Single Mom's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They used her cunt, anus and mouth. They made her give them blow jobs. She was made to lick off any sperm that was still on their cocks. She even had to lick off the cocks that had been up her ass. At times she was nearly sick. Then someone brought out a 'dildo', and told her to strap it on. Then she was made to fuck two of them with it. Whilst she was doing this, someone else entered her anus and fucked her at the same time.

She was used, and abused. Her face, body and hair were covered in sperm. Her body ached terribly after all this rough use of her body.

The last boy had just finished fucking her from behind, 'doggie fashion'. When Mark called a halt, it was 11.55pm.

"Right lads, that will do for tonight." "We can always get her back to entertain us again."

Then one of the boys called out, "hang on, one of our gang has not had his turn at her yet." It was Donny speaking.

Mark looked at him and said, "What are you talking about." "Everyone has fucked the slut, who has not?"

"Shagger," was the reply.

Some of the boys began to laugh, then Mark smiled looking across at Sam's mom still kneeling where the last boy had left her, head hanging between her arms.

Then he said, "Well your right Donny that would not be fair."

Then Sam said, "No, she is not going to be fucked by a dog, you have all had your fun, that is enough."

Mark could see Sam was adamant about this, and did not want to spoil what could be a good thing for all of them. He said, "Maybe next time lads, Sam is right, we have had our fun."

Mark then told them all to make tracks for home, it was now 12.35am.

He turned to Sam and told him "to get his mom home." Then he too left, leaving just Sam and his mom in the clubhouse.

Sam looked down at his mom; she was a shadow of the beautiful woman he had brought to the club. Her hair was matted with sperm, and her body was covered in it from head to toes. He would have to clean her up when he got her home, or she would wonder what had happened to her.

He left her where she was for now, and went outside the hut and up the path, looking for her clothes. Her bra, panties and dress were gone from where he had left them. Her coat was down the other end of the lane.

He went back to the hut. He managed to get her to her feet, and with her leaning on him, made their way slowly out of the hut. She stumbled along, her legs no longer able to function properly.

He guided her up the path, towards the fence. He had difficulty getting her through the hole in it, but eventually succeeded.

He walked her down the lane. He hoped that no one would come into it, and see them. His mom had not a stitch on, except her high heels.

They got to the spot where he had left her raincoat, and thankfully it was still there. He propped his mom up against the fence, and with difficulty managed to get her raincoat on and buttoned up. It only covered her just below her hips, but it would have to do.

He then helped her continue their journey. Twice he had to push her into the shadow of a doorway, as someone came down the road.

Finally they got to his building, and he slowly got her up the stairs and into the flat without anyone seeing them.

He took her into the bathroom, and took the raincoat off again. Helping her into the bath, he sat her down with her back against it. She appeared to be asleep, and after the evening she had just been through, he understood.

He then got the shower head, turned it on, and played the stream of warm water over her. He soaped the whole of her body, and then rinsed her off. Next he washed her hair, and rinsed that clean.

Taking a towel, he toweled her off in the bath. Helping her out with great difficulty, he leaned her against the wall and dried her back, and legs. Finally taking her into her bedroom, he put her into bed. She would have to sleep without her nightwear. She would not notice anyway.

By the time he put her light out, it was 01.20am and she was fast asleep.

He sincerely hoped that drug worked, and that she did not remember anything.

He went to his own room. Undressed, and fell into bed. It was a good job there was no school tomorrow. Then he fell asleep.

It was 9.25am when Sam finally woke up. He listened for any sounds, there was none. His mom was not up and moving around as she usually was.

He got out of bed, and walked to his mom's bedroom. Looking in, he found his mom was still in bed, and sound asleep. He walked around her bed to check her, she was breathing normally, and was still sound asleep.

He went back to his own room, and got dressed. He went to the kitchen to make some coffee, and took a cup into his mom's room.

He shook her shoulder gently, and after a few moments her eyes slowly opened. She did not focus on him for a moment. Then she rubbed her eyes, and asked him what time it was.

Sam told her.

She sat up in bed, and said "Sam I am late for work."

Sam said, "No you are not mom, it's Saturday."

She sank back down on her pillow pulling the sheet up to her neck, aware that her breasts had been uncovered. Then she said, "I must get up, and it's late."

Sam smiled and said, "one lay in will not hurt you mom."

He left her, and went to the bathroom. When he came out, his mom was already in the lounge, sat on the sofa in her dressing gown, and drinking her coffee.

Sam sat in the chair opposite, and said nothing. He wondered if that drug really did work.

After a few minutes his mom looked at him, with a hurt expression.

Here it comes Sam thought, she knows!

His mom's face brightened a little, and she said. "I feel like I have been in a fight with a Grizzly Bear. I ache from my head to my toes. My stomach feels like it is churning, over and over, and I have a really bad taste in my mouth."

Sam said, "Does it feel like you have the flu?"

"No," she said, "It feels like my body has been invaded, beaten, and hung out to dry."

"Were you feeling like this when you went to bed mom?"

"No, I felt fine when I went to bed." "I woke up feeling like this." "It must be a virus or something." "If I do not feel better tomorrow, I will go and see Dr Burbidge."

With that, she got up and went to the bathroom to have a nice hot bath, to ease her aching body.

When she came back, Sam was watching the television. He looked up, and she looked gorgeous as usual. She had on a mini dress, and she had made herself up.

Sam asked her, "Do you feel better after your bath." "You certainly look better."

"Yes my bath helped a lot Sam." "I am going into town now, do you need anything?"

"No thank you mom."

His mom kissed his cheek, and left the flat.

Sam leaned back in the chair, and let out a long breath. The drug had worked as Mark had said it would, thank god.

Sam sat there thinking of what had happened the night before. Thinking about it, he felt himself getting hard. Watching all those boys fucking his mom was certainly a turn on. It was awesome he thought. He was dead against the idea at first, but after watching it, he would like to see it again. He could not help it, even if she was his mom.

He got up and went to his bedroom. He turned on his computer, and checked the cameras. There were more photos of his mom bathing, and then getting dressed to go to town. He set the program to extract the photos. He now had over 1400 photos of his mom, either naked, or semi clothed. He had over 300 of his mom being fucked by him, and some of the boys. He kept these in a separate folder on the hard drive.

Then he checked his e mail. There was one there from Mike. It took quite awhile to download. Whilst he was waiting, Sam wondered what would be in such a big attachment. When the download was complete, he double clicked the icon, and it was a video of the night before, or the best bits anyway. It showed every boy in the club fucking his mom in loads of different ways. The camera caught his mom's face, and she was either in agony or ecstasy. Sam could not make up his mind which. The message with the video read, your mom was fucking great Sam. I have sent a copy of this to all the boys. It's fucking terrific.

Sam was worried about that for a moment. It would only take one of them to lose it, or worse show it to someone.

Then another e mail came in, again from Mike. Mike said he had uploaded the video of last night, to the web site that paid him for porn. He went on to say, he had got $20 for the video. Then he said not only had he fucked her, but she was also earning him money too.

Sam logged onto the web site Mike had mentioned, and there it was an excerpt of his mom being fucked by all the lads. To see the whole video, you had to be a member.

The bit they were showing was bad enough Sam thought. His mom's face was easily recognisable. She was bent over the oil drum and Donny was fucking her up her ass.

In the next four months, Sam took his mom three more times to the club. Each time they all fucked her, and she even sucked them all off, until she was filled with their sperm.

Each time his mom had no idea what had happened to her.

Today it was just over twenty weeks since Sam had taken her to the club for the first time.

It was a Saturday, and Sam was making coffee and his breakfast.

His mom came into the lounge where he was eating his breakfast.

She was complaining that she was having real difficulties getting into her clothes.

Sam said, "Why mom, are you putting on weight?"

She answered, "Well yes, I have been gaining a few pounds a week, for the last few weeks, but I do not know why." "I exercise like I always have." "I walk everywhere, to keep fit. I just don't understand it."

Sam said, "Well maybe it is just one of those things, which happen sometimes. Most women of your age put on weight sometimes."

"Yes I know," she said, "but I have not put on much weight, since you were born." "I just don't understand it, and I don't like it."

Sam said no more, and his mom went off to her bedroom to get dressed.

When she came back, Sam could see that her skirt and blouse were a lot tighter than normal. He said nothing though; he did not want to annoy her more than she was.

A week later Sam's mom made an appointment to see her doctor. She was even more worried about her continuous gain in weight, when there was no explanation for it.

Sam was at home when his mom got back from the doctors.

She looked pale, and her eyes were moist, as though she had been crying.

"What is it mom?" "What did the doctor say?"

His mom did not answer for a moment, but just dropped into the chair.

After a few moments, she spoke in a very quiet voice. "The doctor says I am pregnant. Not only that, but I am in my 21st week of pregnancy." "I told him that was impossible; I have not been with a man like that in over three years."

He said, "I do not know about that Mrs. Brightman, but you are most definitely pregnant."

Then he asked me to wait back in the waiting room, and he would arrange an 'Ultrasound Test'.

I waited for a half an hour, before he called me in to do the test. "There on the screen was a foetus Sam, there is no doubt." "I am pregnant!"

She put her face in her hands, and moaned softly, "how, how is it possible."

Sam's face went pale too. He knew how she had got pregnant. None of the boys had ever used a 'condom' when having sex with her. He had not either. Then another bigger shock hit his brain. He might be the father! He got up, and went to his room, unless his face gave away the secret.

In the next couple of weeks his mom's belly grew much larger. It was impossible to hide it anymore.

His mom was very quiet these days. She still could not understand how she was in this condition.

She had enquired about having an abortion, but the doctor shook his head saying, "you are too far advanced for that Mrs. Brightman, I am sorry."

Then one day she was shopping at the local precinct, and whilst walking into the supermarket, there was a large group of boys hanging around the door.

When they saw her, they crowded around her, asking her if she was Sam Brightman's mom? She said, "Yes I am, what do you want?"

One of them then said, "well we can see you are 'in the family way', but we know Sam has got no dad. We were just wondering about that?" Pointing at her belly.

She pushed her way through the group, with their laughter ringing in her ears. When she looked back to make sure they were not following her, she saw them all doing 'high fives', with more laughter erupting from them.

The boys were talking amongst themselves, and Mark said, "Well lads we did it, well one of us did." "I wonder which of us is the father?" They all roared with laughter again.

When Sam's mom got home, she told Sam what had happened at the supermarket.

Sam was immediately as mad as hell, at them, and himself. It was all his fault, he had made it possible for all of them to fuck her continuously. Now they all thought it was funny. Well they would never get near her again, that was for sure.

Sam did not go to the club anymore, and made no contact with any of the gang members.

His mom gave birth to the baby, but it was still born. Which he thought was a blessing for his mom.

She never worked out how she was pregnant, or she never let on. Sam thinks she knew he had had sex with her, but did not know for sure, so made no comment on it.

Two months after the birth, Sam and his mom moved across town to a better flat.

He still fucks her on a regular basis, well until his bottles of drugs ran out...