Single Again Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

While sitting in the hot tub, another couple joins us. They are a bit older than us but both look to be in good shape. They introduce themselves as Robert and Laura and tell us they are visiting from out of town. While we talk with them, Tiffany put her hand in my lap and starts to play with me. I return the favor but she squeezes her legs closed.

After about ten minutes, Tiffany and I decide to head back to our room where I pin her against the wall and quickly remove her bathing suit. I drop to my knees, lift her leg over my shoulder and push my tongue into her pussy. Just as Tiffany begins to moan, there is a knock at the door. I look at the clock and realize it is probably Brandy.

I stand up and kiss Tiffany who then scurries to the bathroom. When I open the door, Brandy is standing there in an outfit that should be illegal. Her breasts are exposed to her nipples and the short skirt barely covers her ass.

"Holy shit, you look good enough to eat."

"Does that mean I can come in?"

I step aside and she steps into the room. She is wearing what appear to be four inch heels and I check out her ass as she walks past.

"Where's Tiffany?"

"In the bathroom. We were in the hot tub, so she wanted to rinse off. I am about to join her. Follow me."

I step into the bathroom and pull back the curtain to the shower. "Look who I found."

"Wow, someone knows how to dress for a party," Tiffany coos.

"So do you. But you don't need to shower for too long. I plan on getting you dirty really quick," Brandy says before heading back into the bathroom.

"Fuck, I'll be right out. Get her warmed up for me."

"As you wish," I say with a bad British accent. Tiffany just rolls her eyes.

In the bedroom, Brandy is standing in front of the bed waiting for me. "What took you so long?"

"Just getting instructions from the boss."

"And those instructions were?"

"To get you warmed up," I tell her as I begin to undo the buttons of her top. I'm not sure where she got it from, but it is definitely not hers. The buttons pop open quickly exposing her bare breasts.

"You won't have too much work to do," she says in a voice deep in lust.

She shrugs the shirt off her shoulders when I get the last button open and make quick work of the skirt. I'm happy to see she isn't wearing any panties and I see her thighs are glistening with moisture.

I decide not to waste any time and push her over the edge of the bed, kneel down and put her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy is at the perfect height and I spear it with my tongue. Brandy lets out a huge squeal as I fuck her with my tongue.

As Brandy's squeals get louder, Tiffany comes out of the bathroom. "We can't have her making all that noise," Tiffany tells me.

I pull away from Brandy and say, "then do something about it," and then dip my tongue back into Brandy's gushing pussy.

Tiffany says something under her breath before she moves to the bed and straddles Brandy's face. Without uttering a word, she lowers her pussy to Brandy's beautiful face, muffling the constant moans.

"How's this, master?" Tiffany asks me.

"Much better. Just don't suffocate her."

Tiffany doesn't answer, just shudders as Brandy starts to suck on her pussy.

"She's licking me so good," Tiffany moans. I remember she was already pretty riled up from my attention and I see the signs that she's going to cum pretty quickly. Knowing that, I begin to work harder on Brandy and am rewarded by a barely audible squeal as I slip two fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Her flavor is much sweeter than it was last night as she came prepared for this. I suck her clit between my lips and move my tongue fast over the hard little nub.

"Fuck, John, I don't know what you did, but she's going nuts under me. Can you make her cum soon?"

"I'm working on it," I tell Tiffany. "Can you hold back a moment?"

"I'm trying, but you had me so worked up already."

I work harder on Brandy and then curl my fingers to tickle the inside of her pussy. She suddenly starts to buck at the same time Tiffany squeals. I'm at the perfect level to watch as Tiffany lifts up just a little bit and starts to squirt all over Brandy's face and chest. At the same time, Brandy pushes her pussy against my face and cums too.

Tiffany begins to convulse and I watch as her eyes roll back in her head and she slowly tumbles off to the side. Brandy's face, neck and chest are covered in Tiffany's juice, but she has a huge smile on her face as she looks at me. Her eyes are glazed and her cheeks flushed, even through her tan.

I now need some relief and stand up, pushing my shorts down my legs. I pull Brandy so her ass is just hanging over the edge of the bed and slam my cock into her.

Her pussy is as hot as molten lava and still very tight. Brandy arches her back and screams as I slam into her over and over. Tiffany has recovered just enough to roll over and watch me fuck Brandy. Tiffany's eyes are kind of wild and it's a look I've seen before. She needs more and expects it. I thrust two more times before pulling out of Brandy and walk around the edge of the bed.

I take Tiffany's hand and walk her so she is between Brandy's legs. I push her down so that her face is even with Brandy's pussy, then I spread her legs and slide into Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany is sopping wet and just as hot as Brandy.

"Fuck me, John. Just like you know how."

I slap her ass and she grunts, then starts licking Brandy just as I start to fuck her. I have Tiffany by the hips and begin thrusting hard. The room echoes with the sound of my hips slamming against her ass. I feel Tiffany tense just before she explodes for the second time. The next time she tenses, her pussy tightens and her legs start to shake. I spread her ass cheeks and start to think about taking her ass, but don't.

Instead, I spread my legs and lower myself just a little and start to really fuck Tiffany. I've completely forgotten about Brandy till I hear her scream through another orgasm. Tiffany's shaking ends with her pussy getting really tight. As her back arches, I get a better angle and can feel the head of my cock hitting her deepest point. Tiffany screams as a flood of fluid pours out of her and onto the floor.

The extra heat from her orgasm puts me over and I add to the flood, spewing a huge amount of cum into her birth canal. My head starts to spin as I shoot load after load into her pussy.

The next thing I realize is that I am sitting on the floor. Tiffany is laying down with me and Brandy is still on the bed, not moving.

I shake my head to clear the haze and stand up, pulling Tiffany up with me. I notice quickly that there is a big wet spot on the floor. After guiding Tiffany to the bed, I help Brandy move to a more comfortable position and then get between them.

The three of us lay in bed together as we recover from the intense sex. Brandy is sleeping and Tiffany has her head on my shoulder while she plays with my limp cock.

"If she comes to live with us, I may not survive."

I chuckle and imagine the two girls living in the same house. I actually start to harden slightly and Tiffany lifts her head to look.

"Are you really thinking of having her live with us?"

"No, I mean even if she's in town."

"We'll see what happens. Don't forget about Chrissy."

"I won't."

"How about we wake sleeping beauty and get some dinner," I suggest.

"Good idea. I'm starving. I hope she brought some other clothes though."

I shake Brandy who moans as she opens her eyes. When she sees me looking at her, she smiles. "Hi. I thought this was a dream."

"Nope, real as rain," Tiffany says.

"You hungry? We're thinking about going out for something to eat."

"Yeah. Starving actually."

"Good. Did you bring only what you wore?"

"No, I have a change of clothes. I just wanted to play slut for a little while."

We have dinner at a local bistro and then go straight back to the room where we waste no time getting down to business. I am behind Brandy, fucking her doggie style while she is taking care of Tiffany. Tiffany has already cum twice and is getting close to a third when Brandy pushes Tiffany's thighs back and surprises both Tiffany and I by rimming Tiffany's ass.

Tiffany goes wild and quickly explodes all over Brandy's face. When Tiffany recovers her senses, she rolls away from Brandy and watches me continue to fuck her hot blonde's pussy. Brandy is getting more and more vocal as I continue to slam into her.

I decide to have fun with her and slide a finger against her ass. I spread some of the juices from her pussy around the tight, puckered hole and then push my finger into her. The tight ring expands, allowing my finger to slide in, but not without some difficulty. Brandy grunts when my finger suddenly slips in to the second knuckle, but doesn't complain.

I wiggle my finger around till she loosens up slightly and then start to push a second finger into her ass. Without any warning, Brandy cums hard and pushes against my fingers, sliding the second finger in. I feel her pussy pumping around my cock as I continue to finger her ass and fuck her pussy.

I decide I want Brandy's ass, so while still bucking from her orgasm, I pull out of her pussy and push my cock head against the tight hole of her ass. I have a brief thought about the times I'd fucked her mom's ass and how good it was, but banish them to the back of my mind.

I push lightly against her tight rose bud and to my surprise, she pushes against me. Tiffany is watching and biting her lower lip as she continues to breath heavy. My cock is so wet from Brandy's pussy, I am able to start sliding into her. As soon as the head of my cock pushes through the tight ring, Brandy pushes her hips back and half my cock is in her ass.

Brandy squeals in pain at the intrusion, but doesn't pull away from me. I hold still and let her take control from here. After a few moments, she starts to push back against me. Quarter inch by quarter inch, I sink further into the recesses of her bowels. When she feels the hair around my cock against her ass, she stops and takes a few breaths.

"Holy fuck, John, I've never felt this full before."

"You've done anal sex before?"

"No, but I played back there once," she says while panting. "My mom got drunk one night and told me about doing it with you. I've been curious because she told me how good it was."

Tiffany looks at me and I see some concern on her face. "I love you," I mouth to her and she smiles back, some of the concern leaving.

"I think I'm ready now," Brandy tells me.

I slowly pull back and Brandy moans as she feels me slide out of her ass. With just the head still inside of her, I push back into her. We go very slowly at first till I feel her start to loosen up, then I start to fuck her.

I grab her hips and begin to thrust faster and faster, making sure she is okay. Her moans let me know she's enjoying it and after just a few minutes, I am slamming my hips against her ass. I'm close to cumming and warn her.

"Give me your cum, John. Fuck my ass. Oh fuck, give it to me," she wails and soon I'm pumping cum into her bowels. She wails a second time as she feels the hot liquid shooting inside of her and then she's cumming as well.

I pump several more loads into her and then slowly start to pull out. My heart is racing and I'm feeling a little dizzy, so once I'm out I lay down next to Tiffany. Brandy rolls onto her side and has her eyes closed.

Tiffany holds me tight against her and kisses me with earnest. She's scared and I can see it in her eyes, but I kiss her back as hard as I can.

I look back at Brandy and see that she is sleeping. "Come shower with me," I tell Tiffany and she nods her head.

Tiffany actually has to help me as my legs are a bit wobbly. By the time the water is ready, I'm feeling better. Tiffany and I get into the shower and I take a long time washing her. As I wash her incredible body, I kiss the parts I've just cleaned. When I am done, Tiffany washes me just as tenderly as I washed her. After she is done with me, we hold each other tight and kiss. The water starts to get cold, so I turn the water off and towel dry Tiffany. When we head back to bed, Brandy is gone and there is a note on the pillow.

Brandy has decided she has had enough for one night and thanks us for letting her join us. She had a wonderful time and hopes we can repeat this another time.

Without saying a word, we get back into bad and I take my time pleasuring Tiffany till she's had several small orgasms. I never quite recover and we drift off to sleep holding one another.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers