Single Again Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

I then slip two fingers into her pussy and rub just inside along the top of her pussy. This sends her body into spasms and she leans back onto the pillows.

I'm now determined to make her cum and I begin to finger fuck her, rubbing the tips of my fingers on the ridges inside of her pussy. This sends her into another gear, but still no orgasm. With her clit between my lips, I begin to draw the alphabet on her clit with the tip of my tongue. This does the trick and in just a few seconds Brandy starts to scream and her pussy tightens around my fingers.

"Holy fucking shit," she screams before Tiffany can cover her mouth with her own. Brandy grabs the back of Tiffany's head and pulls her tight to her as I continue my attack on her pussy. Her ass rises from the bed as her pussy tightens even more and then she explodes.

A steady stream of fluid pours out of her pussy and into my mouth. The flavor is slight tangy but I make sure I get as much as I can. I continue to flick her clit with my tongue and push my fingers into her as far as they will go. Brandy has a second orgasm before collapsing onto the bed. With her feet on my shoulders, she pushes me away and I let go of her clit and slide my fingers out of her.

Her pussy is pulsing and more juice runs out of her. She is panting and I watch her breasts rise and fall as she tries to get her breath back. I sit back and watch while Tiffany moves away and comes over to me.

Tiffany is flushed and breathing heavy herself. She is sitting on her heels and her fingers are buried in her pussy. Her other hand wraps around my hard cock and slowly strokes me. We kiss and Tiffany sucks some of the juices from around my mouth. Our lips come together and I can't resist pulling her tight to me.

I help Tiffany lie back on the floor and I kneel between her legs, aim my cock at her pussy and slowly push my way into her steaming hot box. Tiffany moans as I slide into her. I don't move very fast as the floor is uncomfortable, but I have to be inside of her right now and she want me inside of her.

I move my hips a little but the hard floor is too much and I quickly stand up and help Tiffany to the bed. Brandy is watching us, but she seems to be too exhausted to do anything more at the moment. Lying next to Brandy, Tiffany pulls me on top of her and puts my cock back inside of her hot pussy.

Now on the softer bed, I begin to fuck Tiffany hard. Brandy manages to roll onto her side to watch. All the excitement has me ready to blast but when I slow down, Tiffany urges me on.

"Don't stop. Fuck me hard. I'm as ready to go as you are," she tells me, so instead of slowing, I pick up the pace.

We fuck hard and fast and soon I can't control myself. My balls tighten quickly and then unload into her. Tiffany throws her head back as she cums with me and we both groan at our release. I dump a huge amount of cum into her waiting pussy and I can feel it squeeze out of her.

When I finish cumming, I roll off of Tiffany and next to Brandy. Without any hesitation, Brandy moves between Tiffany's leg and starts to lick her clean. When she lifts her head up, her face is shiny with Tiffany's juices and my cum. Next, she moves to me and takes my soft cock into her mouth.

I remember her telling me that she used to give a lot of blow jobs to her boyfriends to keep them interested till she was ready to have sex with them. With what she did to me, I was certain she kept them very happy. Soon I was back to full hardness and she moved up my body.

Brandy positioned herself over my cock and looked at Tiffany.

"Go for it."

Brandy smiles and starts to slowly drop down on me. I can't believe how tight she is, but she's wet enough that it doesn't hurt. It takes her several minutes before she has me fully inside of her.

"Crap, how do you take this dick so easily?"

"I've taken it a lot. Our first time together I though he was going to rip me in two though."

Brandy's eyes roll back in her head as she starts to move. "I've never had something so big inside of me." She licks her lips as she starts to bounce on me. "It feels so fucking good."

After a few more bounces, she stops to rest. "You okay, I ask?"

"Yeah," she responds as she opens her eyes and looks at me. "You should know that I just had my first real orgasm. I thought I'd had them before, but they were nothing compared to that."

"You've never had an orgasm?" Tiffany asks.

"Not like that. I've had some smaller ones by myself, but no guys have given me one. You had me close, but John was able to push the right buttons."

Brandy starts to bounce up and down again and I watch her tits bouncing with her. They look amazing and I'm sure that Tiffany is appreciating them as well. Not that her breasts aren't equally amazing.

Brandy bounces slowly, enjoying the sensations my cock is giving her, but she needs more so I tell her to get on her hands and knees. She surprises me by moving between Tiffany's legs and starts to lick her pussy.

Smiling, I move behind Brandy and slip back into her. She's still tight, but also very wet. I begin long-stroking her and she loves it. She gyrates her hips in time with my thrusts and moans into Tiffany's pussy. By Tiffany's expression, Brandy is doing a good job.

Having just cum, I'm in for the long haul which seems to please Brandy and Tiffany. Brandy has two intense orgasms before she's had enough and pulls away. Tiffany doesn't waste any time and moves into the position that Brandy was in. Brandy watches me fuck Tiffany. Her eyes get big when I slip a finger into Tiffany's ass.

This give Tiffany a huge orgasm followed quickly by a smaller one. I've wanted to fuck Tiffany in the ass, but she seems reluctant to try it even though she enjoys my fingers. Tiffany has a third orgasm and pulls away.

I'm really close to another orgasm and push Brandy onto her back, spread her legs and thrust hard into her waiting pussy. I fuck her hard till I dump a huge load into her spasming pussy. The feel of my hot cum pouring into her pushes her over the edge into a huge orgasm. After draining my balls, I roll onto my back between the two girls.

Brandy excuses herself to the bathroom while Tiffany snuggles against me after pulling the covers over us.

"I love you, John," she whispers in my ear.

"I love you more, Tiff."

"I doubt it."

Brandy comes out of the bathroom and looks at us. I see the disappointment on her face.

"I guess I should be getting home."

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh, uh, I just thought..."

"Get over here," Tiffany tells her. "You don't just leave like that."

Brandy smiles and gets into bed with us. She snuggles against me too and Tiffany reaches across to kiss her.

"We told you this wasn't going to be some quickie and then you leave. We don't have to be home till Sunday. At least I'm hoping you'll stay another night."

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all. Maybe you'll be able to enjoy yourself more tomorrow."

"I'll do my best," Brandy says as she settles in.

I kiss Brandy and then Tiffany. Tiffany nuzzles my neck, let's out a long sigh and closes her eyes. Brandy does the same thing on my other side and I smile as I think of what this must look like. Two equally gorgeous girls sleeping against me. I squeeze Tiffany's ass before I close my eyes and feel her squeeze my soft dick just before falling asleep.

I was woken up with a wet, warm feeling around my cock. When I open my eyes, I see a blond head bobbing up and down. I look over and see Tiffany is still asleep.

Brandy's eyes are looking at me as she gives me an amazing blow job. Fully hard, she slides up my body, reaches between her legs, and pushes her self down my cock.

"I hope you don't mind, but I was having this incredible dream. When I woke up, I was horny as hell."

"I don't mind."

"Just so you know, you're only the fourth man I've ever been with," she says grunting as she starts to move her hips. "Is Tiffany going to be mad about me doing this?"

"I don't think so. But I would be very careful. I know she enjoys these little trysts, but this can only happen with her around."

"I know. Do you think she would invite me another time?"

"Well, one way to get invited back is for you to show her how much you appreciate being here."

Brandy smiles. "After I take care of you, I'll take care of her."

"So, you have been with girls before."

"Yeah. My roommate last semester. She and I used to get together all the time. I'm pretty sure she's gay, but hasn't come out yet."

"And you?"

"I needed release and didn't want to get tangled up with some guy. She walked in on me taking care of myself and offered to help. I took her up on the offer."

I reached down and grabbed Brandy's ass and started to thrust into her. I still can't believe how tight she is. She starts to moan louder and she suddenly starts to shake. Her pussy grips me tight and her head goes back. Brandy is trying to contain herself as a powerful orgasm starts deep within her.

Without any warning, I flip her over and drive myself into her, covering her mouth with mine. Her pussy becomes even tighter till her orgasm rushes through her. She arches her back as I continue to drive into her.

At that moment I look over at Tiffany who is awake and watching us. I wink at her and she smiles. Tiffany lifts the blanket and shows me that she has three fingers buried in her own pussy. I know what she wants, so once Brandy calms down, I slip out of her and move over to Tiffany.

To my surprise, she moves between Brandy's legs and starts to lick her pussy. I move behind Tiffany and thrust into her sopping wet pussy. I hold Tiffany by the hips as I drive over and over into her already spasming pussy.

Brandy, having just cum once, is already on the verge of another with Tiffany's skilled mouth. I spread Tiffany's ass cheeks apart and probe her anus with my thumb. She is already slightly slick, so it only takes a little pressure before I'm able to get through her sphincter. This tips Tiffany into her orgasm and now the two girls are both howling and thrashing.

The sudden rush of moist heat from Tiffany's pussy is enough for me to lose control and I shoot another large amount of cum into her. The feeling of my hot seed entering her pushes her even deeper into her orgasm and she passes the pleasure on to Brandy who has a quick, third orgasm.

I continue to move my hips, but my softening cock doesn't respond, so I slip out of Tiffany and slide around to the girl's side. Tiffany also lays on the bed and all three of us gasp for breath.

Without uttering a single word, Brandy pushes Tiffany onto her back and moves between her legs. She spreads her thighs and dives into Tiffany's pussy, sucking my fresh load of cum out of my girl. In just seconds, Tiffany is squirming around and has a small, but powerful orgasm followed by another, less powerful one. But Brandy doesn't stop and continues to lick and suck on Tiffany. After a third orgasm, Tiffany pushes Brandy away and the younger girl sits back smiling. Tiffany watches her for a moment and suddenly sit up and pushes Brandy onto her back to return the favor.

The intensity of the two girls has me excited for some more action, but my cock is out of service for a while. After Brandy screams through two more orgasm, the two girls lay together and fall asleep quickly. I move behind Tiffany and put my arm over both of them as sleep comes over me.

When I woke up again the next morning, both girls are still asleep. Tiffany has her arm around Brandy's shoulder and I have my arm around both of them. I kiss Tiffany's shoulder and make my way to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

The girls are still asleep so I grab my laptop and start going through some of the things I need to work on for my house back home. There's an email from Heather asking if it is okay to meet at one so I respond we should be good to go.

I respond to another email from my dad about how the visit went and I explain that the house is a complete disaster and probably needs to be torn down. Before I get halfway through the next message, my dad has responded. He asks for more details and I explain that it would appear as if all of the windows are rotted as well as part of the floor around the window. I tell him it looks like the house had been abandoned at least a couple of years and that the carpet was torn apart, there were huge holes in the walls and most of the electrical is missing. I also let him know we are meeting with the home owner at one and I'd give him an update afterwards.

I finish the message I'd been reading and then check my schedule for the upcoming week. By my estimation, I should have the kitchen done and then I can start working on the finer details of trimwork. The flooring is to be installed during the week and several other smaller items. I smile as I realize I could be done by the end of next month.

"What are you looking at?" Brandy asks as she comes over stark naked.

"Oh, just my schedule for the next few weeks. We're building a house and I just figured we should be done in about six weeks or so."

"If I come up, will you show it to me?"

"Of course."

I look down into her beautiful eyes and smile. It's a little sad how things turned out between us, but there's no way I'd give up being with Tiffany.

"Are you disappointed about last night?" I ask her.

"No. It was amazing and I hope we can have more nights like this. If I come to work for you, I'll be close by."

"I just want to make sure you understand how things will be."

"I do. Maybe you'll introduce me to someone."

"I think we can arrange something."

She kisses me and dances to the bathroom. When she comes out, she pulls on her clothes. "What time is that meeting?"

"At one. Let me give you the address. Don't you want to hang out a little longer?"

"Yes, but I need to get home, shower and change these clothes. Besides, I need a break. I've never had a night like that and my body needs time to recover."

She kisses me again and looks at Tiffany. "Tell her I will see you later."

"You got it."

Brandy struts out the door and quietly shuts it behind her. When I look back at Tiffany, she is staring at me, a happy, little smile on her face.

"Why did she leave?"

"She's worn out."

"So am I. I'm not sure I could have participated if she'd stayed."

"Never imagined I would hear that from you."

"Can we keep her?" Tiffany asks. "That girl knows how to eat pussy."

"You heard her. I'm sure you were awake."

"No, I heard you talking but not what you said."

"She wants to join us for more fun. Maybe if she gets the job, she will move up to us."

"Come back to bed and lay with me a while. Did you hear from Heather?"

"Yes. One o'clock at the house."

"Good, we have some time then."

"So, you had fun last night?"

"Hell yes. You?"

"Oh yeah."

"Are you attracted to her and should I be worried?"

"I am but you have nothing to be worried about. I'm not losing you again."

"I just need to hear that once in a while. Especially after a night like last night."

"I'll make sure I keep that in mind." Tiffany scoots over and puts her head on my shoulder.

"If she gets the job, she'll want to move up to us. Should I worry about her?"

"No. We'll find her someone a little closer to her age. I've got a couple of people in mind."

"Good."

Tiffany and I relax before heading to brunch and then to the house. Brandy and Heather are already there.

"Good, I'm glad you came early," Heather says. "I've met Brandy so let's go inside and talk before the client gets here."

"Something wrong?"

"He's not happy with the news. His wife forced him to buy the house even though he was warned not to."

"So he wasn't surprised by my report," I say as more of a statement rather than a question.

"No. But she's coming with him and she is not happy. She wants this house for some reason and I don't know why. Neither does he since they aren't from around here."

We hear a car door shut and few minutes later the couple walks through the door. He's a large man and most of his bulk is from eating large amounts of unhealthy food. His wife looks like she's had a lot of work done.

"Heather, it's good to see you again. You remember my wife Tabatha?"

"Of course, it's nice to see you again. And this is my contractor, John. He's the man that gave me the report yesterday."

"Nice to meet you, John," he says as he takes my hand. "So, you think it would be easier to knock the whole house down and rebuild from the start?"

"Yes, sir. Let me take you on a little tour." His wife doesn't speak but stands back and glares at everyone. "First, let's go through the kitchen. This is probably the one room that can be saved, but see how the ceiling is sagging right there?" I point to a spot right in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yes. It looks discolored too."

"If you would, please stand back." I grab the long stick I had brought with me and poke the spot. The sheet rock explodes and water pours out from the hole and all over the floor.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Tabitha says.

"Because it has probably been filling up for the last couple of weeks. You've had a lot of rain and right above this there is the master bathroom. Above that is a similar hole from where the roof leaked and tore down the ceiling. It's probably been slowly building for a while. Someone tore up the tiles in that bathroom and the water slowly ate through the floor and then filled up this spot. The beams don't look too bad, but see those dark splotches?"

"Yes."

"That's mold. I would be that whole cavity is filled with it. Now let's go to the front rooms."

Everyone follows me and I can feel someone's eyes boring into my back. I take everyone room by room and show them major problems. The wife is getting meaner and meaner with her comments in each room, but I ignore her.

"So, why do you think it would be cheaper to build a new house rather than fix this one?" Tabitha asks coldly.

I'm about to reply when her husband speaks up. "Enough," he says sharply. "This is the fourth time we've been through this and everyone has said exactly the same thing. I'm leaving the decision up to you since this is your disaster." Without turning around, he walks past his wife and out of the house. She glares at me and runs out of the house.

"I guess that ends that," Tiffany says. "Let's get out of here. Hearing everything you said is giving me the creeps."

"As you wish," I respond.

"I'm sorry, John," Heather apologizes. "I should have warned you but he asked me to keep it quiet that he'd had other people give their opinions. He wanted to hear what you had to say without knowing he'd already heard the same thing three times."

"This place needs to be condemned."

After saying good-bye to Heather, the girls and I go out for an early dinner.

"I guess I won't be getting that audition for my work, will I?" Brandy asks.

"Not right now. But maybe you can come up this week and I can walk you through the other project we are working on."

Tiffany takes Brandy's hand. "I think you should come up and speak to John's dad and cousin. Bring your portfolio and we'll get something set up."

"Really? That would be awesome."

"You know, we should also introduce her to the guy that is designing Darren and Shelly's house. He could use some help as well," I say to Tiffany.

"Who are Darren and Shelly?"

"Friends of mine from California. He is taking a job here and they are moving in a couple of weeks. John is going to build them a house next to ours," Tiffany explains.

"I'll do anything to get my career going. It's so frustrating."

"You'll get something. You're very talented," Tiffany tells Brandy.

"Thanks."

After lunch, Brandy goes home and Tiffany and I go back to our room. Brandy says she is going to come over later so Tiffany and I decide to soak in the hot tub and relax to get ready for another night of debauchery.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers