Sinners Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been so arouse before. She looked back up into Sinner's blazing, red eyes and could see that his hunger was stronger than her own. He pulled Mystic to her feet with unbelievable strength, forcing her back onto the bed. He started with her wrist restraining them in the shackles, then her ankles. She tugged but was unable to move, she felt waves of excitement as he smiled down at her. Mystic's eyes widened when Sinner pulled the flogger from the corner. He saw a hint of fear flash in her eyes.

"Don't be afraid Mystic. I promise you nothing but pleasure, beyond any you have ever experienced. You will be begging for my cock, when I'm done."

Mystic's stomach tightened but she didn't resist. She closed her eyes and forced herself to take slow, shallow breaths. The leather tails felt cool against her heated flesh as he moved the flogger across her body. She was scared of the pain but even more terrified of the desire she was feeling. Her thoughts were interrupted when the flogger cut through the air and met with her flesh. It made contact first with her abdomen then her thighs. Her skin burned as if stung by bees. It felt sweet and sharp with the orgasm that was building momentum inside her. The fear had been drained out of her and was replaced by the burning desire for more. He drug the tails across her wet folds, not quite but almost touching her clit. She knew she was fighting her own demons when her body began to writher in pleasure. Knowing all of this was wrong, but how could something so wrong feel so good?

Mystic had lost count of how many times the tails had made contact with her flesh but each one more exquisite than the last. The aching between her legs grew with each lash until finally she screamed his name over and over as her climax crashed over her body taking any sanity she had left.

"Please Sinner, I need you now. Take me now please. I can't stand another minute without you inside me!"

Mystic's pleas were his undoing as he ripped her panties out of the way, wanting to feel the slickness he had created. Then he was undoing her ankles and spreading her legs. His thick, hard cock entered her with one swift thrust. Mystic felt like every cell in her body was awake. His hands on her hips, the sting from the flogger- his cock entering her again and again. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him in deeper. Sinner threw his head back and growled when her heels cut into his flesh, which only made him fuck her harder. Sinner had awaken something she had hidden inside her and she never wanted the moment to end. She could sense Sinner was on the verge of cumming as her own orgasm was about to erupt. One final animalistic groan and he was spurting his hot seed deep inside her, as she too trembled and cried out. He collapsed on top of her and his hair fell widely in his eyes. Her flesh still stung but the pleasure she felt was indescribable.

He released her wrist and her arms were instantly around him pulling him closer to her.

Blood red tears fell silently from his eyes as he listened to her heart beating. What right did he have to take that precious sound away from her? He was letting his thoughts take over as he watched her sleep. Sinner knew the right thing to do would be to let her go. She was so beautiful, he didn't understand why he was so drawn to her. He hadn't felt an attraction of this magnitude since his wife, maybe it was because Mystic reminded him so much of her. Like Isabella, Mystic also had gypsy blood. Although she had never said it he could smell it coursing through her veins. Reaching out he lovingly stroked her hair. He wanted to spend eternity with her, but he would never ask that of her. Being immortal was hard for the first couple hundred years, her thirst for blood would be overpowering until she learned to control it. He would be there for her and give her his blood when the thirst became too hard to resist. No one had been there for him. He had been all alone and damned to eternal hell by Isabella. A single red tear slipped from his eye as he wondered why Isabella had turned on him. He had nothing but love her with everything he had in him.

Seeing Mystic starting to stir he used compulsion to send her into a deep sleep. She needed to rest. She was frail and human but with a sexual appetite that sometimes surpassed his own. He knew that she was exhausted.

Rising from the bed fear unlike anything he had ever known ripped through his body, as he gazed into Isabella's eyes. He had to protect Mystic at all cost. He had killed her and yet here she stood. Maybe she had come to take Mystic from him as an act of revenge. Blood blurred his vision as he stood there paralyzed with fear and longing for a woman that no longer existed.

"I killed you once Isabella Black and I will do it again to protect the one that I love."

A sadness filled Isabella's eyes as she came closer, her hand reaching out to touch him, to only go straight through him.

"I mean you no harm Sinner. I love you, I have always loved you. It was not me that came to you that night. They took my form and came to you because they knew it would hurt you the most. I did not become a monster. I died from a fever that my gypsy family placed on me as revenge for choosing you over them. I did not return to you until now, until this lifetime."

"I don't understand, I loved you Isabella with every beat of my human heart and you destroyed me. I know my own wife when I see her."

"Do you really Sinner? Do you see me because I have never left you, I have always been in your heart. I now lay beside you in this bed, can't you see me when you look into Mystic's eyes. She is me and I am her. I have been reborn in her body, given another chance to live, but my love you have to let me go. It is too dangerous to love me. The gypsies will stop at nothing to keep us apart. They are closing in on us. They caused Damien's accident and now they will come for you and me. They must not know that we have found each other again. They killed Damien because they knew that you loved him like your kin."

Sinner could hear the truth in her words and he felt powerless. He knew firsthand what the gypsies were capable of. "How can I stop them?" Sinner asked feeling sick to his stomach. He had been unable to stop them from cursing him and killing Isabella and Damien. How in the fuck was he going to save Mystic? He couldn't lose her, not again it would completely destroy him. Now that he knew Mystic was his Isabella the love of his life he knew that he would walk through the fires of hell if he had to just to save her. He also knew that he would walk away no matter how much it pained him, if it would keep her safe.

"You can't stop them, only love can stop them. Love is the most powerful tool over evil. Not all gypsies are evil, just one and his followers. Lendar is the reason all of this has happened. He was the leader of our band of gypsies and also the man I was promised to. I chose love not duty. Lendar has found a way to be immortal and will stop at nothing to destroy us. He is pure evil, a being who no longer has a soul. Mystic will know what to do. Only she can stop the curse and only she can stop Lendar, but it will take a great sacrifice, one she may not be willing to give. She must seek counsel from the old ones, they will lead her on the right path. You cannot protect her you are trapped here. The old ones, Halfreck, Anyanka, and Fayrene are the only ones she can trust. She must seek their counsel, you must show her Sinner so she will know how to find them. My time is short, she will wake soon. I must go now I have helped all I can. Just remember I love you Sinner, I always have. I am always with you. I will never leave you."

Before Sinner could say another word Isabella's spirit drifted over to the bed, with one last sad look she laid on Mystic and disappeared inside her body. Climbing back in bed he pulled her body close to his. He had waited a thousand years to hold his wife again. His tears fell staining her delicate, ivory skin. As much as he hated to do it especially now knowing that his Isabella and Mystic are one in the same he knew he had no choice but to let her go to keep her safe. It all made sense to him now in all of his centuries he had never loved any woman but Isabella. She had always been the other half of his soul. He should have guessed or at least sensed that she had been reborn. That would explain why he is so drawn to Mystic. She was the piece of his missing heart. He knew he had to be strong and let her go before he lost her again. Only if she would seek counsel would they be able to stay together. Releasing her from compulsion he gently kissed her awake. Her body pushed against his growing erection as she moaned in pleasure.

His hand found and caressed her mound still slick from their lovemaking. He wanted to lose his self-deep inside her but he knew that now was the right time. Pulling away from her he got out of the bed. He could see the hurt in her eyes. Pulling his self together her spoke.

"I'm sorry Mystic. I'm not trying to hurt you but there are more important things we need to discuss right now. Do the names Halfreck, Anyanka, or Fayrene mean anything to you?"

"I don't know them but yes, I have heard of them. Most people don't call them by their names they call them the old ones. They live in the Carpathian Mountains. They are the record keepers of my people, the gypsy people. Some say they have the sight that they know all and see all. Why do you want to know about them?"

"Mystic I know Damien told you about my curse. I have learned that you can break that curse, but you must go see these women so that they can put you on the right path. It will be dangerous and I can't go with you to protect you."

"I don't understand Sinner. What do I have to do with breaking your curse? I wasn't even born when you were cursed."

"You have to trust me you are the key to this curse. You just have to go the old ones will tell you all you need to know."

"No sinner you will tell me. I will not go on a trip alone that you say will be dangerous unless I know I'm risking my life."

"Isn't it enough to know that seeking the old ones counsel may save me, hell it may save us, save our relationship?"

"No it isn't enough. I need to know what you know. And only then will I decide if it's in my best interest to go. We have no relationship Sinner you are just a horny vampire that has been trapped here for a thousand years. My brother is gone now so he can't bring you women to fuck and feed on. So I'm guessing that you decide since I live here now I would be a convenient sex partner. Sinner sex is one thing but risking my life is another. Why would I risk my life for a man who feels nothing but a sexual desire for me? I will marry someday and have a family and you will replace me."

"I will never replace you and like hell will you ever be with another man. I would kill him first. You are mine Mystic Starr. You always have been and you always will be. It is so much more than just sex with you. Can't you feel that when we touch? Dammit Mystic I love you. I have always loved you."

Tears filled her eyes and fell unnoticed at his words. She loved this man too and would risk anything for him. She just needed to know everything he knew. Why couldn't he trust her enough to tell her? She wanted to tell him that she loved him but the words stuck in her throat. She knew she hadn't known him long but she felt as if they had loved before. She had dreamt of him many times before she had met him. Mystic had never seen his face in her dreams but she knew it was him. Her dreams had always been of this man but he had been human in her dreams.

"Mystic I could show you what I know better than I could tell you, but I would have to merge my mind with yours to show you my memories. I need you to be okay with that before I do it."

"Are you asking for my permission? You have put me under compulsion many times since I've been here and it didn't matter. Why all the sudden do you need me to be okay with you probing my mind?"

"Dammit Mystic it's not the same thing. Compulsion is one thing merging my mind with yours will be invasive. My memories will become yours and your memories will become mine, to see whenever we want. There will be no secrets between us, and some of my memories are horrible. You may not like what I became after I lost my humanity, before the curse I was a monster in every way possible."

"You can really do that?"

"Yes I can do that, but it's not something I would do with just anyone. Once I do this I will be able to touch your mind at will no matter how far apart we are, and you will be able to reach and touch mine."

"If it's something you don't normally do, how do you know that it will work? Maybe it would be best if you just told me."

"I know what I can do. I have only done it once since becoming one of the undead. I merged with Damien, because we were connected I felt it when the life left his body. It was the curse that kept me from being able to go to him. I could have saved him."

"Fine, go ahead show me everything but first I want to know if you will be in my mind permanently?"

"No it's only permanent if we choose for it to be. My memories will always be with you but I can break the merge anytime I choose, and all your future memories and thoughts will be your own once again."

"Okay then let's do this. I wish to know everything but as soon as I do I want you to break the connection."

"I will break the connection as soon as you return, that is if you decide to go. It will be dangerous and I need to know you are safe and what is going on even if it's through the merge. You may decide you never want me to break the merge but we will decide when you return."

"That's fair enough I just want to get this over with."

Reaching for Mystic Sinner instructed for her to sit on the floor with her legs crossed and he did the same. While holding hands he chanted repeating the words twice.

"Soul to soul,

Heart to heart,

Connect our minds,

Don't break them apart,

Bond our thoughts,

Keep them together until we break our connection forever."

Sinner had barely finished the chant when Mystic felt their minds merge. Images began to fill her mind. The images were so real that she felt like she was actually there. Tears flowed freely the deeper she went into his mind. The dreams that she had been having of Sinner were deeply rooted memories. Somewhere in her subconscious mind she must have remembered loving him. With each memory her love for Sinner grew. She saw how they met and fell in love. Pain ripped at her heart at the birth and death of their only child. She saw the fever that she contracted during childbirth. She felt Sinner's pain as she laid dying in his arms, the horrible emptiness that filled him when he had to bury her and their stillborn son. Anger grew in her as she watched the monster that had come to Sinner damning him to an eternal hell, but she knew that it wasn't her.

She knew that she would never do that to him, she had loved him too much. She cried for him as she saw what he became. The man that she had once loved became a monster doing horrible things that made her stomach turn. The man that she loved would have been incapable of such cruelty. She almost breathed a sigh of relief when her band of gypsies cursed him to their home, so that he couldn't hurt anyone else. He had wiped out half her people before they stopped him, good people that she now grieved for. She saw his friendship with Damien. Chills crept up her spine when she saw how he had watched her without her knowledge but then again he had watched her sleep many times when he was human. Her body trembled with outrage as she watched Isabella come to him. She now knew that it was her family who had been responsible for the death of her and her son. She pulled away from Sinner after she saw Isabella disappear into her body.

She shook with uncontrolled sobs as it hit her what had been done to them. Sinner pulled her into his arms, holding her as their tears blended. No words were needed as he lifted her chin, his lips meeting hers hungrily, desperately, the copper taste of his tears mixing with the saltiness of hers made her hunger for him grow. This was the man that she had always loved and always would. Her channel clenched with need as Sinner took the kiss deeper. Mystic knew they had things to talk about but they could wait, right now her need to be loved by Sinner was greater. Mystic pulled away but only for a second she wanted to look at Sinner, she needed to see him. His eyes were on her and it felt as if he had ripped her skin away and was staring straight into her soul. She wanted him with more passion and desire than she had ever felt before and she knew then it was because she had always been his. Sinner scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bed gently laying her down. Mystic began trembling under his touch as he slowly started undressing her. He stroked her face as he reclaimed her lips in a kiss that set them both on fire. She could feel herself unraveling as he deepened the kiss, his tongue finding hers, sucking and teasing it with light strokes. Sinner's cock was in a painful state of arousal.

He wanted to make love to her but he wanted to take his time to enjoy the taste and feel of her. He had waited so long for this moment and he wanted to cherish every inch of the woman under him. Moans escaped her as he caressed every inch of her body while his mouth made love to hers. One hand caressed her breast while another slid down to stroke her stomach, her hips. His hand slid lower cupping her mound. Her body screamed with pleasure as he slid a finger into her wet and warm body. He set a leisurely pace as his finger slid in and out of her. Sinner watched as her moans erotically escaped her throat. His cock was aching but he was determined to give her as much pleasure as possible before letting his cock devour her needy channel. His fingers rocked into her bundle of nerves and tremors tore through her body as she screamed his name.

"Sinner!"

The sound of his name on her lips was nearly his undoing. He couldn't wait any longer. He leveled himself between her beautiful thighs. She lifted her hips against him as she opened herself to him. Once again he claimed her mouth as he began to slide into her. His body was tense as he parted her folds. She was so tight, so warm, so inviting. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to thrust brutally forward and end his torture. They had made love before but this time was different. He inched himself into her gently, wanting to feel every inch of her soft tissue touching his cock. He stroked the fires in her again with his mouth and hands as he moved in and out of her. He made love to her as if it was the first time his body had felt such pleasure. Mystic wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

Sinner knew making love to Mystic this time would be different but it wasn't until he looked into her eyes that he finally understood. It wasn't his pleasure he was feeling but hers. He had almost forgotten about the merge until he looked in her eyes and realized she was feeling it to. Waves of desire washed over Mystic as she too realized what was happening. They had never known anything could feel like this. With every thrust the feelings became stronger. Their love for one another was emanating around them, enveloping them so tight it was almost taking Mystic's breath away. How had she lived so long without this man? Tears filled her eyes when she reached out to stroke Sinner's face and seen his own tears spilling out. She knew in that instant that she was where she belonged. She was his and he was hers. They held each other tight as their love making continued. Sinner thrust vigorously into her pushing her past anything she had ever felt before. Fierce waves of pleasure swept through her and as she clenched around him her climax ripped his from him. With a savage yell, he drove himself to the hilt, and spilled everything he had into her. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled so that she lay beside him. Their bodies trembling as they held one another close. She nuzzled into him and kissed him gently, closing her eyes she knew what she must do to save the man she loved