Single Again Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"How bad could it have been? I know some girls that would pay a fortune for that."

Mandy chuckled. "I wouldn't recommend it. I'd be in the grocery store and all of a sudden I'd get an attack. The first time it happened I scared this little kid. Another time I was at my son's school helping with lunch when I got this sudden urge. The teacher became really concerned and I had to leave. I started watching porn and masturbating two or three times a day to keep it under control. My doctor said this was the first time he'd ever heard of something like that."

"So what happened that night with John? You suddenly got the urge and ran back to his place?"

"No. By then I had it under control. We were leaving for the night and he invited me home with him. I took a chance and still almost backed out. Once we started though, it was amazing. He helped me build up my confidence again and I started taking better care of myself. I haven't felt this good in a really long time. If I could just meet a guy that wasn't a loser I'd be very happy."

Mandy licked her lips as she looked at me. A small moan escaped her lips and she shifted in her seat.

"What's she doing to you?" I asked.

"Rubbing my pussy."

"Are your legs spread?"

"Uh huh. She has two fingers inside of me."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever been with another girl?"

"No."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"No."

"But you are enjoying it now."

"Yes."

"Sit on the edge of the pool. I want to watch." Tiffany pulled her hand away and Mandy sat on the edge. "Spread your legs." Mandy spread her legs and Tiffany moved between them, blocking my view. "Tiff, sit to the side. I can't see her pussy."

Tiffany looked at me and then did as I said. Mandy's pussy was still spread wide. Tiffany began to play with her again, first rubbing her clit and then sliding a couple of finger into her. Mandy never stopped looking at me, except when her eyes closed in pleasure.

I moved to Mandy's other side and began to lick and suck her tits. Mandy's head went back and she started to buck her hips to meet Tiffany's fingers. Tiffany looked at me and smiled. I leaned across Mandy and kissed Tiffany.

After our kiss, I went back to playing with Mandy's tits and Tiffany moved to start sucking on Mandy's clit. Mandy moaned and bucked hard against Tiffany. Then she began to shudder and a long, drawn out moan escaped from her lips.

Suddenly Mandy lurched and I heard Tiffany squeal as a stream of cum came from Mandy's pussy, surprising Tiffany. When I looked back at Tiffany, her face was shiny.

"Holy shit, I can't believe she just came like that," Tiffany said laughing.

"I can't believe it either," Mandy added. She was taking deep breaths as she recovered. Tiffany moved over to me and kissed me hard on the lips. Her lips were tangy from the shower she'd just gotten. Then she moved to Mandy and kissed her on the lips. At first Mandy tried to pull away, but stopped and kissed Tiffany back.

"Why don't we take this inside?"

"Good idea," the girls said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. I let them go ahead while I straightened up outside.

Once I had everything in order I headed into the house. I found the girls in the shower in an embrace. It seemed Mandy was over her shyness with Tiffany and was giving as good as she got. I joined them in the shower but had to wait my turn before the girls paid attention to me.

Mandy was the first to grab my cock, but she pulled back and looked at Tiffany.

"It's ok. For tonight." Mandy didn't reach for me right away so Tiffany grabbed her hand and put it back on my cock. "As long as you help take care of my needs, you can do whatever you want."

Mandy smiled but looked doubtful. I got the feeling that kissing another girl was one thing, but some of the other things maybe not so much.

"Let's get in bed," I said to them. We turned the water off and headed out of the shower. The girls went out first as I used the toilet. When I got out of the bathroom, the girls were in bed, laying on their side and softly touching each other.

If it hadn't been for my recent orgasm, I'd have popped all over the floor. Tiffany leaned in to kiss Mandy, but Mandy wasn't exactly enthusiastic. She also didn't pull away. When Tiffany played with her tits, Mandy began kissing back.

She followed everything that Tiffany did. When Tiffany tweaked Mandy's nipple, Mandy did the same thing. I watched from the edge of the bed. Tiffany moved her hand down Mandy's body and between her legs. Mandy didn't hesitate to let Tiffany stroke her pussy and soon Mandy's hand was between Tiffany's legs.

The longer they touched the bolder Mandy got. Soon, Tiffany had coaxed Mandy on top of her and Mandy was sliding two fingers into Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany was now on her back and Mandy was over her. Mandy's huge tits hung down over Tiffany and Tiffany started to play with them.

Tiffany pushed on Mandy's shoulder but Mandy resisted. "I don't know what to do."

"Just do to me what you would want John to do to you."

I saw Mandy lick her lips nervously, but she moved her face between Tiffany's legs. Mandy's ass was in the air in front of me. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see her pussy was coated in her juices.

Mandy hesitantly started to lick Tiffany's pussy. "That's right. Just a little harder," Tiffany explained. "Use the tip of your tongue right on my clit. OH, yeah, that's it," she moaned.

I couldn't resist any longer and moved behind Mandy. I reached between her legs and rubber her pussy. It was very slick.

"I think John is ready to fuck you. Think you can handle him while eating my pussy?"

I continued to play with her pussy till I got the ok from Tiffany.

"Oh John, I think she's getting the hang of this. Her mouth feels so good right now. Her tongue is right on my clit and she has two fingers inside of me. Go fuck her. Fuck her good."

Mandy took a moment to look over her shoulder. She spread her legs further apart and I move between them. Her face was covered in juices from Tiffany's pussy and she smiled at me. I aimed my cock at her pussy and slowly pushed into her. She moaned before Tiffany grabbed her face and pushed it back to her pussy.

I started fucking Mandy slowly at first. When I felt she was comfortable, I picked up the pace and was soon fucking her hard. I leaned forward and whispered in Mandy's ear.

"How does her pussy taste with my cum in it?" Mandy just moaned and wiggled her ass. "You like this. You like being used by the both of us."

"Uh huh," she moaned. The vibrations from Mandy's moan caused Tiffany to moan. Mandy was a fast learner. I reached around and played with Mandy's tits while I continued to plow into her pussy.

"OH fuck John," Tiffany moaned. "She's going to make me cum. I'm so close. Oh fuck," Tiffany screamed as she came. Now it was Mandy's turn to have her face soaked. Mandy didn't seem to mind as she continued to suck and lick Tiffany's pussy. I felt Mandy's pussy tighten around my cock and her whole body seemed to draw in on itself.

Suddenly Mandy let out a scream and came. Her whole body convulsed and I felt her spray my legs. Her face was still between Tiffany's legs. I felt the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Pull out," Tiffany told me. I followed orders and pulled my cock out of Mandy. Tiffany rolled Mandy onto her back and took my cock into her mouth just as the first stream exploded from my cock. I couldn't believe Tiffany was able to take it all, but she did. When I finally stopped shooting, she pulled away and kissed Mandy on the mouth. At the same time, she stroked my cock.

Somehow I remained hard. This time, Tiffany went down on Mandy while I fucked Tiffany. Mandy had two more orgasms with Tiffany's face between her legs while I fucked Tiffany. Having cum twice, I wasn't even close to cumming again. I'm not even sure how I stayed hard, but Tiffany's pussy felt amazing.

After several orgasms of her own, Tiffany pulled away from me. Mandy was still laying with her legs splayed open and I moved between them. I looked at Tiffany quickly and she nodded her head. I grabbed Mandy's thighs and pushed them to her chest. Mandy smiled at me and nodded. She knew what was coming. Instead of aiming my cock at her pussy, I aimed it at her ass. Tiffany's eyes grew large when she realized what I was going to do.

"Fuck her ass, baby," she said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I pushed against her tight ring and popped through. She was so well lubed I had no problem getting inside of her. Reinvigorated by being in Mandy's ass, I started to pound into her like she wanted.

The whole experience was too much for me and after just a few strokes I groaned and shot a load of cum into Mandy's ass. The heat from my jism was enough to push her over the edge one more time and Mandy came. I pumped my hips a few more times, emptying my balls for the last time that night.

Light-headed, I fell onto the bed. Tiffany took me into her arms and cradled me, even though she was just as tired. Mandy looked at us, a moment of sadness on her face. After some coordinated efforts, we all climbed under the spread and fell asleep.

I was awoken the next morning by the sound of heavy breathing. I figured Tiffany had decided to get an early start but when I opened my eyes it was Mandy who was doing the heavy breathing. She had her hands holding the head board and her tits were bouncing around as her body heaved. Tiffany had her head between Mandy's legs and her ass was in the air.

Mandy's nipples were poking straight out and her areola were red and swollen. Her eyes were closed but her body was moving around. I watched the two of them for several minutes, my cock rising. Mandy was getting close to an orgasm. Her neck started to arch and her body tensed. Her mouth opened and I could tell she was holding back a scream. Suddenly her body released and she let out a long moan.

I looked down at Tiffany who had not released Mandy. She was looking at me, her eyes filled with lust. I sat up and moved behind Tiffany. She had two fingers buried in her very wet pussy. I pulled her hand away and replaced her fingers with my tongue.

Tiffany was still sucking on Mandy's pussy and I could see her tensing again for another orgasm. I didn't bother to wait for an invitation. I moved between Tiffany's legs and inserted my hard cock into her pussy. Tiffany stopped licking Mandy long enough to let out a long moan, then went back to work.

I grabbed Tiffany's hips and slammed my cock in and out of her. Mandy opened her eyes long enough to see me and give me a smile. I felt Tiffany reach between her legs and start rubbing her own clit. My hard thrusts were causing her to slam her face into Mandy's pussy, but she didn't stop me.

I reached forward and raked my fingers down her back and repeated this a couple more times. Tiffany started to tighten up and the next time I moved my fingers down her back, I went all the way down the crack of her ass. I played with her puckered little hole till I could insert a finger into her ass. Her pussy gripped me tight and she squealed as an orgasm washed through her.

The heat and tightness of her pussy were all that I needed and I grabbed her hips with my free hand and rammed my cock into her, spraying the walls of her pussy with a gusher of cum. Once I was finished cumming, Tiffany pulled away from me and moved up Mandy's body. She grabbed the top of the headboard, spread her legs and sat on Mandy's face.

I wasn't sure Mandy would know what to do and apparently she didn't.

"Lick me," Tiffany demanded. I saw Tiffany's hips jump and she said, "That's it. Lick John's cum from my pussy." Tiffany ground her hips on Mandy's face. Mandy's legs were still spread wide. Her pussy was very red and very wet. I moved between her legs and pushed her knees apart so I could get closer. I reached around Tiffany and grabbed her tits as my soft cock rubbed on Mandy's sensitive pussy.

Tiffany turned her head to me and I kissed her. I was surprised to feel another set of hands on Tiffany's tits and realized they belonged to Mandy. I ground my pelvis against Mandy's pussy and she moved her hips as well.

"How's she doing?" I asked Tiffany.

"Pretty good for someone not very experienced."

"What's she doing?"

"Well, right now she has her tongue in my pussy and is licking out your cum. She seems to like it."

"And you?"

"Not bad." She turned to look at Mandy. "Now lick my clit," she ordered.

I reached down and rubbed Mandy's clit. She responded by cumming. I saw the flood of cum run out of her pussy and onto my cock. The feeling of her warm juice started to get me hard again. Still holding onto Tiffany, I slid my cock into Mandy's pussy.

"I'm going to fuck her," I told Tiffany.

I could hear muffled moans coming from beneath Tiffany and Mandy's body lurched as I entered her. She was sopping wet. I fucked her good and hard for a long time. Tiffany moved to the side after a hard orgasm and watched as I pushed Mandy's legs to her chest and thrust into her. I thought about fucking her ass again, so I reached down and touched the area. Mandy moaned, closed her eyes and came.

I pulled out of her pussy and put the tip of my cock at the entrance to her ass. Once again I pushed hard and went in with one stroke. Mandy screamed as another orgasm racked her body. Mandy was done at this point and just let me fuck her ass. I reached down and grabbed her tits as I continued to fuck her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

I was getting close and could feel my balls tighten, but Tiffany gently pushed on my chest till I pulled out. Mandy opened her eyes wondering why I had stopped, but I could see she was pretty much out of it.

Tiffany looked at me for a minute then just got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I watched her ass as she left and her tits when she came back with a wash cloth. She gently cleaned my cock, then got on her hands and knees in front of me. I started to push against her ass, but she grabbed me and put me into her pussy.

Her pussy was on fire and I easily sliced into her. It wasn't much longer before she screamed and her pussy gripped me so tight I exploded. I filled her pussy again and then rolled onto my side. The last thing I felt was Tiffany curling up in front of me, her ass pressed against my crotch.

The next time I woke up, Tiffany was still curled next to me. Mandy was gone and I didn't see any of her clothes where she had put them. I put my arm over Tiffany's shoulder and held her tight. She didn't move, so I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

It was several hours later when I woke up again. Tiffany was still in bed, but awake and staring at me. It kind of freaked me out at first.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning." She had a huge smile on her face. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very. How about you?"

"Oh yeah. That's the best sleep I've had in a while. Want to talk about last night?"

"Do you?"

"This isn't an every night kind of thing. I hope you realize that."

"I know. What are you thinking? Once a week?" I asked smiling.

"You wish. If it happens it happens, but we don't go looking for it. Right?"

I slide closer to her and kiss her on the lips. "You're in control of it. But I'm not opposed to doing it again."

"Did you like fucking her ass?"

"I did."

"Well, maybe one day you'll fuck mine."

My cock lurched hearing that, but that was the only response. "You'll let me know when you're ready."

"I wasn't going to tell you, but you're going to meet two girls that I've had flings with. Penny is a girl that lived next to me my freshman year. We used to hook up once in a while and even shared guys. She's Asian with small perky tits and a huge appetite for sex. The other girl is completely opposite. I met her just after I finished my undergrad. We taught together my first year. It was her first year too, so we kind of bonded. She's a tall red-head with huge tits. Her name is Millie, but she's married now. Her marriage is pretty much done, but she's not divorced yet. I used to sit with her when her marriage started to fall apart and we'd talk all night."

"You used to hook up with her while she was married?"

"No, before she was married. They guy she's married to is kind of lame, but she thought it was time to stop all the partying. Unfortunately, he turned out to be even lamer once they got married. She's a lot like me, but he was nothing like you. Missionary with the lights off at night. It's led to a lot of problems and she wants a divorce."

"Is that why you're making sure I'm open to what you want?"

"That's a big part of it. Scott was like Peter, Millie's husband. Not very exciting in bed. Better than Peter, but just not exciting. I learned not to make the same mistake as Millie."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Tiffany smiles. "Because there is a good chance you'll meet both of them at one of the parties Darren and Shelly are throwing and there's a good chance one or both of them will mess with you. Just don't be surprised."

"But I keep my hands to myself."

"You only touch when I'm around."

"You're telling me we're going to have sex with one or both of them next week."

"Maybe."

"You already have this planned out, don't you."

"It's been brought up."

"You're bad, you know that?"

"Maybe just a little. What do you want to do today?" I knew what she was thinking. She had that twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm out of action for a while. But that doesn't mean I can't play with you."

"I'm so glad to hear that," she said and moved closer to me.

We messed around for a while with Tiffany having one more big orgasm and then spent the rest of the day lounging around. That night I took her out to a nice, quiet dinner. She wore a slinky little dress that drew lots of looks from both men and women. She was definitely enjoying the attention but made a point of hanging on me.

After dinner we walked around town before heading home for the night. We spent a quiet night together and wound up back in the hot tub. Tiffany was very mellow by the time we went to bed and we enjoyed just laying together.

She headed home the next day while I stayed behind and took care of a few things before joining her for our trip to California. The trip itself wasn't going to be very exciting. I wore loose fitting shorts and a polo shirt while Tiffany was dressed in a simple summer dress.

On the plane, Tiffany requested a blanket and pillow, put her head on my shoulder and promptly went to sleep. I was reading from my tablet when Tiffany moved her hand to my lap and slid it up through the leg. I looked at her and saw that her eyes were still closed, but she was smiling.

I decided to let her play for a while and she finally managed to get her hand high enough to grasp my cock. She rubbed it for a while before pulling her hand away. She lifted the arm up so that she could snuggle closer to me and put her hand back up my pants.

The plane was pretty full, but we were the only two in the three seats. The other side was full, but the person on the aisle was busy on her computer and the other two were blocked by the woman on the aisle.

I shifted to put my hand around Tiffany's shoulder and reached under the blanket to lightly caress her breast. That's when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I could feel her nipple harden through the thin material of her dress.

Her hand tightened on my cock as I pinched her nipple hard and she let out a little moan. I looked around to see if anyone may have heard her, but nobody was looking at us. I tried to move my hand down her back, but she wasn't in a good position. She fixed that by shifting again and I was able to grab her ass, but not much more.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers