Single in the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up and laid her down on her bed, hands roaming across her body. She squirmed against my touch, very soft moans leaving her lips. I realized she was being quiet because of her roommate in the next room, and I was immediately turned on even more by the combined effect of having to be quiet, and imagining what Tiffany might be doing to herself as she listened for noises.

With a gleam in my eye, I pulled back to slide Elsa's pants off. She was looking at me hungrily, and I slid back up her body, giving the insides of her calves and thighs little kisses and nibbles as I went. I could smell the light musk of her excitement as I got higher, and ended my attack with a light kiss right at the source, still covered with black lace.

"Pretty nice underwear for a night out with friends," I teased her, looking up at her blushing face.

"Well, I..."

I quieted her fumbling response by hooking my fingers around the lace and pulling them down, exposing Elsa completely. She closed her legs at first, then hesitantly opened them again as I moved back up her body. This time I wasn't just teasing, and pulled her leg over my shoulder as I let my tongue slide across her pussy for the first time. Elsa let out a moan, cut off as she remembered her roommate again. I smiled, realizing Tiffany had almost certainly heard that, and began licking Elsa with purpose.

She was incredibly wet and when I felt her hand move down to my head and pull me closer, I began swirling my tongue against her clit. She immediately arched her back and pushed against me, breathing heavily and stifling her moans with her free hand.

"Oh my God, Keith, that feels SO good! Shawn would never do this for me..."

Normally a girl bringing up an ex during sex would not be a great thing, but in this context it got me even hotter as I saw how appreciative Elsa was to feel my tongue. I saw her pinching one of her nipples and I reached up to do the same to the other, earning another stifled moan. The view was incredible, her heaving, pale tits lit softly by a candle on her nightstand, and her reddish-blond hair spilling across her pillow. Her eyes were closed and I felt a new urgency as she pushed against me.

"Oh yes, just like that, I think... I think you're going to make me cum," she whispered.

I slid a couple fingers inside her to massage her g-spot as my tongue held pace and heard her whispered moans gain power.

"Oh, yes... oh... YES!" Elsa came hard against my mouth and I struggled to maintain contact as her hips bucked wildly. I managed to keep my tongue firmly on her clit, while my fingers pistoned in and out of her wet pussy, riding out her orgasm. Her self-control slipped as she came, and she moaned loudly until she could compose herself again.

Seeing her flushed face over her jiggling tits had me hard as steel, and once her orgasm had subsided, I moved up her body, making sure to stop and kiss each proud nipple on my way up. I kissed her flushed chest, then neck, then finally her lips. She kissed me tentatively at first, her juices still all over my face, then reached a hand around my neck and pulled me closer for a more passionate kiss.

"Keith, that was incredible! I haven't had that in SO long...Shawn thought it was gross."

"Well, I love doing that, and watching you cum like that was insanely hot," I responded, getting an appreciative wiggle in response.

"Your turn!" Elsa whispered, reaching a hand down and squeezing my hard cock. It was pressing against her wet pussy and I was dying to fuck her, but she flipped me over and slowly kissed down my chest, her nipples grazing heavily against my body as she moved down.

Her mouth settled down over my cock slowly and her hand began rhythmically stroking me in time. It felt amazing, and the sight of her huge tits squeezing out on either side as she moved down my cock was driving me wild. I knew I wasn't going to last very long under this treatment, so when I couldn't stand it any longer I pulled her up towards me, sliding her body against mine until I could feel her wet heat against me. She pulled back a bit and stared me in the eye, seeming to drink in the sight of me.

"I can't believe you're in my bed," Elsa whispered, a strand of her long strawberry-blond hair falling across her face.

"Me either," I responded, "but I'm glad I am!"

Elsa smiled and moved her hips against mine, rubbing her pussy up and down my length. Another brief thought of Tiffany came into my mind; she had definitely heard Elsa's moans as she came, and I hadn't been as quiet as I could have been either. The thought of Tiffany playing with herself while listening to us overwhelmed me, and I grabbed Elsa's hips to guide myself inside her.

She gasped as I first entered her, then pushed against me as I slowly slid all the way inside her. We remained still for a moment, my cock filling her up, then she slowly began grinding against me. She sat up and I got the amazing view of her tits bouncing to the rhythm of her motion. I reached up and grabbed their firm softness with my hands, squeezing gently and pinching her nipples between two fingers. She threw her head back and picked up her pace in response, riding me with more energy.

I moved my hands down to her hips and guided her motion, increasing the pressure and depth as her tits bounced free. She began to ride me harder in response, causing her bed to lightly knock against the wall, and the thought of Tiffany popped into my head again. I realized that I was so turned on I wouldn't be able to sustain this much longer, and pulled Elsa gently off my dick.

"Will you fuck me doggy-style," she whispered, "that's the way I can cum the easiest."

My smile was all the answer she needed, and she moved forward on the bed, grabbing the headboard and presenting her ass to me. I moved behind her, grabbed her hips and slowly slid inside her. The slight break in action had restored my control, and I began fucking her gently with long, slow strokes. She pushed back against me and I felt a quick flutter against my balls as I realized she was rubbing her clit.

That was all the encouragement I needed, and I picked up my pace slowly but steadily. She whimpered into her pillow and I could feel her fingers fly underneath me.

"Yes, just like that...just like that," she gasped as I continued to fuck her deeply, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into me. Then with a scream stifled into her pillow she began to cum, her body contracting as the waves hit her. I kept up my pace and fucked her steadily as she came, her fingers urgently rubbing her clit and bumping against my balls.

That was almost more than I could bear, and I could feel my own orgasm building. But there was no way I was going to let the opportunity to fuck those incredible tits go by, so once Elsa had recovered, I flipped her over onto her back and straddled her torso. She saw my intention and squeezed her massive tits together, a hungry look in her eye.

I slid my hard cock between her soft globes, the gentle but firm pressure feeling amazing. The sights of my cock disappearing between those pale masses, her stiff nipples, and her orgasm-flushed face were huge turn-ons, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Oh Elsa, that is so fucking hot, you're going to make me cum like that," I whispered.

"Do it," came her whispered response. "Cum for me."

That was the last straw and my discipline dissolved. I felt myself go past the point of no return and I thrust quickly, erupting between her tits. The first shot hit Elsa's chin and I continued to spurt across her chest, riding out an intense climax as she squeezed her amazing tits around me. All semblance of quiet was gone, and my loud moans paired with the bed knocking against the wall removed all chance that Tiffany hadn't heard us.

I collapsed next to Elsa, both of us flushed, smiling and breathing heavily.

"I can't believe we just did that," she whispered.

"I know," I responded.

"We're still friends, right?"

I could hear the genuine concern in her voice, and I turned to her with a reassuring smile.

"Absolutely. Elsa, you and I will always be friends no matter what. This was a lot of fun, and you are incredibly sexy, but most of all I want to make sure we stay friends."

"OK good," she whispered. "I really wanted to do this, but I just broke up with Shawn and I'm not sure what to think about anything right now."

I laughed gently and moved my hand to the small of her back, rubbing lightly.

"Elsa, don't worry about it. This can be whatever you want: one-night stand, casual fling, whatever. I'm still working out how the hell to deal with single life myself, so let's just not worry about it."

She snuggled up to me and sighed in relief.

"That sounds great. Now I need some sleep!" We began to doze off in each other's arms, before Elsa turned to me one last time.

"I wonder if Tiffany heard us?"

I smiled in the dark, imagining the same thing.

"Oh... I'm sure she was asleep," I reassured her, knowing there was no way that was true. It seemed to be enough for her though, and she settled back down, falling into a deep sleep almost immediately.

I closed my eyes and replayed the entire crazy night again. Just before I fell asleep myself, I thought I heard the sound of someone closing a nightstand drawer in Tiffany's room next door. I smiled to myself, and drifted into unconsciousness.

*****

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Thanks for the feedback, there are definitely more stories to come and it encourages me to hear that some of you are enjoying reading them. Please give me any feedback, I'm happy to hear it!

12