Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't say anything to anyone. I don't want them to be disappointed if it doesn't happen."

"I won't. See ya in the morning."

"Good night."

I get to the room and am undressing when there is a knock at the door. When I open it, Chrissy is standing in her robe and a small bag.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Didn't Tiffany tell you? I was sent to keep you company for the night."

"I'm perfectly capable of sleeping alone."

"I know. I was the one that was lonely. Tiffany said it would be ok. Besides, I'm your date tomorrow anyway since she's in the wedding party. You're supposed to keep me out of trouble."

"Nice try. Come on in. You don't mind if I speak to Tiffany about this, do you?"

"No. But I was there when she sent that little thing in her text."

"I wondered what that was," I say as I call Tiffany.

"What, don't you trust her?" Tiffany says when she answers.

"No. She's wearing a tiny little teddy that barely covers her body and has a box of condoms."

"Nice try. She's wearing a robe with nothing on underneath and a bag of lube so you can fuck the virgin out of her."

"Funny girl. I'll see you for breakfast."

"Love you baby."

"Love you too."

I go back into the bedroom and Chrissy is already in bed. On the nightstand is a bottle of lube that I just stare at. Chrissy is grinning at me, so I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. I wear my shorts to bed and sigh when I find out Chrissy is wearing pants and a shirt.

"Tiffany wanted to play around with you. She told you I brought lube?"

"Yes."

I get comfortable and Chrissy slides next to me. I roll over and put my arm around her and she sighs. It takes me a while before I finally fell asleep. At some point during the night I hear someone moving through the room. I watch whoever it is walk into the bathroom and quietly slip out of bed. As I throw the door open I see Tiffany standing naked brushing her teeth.

"Damn it, you scared the crap out of me."

She spits out the toothpaste and apologizes. "Reena finally released me so I came back to the room. I thought I did a good job of being quiet."

"A ninja you are not."

I go back to bed and a few minutes later Tiffany joins me. Somehow, Chrissy never woke up.

Tiffany reaches into my pants and starts to play with my cock. "So you behaved yourself," she whispers into my ear.

"Or I took a shower."

"That was mean."

"What time is it?"

"Just after four."

"Good night." I kiss her and roll over.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. Just grumpy from being woken up." I roll over and give her a big kiss.

"You smell like cigars."

"Does that excite you?"

She giggles. "Not even a little."

"Love you babe. See you in the morning."

"Love you too."

"And I love both of you, but you need to shut up," Chrissy mumbles.

I wake up the next morning sandwiched between the two girls. Tiffany is in front of me while Chrissy is behind me, her body pressed against mine.

I have to pee, so I squeeze out form between the girls, waking them both.

"What time is it?" Tiffany asks groggily.

"A little after nine. I need to pee."

"And shower. You don't smell so good," she adds before putting her head back down.

I so as I am asked, then get back into bed. The wedding isn't until later that night, so we have all day to hang out and relax. Chrissy moves closer to me and puts her head on my shoulder. I'm not sure why, but I turn my head and kiss her on the forehead. Chrissy smiles and wiggles her body closer.

Her hand is on my chest, drawing circles which feels good. I can't tell what is going through her mind, but I make sure to keep my thoughts clean. Chrissy rolls onto her side some more and puts her leg over mine.

We lay like that for a while and I start to play with her silky hair. I start to think about what she had gone through growing up and I suddenly feel very protective of her.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember is waking up with Tiffany laying against me. She is staring at me and smiles when I open my eyes to look at her. Chrissy is asleep on my other shoulder.

"Still mad at me for waking you?"

"I was never mad. Sorry if I made you feel that way. Darren and I had a lot of bourbon."

"I guess that's why you didn't fuck Chrissy last night."

"I wasn't planning on it. Especially with you not being here."

She look over at the nightstand and I see the bottle of lube.

"I just thought that was a joke you guys came up with."

"It was, but I expected you to at least mess around with her."

"We said that would never happen without you and I'm sticking to that."

"Chrissy is different."

"Not to me."

"Even if I give you permission?"

"If you are not here, it's not happening."

"I'm here now and feeling a little frisky. Why don't we wake her up and see if she can help me out."

"You want her to help you or me?" I try to reach over, but realize Chrissy is on my arm, so I use my other arm to squeeze Tiffany's ass.

"Oh, you're going to help me." Her hand slips into my pants and grabs my cock. "I was thinking she could get me warmed up."

Tiffany pulls her hand from my pants and slips it between me and Chrissy, grabbing the other girl's breast. Chrissy jumps as Tiffany pinches her nipple.

"That wasn't nice."

"I'm sorry. Let me kiss it better."

Chrissy's face fills with lust. "Thanks. This guy wouldn't even touch me last night."

"That was my fault. We'll fix that at some point."

"No we won't."

Tiffany kisses me as she moves over me and on top of Chrissy. The girls kiss while I watch and Tiffany moves down the smaller girl's body. Chrissy moans as Tiffany's lips take her breast into her mouth. After a few minutes, Chrissy informs Tiffany she is kissing the wrong nipple.

"My bad," Tiffany says and moves to the other tit. She rolls to Chrissy's side as she kisses the other breast and slips her fingers between Chrissy's legs. Chrissy spreads her legs and Tiffany dips her fingers between her lips and over her clit.

Chrissy is moaning and twisting around as Tiffany plays with her pussy.

"John, she's so tight. Want to feel?"

Chrissy looks at me, lust filling her eyes and she nods her head. I move my hand between her legs and meet Tiffany's hand. Tiffany takes my hand and pushes it against Chrissy's pussy. With both of us playing with her pussy, Chrissy cums. It isn't very powerful, but my fingers are definitely slick now. With her body still spasming, I slip a finger inside of her and press against her hymen.

I am surprised that it is still in place. Chrissy is looking at me, her eyes half-closed. I move my fingers inside of her and twisted them around till I find the rough patch just inside. With Tiffany playing with her clit, I rub her g-spot and Chrissy cums again with a loud moan.

I start to pull my fingers out, but Tiffany stops me. She moves lower and starts to lick Chrissy's pussy with my fingers still inside of her. Chrissy is thrashing around as she cums a third time. I fuck Chrissy with my fingers, pushing against her hymen, but not hard enough to break it. Chrissy is in constant orgasm now as Tiffany's tongue continues to dance on her clit.

When she has had enough, she pulls away from us and curls in a ball. Small spasms shake her body and she is breathing heavy and tears are pouring down her face. I am a little concerned and look at Tiffany.

"Are you ok baby?" Tiffany asks her.

Chrissy nods her head yes as another shudder shakes her body.

Tiffany comes close to me and I wrap my arm around her. I brush her breast and feel the hard nipple beneath my fingers. She presses her ass against my hard cock, spreads her legs and positions me against her pussy. She is super slick and I easily slip into her.

I wrap my arm under her legs and started to thrust into her. Tiffany is grunting as I push into her and pushing back against me.

"You're pussy is so fucking wet."

"Come on, fuck me. It's wet for you."

"You like my hard cock."

"I do."

"You like it when I fuck you with it."

"I do," she groans.

Chrissy is watching us, no longer curled into a ball. Her nipples are hard and she is biting her lower lip.

"Come play with her clit, Chrissy," I tell her.

Chrissy moves so her face is just inches from Tiffany's pussy.

"That's it, lick her clit."

Chrissy moves her face closer and starts to lick my cock and Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany starts moaning and thrusting her hips. I roll over and start thrusting harder. Tiffany's pussy starts to spasm and her moans got louder.

"Oh fuck, don't stop. I'm going to cum. Oh, fuuuck," she scream at the same time I cum, blasting cum deep into her pussy. I grunt with each jerk of my cock. Chrissy iss still licking us till Tiffany can't take anymore and pulls away.

I try to pull away, but Chrissy starts to lick and suck my cock which keeps me hard. She is looking up at me as she sucks on my cock. Her tongue goes around the head as she pulls back. Tiffany is watching us with a smile on her face. She sits up and spreads her legs so I could see her swollen, wet lips and my cum dripping from her pussy.

Tiffany moves behind Chrissy and plays with her ass and pussy while Chrissy continues to suck me. Having just cum, I'm not even close, so I gently push Chrissy back so she is on her back and I move between her legs.

Her pussy is dripping wet and I waste no time in getting her wetter. I fuck her with my fingers and tongue through a couple of small orgasms. Tiffany is kissing and sucking on her breasts and Chrissy is moaning loud.

I am ready for some more and start to move over to Tiffany, but Chrissy grabs my arm. "Please," is all she said. She is scared, but I know what she wants. I look at Tiffany who nods her head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want it to be you."

"Ok." I move back between her legs and move above her. She is scared so I move very slowly and start by kissing her. Her lips are soft and moist and I can feel nervous energy surging through her.

My dick is hanging between us and brushing on her leg. She reaches between us and moves it so that I am now against her pussy.

"I'm ready," she whispers. Tiffany has backed away, but is watching. I could feel her eyes on us as I start to press against her.

Chrissy tenses up as my cock presses into her. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath when I am against her hymen. I lick my lips and thrust hard into her.

Chrissy screams as I break through and then lays still. I cover her face with kisses and touch her tenderly. It takes several minutes for her to finally relax enough for me to start moving again. Slowly I sink into her, taking several breaks when I feel her tense. When I am all the way inside of her, I stop and wait for her to give me the ok.

"Holy shit, this hurts."

"It'll get better, I promise," Tiffany tells her. "There's a reason I like sex so much and it's not because it hurts."

Chrissy smiles. "I think I'm ready for the fun part."

I kiss her and start to pull out. I continue to move slowly till I feel her loosen up.

"How do you take this thing like you do? I feel like he's going to split me in half."

"You get used to it. John's the biggest I've ever had and believe me, size does matter."

I start to fuck Chrissy harder and she is beginning to respond.

"Oh fuck, now I get it," she moans. "Oh, don't stop. Fuck me, John."

I feel her start to tense as her orgasm approaches. Her tight pussy is really working me up and I am ready as well.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Oh, cum inside of me. I'm on the pill. I want to feel this."

Her body starts to shake and her pussy clamps around me. "Fuck Chrissy, here it come."

I'm not sure she hears me as her head goes back and her orgasm crashes through her. Her pussy tightens even more and I start shooting inside of her.

Chrissy screams at the extra heat as my cum pours into her. I continue to pump my hips and with the extra lube, I am able to move easier.

Chrissy continues to roll her head and her body jerks around as she continues to orgasm. Her pussy is squeezing me again and another orgasm shakes her. This time I pull out of her and sit back. She is still thrashing around through another orgasm.

Tiffany moves over to me and kisses me. Her hand goes to my cock and she stroked me, hoping to keep me hard. I know she is losing the battle, so I push her onto her back and buried my face in her pussy. It isn't long before she screams as an orgasm pounds her body.

I don't know how, but I am still hard and quickly move up Tiffany's body, slamming my cock into her. Tiffany arches her back and takes me in one push. She am still feeling her last orgasm when another one roars through her.

I fuck her though this one as well and she instantly charges through another one. Somehow I feel my balls tighten and I pump a small load of cum into her.

We collapse gasping for breath. Chrissy has curled up and is watching us.

After we all recover, we shower together. There is a good conversation about what happened and Chrissy leaves us alone when we are done.

"Can I make an observation?" I asked Tiffany who is sipping tea while lounging on the couch in her robe.

"Sure," she says as if floating on a cloud.

"I think you like watching me with other woman."

"What makes you say that?"

"You get crazy horny when I'm with someone else. Even after dinner last night, we came back up here and you fucked my brains out and all I did was dance. With Millie, you watched me fuck her and then you had like two more orgasms and the same thing with Chrissy. And if I'm remembering correctly, you did the same thing with Mandy."

"It turns me on to watch you cum like that and make someone else cum."

"Yeah, but you were also really horny after I danced with the girls."

She looks at me over her coffee cup. "Maybe you're right. I do like it."

"So, maybe it's not that you like being with girls, its that you like seeing me with girls."

"That doesn't mean I want you screwing around on me."

"I would never risk our relationship like that. As much as I enjoyed this morning with Chrissy, it was only because you were there."

"Good. Because you're right. I do like it. Is that sick?"

"At least we know about it. Now, let's have fun with it."

She smiles and sits back. "Can we invite Chrissy tonight?"

"If you'd like."

"I want her to know this wasn't a fuck and run. I'll talk to her about how we'll handle it also. She is not allowed to be with you alone unless I say it's ok beforehand."

"Agreed."

"Who knows, maybe she'll meet someone when she moves near us."

"Oh, by the way, Darren spoke to me about a job out here. I turned it down, but can probably tell him..."

"No. We're going home next week and staying there. I already miss these guys, but I'm not moving away from our families. Plus, I've got my mind set on living next to your sister in our house that you're going to build for me."

"Good. That's what I thought."

After a quiet lunch, Tiffany has to leave so she can get ready for the wedding. When I make my way into the wedding hall, Tiffany finds me to show herself off. She looks absolutely amazing in her long dress. Her hair has been done professionally and she has a manicure and pedicure to go with it. The hairdresser has taken her long hair and made it look amazing as it flows over one of her shoulders. She gives me a quick kiss and then hands me off to Chrissy. Chrissy is to be my escort for the rest of the night while Tiffany was busy.

Chrissy looks amazing in a sexy little black dress. She has her hair done also and she is looking very sexy. There also seems to be a bit of a glow to her.

"I want to thank you for this morning. It was better than I could have hoped for. Now I know why Tiffany loves you so much."

"You're welcome. I had a great time with you as well."

After the ceremony, Chrissy walks with me into the cocktail hour where we starts with all kinds of hors d'oeuvres and drinks. The wedding party is absent as they have pictures taken. At one point a pretty little girl comes to get me for a few pictures with Tiffany and I am then brought back to Chrissy who has drawn a few admirers. I hang off to the side as I observe her work the room a little. She is still acting very shy, but she doesn't run away like Tiffany thought she would.

When it is time for dinner, we are brought into the main dining room and shown to our seats. Once everyone is seated, the wedding party is introduced, followed by the families and then of course the bride and groom.

There is plenty of dancing and at first I stay off the floor, but Chrissy finally convinces me to dance with her. After the third song, Tiffany comes over.

"Mind if I cut in?" she asks.

"No, please." Chrissy heads off the floor, but is intercepted by one of the guys she'd been speaking to earlier.

"Looks like our little girl is growing up," Tiffany says.

"She certainly has."

We dance for a couple of songs before Tiffany is pulled away again. I go to the bar and grab a drink, then make my way back to my table. I am sitting alone when a very pretty girl asks me to dance. I am about to say no when I see Chrissy nod her head towards me.

The girl turns out to be one of Reena's cousins and she is very chatty, telling me all about herself. I start to lose focus when Chrissy saves me by cutting in. The girl gives her a dirty look, but Chrissy ignores her.

While we were dancing, Chrissy suddenly stiffens and mutters something under her breath. I look around but can't figure out what she is upset about. She drags me off the floor and over to the bar without saying anything.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just saw someone I don't care for."

"Ok. You want a drink?"

"Sure. Just some wine please."

She is looking around when someone came up behind me.

"Hi, you must be John."

I turn around to face someone that looks familiar.

"Yes. Do I know you?"

He looks offended and the young lady I'd danced with laughs. The guy gives her a dirty look.

"Yes. We sort of met last week at the party."

"Sort of? Sorry, I don't remember."

He still looks annoyed and I feel bad at first till Chrissy tells me who it is.

"Don't be an ass, Scott. You were never actually introduced."

"Oh, you're Scott. I see you cleaned up a little. That was nice of you."

I can tell right away he has a short fuse and I really donn't feel like starting anything.

"If you'll excuse me, Chrissy and I would like to take a little walk."

I put my arm around Chrissy and escort her away. Scott follows us to our table and sits down with us.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to leave without Tiffany."

"That's not happening."

"I love her and want her back." The girl suddenly looks pissed.

"Is that why you latched on to me? To get close to Tiffany. No wonder she dumped your ass." She smiles at me, gives me a very naughty wink and then walks away.

Scott never even turns around.

"Scott, you should leave now."

"You can't do anything about it."

I shrug my shoulders and head for the door that leads outside. Scott follows, which is what I expected to happen. Tiffany is over at one of the tables speaking to some of the guests when she looks up and sees me being followed by Scott. I give a subtle shake of my head when she starts to follow and she stops.

Chrissy is by my side and I hand her my phone after pressing the voice recorder app I always used to use for work. She gives me a strange look but took it and looks at the face, and then she smiles.

I push open the door and hold it for Chrissy and follow her through. Scott is right behind me.

"Why are you here Scott? I thought I made it clear I wasn't leaving without Tiffany and she doesn't want anything to do with you."

He doesn't waste any time.