her body feels amazing, but I quickly step away and go to Tiffany.

"So, you've met Tiffany," I say to Mandy.

"Yes. I was just saying how nice it is to meet her. I've heard quite a bit about her." She says this with some acid in her voice. Before I can say anything, Anna steps up and asks Mandy if they can speak. She pulls her into another room.

"I'm really sorry about that. She's not usually like this," Harry tries to apologize.

"It's ok," Tiffany says. "I was pretty well informed of what I might expect." The look she gives me says I better be careful.

"Let me check on our other guests. Please, make yourself at home."

I brace for the storm that's about to be unleashed, but it never comes. "She seems a bit desperate, don't you think?"

"What is your plan?"

"I'm not angry. But she better not try anything." She wraps her arms around me and kisses me. "You're mine," she whispers and then bites my neck roughly.

Mandy steps up just at that moment and gives Tiffany a nasty little stare. She is about to say something when Anna steps up as well.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers