Sink or Swim Ch. 04: Joyride

Story Info
Sneaker, Shoe & Stocking Fetish, Cuckold Regret & Chastity.
6.7k words
3.14
10.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat was getting ready for her night out with newly 18 year old Jake. "Finally!" she thought to herself, "Friday night, god I've been waiting for this all week!" Every night over the last 7 days, Nat had urged Jake to tease himself over the phone with her, after Dean had fallen asleep. Every night she talked to him over video chat, about anything, and always ended the call with a sexy scenario, edging him but making sure he didn't cum. By Wednesday he said he had blue balls, but still he obeyed - Nat, making sure he pulled back just in time, had the privilege of watching her teen sex toy as -she- experienced mind blowing orgasms. She fantasized over his rock hard, throbbing 10 inches as she squirted her nectar in toe-curling intensity.

This young guy could get an erection so fast and so solid that she was beginning to wonder if she could even handle him "inside" of her. The thought of having someone other than her husband Dean made her feel very nervous, like she was doing something so wrong but so good. She wanted to fuck Jake, even Dean was turned on by it, but at the same time, she was very scared to. Jake wanted Nat so badly, he admitted to her that he was still a virgin. When they talked over video chat, Nat could see him jolt in intoxicated anxiousness every now and then. He wanted her to dress with sexy swagger, but never wanted her switch her shoes, he loved the high top sneaker look, which suited Nat because that's all she wore.

Since Nat worked in a urban fashion store, she had a good understanding of what he wanted to see; something edgy and youthful, cute and girly, but with a little tomboyishness, like stockings, sneakers and a flat brimmed snapback baseball cap. Maybe a logo-hoodie? She had the perfect items picked out. A red hoodie with see-through open criss-cross stitched sides, tightly woven white fishnet stockings, a older pair of black and red high-top DC Rebound sneakers she had worn 1000 times already and a white snapback baseball cap with a "Metal Mulisha" logo on it. Her long hair would be freshly straightened and parted in the middle.

Throughout the day, Nat daydreamed about her evening with Jake. She let Dean know that she was going out with her "friend" tonight, and not to expect her back until early morning, at best. She still did not know where they were going to go, but planned in advance, just in case, by buying a few condoms for Jake. Dean had no idea about Jake, he was under the impression she was going to the strippers and would fool around with the same one she spoke to him about. Dean wasn't allowed to pleasure himself at all, he couldn't experience any kind of orgasm until she was finally satisfied by fucking her hunk, so he was anxious for it to happen since the thought was an endless turn on with no release. Nat was really turned on by the fact that he'd be home alone, bored, while she was out with Jake, her stomach fluttering in sexual excitement!

"What the fuck am I doing?" She thought to herself, "this guy is a virgin... he's as fresh as can be, why would I spoil that for him?" The thought of fucking Jake with no protection turned her on more than she wanted to admit, knowing how hard he could shoot his teenage cum... after all, she -always- forced Dean to wear a condom. Nat wasn't at her most fertile time of the month so the thought of his skin sliding directly inside her made her shiver in lustful excitement, so she stuffed the condoms in a drawer at work and didn't give them any more thought. After all, she still wasn't sure if she was seriously going to fuck him, even if the thought turned her on and got her wet, it was still a big step and she felt maybe more edging and playfully risky adventures were in the near future. Besides, she wanted his first time to be really special, and she had the perfect location for it all to happen - a romantic boat ride on her and Dean's pontoon. The thought of fucking Jake under the moonlight on the top floor as Dean helplessly listened from the shadows kind of turned her on. After all, Dean did want to hear them, he said so himself. She could at the very least give him that much.

After her shift, Nat walked straight to the gym. With her outfit in her bag, she placed her belongings in a locker and got undressed. Nat unfortunately forgot her workout shoes at home, so she decided to use her high top DC Rebound sneakers she'd been wearing all day for her date with Jake. He wouldn't mind, as a matter of fact, he'd probably appreciate it. She got dressed in her yoga pants, tight sporty top and went barefoot inside her sneakers. She managed to do a major workout; weights and cardio and built up a very good sweat. Her skin glistened under the lights as she walked to the sauna and relaxed for 15 minutes, allowing her toned body to regain energy as the heat made her sweat - the insides her warm high top sneakers were moist with her pheromones. She finally cooled off in the shower, cleaning and exfoliating her already silky smooth skin with strawberry scented soap. She admired her hairless body in the mirror as she dried off, plugging in the hair straightener as she fingered herself a little, thinking of Jake, as it warmed up. She stood naked and alone in the changing room, straightening her hair as she thought of her night with Jake, deciding to go to the amusement park with him - maybe she could play with his young rock-hard teenage dick while they rode on a ride, edging him, making him tremble in anticipation but not going all the way until later that night! The thought drove her wild as she finished up her hair, sleek and shiny, parted perfectly in the middle. She sprayed herself from head to ankles with candy scented body spray, and finished off by adding some cotton candy flavored lube to her most intimate spot.

Nat put on her tightly woven white fishnet stockings, pulling them up to her upper thighs then slid her small, cute, perfectly shaped feet inside her high-top sneakers. Having no underwear, she pulled the hoodie over her naked body. It was oversized, made long but purposely thin, the open sides held together by a thick criss-cross stitching, not too revealing but still showing her silky smooth tanned skin, embedding the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear. She put on her white snapback flat brimmed baseball cap and accessories like earrings and a bunch of bracelets, then left the gym, phone in hand, texting Jake as she walked to her pink Jeep.

====================

Nat: Hey there boy, what ya up to?

Jake: NAT! OMG I was waiting for you to text me! I'm not up to much :)

Nat: Where u at? I'll come pick you up!

Jake: Just at the skatepark, we were just grinding rails, didn't u skateboard a lot before?

Nat: Damn right I did, I was the best girl at the fucking school!

Jake: Come show us then!

Nat: Hahaha ok, u sure? I don't want to put you boys to shame!

Jake: Well... they want to meet you 2, cuz they don't believe me when I talk about you.

Nat: OMG did you talk to them about me???

Jake: Fuck yeah, I can't stop thinking about u Nat, but don't worry, I didn't tell them about... you know, last week :)

Nat: Ok good lol!! I'll be there soon!! Love U!!

Jake: Love U!!

===================

Nat drove to the skatepark and met up with Jake and his friends, some of them were the same guys she had seen him with in the food court the first time they spoke. The Deftones were blaring from her Jeep, the deep bass and sex-fueled vibes filled the skatepark with atmosphere.

"Hey Jake, what's up?" She shouted, walking towards the group of boys, "I hope you fuckers know how to watch and learn!" she said with a good amount of swagger and confidence. The boys, there were about 15 of them, all dropped their jaws as she walked over. None of them had ever been around such a cool woman - girls nowadays lacked hardcore style like what Nat had. They were in awe of her charisma and style.

"We definitely know how to watch!" one of them said and quickly got an elbow from Jake. They were passing a joint around, which Nat took a puff off of then immediately responding with "weak" as she passed it along the line. She stood there and chatted with them about tricks and moves she could pull off back in highschool, as she gently popped her foot out of her loose high-top skate shoe, trying to force Jake to get an erection in front of his friends. Jake noticed his friends checking her out, almost drooling as she took a skateboard from one of them "watch and learn kiddo" she said to them.

Nat got on and immediately olleyed, pushed herself forward with a few swipes of her foot and gained a good amount of speed to kick-flip over an obstacle. Nat could still pull off these moves like it was yesterday when Dean would come watch her put all the boys to shame about 12 years ago. Nat could have gone pro, and for a while, she did, but dropped it for traveling the world with Dean. She rode up a ramp and landed a flawless 360 flip, landing on her toes and not missing a beat as she spun around and went down the ramp, ollieing onto a rail and riding it for about 5 feet before coming off it straight and grinding the tail to a stop, popping the board into the air and catching it.

"That's all you boys get, hope it was worth it." She said, as the boys cheered for her, absolutely awestruck with her talent. She laughed because she had to admit to herself, it was impressive for someone who hadn't done anything with a board for a couple years. Made her want to go buy a new one at the skate shop near her store.

"Dude... you girlfriend is fucking HOT, and she can skate... where the fuck did you meet her?" a couple of friends asked Jake, his response was "well... she forgot her phone and I answered when she called it." Gasps of disbelief and jealousy were what he got back. "Alright guys, I gotta go, she's waiting." And with that, he clasped hands with a few of them and followed Nat to her Jeep.

Jake was nervous, she talked the talk and walked the walk, she was so much cooler than he was, even though he was probably one of the coolest guys in his school, he felt she was just superior to him in every way possible. They got in the doorless, topless vehicle, and immediately Nat kissed him, passionately but gently, her hand on his lap, moving up to his crotch and rubbing his semi-erection. It literally popped into a full blown rock-hard boner within seconds as he nervously put his hand on her thigh, feeling her smooth fishnet stockings on his trembling fingers. Nat wanted to drop his pants right here and play with him, but his friends were a mere 20 feet away. She could feel Jake's hand creeping up her thigh, to the top of her stockings, inches away from her smooth, sweet pussy. She let him touch her as their tongues twirled around one another, his finger easily sliding inside her. She moaned into his mouth as the sudden pleasure made her jolt as their lips locked up. Her white fishnet stocking covered toes curled inside her humid high top sneakers as he stimulated her clitoris with a nervous, trembling, gentle circular motion.

Jake was in utter disbelief that this could be happening to him, hypnotized by her beauty, mesmerized by her swagger, his eyes roaming her body as they kissed, focusing on how her thin, dainty little ankles popped out of her loose high-top sneakers. His mind was spinning as he grew light headed by her charm as her hand massaged his throbbing dick that spasmed uncontrollably by her tender loving touch.

Nat wanted to get him off right away, she wanted to feel his dick contracting in her warm soft hand. She wanted to kiss him as his body convulsed in euphoria. Nat knew he wouldn't last long with this kind of stimulation, so she slowed down to a stop, edging him to the brink but not going over. Her hand rested on his chest as his finger slid around inside of her, she nibbled his lip as her own orgasm was quickly fluttering to an apex. She could hear his friends voices approaching the car so she grabbed onto Jakes shirt and kissed him more passionately, her legs quivering in anticipation as his young fingers quickened inside her. She moaned softly as they kissed, the initial contraction made her jolt when his friends walked right up to the side of the vehicle. She heard them whisper "oh shit dude, he's fingering her right now!" and a few giggling in probable jealousy. Some leaned up against the car with their backs to the duo, but a few could be seen trying to get a look as Nat moaned again, this time her orgasm took full control and her body shuddered in a fit of sheer rapture. Her toes curled up, then pointed upwards inside her sneakers as she climaxed, whimpering just loud enough for the guys outside the vehicle to hear, "I'm cumming Jake, oh my god I'm cumming!". Jake kissed her neck as she peered at the boys outside the vehicle, giving the ones who had been spying on them a sexy little mischievous grin.

Jake could feel her warm, lubricated vaginal muscles squeezing on her finger as she shivered, he could smell her beautiful hair as he pushed his face into her neck, kissing it in absolute blissful adoration. Nat wrapped her arms around him as he continued twirling his finger around her clit as two others rubbed her g-spot vigorously. He could tell she was in the midst of orgasm as her breath was coming in short bursts and her body convulsed against his. Her sweet candy scent mesmerized him as she shuddered in his arms, the topless Jeep's front window almost fogging up from the passion. She delicately placed her hand on his, pushing it away slightly, indicating she had enough and he quickly obeyed. They kissed as he brought his finger up to lick her nectar off it, sweetened intensely by the flavored lube she used. She also gave it a seductive suck, looking at him straight in the eyes, her black mascara rimmed eyes narrowing in sexual gratification as he worshipped her. His hand glided down her leg to her ankle, then slowly sliding inside her loose high-top sneaker to squeeze her warm little stocking covered foot. Nat wiggled her toes in excitement - tonight was going to be awesome!

"Alright guys, we're leaving now, see ya!" Jake said to his friends as they left, Nat turning up her Deftones music as they drove off.

**********

"So, where are we going?" Jake asked Nat.

"I was thinking about something exciting!" Nat responded, as she pulled onto the on-ramp to the highway, Jake watching her foot press on the gas as they accelerated. "What about the Ex? We could ride the rollercoaster, you could play a few games and win me some prizes!" she bounced in her seat, clearly excited.

"Wow fuck yeah, that's a great idea! I haven't been there in a while, this should be fun!" Jake fired back as he sat back in his seat, adjusting his clothes.

Nat put her hand on his lap again, slowly massaged his dick to full on erection as they drove in the warm night air, the topless and doorless Jeep flying down the highway. She felt his dick spasm in uncontrollable fury as she caressed it with her hand through the fabric of his shorts. Nat began to pull them down as he lifted himself slightly, allowing his shorts to fall to his ankles. Jake sat there, exposed to the world as they sped down the highway, Nat gripping his young rock-hard dick gently as she stimulated him. Jake sat back and lowered the back of his seat, his dick flexing in bliss as she drove and tugged on him. They passed cars, Nat didn't like driving slow, she never stopped to let him cover up, he just let her keep going with it.

"Shit!" Nat exclaimed, "Uhm put your shorts on dude... cops."

Jake looked back, indeed, there were flashing blue and red lights back down the road from them. He quickly pulled his shorts up and straightened out. The cops approached them to the right and thankfully just kept speeding down the road. They both sighed in relief.

"Well that would have been a mood killer! Haha!" Nat laughed, winking at Jake as she flicked her blinker on to exit the highway near the amusement park. Jake had to calm down, he allowed his erection to subside a little bit since they were about to get out and go walking around in a crowd of people.

Nat got one of the best parking spots in the whole lot, right close to the entrance gate. They got out of the car and Nat hugged Jake, "I love you boy!" she said, then they kissed.

"I got a few more joints Nat, not sure if you wanted to smoke one before going in, but..." Jake was quickly cut off by Nat.

"Lets do it! Light it up!" as she bounced on her toes, knowing full well how good he'll feel if he cums while high.

Jake lit the joint, took a few puffs, inhaled then passed it to Nat. She took it and leaned into Jake, his hand around her, his fingers playing with the criss-cross stitching holding her hoodie together. He knew she wasn't wearing underwear, it wasn't noticeable at first glance, but he could feel only smooth skin on his fingers where her panties should be. He really, really took a good look at his swag-princess, she was so cool in his eyes that he worshiped her, he adored her, he would do absolutely anything to make her happy. He wanted to fuck her, hold her close and kiss her feet, smell her sneakers as he came. The urge was so strong he couldn't control it, she worked him up all week, got him so horny that the smallest contact made him swoon with intoxicated sexual hunger. He felt as though Nat was his ultimate unattainable teen crush, the kind of girl you dream about from movies or music, that you know you'll never even touch. But she was here, with him... teasing him, pleasuring him... the thought overwhelmed him. He dropped to his knees, submissive tears of disbelief welling up in his eyes as he rested his head on her firm abdomen. Nat looked down at him and smiled, unsure why or what was wrong, as he placed both his hands on her outer thighs, feeling her firm legs through her stockings. She placed her hands on his head, played in his hair. He then dropped down further, kissing her ankles.

"Jake, are you OK? What's up kiddo?" she asked as he lifted her foot and slowly removed her loose high-top sneaker, kissing down her ankle and to her foot. He could feel her smooth, tightly woven white fishnet stockings on his lips. He gently held her foot in his hand as he worshiped it, kissing and inhaling her odor. Her body smelled of candy, however her shoes and feet smelled deeply feminine, almost like popcorn but not at all overpowering. Nat giggled because it tickled but also she was getting horny from this show of submissiveness. As Jake worshiped her, he slid her shoe back on and kissed up her legs as he knelt low in front of her, shaking in nervousness as he gently pulled up her hoodie, kissing the front of her smooth pussy. Nat got on her tippy toes and parted her legs slightly as he kissed her, he began licking her clit the best he could as she stood there, her hips slightly thrusting back and forth as she moaned in excitement - her hoodie held up by Jake as he pleasured her with his mouth. Nat gripped the back of his head and pulled him in closer, gently fucked his tongue as she stood over his kneeling position, on her tippy toes with her legs slightly bent at the knees, the soft heels of her feet slightly popping out of her sneakers. She could hear Jake moaning, whispering to her how much he adored her, how he would do anything to please her. The sudden impulse was so great that Nat was beginning to experience the first wave of euphoric sexual ecstasy within minutes of Jake pleasuring her. Nat's hips grinding slightly faster, her breathing a little shorter but heavier. Jake could taste the sweetness of her pussy, the freshness of it. It smelt and tasted like cotton candy melting in his mouth, her smooth hairless pubic skin gliding against his nose as he sucked and flicked his tongue on her clit. "Oh my god Jake, you're gonna... you're gonna make me..." Nat moaned, trying to be silent between the vehicles in the parking lot. People walked by but did not interrupt them, possibly respecting their situation. Nat's eyes were closed when she began cumming, her nectar spilling directly into Jakes mouth as she shuddered on her tippy-toes, legs quivering in delight. Jake's hands sliding inside her her loose high-top sneakers and gripped the arches of her feet as she squirted into his mouth. Nat's body convulsed in euphoria as he continued to lick and gently suck on her clit.

12