Sinners Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in his arms had stirred feelings he hadn't felt since Isabella had been taken by the fever. He had gone insane after her death and he had sold his soul to the devil to bring his wife back, only it hadn't been Isabella who came to him. She had looked like his wife except for the glowing red eyes and sharp white fangs she had sunk into his flesh draining every bit of life from him. Without thinking he had pulled a small wooden stake from its sheath and pierced her chest. Tears filled his eyes when he looked down to see those emerald eyes he had fallen in love with. The blood that was flowing from her mouth was more than his heart could bear, he was losing her again only this time by his own hands.

He covered her mouth with his, letting her blood flow into him, damning himself for eternity. It was then he promised himself to never let love claim his heart again. His body began to burn as he started his painful transformation. Sinner was drawn to Mystic almost as if she was pulling him in, or could it be that she had the same emerald eyes. It had been a long time since he had thought of Isabella but this woman he now held reminded him so much of her. He felt her shift in his arms and he was instantly aroused as her body moved closer to his. He pulled her closer into his arms cupping one of her breast in his hand, gently massaging it secretly hoping that she would wake up so he could bury his cock in her again. Thoughts raced through his mind of the things he would love to do to the sweet ass that was pressing into his erection. He imagined her bent over and tied to the bed post as he flogged her until she was screaming for him to take her. He could feel her becoming responsive as his cock jerked against her.

Mystic's eyes opened at the feel of the cool hands on her. Her body became alive, her breast tingled and her pussy was warm and wet. She rolled over to look at the man who was driving her body insane. Sinner's eyes locked with hers and in seconds his mouth was devouring hers, his tongue sliding inside to taste hers. He never thought he could be this attracted to any woman, any human. To him, her blood, her very essence, was pure and sweet as honey. He wanted her, her body, her blood. He wanted so much more, he wanted to consume her, and he wanted to own her. Sinner Black would own her, she would submit to an eternity with him. Mystic felt hot, aroused, carnal need, her sex was wet and her belly was churning. She parted her legs as he slid between her thighs. His long, cool finger sinking deep in her and then his mouth was on her. She let out a moan as his tongue sank into her wet slit. Her entire body was on fire with desire. Her hands gripped his hair.

Every movement of his tongue on her clit bought her closer to her impending orgasm. He let his tongue explore her wet folds, each lap vibrated down to his large and erect cock. He wanted to give her the kind of pleasure she had never experienced before. And he could do just that. Her grip on his hair got stronger telling him her body was ready for orgasm. He sped up the attack to her channel, his tongue fucking her warm wet slit. His teeth clenched her clit gently, letting his tongue suck it and then his fangs pushed out of his gums. His eyes were now red, his pupils elongated, his facial features more sharp almost demonic. She looked at him but it wasn't fear she felt but hot desire and a wanting need. He could feel her body start to shake, he bit down on the tender little bud as she came. She screamed, he sucked her blood along with her female juices. Her orgasm was so intense that she was almost unconscious. He wanted more, shit, he wanted to fuck her. He lifted her legs spreading her wider as his large cock played at her wet opening.

"Mystic, you are suck a beautiful woman. I only wish I knew what you were doing to me," he said. "I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

He didn't give her a chance to say a word as his cock plunged into her cunt. He felt her channel open as he entered, she was tight and slick. She gripped his shoulders and opened her thighs wide. Taking his entire length inside her. She gazed into his red eyes and what should have made her scream made her want him even more, his fangs now were completely descended. Mystic wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper, meeting him thrust for thrust as his cock slammed her. He only stopped to grind his pelvis into hers, arousing her already overstimulated clit. He pounded her countless times until she could no longer take the sweet torture and she tightened around him. Her body convulsing, her pussy contracting over and over again sucking his cock into her.

The pulses of her cunt sent him over the edge. Sinner's orgasm was intense and overwhelming. His hot liquid pumped into her repeatedly. He had not been prepared for it at all. He had let his guard down. He wanted Mystic Starr more than he had ever wanted any other woman. The nip he took from her sweet little clit was just the beginning; his hunger was far from sated.

Sinner watched Mystic as she once again slept in his arms. He was mad at himself for losing control and even though all he had was a small taste of her blood, he wanted more. It wasn't just her blood he hungered for. It was her, her body, her love. Was he crazy to think this human could ever love him? She had given him her body freely. Knowing what he was had not stopped her from loving him with her body, but could she ever love him with her heart? Sinner could make her love him but that would not be fair to Mystic. He could never be that shellfish.

He would never take her life from her. That will be a choice she will have to make. He could feel her stir and then those eyes were looking into his and her lips curled into a smile that sent waves of passion straight to his cock. Images of those sweet lips wrapped around his cock flashed through his mind. He wanted her again. His body had never burned for a woman the way it did for Mystic, not even his own wife. The many women he had taken to bed since becoming a Vampire, had been for his own needs.

Their blood.

Their pain.

His pleasure.

His cock tingled with desire thinking of the things he wanted to do to Mystic. Making her feel pain was something he knew he could never do. He wanted it to be as pleasurable for her as it was for him.

It had been Damien who had introduced him BDSM. Damien would lure the poor women into his home and have his way with them. And sinner had stood in the shadows and watched all the ways he had tortured and fucked them, all the while getting off on their pain. He then fed on them but only enough to survive. Damien and Sinner had even shared a woman or two. Damien had enjoyed the pain he inflicted and Sinner to had become aroused and been pulled into that life.

From the first time Sinner had seen Mystic his desire to inflict pain had ceased to exist. He wanted to show her all the ways he could pleasure her but he would never hurt her. His sex began to ache and he knew if he stayed any longer he would take her again and again. He knew she must be sore from their last two sessions and he wanted her rested and ready for what he had in store later. Mystic reached to caress his face but before her fingers could touch him, he was gone. She could hear his voice as if he were still beside her, dark and sexy as he spoke.

"I will return for you, my love and I want you well rested and ready."

Her eyes fluttered until again she slept but not without visions of Sinner haunting her dreams.

Back in his room Sinner began preparing for the night ahead. He knew exactly what he wanted her to wear. He picked out the black lacy bra and panty set, thigh high silk stockings with a seam up the back and black heels. He could feel his arousal stir thinking about how hot and sexy Mystic would look laid out on his bed at his mercy. He wanted to pleasure her beyond her wildest expectations. Sinner placed scented candles throughout his bedroom and bathroom. He wanted to make tonight as perfect as he could.

He only hoped the items he had chosen for play would excite her as much as they excited him. His body was in sexual overdrive.

Sinner wanted to give her more time but his anticipation was making it hard for him to stay away from her. He needed to be close to her even if it was to watch her sleep. He quickly finished what he needed to and with a thought was in her room. Only a thin sheet covered her still naked body. He stood close enough to see the rise and fall of her chest. Her nipples were hard peaks from the cool night air that was blowing in. They looked as if they were going to burst from the fabric of the thin sheet. His cock began to throb watching her. Her long auburn hair cascading across her pillow. He ached to touch her pale ivory skin and kiss her soft pink lips, letting his tongue slip inside claiming her as his. God how he wanted her. Her eyes opened and he was totally consumed with desire. How could he think of eternity without her?

"How long have you been here, watching me?"

"Not long love, I'm sorry to have woken you."

"You didn't, well at least not in the sense you are thinking. I was dreaming of you and it was so real so intense. How do you do that? I guess, why do you do it is a better question?"

"I haven't done anything this time. If you are dreaming of me it was of your doing, not mine. We are connected Mystic, can't you feel it? I know you do, I could tell when we made love. I don't believe you are that good of a liar. Are you Miss. Starr?"

"I don't lie Sinner and yes I feel it as strange as it may be."

"It's not strange Mystic, it's your destiny to be mine. I felt it before you ever entered this house. Damien kept a picture of you on his desk in the study. I knew the first time that I saw it that you were born to be mine."

"To be yours would mean you would have to turn me?" He could hear the fear in her voice and it hurt him deeply, he didn't want her to ever fear him.

"Please Mystic don't be afraid of me. I can't bear that, and no I don't have to turn you but you will grow old and be gone from this world and I can't bear that thought either. I will never take you against your will, I can only hope that you will decide to spend eternity with me."

"And what if I decide I don't want to be like you? I mean this is all happening so fast. Apart of me wants you to just do it but then there is a part of me that wants to run from this place and never look back. I don't know Sinner, I just don't know."

Sinner sat beside her on the bed and took her into his arms. Stroking her hair and breathing her in. He wanted to comfort her and let her know he understood.

"You don't have to decide now. I want you to take the time and think about it. I want to show you what your life would be like here with me. It does have its advantages but then the disadvantages can be hard on someone who still has their whole life ahead of them. I never want you to resent me Mystic."

"All I have is this house, everything else is gone. I have nobody now since Damien is gone. So really what would I be leaving behind?"

"There are many things you would be leaving behind. You would never grow old and your body would never know disease."

"And those are bad things? Hell it's already sounding tempting."

"Oh Mystic, you have no idea how amazing it can be, but it's something you have to be ready for. I wasn't ready when it happened to me and I hurt a lot of innocent people. I was so full of anger that I didn't care who I hurt. I guess you can say your brother tamed me and I will always be grateful to him for that."

"I'm not sure I can picture my brother taming anyone. Damien could be quite the hard ass. He could have used a little taming of his own."

"Damien was a good man Mystic. He made have had peculiar taste but that didn't make him a bad person."

"No not bad just different."

"He showed me a lot of things Mystic, things I would love to show you."

"I know about my brother's lifestyle Sinner and I can assure you I'm not into the whole pain thing." Sinner caressed her face and softly kissed her lips.

"Oh Mystic, it doesn't have to be about pain. True sometimes Damien went to the extremes but it was always what they wanted. The women came to him looking for what they were too scared to ask their husband's for. Hell I can remember them begging for more. He only gave them what they wanted." Sinner could see the frightened look flash in her eyes as she winced away from his touch. His uncertainties now crashed around him that she would never be his.

"You get off the same way Damien did, seeing a woman withering in pain? Is that how you want to see me Sinner?" Her words hit him hard crushing his heart at the thought of her thinking he wanted to hurt her.

"I would never hurt you Mystic. It's true seeing him with those women aroused the hell out of me. I even joined in a time or two, so yes I'm guilty as well. It's never been about that with you. God yes I would love to tie you up and show you all the ways I can pleasure, but hurt you, hell no never." He seen a sparkle of life come back into her eyes again and it gave him a glimmer of hope that she wasn't totally lost to him.

Mystic slid closer to him, leaning into his touch. She gazed into his eyes and for the first time she really seen him. She could see all the desire and passion even the lust, which made her core tremble. In an instant she knew that he would never hurt her. Something suddenly sparked in her and she pulled him closer as her tongue snaked out and traced his bottom lip as it sneaked into the dark cavern. Their bodies crashed tighter together as the scent of desire trapped her in a place she never wanted to leave. An uncontrolled fire spiked in her as his hands caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples only adding fuel to the flame. She moaned into his mouth as his hand gently brushed through her mound of soft flesh that was wet and aching with a need she knew only he could satisfy.

Her hands fisted in his hair pulling him closer but not as close as she wanted. She needed to be one with him, have him buried in her. She needed to be his. She pushed his hand harder into her slit, grinding into his hand but that wasn't enough she needed to be filled with him. Mystic felt a sudden loss when Sinner pushed away from her.

"Not now, not here, I have a special night planned for you in my room. Let me show you pleasure beyond your imagination Mystic." He pulled her from the bed and with a thought they were in his room.

Mystic's breath caught in her throat and for the first time in her life she knew what it felt like to be loved by a man. Sinner could see the tears as they slid from her beautiful eyes.

"What are the tears for? Why are you sad?"

"They are tears of happiness Sinner. You done all of this for me?" Her hands motioning around the room at the candles and roses. A small table with what looked like dinner for two and a bottle of wine chilling. She was taking in her surroundings enjoying the scent of vanilla and lavender that she guessed was coming from the many candles that filled the room. She noticed the rose petals that led to his huge bed which was also covered in petals but he had not bothered to hide the shackles at the head and foot of the big bed. She felt a warm tingle start in her belly but when her eyes seen the clothes lying out on the bed the tingle headed south.

"Should I dress now, Sir?"

Sinner's cock came to life as he imagined her dressed and spread open on his bed. This isn't how it is supposed to be but his cock had a mind of its own when it came to her.

"Sir is so fucking hot coming out of that sweet little mouth of yours, but no I thought maybe dinner first."

"That would be nice Sir."

"I said it was hot but really you don't need to address me as Sir."

They both looked at each other and suddenly the room became filled with their laughter, a sound that Sinner knew he would never grow tired of. Sinner grabbed his robe wrapping it around her naked body before seating her at the table. She hadn't realized how hungry she was and the food smelled amazing.

"Wine?"

"Yes please."

"I hope the Merlot is too your liking. Shrimp and pasta in a red wine sauce."

"It looks wonderful Sinner but I didn't think vampires needed to eat."

"We don't Mystic but this is what humans do, right?"

She couldn't help but smile as she sipped her wine. Mystic began to wonder if life here with him would really be all that bad. Dinner was full of small talk mainly about Sinner's life before he was a vampire. His wife her tragic death and everything that led him to who he is now. He could see pity in her eyes and that was something he didn't want, not from her, not from anyone. Mystic talked about her life, the death of their parents and how Damien had took her in and cared for her.

"Dinner was delicious Sinner, thank you."

"It was my pleasure and dessert will be my pleasure too as I will be having you. Every delicious inch."

Sinner held his hand out to her.

"Would you do me the honor?"

"I don't hear any...,"and before she could finish her sentence the room filled with soft music. He pulled her into his arms and they glided across the floor. He held her close then he would spin her around causing her to erupt in laughter which tugged at his heart. It had been so long since a woman had made him feel the way Mystic did.

The way she felt in his arms, the sound of her laughter and the way she unraveled under his touch. How could she ever be anything but his? He moved her across the floor with ease. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of being in his arms. She felt him sliding the robe off her shoulders and when she opened her eyes a smile crossed her face as she left his arms and stepped into the waiting bath. Sinner undressed and crawled into the tub pulling her against him until her head was resting on his chest. Her body again became alive as he worked the sponge over her, taking his time on her breasts and when he reached the swollen folds of her sex he pushed two fingers inside. She rocked into his fingers as he slid them in and out, her movement causing water to splash out onto the floor. He then let his thumb push on her bundle of nerves and that was almost her undoing. He could feel her tighten around his fingers but he wasn't ready for her to come yet. Withdrawing his fingers he began kissing her neck and shoulders.

He felt intoxicated by her scent but he knew he had to keep it together. He could not lose control again because next time he may not be able to stop his self. Sinner stood and let Mystic take his place and he took hers and she returned the favor and using the sponge she washed him. It was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. She could feel her anticipation soaring wondering what else he had in store for her.

Sinner helped Mystic from the tub, reaching for the towel he began drying her. He started with her feet and slow worked his way up her body. Mystic's head fell back and a small gasp escaped her lips when he reached her needy channel, the towel grazing her clit. The divine torture to her clit had Mystic almost toppling over as she clutched Sinner's shoulders to brace herself. Her nails dug into his flesh as the towel was replaced by his fingers twisting and plunging into her aching core. Her orgasm was about to crash through her when again he stopped, scooping her up into his arms carrying her back into his bedroom, placing her on his bed. His eyes were wicked and hungry as they darted from her to the clothes and back. He didn't need to tell her, she knew what he wanted and she was more than eager to satisfy him. Mystic reached for the bra and panties and gave Sinner a slow, seductive show as she began dressing.

When she was finished she walked towards him, pulling his towel from his waist. His cock spilled out and it bobbed before her rigid and twitching, and Mystic wasted no time dropping to her knees and wrapping her lips around its swollen tip. The sounds that came from him were anything but human. She glanced up and found him watching her with blazing, red eyes. All traces of Sinner had vanished and been replaced by whatever demon lay within his soul. Sinner clamped a hand around her head to pull her forward. She submitted until more of him slide into her mouth, inch by inch until he was pressed against the back of her throat. She began to relax and open for him as he fucked her mouth with slow, firm thrust. Mystic's own body was demanding attention and she let her hand trail down her body until she felt her damp, wet thighs, brushing a fingertip across the surface, she felt the tight bulb of her clit quiver with delight.