Single Parents Pt. 01

Story Info
A father teaches his daughter about safe sex.
3.5k words
4.31
98k
81
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, it was a sweltering hot day, and because I hadn't been able to concentrate on my work I'd decided to take the rest of the day off. This wasn't hard to do because I work at home most of the time, with just a few occasional visits to the company for meetings. There was another reason for my inability to concentrate, but that one would be rectified on Monday.

My daughter Jenny and Anne, her friend of many years standing had retreated indoors some time ago in order to try on the new swimsuits which Anne's mother; Susan had given them on the preceding Tuesday as presents for their Eighteenth birthdays.

They were born on the same day, and met on Jenny's first day of school. I met Susan that day and after a week I realized that her house was very close to mine so I offered to do the school-run for her daughter as well. I'd been doing the run ever since and the girls were now more like sisters than merely good friends.

Diverting any incoming call through to the house phone, I locked the large cabin at the bottom of the garden which serves as my office and headed for the house to have a shower and some lunch. On the way to the bathroom I passed my daughter's bedroom and was comforted by the sound of giggles emanating from it. Considering that the new school term commenced on the coming Monday, that was a good sign.

Jenny and Anne were similar in every way except for appearance. Both were intelligent, polite girls and they both had single parents. The difference between them was that whilst Jenny was a slim, lithe, red headed dynamo, Anne was half a head taller, with yellow blonde hair, a very shapely body and long legs.

I admit that I lusted after her, but I never did anything about it.

Returning from the shower I called out that I was about to make lunch which was greeted with a scuffling noise, accompanied by Jenny calling out that they would be down in a moment.

We spent the afternoon lazing about on the patio. They may have been relaxed, but I certainly wasn't. They had both changed into shorts and Bikini tops and I was having a hard time, literally.

Anne went home and Jenny and I had dinner, after which I went down the garden to the office to check that I had everything I would need for a meeting with a client in the morning. On my return I looked into the living room, and stood watching my daughter. Jenny was facing the TV, but her eyes were closed and she was panting as, with her legs wide apart, she rubbed and pressed against her sex.

I spent a couple of minutes watching her pleasuring herself then I quietly withdrew, returned to the house door and made sure I made noises as I walked back to the living room.

Jenny has had to manage growing up without her mother, who died when she was eight. I had done all that I was able to do, but as girls grow up, there are things which I know they would have a difficult time discussing with a male.

I had been incredibly fortunate that Jenny had Anne as a very close friend because her mother had taken Jenny under her wing when anything of female matters arose. I had dreaded the time approaching when I needed to consider buying her underclothes and sanitary items, but Susan had taken that problem off my shoulders.

As a thank you I had invited Susan and Anne to our house each Saturday for a meal after which we spent the rest of the evenings either playing cards or watching a video.

Susan had several small part time jobs which helped to swell the allowance her ex-husband paid her. She had a small car, but hadn't been able to use it for other than school runs and travelling to work. This was why I had offered to take over the school run with Anne.

Jenny was now pretending to be interested in the TV programme. I went to sit beside her and told her that I needed to have a serious talk with her.

"Jenny, I came to the door of this room a short while ago and I think you know what it was that I saw you doing. I'm not shocked, upset, or angry. What I am is concerned that you were doing it in an absent minded way in less than private surroundings. I could have had a visitor with me which would have embarrassed you terribly.

You've never shown any indication that you were experiencing feelings of arousal, until today. After you and Anne had spent a lengthy period of time in your bedroom, you both decided to wear Bikini tops and lounge in front of me to see how I would react. What really happened in your room?"

Jenny's face was flushed red, which, with her hair colouring, was quite a sight.

"Anne came and said that she had something to tell me and something to show me, but I had to promise to never tell anyone. I did promise."

"That won't work Jenny; I won't repeat whatever you tell me unless I think it's something Susan should know, in which case I'll tell you that I'm going to do it."

She knew she would have to tell me sooner or later, and opted for sooner.

"Anne said that she'd gone to bed early and left her mom reading. She woke up and went to go to the bathroom and heard her mom moaning. She opened her mom's bedroom door and saw her stroking her clitoris and pushing a finger into her vagina.

"As her mom's fingers rubbed harder and faster on her clitoris and the fingers on the other hand moved in and out of her sex tunnel she was panting and moaning which covered the sound of her bedroom door being opened and then closed again.

"When she got back in bed she couldn't stop thinking about what she'd just seen and while she thought about it she started to rub her sex. She realized that she was getting hot and wet down there and that it felt so good that she didn't want to stop.

"She said that she wants to do it again and wanted to show me what she'd been doing and to show me how to do it. I had no problem with that, I love seeing her and her mom when they're undressed, it gives me a funny feeling in my sex.

"Anne stripped off and lay back on the bed with her legs open so that I could see her slit, then she used her fingers to press and rub herself and to pull her labia open. I could see the pink flesh inside her and then I started feeling funny in my vagina and I wanted to touch hers, so I did.

"She grabbed my hand to press it against her sex then asked me rub her. I did and I also felt her breasts, her nipples were hard and mine hardened when she asked me to pull them. Dad, I've never been very interested in any of the boys I know, but I never expected to feel sexually attracted to Anne, or her mom, but now I realize that's exactly what I was experiencing.

"I really didn't want to stop feeling her body, I didn't try to stop her when she pulled my skirt and knickers off to show me what it felt like to rub myself and when she did to me what I'd just done to her I wanted her to keep doing it.

"She asked me to do it to her again and I was really excited by that. I stroked and rubbed her clitoris until she began to pant and moan a little and then she raised her bottom off the bed and whispered that she wished it was you doing it to her; then she said, just like mom.

"I told her that I didn't think she'd have much of a problem getting that to happen if she really meant it because I'd seen the way you look at her sometimes. I think you feel the same way as I do about her. I think I must be a lesbian."

That was a lot to digest and whilst I did so I hugged her and finally sorted out what I felt and how best to respond

"Jenny, I suppose that this is the first time you've been involved in anything of a sexual nature, at least I hope it is, so you you've a long way to go before you can decide about your sexual orientation. You may well meet a boy who will turn you to jelly whenever you think about him, or you may find you can enjoy both options.

"I hope you have a safe and wonderful time finding out which road you prefer, but in the meantime I think mutual masturbation is as good as anything to begin with.

What was that comment that Anne made about Susan?"

"Anne thinks that she heard her mom using your name as she er...masturbated...and that doesn't surprise us we're not blind and have seen how she looks at you. You never go out and meet women, but I bet you get frustrated and you could have an easy time getting Susan into your bed."

"You're a little young and inexperienced to be making such assumptions and repeating them. I know you've had sex education lessons, but there is a lot you still have to learn."

"I know that, I learned a lot earlier today and I want to learn more. There was never any mention of masturbation, or the feelings that go with it, in any of the lessons I ever had.

"Speaking about having a lot to learn, and being safe whilst learning, I think I could never be safer than I am with you. I want to find out if I'm a Lesbian or just lacking experience of the alternative, and I could do that with you."

"Jenny, you're my daughter, learning about sex with me is out of the question so don't even think along those lines."

"Why? Who's going to know about it? You wouldn't tell anyone, and I certainly wouldn't, not even Anne. I mean it dad, I want to find out safely and I can do that with you. I've never seen a stiff penis let alone touch one. Please be truthful and tell me if you were aroused when you caught me masturbating, even though I'm your daughter?"

"Why are you in such a rush? You've only just found out what pleasure you can have all on your own, or with another female. Be satisfied with that for a while."

"I can't, I've got a lot to learn and I want to start now. Dad, I asked you a question, but I already know the answer, I said earlier that I'm not blind, I could see the bulge in your shorts, and if Anne had seen it she'd have been all over you.

"I know you'll think I'm terrible dad, but I'm really aroused now. I want to see my first erect penis and my dad is sitting next to me with one that has nothing to do."

As she said this she reached across and pressed her hand on my erection which had swollen even more during our conversation as I realized that I was being seduced by my daughter, and that I had no intention of preventing it happening.

I held her hand and pressed down for a moment then I moved her hand away and said:

"If you intend to go ahead and seduce your dad, then we'll do it in the comfort of my bedroom."

We locked all the doors and windows, because hot or not, I thought the next hour or so could become quite noisy and even though we were very well isolated from nearby houses, I didn't want any sounds getting out.

She kept her hands off me until we were in my bedroom, then she turned into a very demanding trainee mistress. Jenny made me stand until she had removed all my clothes, I must say that she had to struggle to stay composed as my boxers came down, but she knew that the fun was about to begin so she controlled herself sufficiently to back off and strip herself.

I was instructed to stay still as she knelt and inspected my rigid cock before tentatively taking hold of it and learning how to treat my pride and joy. When I Showed her how to really massage it she didn't take long to work out that she could manage more than just kiss the head. Thirty minutes after we entered my bedroom the first three inches of it entered her hot mouth.

After Ten minutes of this treat I had to stop her because I knew she was unaware of the outcome if she kept going. I was allowed to fondle her breasts and tease her nipples, but she was very close to a climax so I suggested a short break.

We both freshened up and when that was completed I pulled her onto the bed. Before she could react, Jenny was on her back with her legs in the air and wide apart, I dropped to my knees and caressed her labia and clitoral hood which caused her to stiffen and then slowly relax and become soft and responsive.

I eased her labia apart and applied my mouth to her soft, sweet, sex. She reacted to this in a purely instinctive way by thrusting her vulva up to allow me easier access. Her moan was music to my ears as my tongue entered her body and reached her clitoris.

She reached for my head and applied pressure to pull me harder against her, now soaking, sex. Reaching up to grasp her wrists and forcing them down onto the bed, I held her fast as I achieved the result I wanted. She climaxed.

Noisily and convulsively she hit the proverbial roof, and her thighs came together to trap me in the one place I had no intention leaving until my strength gave out.

Eventually she relaxed and her legs parted to allow me to move. I withdrew my mouth from her sex and reminded her that I had said she had a lot to learn, and then she learned something else. There was more than one way to turn her into jelly.

I pushed her buttocks up and applied my mouth to her anus, and as my tongue rimmed her anal orifice it opened until I could insert it into her. She didn't complain during any of this action so I carried on for a while, but also applied a thumb against her clitoris which, from her gasping, she obviously enjoyed.

It was time for Jenny to find out what else could give her immense pleasure.

As my erection slid into the warmth of her vagina she protested that she had said no intercourse. I reminded her that she wanted to be safe as she learned about sex, and as I had been vasectomised, I was the safest teacher she could have.

After I had spent so many years caring for my daughter and bringing her safely to the age of consent, it felt wonderful to bring her to full womanhood as her hymen gave way. I inched gently and slowly into her tight love tube, caressing her breasts and nipples as I did so until I was completely inside her.

Resting for a few moments I brought a hand down so that I could rub her clitoris and watch her expression turn to one of ecstasy as I eased my cock out of her tunnel, before once again pushing it into her and repeating this action, the time interval becoming shorter after each withdrawal.

I kept the pressure and motion of my thumb against her clitoris until I was fucking my daughter at such a pace that I had to place my hands on the bed to keep my balance and support until she climaxed again. This time she really did scream loudly as she wrapped her legs around my backside to prevent me from pulling out of her soaking sex.

When I was finally able to extract myself from between her thighs to lay alongside her, she rubbed a hand between her legs and inspected the blood and other bodily fluids that now coated her fingers then turned to me and thanked me for taking her virginity because she could now be free to have sex with Anne without worrying about any bloody mess if things went too far.

We showered and ate a light supper before the next lesson began. I had asked her not to put and clothes on after the shower because I wished to enjoy the sight of her body for as long as possible. What I hadn't said was that her lessons weren't over. Jenny hadn't known that there was to be another lesson until it started, so she was unprepared for what followed.

I had her on the sofa, kneeling with thighs apart, her arms on the backrest. I had brought some lubricant down from my bedroom which I now liberally applied to her sex and anus. Before she could protest I slid two fingers of my right hand into her vagina and as she got used to that I gently slid the first inch of the my left hand index finger into her anus.

Once I had my finger firmly embedded in her anus I removed my fingers from her vagina and replaced them with my newly restored erection. I fucked my lovely daughter from behind as I prepared her anal channel for some of the same treatment.

After some initial rigidity she relaxed sufficiently for me to push my finger all the way into her rear entrance and then finger fuck her anus in tandem with her vagina. She liked it. She began to grunt and push backwards as I thrust forward.

Gradually I increased the pace until we were in danger of losing our balance. At that point I withdrew completely from both her tunnels for just as long as it took me to squirt a little more lubricant into her anal canal. Next I rolled a condom onto my shaft and rapidly slid the head into the same hole as I held her hips.

She bucked, she struggled, but she couldn't shake me off and, gradually, my cock entered her rectum. When my groin pushed against her bum cheeks I stopped, withdrew half its' length then slid it back into her.

I pulled her hips towards me as I thrust forward and then pushed them away from me as I withdrew in readiness for my next thrust. After three repetitions of this I didn't need to hold her hips she did all the necessary manipulation herself which pleased me because I could now lean forward and reach around her to fondle her breasts.

What happened now was entirely up to her. She obviously loved the sensations she was having and to increase the pleasure factor, she reached between her legs and rubbed her clitoris. Because I'd had a vasectomy, I couldn't produce a large ejaculation, but what I could produce, I did.

I kept pumping because once I get an erection; it stays erect for a long time. It kept her very happy for another fifteen minutes until she squealed and folded up on the sofa.

I left her there and had a shower. When I returned she was using a hand mirror to inspect her vagina and anus, she was still astonished that what I had between my legs could get all the way inside what she had between her legs. I sat beside her and she kissed me as she told me what a fantastic father she had and what wonderful times we could now have together.

I told her that some things wouldn't change, we would sleep in our own beds and she would behave as she always had done whenever other people were around. We had to make certain that our behaviour did not arouse anyone's suspicions.

I must admit to feeling very happy at the day's events. I had started the day as a very grumpy and sexually frustrated man, and the sight of two very desirable girls lounging around in front of me had not helped matters, even if one of them was my daughter.

I was now not only responsible for turning my daughter into a woman, but I also seemed to be in the running for providing the same service for her best friend. As this would appear to be something she would readily experience, I was looking forward to the near future.

Note to self: Buy more sex lubricant, and a slim vibrator.

End of Part one.