Single Again Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"Please make yourselves at home. There is plenty of food and drink. If you need anything, please feel free to ask. John can show you around."

"Thanks Anna," I say. I take Tiffany's hand and hold her tight. I try to let Anna know not to leave through telepathy, but it obviously doesn't work.

Just as Mandy is about to say something, Tiffany speaks. "So, tell me who did your boobs. They look so natural. What did the doctor use to make them look to firm?"

Mandy's face explodes in anger but she gets herself under control. "I was really hoping we could get together again sometime," she says to me.

Before I can respond Tiffany says, "We're a package deal now and I'm pretty sure you can't handle the both of us. But let me know if you want to try?" Mandy's eyes go wide and Tiffany pulls me away. "Let's get something to eat. You can introduce me to the rest of your friends."

As we walk into the dining room I stare at Tiffany. "That was evil. And how did you know about her breasts?"

"The bra she's wearing is way to small to give those giants the kind of support they need to sit up that high. I spent enough time in California to know the difference. Besides, you gave me enough details to know. I would bet that's why she was away all summer. She was probably getting some work done. I didn't know her before, but I bet if you look close enough, you'll see some differences."

"Remind me not to piss you off."

"I'll be gentle because I love you." She playfully kisses me.

Mandy avoids us for most of the night and Tiffany seems to really enjoy herself. I finally relax and am able to talk to Harry and some of the other guys who are outside smoking cigars.

"You've got quite the girl there. I think I like her more than Judy."

"Me too."

I've got a nice buzz going when Tiffany finds me out on the porch. "I like your friends a lot. They must think a lot about you to accept me so easily."

"I think you make that possible." She sits on my lap and snuggles against me. That's how Mandy finds us.

"I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier. I'm not really like that usually. I hope that you can forgive me."

"Already forgiven," Tiffany says.

Mandy takes a seat across from us. "I hear you guys dated in high school."

"Yeah. Junior and Senior years."

"If you'll excuse me, I need to use the bathroom," Tiffany says.

"Do you remember where it is?"

"I can manage."

"She's not what I expected," Mandy tells me.

"How so?"

"I really do have to apologize. She's really nice and I shouldn't have come here dressed like this. I was kind of hoping I'd have a chance."

"Sorry Mandy. You do look fantastic though. Did you really get a boob job?"

"Just some support. I'm officially single now and they are my best feature."

"You have a lot of nice features. I'm sure guys are falling all over themselves to get to you."

"We'll see. The one I want right now isn't."

"No offense, but nobody stands a chance against Tiffany."

"Think she'd let me borrow you once in a while?"

"I doubt it and I wouldn't do it anyway. Too many bad things happen."

"True. Well, I hope she's not mad."

"Mad about what?" Tiffany asks.

"I was asking John if he thought you'd let me borrow him."

"Sorry, but he's not for loan."

"It was worth a shot," Mandy says with a smile. "I'm going to refresh my drink."

"She does have a nice ass, doesn't she," Tiffany says as Mandy walks away.

"She does, but I like yours better."

"Nice one. Not very original, but I like it anyway."

Harry joins us on the couch. He's obviously had a bit to drink.

"Where are the kids?"

"We hired a baby sitter and she has them all in the play room upstairs. Actually, there are several girls up there with about eleven or twelve kids. Those girls are making a killing tonight."

"I bet. How are you holding up?"

"I'm ready for bed to be honest. Getting this party set up is exhausting. But, it's what Anna wanted and if Anna wants, Anna gets."

"You should listen to him, sweetie," Tiffany says with an exaggerated smile.

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. When's the hot tub coming?"

"You're getting a hot tub?"

"Yeah. Someone thinks it will be relaxing."

"Sorry Tiffany, but you can't say a damn thing about getting what you want then."

"I need to find some woman. Where's Anna? She'll understand."

"Hate to tell you this, but she'll side with John on this one."

Tiffany looks from me to Harry and back to me, then leaves without a word.

"I hope I didn't upset her."

"She's a big girl. She'll get over it."

"She's got a great ass though."

I just stare at Harry. "And here I thought you were dead."

"I still admire the great works of art. I just don't touch."

"Smart man."

Harry and I talk for a while before I go find Tiffany. I'm surprised to find her talking with Mandy and Anna. They all get quiet when I approach.

"Should I start to worry?"

"Not even a little bit," Mandy says. All three start to laugh though and I go back outside.

At midnight, we all gather in the kitchen where Harry makes a small, drunken toast and we open a few bottles of champagne. By twelve thirty, most of the people have left with their passed out children. Soon it is just Harry, Anna, Mandy, Tiffany and myself along with two other couples that don't have kids.

We help Harry and Anna clean up and when it's obvious that they are ready for bed, we make our departure. I had stopped drinking early because I wanted to be able to drive home, but Tiffany was at a point where she was feeling no pain. I had to assist her to the car. On the drive home Tiffany falls asleep, so I have to help her out of the car and into bed. She only wakes up long enough to kiss me goodnight. So much for a quickie to start out the new year.

Fortunately, Tiffany made up for it the next morning. I woke up with her hand around my hard cock and her body pressed against my back. "Happy New Year," she whispers. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't realize how much I'd had to drink. You should have slowed me down."

"You were having fun and I didn't mind."

"Well, I'm going to make it up to you right now." With that she slides under the blanket, kissing a trail down my body. Her hot mouth envelopes my cock. What a way to wake up to the new year.

"Oh fuck, Tiff. That feels awesome."

She moans her approval which sends vibrations along my entire cock. I am already highly aroused from some crazy dream about Mandy and Tiffany sharing me and it doesn't take long before I'm ready to let loose.

Tiffany doubles her effort when I inform her of my pending explosion and I soon fill her mouth with the first load of the new year. She quickly hops out of bed and rinses her mouth out before joining me back in bed. I attempt to return the favor but she refuses.

"Right now is all about you, so just relax. You made me feel really special last night and I want to show you how I appreciate it."

"Well, I'm on a break right now, so let me take care of you."

"Oh, you will. Just lay with me a few minutes. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Did you fuck Mandy in the ass?"

I don't answer right away because I'm shocked. "Why are you asking?"

"She made a comment about you that got me to wondering."

"What did she say?"

"Just that you'd done things to her that nobody else had. And since I know she has a son, I figured it had to be something like that."

"She said that to you?"

"She wasn't doing it to be mean. Before you walked over to us, we were talking. She apologized again for the way she acted and explained that you were the best lover she'd ever had. She mentioned that you had gotten her to do a few things she'd never imagined doing before, but she didn't give details. I'm guessing she'd had a bit to drink by that point."

"Well, we did."

"I figured. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for being honest."

"Always."

She kisses me tenderly and then rests her head on my shoulder. "I have a confession to make. I thought about inviting her back with us last night. I almost did, but chickened out at the last minutes."

Again I look at her shocked. "Why would you do that?"

"Partly because I'm interested. She's a very sexy woman, even if she doesn't believe it."

I sit up and look at her. "You would have asked me first, right?"

"Would you not want that?"

"No, not really. Not with Mandy. There's something a bit off about her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd enjoy the hell out of it, but I'm not ready for something like that right now."

"But maybe sometime?"

"Maybe."

"It wouldn't be my first time. I've been with women before. Sometimes alone, but it was usually with Vic. And I already know you've done it before. With Judy and Tina, right?"

"Right. I told you about that though."

"I know," she says quickly. "I'm not upset. I'm interested. But I also know you're right. Now isn't the time to play."

"No, not yet."

"But sometime."

I smile at her. "You find the woman and I'm there."

She punches me in the arm. "Jerk. Maybe you should find the woman."

"Maybe I will."

We spend the entire day at home. Tiffany walks around in one of my dress shirts and drives me crazy by flashing her ass or tits. Each time I try to grab her, she dances away and laughs. I finally can't take it anymore and just about tackle her, pinning her against a wall.

Buttons fly as I rip the shirt open. I crush her mouth with mine and our tongues dance together while my hands maul her breasts. Her hands reach into my pants and she begins to stroke my raging hard-on. Soon my pants are around my ankles and she is placing me at the entrance to her pussy.

She is already quite wet as I push into her and I fuck her hard against the wall. She wraps her legs around my hips as I thrust over and over before finally releasing my seed. She moans as my hot liquid squirts into her pussy and I feel her body shudder as a small orgasm releases through her body.

Sated but not satisfied, I carry her into the bedroom and throw her onto the bed. In mock fear she backs up against the headboard as I crawl after her. I grab her ankle and pull her towards me. She pretends to kick at me, but I push her foot away, spreading her legs. I take the opportunity to move between her legs before she can close them and my mouth connects with her clit.

She grabs my head and pulls me tight against her pussy as my tongue roughly licks her clit. When I slide a couple of fingers into her, she has another small orgasm and pushes my head away.

I move up her body, leaving wet, slimy kisses all over her. Then I roll over, pulling her on top of me. My cock is only half hard at this point and I push on her shoulders. She gets the hint and runs her tongue down my belly till she can take my cock into her mouth. She sucks me back to full hardness and turns around, offering me her firm ass.

She is reaching between her legs, playing with her pussy and watching me. I kneel behind her and she takes me in her hand, guiding me back into her sopping wet pussy. I easily slide in and we start a fast paced fuck. I feel her fingers working her clit as I hold onto her hips to pull her into me as I thrust into her.

I look at her ass, thinking about sinking my cock into it. "You want my ass, don't you?"

"Yes," I grunt.

"I'm not ready for that yet."

I'm disappointed, but I try not to think about it. I caress her back and reach forward to lovingly touch her face, trying to let her know that when she's ready, I'll be ready. I get a smile from her for my efforts.

She pulls forward so that I slip out of her and she rolls onto her back. "Make love to me," she tells me.

I move on top of her and she guides me back into her. We kiss as I rock my hips. The change of pace has a soothing effect and I manage to last quite a long time. Tiffany has several small orgasms as we kiss and touch each other while I continue to move inside of her.

When I feel my orgasm approach, I push up on my arms and start to thrust harder.

"That's it baby. Fill me with your seed. I want to feel you finish inside of me."

I feel the rush of power flow through me and my cock explodes, coating her pussy with one more load of cum. I groan as my dick erupts. When I finish I collapse on top of her. Tiffany holds me tight to her and kisses my face.

"I love you John."

"I love you too, Tiff."

I roll off of her and she rolls on top of me.

"So, what do you want to do the rest of the day?"

"This feels pretty good," I tell her.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll need to find another shirt since you ripped the last one off of me."

"Tease me like you were again and I'll rip this one off of you too."

"Hm. Sounds like a challenge. Come shower."

After the shower we sit on the couch and watch some tv. Tiffany has her body pressed against mine like I'm going to disappear if she doesn't. Not that I mind at all. Occasionally she will kiss me or caress my face and then snuggle tighter.

Around dinnertime, my dad calls to let me know he will be at my house by lunch so that we can go over the plans for the upstairs. I tell him about the backyard as well. Before we get off the phone, my mom gets on and asks me if I need anything. I let her know we're good and that I'll see her in a few days.

Tiffany and I enjoy a quiet evening before heading to bed.

I'm up early the next morning and take Pup for a long walk around the lake. As we approach the house I see Tiffany working on some of her karate forms. Despite the cold, she is wearing lightweight pants and a t-shirt. She does have a jacket, but it's hanging nearby on a branch.

I'm once again amazed by her simple grace as she flows through the movements. Her long, lean body make her seem even more graceful because she is able to open up into long strides while maintaining perfect form as she moves from stance to stance.

The form she is doing is similar to one of mine, with some subtle differences, most likely due to the difference in teaching. By the time she salutes out, she is breathing hard. Her face is at peace when she notices me watching her.

"Care to join me?"

"Let me change and I'll be right out."

"Ok," she say happily.

We spend the next hour or so going through several katas. We discuss the differences and decide that we will take turns working through each others style. By the time we are done, we are both breathing heavy. Even with the cold air, we are both covered in sweat.

We take a hot shower together and I take the time to caress every inch of her body. I marvel at the lean muscles along her back and legs, the tightness of her ass and the slight ridges of her tight abs. By the time I finish touching every inch of her, she is panting and her eyes are filled with lust.

Her lips are soft and warm as they close on mine. I rake my fingers gently down her back on each side of her spine and then cup her ass to pull her tight to me. We stare into each other's eyes as are bodies press together.

After the shower, I gently towel her off and carry her back to bed where we make love. Her moans of pleasure echo through the room as we each race to our orgasms, finally submitting to our own release.

While enjoying the afterglow, I close my eyes and allow myself to enjoy the feeling of Tiffany's body laying against mine. "We need to do that more often," I say quietly.

"Agreed. Karate class was never that much fun."

"We better get cleaned up before my dad comes."

"I wish we could just stay like this forever."

"Come on, I'll make us some breakfast if you put clean sheets on the bed."

"Deal."

After breakfast, we clean the house. After, Tiffany decides to take Pup for a walk while I check on some work.

Just after lunchtime, my door bursts open and Andy comes charging through.

"You do know how to knock, don't you?"

"What, and give you guys time to get dressed?"

"Dude, you're just wrong.

I realize that he's not alone. Right behind him is Steph, my mom, Pam and then Brian and my dad.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We're not allowed to visit?" Steph says innocently.

"Of course. I'm sure this isn't just a normal visit. Where are the kids?"

"At home with Terry and Carrie."

"You do realize I'm not moving yet. Shit. Please tell me you're not here to start packing yet."

Pam and Steph wear a similar smile. "We just want to look around."

I glare at Brian and Andy. "Hey, like we had any say in it," Brian says.

I roll my eyes and throw my hands in the air. "Take a look around. Just don't move anything yet. Got it?"

Tiffany walks through the back door and and squeals like a little girl. She hugs Pam and Steph and then the three of them head out back, talking so fast my head spins.

"Why do I feel like things are spinning out of control?" I say to no one particular. "Where's my uncle?"

"Looking into something for us," my dad answers cryptically. He's looking around the house at this point, inspecting everything. "This is nice work." He get real close to the corner. "Really nice work. Did you do all of this?"

"Depends. Are you about to criticize or complement?"

"Stop being grumpy. I had nothing to do with it either. Your mom is the ring leader."

I give her a quick glare, but she doesn't even flinch. "Whatever. I did all the trim work, the stairs and just about everything else in here." By now Andy and Brian are also going through the house.

"What about in here?"

"I installed the cabinets and did the flooring. I hired someone to do the tile work and counters. I hate that stuff. I can never get the lines clean."

"You can do trim with the best of them but can't line up tiles?"

"I can, it just takes me forever and I had other things to do." Brian walks into the office.

"Holy crap," he shouts. He wanders through the door and Andy and my dad follow. My dad pokes his head out.

"You did this?"

"Yes, sir," I say with a big smile, finally starting to enjoy things.

"All of it?"

"Yup."

He disappears through the door again. I hear them mumbling to each other.

My dad comes out and I can see in his eyes how proud he is. "Boy, this is the best damn work I've ever seen. When you get home you're doing my office. I need something like this."

The entire time my mom is watching from the kitchen. "You realize your father may not let you take your time moving home," she says.

"It's not his choice. I have to sell the house first and finish some projects at work."

"I expect they'll be done by the end of the month. Pam and Steph are pushing pretty hard."

"Everyone needs to slow down."

"Good luck telling them that. And I'm not going to stop them. They are pushing the guys to get it done."

"Mom, I have things I have to do first."

"Well, just so you know, your uncle is looking at places to rent so that they can move here to get the work done. Moving you home has become the number one priority for the family."

"I'm not ready to move yet."

"Have you told Tiffany that?"

"What? Of course. She knows what I have to do."

"You do realize she's been talking to the girls several times a day. Either texting or calling."

"No, I didn't."

"How are things between you two?"

"Good."

She looks at me and then at the back door. "Come take a walk with me."

"Mom, what's going on?"

"Come on. I'll tell you when we're outside."

I grab my coat and follow my mom out the front door. She links her arm in mine as we walk down the street.

"How much has Tiffany told you about California?"

"I don't know that it's everything, but I assume it's a lot. Why?"

"Tell me what you know."

I repeat everything that Tiffany has told me, minus a few of the more graphic details. When I'm done my mom is silent.

"Mom. I've told you what you wanted, now tell me what I want."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers