Single Mom's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam ran his eyes over her body. Even sat there reading a book, she made him hard. Her blouse stretched across her breasts, as though they wanted to escape. Her mini skirt had ridden up her thighs, and just showed the top of her stockings. He continued to look at her; even her lips were soft and sensuous.

Then she put down her book, and faced him. This was Sam's chance to test this liquid he had given her.

His mom asked him how school had gone today.

He said, "It was school he wanted to talk to her about."

"Oh" she said, "is there anything wrong?"

"No" said Sam, "it is just that he had a project to do, and needed her help." "The project was occupations, and what made different people, do what they did, and why."

His mom said, "And how can I help."

Sam had a notepad and pen, and said, "what jobs have you had mom?"

His mom thought about it for a moment, and then said, "Well, when I left school, I first worked in a small printer's office." "I was there for 8 years, until the firm closed." Then she went silent.

Sam then said, "Yes mom, and what came next?"

Still his mom was silent for a moment, and then with a little shake of her head, she said, "well I could not find a job for ages, you were only 12 months old, and I needed a job badly." "I saw an advert for a job as a 'lap dancer', so I replied to the advert." The following day I had an interview, and was hired on the spot." "I did not really want to take the job, but I had no choice." She lapsed into silence again.

Sam looked at her, and asked, "What is lap dancing mom?"

His mom looked straight at him, and said she did not want to talk about it.

Sam said, "Mom you have to, I need information for my project."

His mom looked at him again, and something appeared in her eye. She sighed, and began. "Well lap dancing usually takes place in what is known as 'men's clubs'. Here men get together and act like men all over the world, when they have a woman in a position of servitude."

Sam asked what servitude was, and his mom explained.

Then Sam asked, "So what was this lap dancing all about then."

His mom told him, without reticence now, even though he was only 18 years old. She told him what she had been expected to do. Sam took it all in, and could visualise his mom in that club.

Then he said, "What did you wear, when you were lap dancing?"

His mom looked at him again, and he thought she was going to tell him he did not need to know any more, but she did not, and Sam knew the drug was working.

She told him that it was a kind of uniform, which consisted of a pair of skimpy panties, held to the body with little chains, at the wrists and ankles were metal embossed cuffs, and the nipples were covered with metal disks, embellished like the rest of the 'uniform', the two metal disks were joined by a chain, this 'uniform' was finished off with a pair of very high heeled stiletto shoes, that was all that was covering my body, when on duty.

Sam's eyes opened in a little surprise, which his mom noticed. Does it shock you Sam that I wore so little in amongst all those men.

Sam said "no, it was a bit of a surprise that's all. "I know you did not have any choice." "It is ok with me."

His mom just smiled.

Sam was now ready to test her properly and asked, "What did these men get for tucking dollar bills into your uniform." "Were you expected to have sex with these men?"

His mom hesitated, and then said, "If the man could pay the management rate, then he had the choice of whatever 'lap dancer' he wanted."

"Did any man pick you out for sex mom?"

Without thought she replied, "Yes they did, often."

Sam said, "So they bought your body for money?" "What is that called?"

His mom looked at him, and lowering her eyes, she said softly, "Yes they did, and they call a woman who takes money for sex, a prostitute."

Sam did not say anything for a few moments, and then said, "I think that is ok mom, you had no choice. Like you said you needed a job."

His mom lifted her head, surprised and very pleased that her son did not mind, and that he did not judge her. She gave him a small smile.

Sam was now ready to take it a stage further, it was now 8.30pm. He told his mom he was just going to the bathroom. There he removed the expandable shower curtain pole, and took it to his moms bedroom. Checking that the camera would capture everything, he pushed one end of the pole into the carpet, and extended the other end until it was firmly pushed against the ceiling. He tested it by pushing it hard, but it did not move. He went back to his mom in the lounge.

He sat down again, and asked his mom, "Do you still have that uniform mom?"

"Yes she said, I kept it, I do not know why." "It is in my drawer."

"Have you worn it since you gave up that job?"

"No" replied his mom, "I had no reason to."

Sam then thought this the perfect time to take this further. "Can I see you wearing this uniform?"

His mom hesitated, and then said "I don't think so Sam, it is a bit too revealing for a 18 year old boy, and my son."

"But mom," "it does not reveal anything really, you said everything was covered, well just."

"Yes, it was, but I don't think." She stopped speaking.

Sam now insisted, "Mom I would like to see it, come on."

With that, he got up and extended his hand to her, to help her to her feet. His mom without thinking took his hand, and Sam led her to her bedroom.

Sam sat on the bed; his mom noticed the pole in the middle of the floor. She said, "Do you intend for me to 'lap dance' as well?"

Sam just smiled.

His mom then searched in the drawer for the 'uniform'. She lifted the items out, and laid them on the bed. Then she said to Sam, "you will have to leave whilst I get it all on."

"No it's ok Mom, I want to watch."

His mom looked at him, and then said, "Sam you can't watch me undress, you are my son, it would not be right."

Sam smiled at her and said, "Its ok mom, I have seen a female nude body before, and I won't tell anyone." "It's only us two; we don't have any secrets, do we?"

His mom looked at him, and then said, "No we don't, but it will be embarrassing for me Sam."

"Mom, I love you lots, and you must know that, seeing you undress will just make us even closer. I won't think worse of you, far from it"

She looked at him again, she wanted to argue more, but the drug was robbing her of that, and her natural decency, so slowly her hands began undoing the buttons of her blouse.

Sam watched in fascination. He had seen her do this via the cameras many times now, but for real in the flesh, was a whole different thing. He watched as she removed the blouse, and then her hands came back behind her to unclasp her bra. Before Sam knew it, he was behind her, and unclasped the bra for her. She said nothing, but kept her back to him, as she attached the metal nipple cups over her nipples. His mom then slid down the zip on her skirt, and slid it down her thighs, before sitting down on the edge of the bed, she unhooked each garter strap in turn, and slid her stocking down her legs, and took them off. She was going to unhook her garter belt, but Sam moved across the bed, and did it for her. Now with just her panties on, she attached the metal bands to her ankles and wrists. Then lifting her bottom, she pulled her panties off, still with her back to Sam. Then she stood up, and stepped into the very flimsy panties of the 'uniform', pulling it up her legs and thighs, and positioning it precisely. Then she walked across the room, still keeping her back to Sam, to her robe, and took out a 6 inch high heeled pair of shoes. Her 'uniform' was now complete.

From the back, Sam was aware that hardly any of her body was covered at all. There was just a thin chain going across her back, and a similar chain attached to a slim piece of material at her hips. The rest was all skin, as nude as one could get, with clothes on! Then slowly, she turned around. Sam was wide eyed, and gasped.

"Mom you are beautiful."

His mom blushed, which made her even more desirable, for he really wanted her now, his cock was rock hard.

Then he said, "Ok mom, show me how you used to do it." With that he turned on some music.

She reluctantly began to dance. Holding onto the pole, and gyrating around it, in a very sexual way. Within a couple of minutes, she had lost her last inhibitions, and danced like a professional. It was very sexy for Sam to watch. He watched her face as well as her body, and he could not believe that this was his mom.

She gyrated and danced without a thought for what she was doing to Sam. She looked at him, as she slid down and around the pole. She pushed out her big breasts very provocatively, and then she thrust out her hips towards him. Then she noticed the stiff lump in her sons trousers, it was straining to get out she knew. Normally she would have been horrified, but she was not, and kept on dancing, as though Sam was one of her customers.

Then Sam came up to her, she kept on dancing, as Sam put a $5 note inside the chain going across her stomach attached to her panties. She held onto the pole with one hand, whilst the other one caressed Sam's face, as she smiled at him. Whilst she slowly gyrated around the pole, Sam flicked the metal cup on her right breast, and it came away, where it hung by its chain from the other cup. Sam put his finger under the other cup, and flicked it off too. Sam dropped it on the floor, as his mom continued to gyrate, as though she had not noticed.

Sam thought to himself now comes the crucial bit, getting her panties off. As she danced, Sam went around behind her, and putting his arms around her lightly, he moved with her. She now swayed from side to side holding onto the pole with both hands, eyes closed. Sam slowly slid his hands down her body, until he came to her hips. His mom still swayed to the music. Sam now lightly got hold of the clasp of the chain holding the panties together. He looked down, and twisted the clip until it parted, and let it go. He then moved away from his mom, and just watched her. She began to dance again around the pole, flexing her legs, and stomach, pushing out her breasts, the nipples of which were very hard now. Then the panties slowly parted, and slowly left her body, and dropped to the floor. She was now completely naked, but still dancing around the pole.

This was the moment Sam had been waiting for. As she danced, he began to take his clothes off. She did not see him, as her eyes were always closed. When he was naked, he walked towards her. He took hold of one of her hands, and gently pulled her towards the bed.

She did not say anything as he led her to the bed. When they reached the bed, he turned her around, so her back was towards it, and gently pushed her backwards. Her knees buckled, and she sank onto the bed lying on her back. Sam lifted her legs and turned her so she was lying on the bed properly. Then he climbed onto the bed, and lay beside her. Then slowly he brought his fingers down to her hairy mound, and slowly moving her legs apart he slid his fingers between her legs.

His mom put her hand over his, stopping him.

Then she said, "No Sam, you can't do this, I am your mom, it would be incest, and that is not right."

Sam did not say anything, but with his other hand; he lifted her hand away from his. She began to struggle, but then allowed Sam to move her hand back onto the bed.

His other hand now began to stroke her slit, which to his surprise, was wet. Then finding her clit, what he thought must be her clit; he began to stroke it gently.

His mom began to moan, and he knew it was her clit. He stroked it, and played with it, and his moms groaning got louder and louder. Continuing to caress her clit, he brought his mouth down onto one of her nipples, and bit it gently. It tasted wonderful. Then she shivered, and from what he had read, he guessed she must be rising to a climax. He knew he had to be inside her before that happened.

Slowly he raised himself, and gently pulling her legs a little wider, he moved his body on top of her.

She mumbled that "he should not be doing this," "please Sam, don't do this," but her voice was very low, and she did not make a move to stop him.

Being a complete novice at this, and being his first time, He had to maneuver his body into position. Holding his now very hard penis in one hand, he searched for her slit. Finding it, moist and warm, he pushed the tip of his penis into it. Then resting both hands each side of her, he thrust his hips forward and his penis disappeared inside his mom.

His mom gave out a loud groan as he penetrated her. She put one of her hands to her mouth, gently biting down on it.

It felt wonderful to Sam, to actually be inside his mom, and then he began to stroke in and out of her, slowly at first. Then he began fucking her harder, banging his hips against hers.

His mom still groaned through her hand, and slowly moved her legs, drawing them up and opening them wide.

As his mom moved, Sam felt his penis enter her even more. He was not totally in control of his body, and all too early he felt the feeling he got when he masturbated. He knew he was coming, and then with a violent jerk, he emptied his load inside her. He lowered his body on top of his moms, resting on those huge breasts.

His mom did not move, she was still moaning gently, but not making any move to get up, or move him off her.

After ten minutes, during which he had continually caressed his mom's body, he felt his penis getting hard again.

His mom had not moved and she had her arm across her eyes, hiding most of her face from him. He could not worry now at what she was feeling, he had to have her again.

He slid off her body, and as her legs were still drawn up, he pushed her legs back flat on the bed, but wide open. He got hold of her arm, and gently rolled her body. She did not fight him, and rolled onto her stomach, with her arms above her head.

Quickly he slid off the bed, and went to the bathroom. In the cabinet he found what he was looking for, a jar of 'Vaseline'. He made his way quickly back to the bedroom, hoping his mom was still where he left her.

She had not moved at all.

He opened the jar, and kneeling next to her on the bed, he scooped out a big load of grease on his finger tip. His mom had her legs wide open, so all he needed to do was open the cheeks of her ass with one hand, whilst he smeared the grease onto her anus. As the grease touched her, she moaned, the grease was cold on her skin. He rubbed the grease into her anus, slowly opening her hole getting the grease inside her. After a couple of minutes, he wiped his finger on the cheeks of her ass.

Now he was ready.

His penis was very hard again now, as he got behind her. He again held his penis whilst he searched for her anal opening. Finding it, he was about to start pushing into her, when she spoke softly.

"Please Sam not that way not that, please don't bugger me!"

Sam took no notice, he was too far gone now, and his need of her was too great.

He pushed his hard penis and at first it did not move, his mom's hole was too tight. Again he pushed against her anus, and this time he felt her anus begin to open, then he felt his penis slide into her. His mom moaned again as he entered her, but this time he thought he heard a soft sob as well.

Sam could not worry about that, as he began to thrust in and out of her. This time he was not gentle, but thrust as deep as he could on each stroke, his hip bone was pounding his mom's ass on each stroke. His mom was moaning, but in a much higher pitch than before. Her hands were gripping the bed sheets in a fist. On and on he pounded her, he was lasting a lot longer this time, but he could feel the building of pressure in his penis as it drew to a climax. Then once again he jerked once, and then several times as his sperm shot into her anus. Then he collapsed once again on her back.

Sam left his mom and went to the bathroom, he needed to relieve himself. When he came back, his mom had moved very little. She was still lying on her stomach, but her legs were together. Sam climbed onto the bed, and leaned over her. Gently he slowly turned her over onto her back. Then he turned her on her side, and lay down next to her, putting his arm under her neck, and behind her back. She was lying there with her eyes closed, breathing very slowly. Sam brushed her hair from her forehead, and traced her features with his fingers.

Then he pulled her towards him, their bodies touching very closely. He held her chin, and tipped her head up. He bent his head down to hers, and kissed her on the lips. She did not respond at first, and he thought his mom was really mad at him. Than slowly she responded to him, and her mouth kissed him back.

Sam's hand dropped to her breast, and began to caress her nipple, it had softened since their love making, but under his fingers they began to harden again, until they were stiff, standing very far out. Still kissing her gently, his mom crushed his lips with hers, and her hand moved and found his limp penis. She massaged it, until it was once again rock hard.

Then he said, "I thought you were mad at me mom."

She answered, "yes I was, I was not sure whether it was wrong or not, but you seemed in so much need, and for some reason, I could not stop you, now I am glad I did not" "You at least were quite loving, unlike most of the men who have had sex with me." They just used my body as they saw fit, with no thought for me at all." "For a young boy and a novice, you handled it very well." "Where you gained such knowledge I do not know, and I do not want to know."

Sam with penis now very hard again, turned his mom again, onto her back. He straddled her breasts, and taking his penis in his hand, he began to masturbate. His mom had her arms thrown wide, and her eyes closed again. Sam knew she could feel him jerking himself off. He could feel himself coming to climax again, and he told his mom to open her mouth, open it wide. His mom opened her mouth, and Sam could see her tongue and down her throat. Then just before his climax arrived, he pushed his penis into her mouth as far as he could, just as a large stream of sperm shot from his throbbing penis. He spasmed many times, and could see his mom gulping down his sperm. He kept his penis rammed into her mouth, until it began to wilt.

He climbed off her, and sat on the side of the bed. He looked across at his mom, and he could see a small rivulet of sperm running down her chin. He used her panty to wipe it off. Then he went to the bathroom again. When he came back, he went to the drawer his mom kept her night attire in, and got out a clean baby doll. He handed it to her. Then he left the bedroom.

He could hear his mom in the bathroom having a bath. Soon she was back in her bedroom, and he heard no more from her.

He checked his computer to see what the cameras had captured. He watched the evening's events, and it made him hard all over again. The video was vivid and nothing was missed. He could see now he had not only had sex with her, but he had violated her too. This was clearly shown on the video. He felt a twinge of guilt for what he had done, but only briefly. Then he set about putting the video onto a DVD disk. The he set the program to make photos from the same video.

He left his computer running all night; it had a lot to do. He climbed into bed, and almost immediately he was asleep.

The next morning Sam got out of bed, he felt very tired. He went to the bathroom, and then got himself dressed for school.

Sam went into the lounge, where he could here his mom getting breakfast. He was a little reluctant to go in, not knowing what his mom was going to say to him. He went in, and his mom was just finishing getting his breakfast. She turned as he came in, and smiled at him.