Sink or Swim Ch. 01: The Seduction

Story Info
Loving wife Nat first time cuckold and her new boy toy.
3.6k words
3.76
44.4k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat and Dean have been together for 10 years. Having a 3 year old child, she had difficulty getting back to her peak athletic build she had prior to the pregnancy. So Dean promised her that when she did hit her target weight, he would allow her to find a boy-toy on the side. The one condition however, he had to be under 20 and at least the age of consent.

This fueled her, more than Dean was expecting. To be honest, Dean was always turned on thinking of her fucking a young guy, possibly a stripper, but never thought the idea would materialize into reality. She pushed the idea to him ever since, seeing how he got so hard got him horny like mad. When he would fuck her, he would whisper that she could have any young guy she wanted. Soon, Natasha would be dropping the weight and surging her confidence.

Natasha in her early years was a skateboarder, she never really lost the style, although she adapted it to a more mature and cleaner look. Some would call it swag. She always wore high top skate shoes, such as Osiris', DCs, etc... it was her trademark look. Every outfit she bought would go along with her choice of sneakers. Even of the hottest day of the year, you could find her wearing her loose high top shoes. This was perfect for Dean, he loved the look and he had a deep shoe fetish for her. Often times he would fuck her while smelling the inside of the shoe she wore that day.

The aroma was a very feminine scent. These were shoes that she wore barefoot, with ankle socks, with stockings, even fishnets. If it had to be described, the scent was slightly of corn chips, or maybe popcorn.

The day came that Natasha's target weight was achieved. She had the body of a goddess. Slim and athletic, nice firm boobs that perked upwards slightly when she was horny. She never mentioned to Dean that she was now looking for a guy, she thought it could be a surprise.

Dean had also promised her a full body hair laser removal treatment, tanning sessions and the like. She took full advantage, her skin was tight, tanned and smooth as a babies... everywhere.

Natasha played a lot of online games, had a lot of young guys that friended her, ages varied from 16 to 19, anything older than that she ignored. Some of these guys tempted her, but none lived anywhere close enough.

One day, at the mall she worked at. Coming out of the trendy fashion store on her break, she saw a group of older highschool guys, they had to be at least 17, if not older. The one she had her eye on however was the most muscular of the bunch, wearing a Deftones t-shirt. These guys were definitely on one of the sports teams. Quickly she surmised a plan to "misplace" her phone right next to him. She walked over, flattening her baby-doll t-shirt and straightening her plaid school girl skater skirt, she checked herself out, tight-knit fishnets, black and pink Osiris high top sneakers, she loved the way it all came together, he didn't stand a chance.

"Hi there," she said with a cute little blush, "I saw you were wearing a Deftones shirt, I fucking LOVE those guys, did you see them a couple years back when they came to town?" she asked, slightly popping her heel out of her high-top shoe as her foot went slightly sideways in a confident display of cute shyness.

The young boy turned his head and his eyes went wide, "Oh hi, uhm... no I didn't, it was 19+ at that concert and I wasn't old enough... I'm still not old enough, it's so stupid." he replied blushing.

Nat put her phone down on the table directly next to him and bent down to adjust her shoe back onto her dainty little stocking clad foot. "You missed one hell of a show! They played all the good ones, I'll never forget it!" she said, looking up at him as she finished fixing her sneaker. She noticed while down on one knee that he too was wearing high-tops, Osiris Shoes, just like she was. "Oh man, sweet kicks kiddo!" she added with a playful wink.

"Thanks! You have good taste! Girls should wear more sneakers like that." he said, slightly blushing because of the unintended flirt.

"That's all I wear" Nat replied. She leaned over to whisper to him, granting him the sweet smell of her fragrance, "I'm good friends with the owner of the skate shop here in the mall, if you want a good price on some new shoes, come by the store I work at," she said, pointing over at the fashion store down the hall. "I'll hook you up!" she said enthusiastically, "Ok boys, I gotta go, see ya around!" she walked away deliciously.

******

Nat couldn't stop thinking about this guy for the rest of her shift, even going so far as to touching herself in the backroom, fantasizing about this hunk. She glanced at the food court a few times during the rest of her shift, the boys were gone, and so was her phone! Apparently the stud took it with him, she hoped.

Closing time came, locking up the doors of the store, Nat was thrilled, anxious and excited all at once. Her heart was throbbing as she picked up the phone from the store and dialed her cell phone number. The phone began to ring and someone picked up.

"Hello?" Nat immediately recognized the young studs voice.

"Oh my god, is this? You're the guy I was talking to earlier today!" Nat exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh hi! I thought you would probably end up calling your phone, so I pocketed it and hoped!" he replied, Nat could tell he was smirking. "Do I uh... do I get any kind of reward for keeping it safe?" he asked, shyly. Obviously his immaturity was seeping through with that hopefulness.

"I guess I can reward my little hero! How's about a movie? 100% my treat!" she said enthusiastically.

"As long as you wear those sneakers you were wearing today," he replied with an obvious smile, "I gotta be honest, I really have a 'thing' for your look, it's a massive, and I mean massive turn on." he replied, his voice trailing off shyly.

"Anything for you kiddo!" she replied on her tippy-toes as her heels popped out of the top of her loose high-tops. "I need to ask a favor from you though, don't answer the phone unless it's from this number, OK? We can meet up tomorrow evening after my shift, I'll make sure to wear these same shoes for you, all day, just for you." she said, twirling the phone cord around her finger.

"Wow, oh my god, ok, uhm... I'll see you tomorrow!" He replied.

Nat hung up the phone and shook her head playfully... 'I can't believe this guy has a sneaker fetish also, unbelievable!' she thought to herself.

**********

The next day Nat wore a black mini dress, almost see-thru - her silhouette clearly visible through it - with black stockings and the same pink and black high-top sneakers. She accessorized with about 20 different bracelets of multi colored strings and straps. She intended to remove her bra and panties later that night before meeting up with her young stud. Nat giggled, she didn't even know his name yet.

Nat had a sinfully lustful idea... Dean had bought her a small token vibrator that she could insert inside herself, it had a small arm that wrapped up to her clit, that would give dual vibes to both areas at the same time. She could wear this even without panties on, it stayed in place fairly well, especially while sitting, which would be where she would most certainly use it. Into the purse it went.

Nat considered telling Dean she had found a potential boy-toy for herself, but smirked selfishly as she decided not to, it would be more fun to keep him guessing for a good while longer.

All these preparations Nat had been doing on pure adrenalin! She was so truly nervous, always being the shy girl in front of class, or in front of groups of people. Even Dean was the one to approach her all those years back when they were 17. Her hands were slightly shaky and her palms were humid, but the thought about the possibilities with this boy thrilled her even more, gave her strength to keep moving forward with her plans.

She called her phone and was surprised to know her stud was waiting for her in the parking garage already. She could tell he too was nervous, he had a slight shakiness to his voice. At least she could seek comfort in knowing he was just as timid as she was.

Nat quickly removed her panties and bra in the glass elevator, on her way down to the parking garage. She noticed her skin was much more visible through the fabric than she previously thought, but it was too late to change her mind about the lack of underwear, as the elevator door opened, her young stud was standing there waiting.

He took a step back and nearly fainted when he saw her, he was blown away by her swagger. Everything about her screamed to his young testosterone fueled fantasies, his hands were trembling slightly in nervous anticipation.

"Hey, cutie!" Nat said with a shy little smile, "my Jeep is parked just over there."

"Hi, I uh, uhm, hi!" he nervously said. "I never actually caught your name, mine is Jake."

"I'm Nat, it's nice to finally be alone with you!" she winked and giggled as she gave him a hug, intentionally holding it longer than normal. Nat felt his nervous hands on the small of her back slide down slightly to the top of her buttocks, he quickly discovered though the very thin fabric that she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. Nat closed her eyes in lustful panic and breathed in with her face close to the sensitive part of his neck. He was wearing loose basketball shorts and a jersey, and she could tell he was getting very, very excited!

Jake couldn't believe his eyes, he wanted to fall to his knees and kiss the tops of her sneakers. The way her thin ankles plunged into her loose high-tops was enough to give him memories for a lifetime. He was fixated on the fantasy of worshipping her, smelling her stocking clad feet as he removed her Osiris'.

Nat gasped, still with her arm around him pressing her body against him, his bulging erection was huge and not even fully hard yet. He was trying to keep cool but his hormones were getting the best of him. "Maybe we should go sit down!" she giggled and winked to him, looking down at his swelling dick popping his shorts up. Jake tried covering it up with his hands as they walked towards her Jeep.

"So Jake, you said you weren't old enough to get into the show, how old are you?" Nat asked.

"Seventeen until midnight" Jake responded, "technically I was born at 11:55 pm tomorrow night, but legally at midnight I'll be 18." He clarified.

"I guess we'll stay out late then! At midnight this could turn into a date!" Nat said with mockingly playful lust in her voice.

"I thought we were already on a date!?" He asked, or somewhat stated.

"Hey you said it kiddo!" she winked at him. Nat started the vehicle and drove off to the theatre.

**********

They got to the movies and took the latest viewing, around 10:45. Nat bought Jake and her some cotton candy and caramel popcorn. She led him to the most secluded spot in the theatre, a few rows from the back. Nat excused herself momentarily to go to the ladies room, while she was there, she inserted her vibrator with an intensely flavored strawberry bubblegum flavored lube. She turned it on with the wireless remote to test it out, it worked perfectly.

Getting back she noticed a group of young girls sitting in the row behind Jake, but his concentration was fully on Nat as she walked towards his seat.

"So much for the privacy!" she whispered playfully to him. Jake giggled shyly.

As the movie went on, she tantalized his fantasies by dangling her sneaker off her toes, twirling her foot around and casually feeling her smooth stockings. Glancing down at her watch, the time was 12:01, and thought to herself, 'technically, he's totally legal now!'

The movie was only two thirds through, but Jake's erection hadn't gone away since the start, he had a wet spot on his basketball shorts and he seemed very antsy. Nat could tell that his erection hadn't gone unnoticed by the highschool girls behind them also, she could hear them whispering things like "Wow look at the size of that bulge!" and "OMG I'm getting this on my phone!"

Nat was so nervous, Jake was also very nervous, possibly even moreso. The teasing she was doing had Jake breathing hard, he couldn't believe how hot she was, hot her style turned him on so much his heart raced. Nat crossed her legs towards him and put her head on his shoulder as the back of her knee rested on his lap. She nudged her face into the soft skin on his neck and placed her hand on his chest, under his shirt. He had perfectly smooth youthful skin and firm chiseled muscles. His hand nervously rested on her knee, she could feel his trembling fingers sliding down her smooth stockings to her calf. He gripped onto her ankle, just above her high-top sneaker and slid his fingers into her loose shoe and massage the arch of her foot, she wiggled her toes excitedly in response, much to his desire.

The inside of her sneakers was warm and humid, her foot was hot sitting inside those high-tops for so long. Jake was mesmerized by her beauty and swagger, Nat was turned on by his infatuation and youthful timidity. She began to kiss his neck, her breathing was a little shaky, she could feel the pulse in his neck against her lips, it was quickening as he began to moan softly. Jake wanted to sink his face into her shoes and slowly smell them so badly, shyly whispering to her softly about it. Nat giggled, pushing her to a mini orgasm as her toes pointed upwards in excitement. Quickly she realized her fantasies with this stud, was to please his desires, to be exactly what he needed and wanted - to dress the way he could only dream of a girl dressing, to please him by allowing him to worship her toes.

The bulge in his pants increased even more, she couldn't believe how hard he was. She could see the pulsations of his erection through the lifting of the fabric of his shorts. Her hand slowly slid down his chest and onto his firm smooth abs. Her nervous fingers then slid under the band of his shorts as she felt his smooth pelvis. 'Holy shit, this kid is smooth!' she thought to herself, his skin showing no traces of body-hair at all. Nat could hear the girls in the next row hushing their friends, all of them seemed focused on her and Jake. Jake was almost out of breath, oblivious to anyone else but Nat, the thumping of his heart was thudding inside his head, he could only hear Nats voice softly moaning in his ear.

Her hand slowly moved to his dick, harder than anything she had ever seen, even in porn videos. Jakes erection was almost aching in a dull pleasurable pain from being so hard for so long, he felt her trembling humid fingers delicately wrap themselves around his throbbing girth. Slowly she massaged him while kissing his neck, touching his massive testicles. They were easily twice the size of her husbands, probably even more, and Jake's scrotum was tighter and completely smooth also.

"Can you cum more than once? Or should we wait for after the movie?" she moaned into his ear.

"I've been able to cum 5 times in a row some nights" he replied, "it feels better every time!"

"Then we're going to get along very, and I mean very well kiddo." she purred into his ear, kissing his neck, her hand slowly bobbing up and down under his shorts.

Jake moaned into her hair, the smell of it intoxicated him as the realization of this public setting sort of set in. He didn't care anymore, he let her go ahead and do whatever she wanted to. Nat wanted to see the size of his dick up close, she could "feel" how massive and hard he was, but the sight would drive her wild. Her opposite hand reached over and tugged at his shorts, Jake's eyes widened with concern but he obeyed nevertheless. As his shorts dropped to his ankles, his erection sprang upwards with real force as he flexed it uncontrollably in her hand. Muffled gasps and shy giggles could be heard from behind them. Nat estimated he was almost 10 inches long and had perfect girth. He was so incredibly hard now that his dick bowed upwards slightly, almost constantly contracting in lustful exhilaration. Jake squeezed her warm foot inside her shoe, feeling her toes pointed upwards in anticipation and excitement. Nat kissed Jake on the lips, a long wet kiss, her tongue swirled around his as he removed her high-top from her foot with his free hand. Nat sitting with her body turned towards him and her opposite-side leg crossed over his lap to try and at least hide their lust filled moment from the front rows, knew exactly what he wanted.

"Let me hold it for you," she whispered seductively into his ear. Jake was experiencing a moment of bliss unlike anything he had ever felt before, handed her the high-top Osiris sneaker. Nat immediately brought it up to his face, the toe of the shoe pointed down, and covered his nose and mouth with the opening, making it so any air he breathed was filtered by the warm humidity of her footwear. Jakes hands gripped the arms of his chair as the intensity of the moment overwhelmed him with dizzying lust. Nat could feel his smooth body tensing up in uncontrollable anticipation. Jake inhaled her warm feminine pheromones through in nose, the smell was intensely her own. It was even better than he had imagined, initially thinking someone as beautiful as her couldn't possibly work up such a sexually satisfying aroma. He couldn't explain the smell, possibly somewhere between popcorn and corn chips, even then that couldn't fully define the nature of it.

Nat could tell he was on the verge of release, his body trembling with his eyes either closed or fixated on hers. His body sank into the chair, hesitation, trying to hold it back, he knew he was about to let it all go - but he didn't know if he should cum openly. Nat felt him fighting it futilely, she whispered into his ear "It's just me and you, don't hold back kiddo."

Nat never stopped, never eased down, the perfect motion of her hand keeping the tempo that he responded the most intensely to. Her shoe still in place, her aroma still circulating his sensories, Jake lurched forward slightly as he lost himself within Nats hypnotic rhythm. The first cumshot spurt straight up and behind them, clearing their row, so did the second and third. Nat did not adjust him and simply continued in the exact same motion while softly moaning to him in his ear and on his neck. The fourth and fifth shot out of him in much larger and longer blasts still clearing their row and still landing somewhere behind them. Jake moaned out loud, not enough for anyone to hear. His body was still sinking into his chair, although he wasn't fighting it anymore, he couldn't, no one could. Nat dropped the shoe and french kissed him as the sixth and seventh shot out and landed on the side of her face, the eighth on her chin, ninth and tenth on her dress. She didn't stop as he continued oozing out a few more. The moment he was done, her hand immediately stopped, but they stayed in a french kiss for at least a minute. Even the gasps from behind them, girls giggling in amusement, trying to wipe themselves off, saying things like "OMG that was soooo much!" and "That was sooo cool!"

Nat helped Jake lift his shorts up and then cleaned herself off. "Oh my god Jake, wow... you really know how to turn on the fireworks don't you!?" she exclaimed in excitement, thinking about the possibilities she knew were going to happen. Nat slipped her sexy little foot back into her high-top sneaker as he recovered.

"Wow Nat, holy shit, I love you!" Jake managed to reply, gazing into her loving eyes.

Nat laughed, "don't worry, I got you boy!" she said with a cute wink, "love you too." she added with a hot smile.

They did not stay for the final moments of the movie, Nat had other more intensely sexual activities in mind.

As they walked out of the Cinema and towards her Jeep, she wrapped Jake's arm around her thin waist, letting his hand rest on her firm butt as they stopped and kissed for a long moment. Her body pressed against his, she felt his dick getting hard again as his nervous trembling hands roamed under her short dress. 'He is going to love round 2' she thought to herself.