Single Combat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,289 Followers

*SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!*

But it was happening. He was stronger than she was. Faster. More skilled. Smarter. Better.

Superior. She realized something. Her pussy was sopping wet. Wetter than she had ever been in her entire life. When had she started getting wet? She thought back. It was after he dodged her first attack, when she saw him standing there holding up her chainmail top. What was it he had said while effortlessly dodging her feeble attacks? 'The purpose of women is to be taken by the strong.'

"I surrender," she whispered The barrage of punishing cockslaps stopped.

He pulled her to her knees. "Why don't you say that a little louder so your people can hear you?"

She drew a deep breath, then shouted at the top of her lungs, "I SURRENDER!" For a moment, the silence was deafening. Then all hell broke loose. The men rushed across the stadium as the women tried desperately to find a way out, or to fight back. Jarl Edric, Hippolyta's new master, pressed his dick against her lips.

"Open up slave." She opened her mouth. The width stretched her jaw. "I can tell you've never done this before," he commented after a few minutes watching her struggle. "Don't worry, good cocksucking takes practice." He bent down, lifting her into the air, and spun her so she was facing away from him. He pulled her legs apart and held her up for all to see, a conquered Amazon Queen. No one was watching, though. The women were all busy trying not to be raped, and failing. Jarl Edric pushed his cock against the entrance of her pussy, and she felt her juices run out of her and onto it. Slowly, he lowered her downward, stretching her cunt beyond what she thought possible. As he slowly pulled her up and down his massive shaft, she watched, horrified but resigned, and also aroused, as her entire army was raped before her eyes. She saw one woman face down in the stands, the man atop her vigorously fucking her into the ground. She saw another woman being held in the air much as she herself was, only this woman was being taken by two men at once, their cocks pistoning out of her pussy and ass. Her head was thrown back in a silent scream. She saw Yarei and a squad of ten of her scouts attack an isolated man. Within three seconds, all ten scouts were on the ground. Yarei fell to her knees, mouth agape. She did not resist when the man pushed his cock into her mouth.

Hippolyta's vision went white as she was overtaken by the most intense orgasm of her life. Her hips shook and she screamed as raw pleasure coursed through her body. When it ended, she found that she was still being slowly bounced up and down the Jarl's massive cock. The screams of fear, rage, and pain from the stands were fading, being replaced by moans of pleasure, cries for more. The Jarl lowered her to the ground and pushed her onto her hands and knees, entering her from behind. He began to increase the tempo of his thrusts, and soon she was cumming again. And again. And again. He kept fucking her harder. Soon her own tits were slapping her in the face with every thrust.

She lost track of time. She didn't know which way was up and which way was down. All she knew was that there was a huge cock pounding her pussy, and that it owned her. Then slowly, the world regained focus. She was on her back, the Jarl fucking her from above. He had slowed his thrusts. The sun had moved across the sky since last she remembered, it was now early evening. He'd been fucking her for nearly three hours.

"I'm going to cum soon," he grunted in her ear. She nearly came again just from the words.

"Please master," she begged, her voice hoarse. "please cum inside of me. I want your cum so bad!"

"No." He flatly refused

"What?"

"You've earned a load, bitch, but not a child. You don't get knocked up until you prove your absolute obedience to me." He pulled out, leaving her suddenly feeling empty. "Keel."

Somehow she found the strength to climb to her knees. She caressed her breast with her left hand as the fingers on her right hand desperately tried to fill the void in her pussy and failed. Even after everything that happened, the sight of his cock in front of her face made her juices trickle onto her hand. His balls tensed up. She barely had enough time to close her eyes. It felt like a river of scalding goo was being diverted directly onto her. Her face, her neck, her tits, her belly, even her legs, the entire front of her body was completely coated in thick, hot spunk. She came one last time, gaping cunt desperately clutching at her fingers, wishing that all that cum was inside her.

"BEHOLD!" Bellowed Jarl Edric, "THE QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS!" Cheers of men filled the Arena of the Liberator. Hippolyta brushed the cum out of her eyes. In the stands in front of her sat ten thousand men. Before them knelt ten thousand women, heads bobbing as they pleasured their new masters. Once they were warriors of Amazonia. Now they were sex slaves. Hippolyta finally collapsed, utterly spent.

--------------------------------------------------

Nearly a month had passed since Hippolyta was claimed. The western army still occupied Amazonia. When word of her defeat in the arena had spread, every Amazon in the city had tried to flee into the jungle, but the city was already surrounded. The ninety thousand men the Jarl had left behind had simply captured the scouts, then marched on Amazonia, laying in wait in the surrounding jungle. It was all part of the Jarl's plan to capture Amazonia without killing any Amazons. 'The loss of a beautiful woman is a tragic waste', he explained, just like spilling expensive wine is a tragic waste. The statue of Hippolyta the Liberator was torn down as the army advanced into the city.

The Amazons were all gathered in the Holy Square below the pyramid of the goddess. To prove her loyalty to her new master, Hippolyta dragged out the High Preistess of the Earth, the holiest woman in Amazonia, to the top of the pyramid and threw her at the feet of Jarl Edric. The amazons looked on as the Jarl raped their spiritual leader while their queen worshiped his balls. By the end, the High Priestess was begging for more, denying the goddess and exalting the cock. Both former leaders knelt before their new master as he emptied the contents of his balls all over their faces and tits. No Amazons had resisted since then.

The westerners took every scrap of gold, every jewel, and all the food in the city, packing it all into chests. They were preparing to leave the city. The amazons followed dutifully behind their masters, completely unclothed, heads down. Hippolyta herself followed behind her master, the Jarl. "I want to show you something" he had said. He led her toward the northern city gate. Finally, they reached their destination.

"The old statue commemorated the first Amazon Queen," Jarl Edric explained. "It's only fitting that the new one should commemorate the last." On the pedestal where the statue of the liberator once stood, there was now a statue of Hippolyta, kneeling before a statue of the Jarl, hands clasped behind her. The statue Jarl's semi-erect cock was draped over statue Hippolyta's face, whose mouth was firmly attached to the statue Jarl's balls.

The statue evoked mixed feelings in Hippolyta. It reinforced her lust, her joy in servitude, but it also brought back memories of the statue that had been there before and of the time when she had been a warrior, feared by all.

"Tomorrow we leave this city and journey back to my home across the mountains," continued the Jarl. He leaned in close, whispering in her ear. "I will impregnate you tonight." A flood of wetness poured down the inside of her thighs. And with that, the warrior queen Hippolyta was finally gone. Only the slave remained.

Narg
Narg
1,289 Followers
12