Sinners Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love nothing better than to have you lay in my arms, but I think that you should talk to the old ones now."

She knew that Sinner was right even though she wanted to prolong it the time had come to talk to them. She would wait to do the locator spell after she talked to the old ones. With a sigh she kissed Sinner on his cheek before reluctantly leaving his arms. Going into the attic where she knew that Isabella kept her supplies she retrieved what she needed. When she returned to the room she could see Sinner still laying on the bed watching her.

"Sinner you may stay and listen but it is very important that you remain quiet. No matter what they say you must say nothing. They will say what they have to and then leave. It is very possible that only one will come forward to speak for them all."

"I understand Mystic I know how important this is. I will say nothing as a matter of fact I will veil myself. They may not wish to speak freely if they see me. I will still be here they just won't be able to see me. I won't leave you Mystic. "

"That's fine veil yourself now I'm ready to start."

Nodding his head Sinner disappeared. In a small bowl she mixed two drops of lavender and two drops of sandalwood to make some spirit oil to help her talk to the old ones. Lighting three candles she anointed them with the spirit oil. When she was sure that she had enough oil on the candles she reached into her mind bringing forth an image of the old ones. She had never met them but she knew their faces well, all the gypsies did. Once their image was as clear as she could get it she began to chant

"With these words I speak to thee,

Old and wise ones speak to me,

Lead me on my path with your words,

Through Anyanka, Halfreck, or Fayrene,

I care not who you choose to be,

Come quickly to me,

And lead me to my destiny.

So mote it be"

The flames in the candles grew brighter as a face appeared in each flame. The face in the middle rose higher than the other two and she knew who had chosen to speak for the three of them .her eyes burned into Mystic's eyes telling her without words that she was angry at being summoned. Mystic knew not to say anything until spoken to, of the three old ones Halfreck was the toughest one although she was several years younger than the other two she appeared older and wiser. The other two always followed her lead. Power dripped from every pore of her body she was one to be both feared and respected. When she finally spoke the anger in her voice shook the room. Mystic wanted to run but she knew she couldn't Halfreck was force to be reckoned with and she had summoned her, for a minute she thought that she had been hasty in her decision to summon them instead of going to them .

"Why have you summoned us here Isabella Mystic when you could have come to us instead. Do you think that we have nothing better to do than to answer your call? Our time here is short, what do you want from us? "

Swallowing back the fear that Halfreck instilled in her she spoke in an even tone that surprised her. Although her insides quivered with fear she showed no outward appearance of it and she saw what looked to be respect in Halfreck's eyes.

"I have need of you old wise one. My journey to you would have taken too long. I must insist that you tell me for the sake of the one I love, how I may destroy the Immortal Lendar and break the curse that he has bestowed upon my other half. Lendar is a threat to us all I need your help."

"Lendar is a threat to no one but you and the vampire that you chose over him. He had every right to regain his honor when you shamed him by refusing his hand when you were already promised, but he went too far your death should have been enough to appease his soul and restore his honor. I do not approve of his seeking to harm you in this life, but I do believe that the curse should remain. The one that you seek to cure of the curse has evil in his soul. The world would be in danger if he was free to roam the earth. He caused much death and destruction before he was cursed. I will give you the information that you seek but know this if you succeed in your quest and he returns to his old ways. We shall take your life and bind your spirit so that you may never live again. Do you understand this? "

"Yes I understand I believe in him. I will put both my life and soul in his hands. "

For a moment Halfreck said nothing before nodding her head in understanding. She respected one that was loyal and who would do whatever it took to protect the people that she loved no matter the danger. She just prayed that this girl would succeed.

"You must go to Lendar remove his head then cut out his heart and burn it. Your biggest weapon will be love use love to make him weak. A locator spell will be useless Lendar will sense it and flee. He is closer than you think. Go towards the Borgo Pass he will sense you and make his- self known to you .There is nothing more to tell you other than to use what you learned as Isabella it is all up to you now."

Halfreck looked at her with sorrow in her eyes. She had lived many lifetimes with Isabella and she knew that each of the girls' lives had been short. Mystic wanted to break the curse on her lover, but she had no idea that she had been cursed also in her first life. She knew that only the vampire could break that curse with his dark gift, but Halfreck feared he wouldn't be able to help her in time and the girl would die again. Tears filled Halfreck's eyes as her candle along with the other two grew dim flickered and went out, but not before Fayrene dropped something in Sinners wineglass of blood.

Mystic knew that they were gone and that she was on her own. There was nothing else that they would do for her. She knew what Fayrene had done and she would have to act fast. With a sigh she turned to see that Sinner had reappeared.

"Mystic I think that they knew that I was here. They looked right at me even though i was veiled. I could feel their eye looking straight through me while you talked with Halfreck. I got the distinct impression that they despise me. "

"I'm sure that they knew you were here they are very wise. My people say that they know, hear, and see all."

"I don't think that you should travel to the Borgo Pass or even near it. You spent your whole life in Romania not here in Transylvania. You have no idea how dangerous it could be. There are plenty of places that Lendar could hide, an attack from him could come and you would never see it coming."

"I know where I'm going Sinner. I also know what I must do. Lendar loves me in his own twisted way. He won't hurt me at least not at first. The most he will do is take me prisoner. "

"Mystic don't you know how much I love you. The thought of any harm befalling you makes my blood boil. I don't trust Lendar and neither should you. He is feeling everything but love for you. He will try and harm you I'm sure of it you seem to forget that he took your life once because he couldn't have you. Nothing has changed you are mine. "

Grabbing Sinners glass of blood she climbed on the bed handing him the glass. She was pleased when he turned it up downing the contents. She knew that once it took effect it wouldn't last long, but it would last long enough for her to get off the property. Going into his arms she knew that it was where she belonged and that she would fight to have the right to be in his arms. She had lived in the area when she was Isabella and she knew exactly where Lendar was. He had built a home for her just outside of Bristita. It wasn't far from where she was known. She had seen it but never lived in it because she had chosen Sinner. She was surprised that after all this time he was staying there. There could be no place else in that area that he would go. She knew the exact moment that Sinner realized that he had been drugged and could do nothing about it. She tried to ignore the look of hurt and betrayal in his eyes as sleep claimed him. Climbing out of the bed she grabbed what she needed and fled. She had barely made it off the property when a very angry and hurt Sinner Black woke up demanding in her mind that she return at once to BlackHaven.

She ignored him and continued driving towards Borgo Pass, towards Lendar and her fate. Nothing would stop her now not even her love for Sinner. She would destroy Lendar or die trying either way Sinner would be safe.

Parking about half a mile from the house that Lendar had built she decided to walk the rest of the way. She wasn't at all surprised when a couple of Lendar's followers surrounded her grabbing her roughly. Pain shot through her as one of them twisted her arms behind her back bringing tears to her eyes. She could feel Sinner's outrage at the rough treatment that she was receiving.

"Who are you? Why have you come here? You are trespassing. "

"I am searching for Lendar we are old friends. I must speak to him right away. "

"I am Rodrick and you will speak to me. Lendar sees no one. How did you know to find him here, only a handful of people know where he is at? He does not like for his privacy to be compromised."

"I know Lendar better than anyone else. The house through that clearing is the house that he built for me when I was to be his bride."

"You are lying Lendar has only had one woman in his life that he was to marry. Whore that she was, betrayed him for another and died. Do you think that I'm a fool to believe your lies? You will tell me the truth about who you really are or I will kill you right where you stand. "

Rodrick said as his grip on her tightened making her feel dizzy as the pain tore through her, before she could answer him another entered the clearing. He was tall at least 6"2 and well built. His long blonde hair flowed down his back stopping at his waist, making her remember how it had felt to run her fingers through its silky softness. Cold blue eyes that had once sent chills of excitement through her body glared at her with such hatred that she gasped in fear. Those eyes that had once sparkled with so much laughter were gone now. Replaced with the eyes of a predator cold and ruthless.

"Release her Rodrick I will take it from here."

Nodding his head Rodrick let her go shoving her to the ground. Pain gripped her as darkness overtook her. She didn't know how long she was out, but when she came to she was alone. Someone had laid her in the biggest bed that she had ever seen. Taking in her surroundings fear once again gripped her heart. Lendar was even more twisted than she had thought. It was obvious that he was obsessed with her. Everywhere she looked there were paintings of Isabella and Lendar together when they had been very much in love with each other, but what really got her were the portraits of her that were more recent. There was pictures of her in Romania growing up. He even had a picture of her in her cap and gown when she had graduated high school .It was quite clear that he had been stalking her for most of her life without her knowledge. She frowned at him as he entered the room.

"How long have you been watching me Lendar? Why don't your men know who I am? You have enough pictures of me that they should know who I am. "

"Calm down Isabella my men aren't allowed here in my bedroom. It is my private domain and they respect that. To go against my wishes and enter my bedroom would be a death sentence to them and they all know it. They have never seen the portraits. This is our home I built it for you my sweet little bell. We could have been happy here, but you chose to be a whore and ran off with that piece of shit Sinner Black."

"I'm not Isabella at least not anymore. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I loved you Lendar but I loved Sinner more. I never meant for it to happen it just did. I made a mistake and we all payed for it. I never thought that you would take it as far as you did. "

"I know that your name is Mystic now, but you will always be my Bell. My soul found yours in Romania several years ago while you were still a little girl just starting school. I watched you grow into a very beautiful and desirable woman. I stayed close to you until you returned to BlackHaven to be with that Damn Vampire , but make no mistake about it this time I will kill him and make you watch before I kill you .I hate what you have become lusting after that thing . He ruins everything he touches. He ruined you in your last life and now he is ruining you in this life it's disgusting. "

"Lendar you have no idea what you are talking about. I returned to BlackHaven because my brother died he owned the place and now I own it. I had no idea that he was trapped there. I could care less about Sinner Black. I loved him once and yes I betrayed you, but I'm not that same person anymore. I'm Mystic now and I want nothing to do with Sinner. I came looking for you because my gypsy family showed me my past. They made me realize that my path lies with you not the bloodsucker. He is not the man that I once knew, but a monster that sickens me."

"Did you realize that before or after you fucked him you lying whore. I can smell him on you like he is with you. He had to have marked you as his own in some way to warn off other males. It is one of my many talents that I have acquired."

Lendar said as his hand snaked out slapping her with so much force that she saw stars swimming before her eyes. For a minute she thought that she was going to pass out again but she fought it. She could feel Sinners murderous rage and she wasn't sure if it was because of the treatment she was receiving or the words that she was saying or a mixture of both.

"Now see what you made me do because of your lies. I never want to hurt you but you leave me no choice. I would have just killed him and let you live but not now. You have destroyed our happiness again by being with him. You will never learn I will see you dead again before I allow him to have you. He stole our happiness and I won't let him do it again."

Lendar said as his hand caressed her face where he had hit her. Mystic knew in that moment that he was truly insane and nothing would ever bring him back. The Lendar that she had loved was gone and it was all her fault. Even though she had come here to kill him, she had been hoping that it wouldn't come to that. She would forever mourn the loss of that man that he had once been, a man that she had drove insane.

"Lendar it's not like that you are wrong if you smell him on me it's because he tried to be intimate with me and I refused him .I was repulsed at the thought of being with someone who is technically dead. I need more than that. I need my man to be alive like you are .I came here with the purpose of apologizing for all the wrongs that I did to you when I was Isabella , but now that I see you in the flesh I remember how much I once loved you and I want to recapture what we once had . I know that we could be great together this time I chose you not Sinner."

"Your lying you never loved me you used me until someone else came along. The little Bell that followed me around my whole life , who became my best friend , my lover , and my everything never existed you were just playing me . You promised to always be mine and I believed you until you left me for another. I was blind to your wicked ways but not anymore. "

"I meant every word that I said to you and believe it or not I always loved you. I would have spent the rest of my life with you and I would have been happy if I had never met Sinner. I truly loved you back then but I loved Sinner more. Leaving you was hard and it tore my heart apart I didn't want to hurt you. "

"Does he know the truth, or did you keep it from him?"

Mystic knew exactly what he was talking about. She didn't want Sinner to know because it would hurt him too much. Although they had merged and Sinner had given her his memories of their life. He hadn't touched her memories of the past and she knew that he wouldn't unless she gave him permission to. Remembering who she was had made her remember other things, and seeing Lendar again had bought even more back. Feelings that she had thought were long dead rose up inside her. She had really loved Lendar the boy he had been and the man that he had become before he had lost his way. She had betrayed him and taken everything away from him.

"It doesn't matter anymore it was another life time it needs to be left in the past. We need to heal and move on away from all the hurt."

"It may be another lifetime for you but it isn't for him or for me we are immortal. I don't really care if it hurts him to know the truth about what kind of a woman you are. He needs to know that his perfect little wife wasn't so perfect after all. You was gonna betray him to."

"I don't want to talk about it not now not ever. Just leave it in the past talking about it will only cause more hurt."

"I don't care what you want. Your feelings stopped mattering to me when you left me for another man knowing that you were carrying my child and you passed it off as his. I did the right thing when I made sure that both you and our baby died. There was no way in hell that I was going to let that bastard raise our son. I wasn't gonna let him keep what belonged to me. I couldn't let him have my family. It destroyed me to be the cause of your death and our sons, but I had no choice you once told me that you would die for me. Well I held you to it."

Mystic could feel Sinner through the merge. He was hurt and angry his pain ragged and sharp. She had hurt him deeply and he wished that she had insisted that he reverse the merge before she had left.

"That's not true and you know it. I had no idea that I was with child when I chose Sinner. If I had known I may have made a different choice. I didn't know until after I ran away and married Sinner and neither did you. I came to you and told you that I was carrying your child. You were my best friend and even though I had hurt you I had to tell you. I was going to leave the man that I loved more than life so that we could raise our child together. I was ready to be ridiculed and shamed before my family and friends, and what did you do? I will tell you what you did. You said that I had soiled myself by being with another man and that you wanted no part of me or the Child. You hurt me more deeply than I had ever hurt you when you turned your back on me and our child. A child that was conceived in love."

Tears filled her eyes and fell as the pain of that day rose up in her mind. She didn't fight it when Lender took her into his arms and tried to comfort her. For a moment she was trapped in the past and he was her Lender again the man that she had once loved her best friend that had always been there for her and she had let him down no they had let each other down.

"I'm sorry my darling I was wrong I loved you too much. I never should have turned my back on you and our child. I know that I was horrible but I was devastated when you left me. You were everything to me. When I took your life and our Childs I did a terrible wrong to you and I owe you my life in return. I have grown weary of living without you. I know that you still love Sinner and I will never have you again. I want you to be happy I have always wanted your happiness. I just wanted it to be with me. When you live as long as I have you learn things. I have talked to the old ones at length and I learned that like Sinner you are cursed also. In your first life you were cursed to never find true happiness and if by chance you did then you would die.

Sinner was your true happiness so regardless of what I did you still would have died. Stay away from him if you love him the way that you did as Isabella you will die. I can read you like a book Bell you came here to kill me so let's get it over with before I change my mind. I owe you that much a life for a life. I must pay my debt. I can't live this way anymore. I know that you think I'm insane and I guess in some ways I am but I'm still me to."