Sinners Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain flowed through her heart as she reached for the axe that he handed her. She was okay killing the monster that he had become, but she wasn't okay killing the man that she had once loved the man that was her best friend and was with her right now, but she knew that she had to do it for Sinner and for herself. There was no telling when the insane twisted Lendar would return and she knew that she would never be able to defeat him if that happened he was too strong.

"I'm so sorry my love but I have to collect that debt now before it is too late. Leaning forward she kissed him with the sweetest of kisses pouring all the love that she had once felt for him into the kiss. When they pulled apart she looked into eyes that were no longer cold but hot with desire for her. With a cry that tore through her heart she swung the axe with all of her strength taking his head. She knew that she needed to cut out his heart and burn it so that he would never live again but she couldn't do it. Laying her head on his chest she wept for the man that she had once loved and for the one who would probably never forgive her for not telling him that her son had belonged to another, before she could find the strength to pull herself away Sinner was by her side his curse broken lifting her from Lendar's body he quickly did what she had not been able to do. It was pleasure that had him reach into Lendar with his bare hand, ripping his heart from his chest.

"Sinner I want these pictures all of them and then I want this house burned to the ground."

Sinner nodded unable to speak for the anger that still filled his soul. With the speed that only an immortal could have he found a box and quickly took all the pictures off the wall. When he was done he pushed her out of the way using his mind he set the house on fire. Holding her and the box he teleported them to her vehicle.

"I love you so much Sinner it's finally over."

"It's far from over you still have a curse on you but I can fix that easy enough and we have things to work through."

"Sinner aren't you going to say you love me to?"

"I think you said that enough to Lendar. I'm too angry to say words of love right now let's just go home."

Sinner said as she drove off. No more words were spoken as she drove them home, not even when they arrived at BlackHaven. Sinner carried her box to the attic and then returned to his room where she waited patiently for him. Coming in the room he glared at her with anger trying to find the words to say. He knew no words would ever be able to heal his heart from her betrayal. Mystic opened her mouth to speak but when Sinner stepped into the light the man whose face once so handsome was that of someone she didn't know. His golden skin now pale and stained red from the tears that fell from eyes black as night. His fist clenched tight by his side. A voice that once caused desire to rise in her now caused fear to spark in her.

"How dare you betray me like that? How could you do that to me? Did you really think that little of me, of us?"

"Sinner, please you don't understand."

"You're right I don't understand. I don't understand how you can say you love me. Did you ever love or was that a lie too."

"I do love you, and it was my love for you that broke the curse. I was ready to sacrifice my life to save you, so how can you doubt my love for you?"

"You can't save me. Look at me Mystic! Do you still love me? How can you love a monster? Look at me," his voice a firm command. She met his eyes and there was nothing but darkness. His high cheekbones seemed more hollow and his skin almost translucent. He opened his mouth, and her eyes darted to the sharp white fangs that now showed. Sinner Black was gone and what stood before her was a monster. "This is what I am Mystic. Can you still love me? Do you still want to lay in my bed at night? Do you want to fuck a monster Mystic?"

Sinner pushed her against the wall his lips crashing into hers. His sharp fangs grazing her lips. She fought against him trying to push him away but he was too strong. Suddenly a familiar ache began to stir in her core. She knew she should fear him but instead she wanted him. The harder he pushed against her body the more her desire grew. She would gladly welcome the pain of his fangs sinking into her if it would make him love her again. Mystic's body stopped fighting against his and began coming alive under his touch. Her melting into him was more than he could stand. His cock was hard and rigid with a need to be buried deep inside her, but his thirst was what terrified him. He wanted to feel her blood running through his veins as he drained her of every drop.

"You see Sinner, even I desire the monster in you. I love you and even now, seeing you like this I still love you. I want you now I think more than ever. I'm ready Sinner to spend eternity with you."

Mystic threw her head to the side baring her throat to him begging him to taste her. Her blood was intoxicating and he wasn't sure which was aching the most his cock or his fangs. Sinner pulled away fearing he would do something he would regret. It had been awhile since his thirst had been so strong. He wanted her too but to make love to her now he knew he would hurt her and that's something he would not do. He was still so full of anger and rage and the last thing he wanted to do was lose control. He loved her still he just needed time to get past all this.

"I loved you then and I love you still. I just wish you would have been honest with me. You should have trusted me. I would have raised the child as my own, I loved you that much. Then you go to Lendar and was going to leave me."

"I swear I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hurt anyone. When I left Lendar to be with you I didn't know about the baby. If I had I would have stayed with Lendar because it would have been the right thing to do. I would have spent the rest of my life secretly loving you. Everything just happened so fast and I got scared. Lendar wouldn't take me back and I was afraid if I told you the truth you would leave me and I didn't want to raise my baby alone and I knew you would be a wonderful father. I should have been honest and I'm sorry I wasn't, but I never once lied about my feelings for you. You were and still are the love of my life."

As hard as Sinner tried the monster in him was winning. He knew he had to put some distance between him and Mystic. The smell of her blood filled the room and was causing his fangs to ache. His urge to feed was too strong and as badly as he wanted to taste her he didn't want it to be like this, with him so full of anger and doubt.

"I can't be around you right now. Please leave my room," his voice loud and almost demonic as his finger pointed to the door. "Now goddammit before I do something I'll regret!"

His voice echoed through the room, rattling the window panes as she turned and ran from the room her eyes full of tears and her heart breaking, fearing the man she loves may be lost to her forever.

Sinner paced his room, it had been a week since he had Mystic away from him. It had been a week of hell. He had heard her moving about the house during the day but what was killing him was hearing her cry at night. He had wanted to go to her and take her in his arms and kiss her tears away, but he hadn't. He no longer felt anger or rage, but a deep hurt. He was now free to come and go but it hadn't mattered, he couldn't bring himself to leave the house. He needed to be near her even if only in his mind. He had thought about unmerging their minds but that too had failed. That had been the closeness he needed to get him through the week, not that is was doing anything more than driving him crazy. He had wanted her to feel everything that he felt he just hadn't been ready to feel all her emotions. He had been deeply hurt but so had she and he was just realizing just how deep her pain went. The pain his words alone had caused and the remorse that tore at her soul in what she had done.

The love, the love that she felt for him he now knew was true and real and always had been. He knew without doubt she had never lied about that. He had always been stubborn in his human life and that was something that had not changed in his life now. His stubbornness and shellfish pride was making them both suffer. If wanted a future with her and he did, he knew he would have to put the past where it belonged. He wasn't sure when the curse that hovered over her would claim her and once again rip her from his life forever, but he did know that he was not about to let that happen. Not this time not ever again would he live without her. It was time he go to her and make things right.

Mystic was lying in bed trying to sleep, but her dreams and tears were making it impossible. Suddenly she sensed his presence and every nerve ending in her body came alive. She looked up and his face was that of the man she loved not the monster who had sent her away. Just the way he was looking at her made her body react in a way she wished it didn't. His eyes so full of desire and hunger. She so badly wanted to pull him to her and devour him in every way possible. The soft mound of flesh between her thighs, suddenly wet with need, her nipples, hard, tight peaks, aching for his touch. Anticipation swelled in her as he sat, brushing the hair from her face.

"My beautiful Mystic, I've been such a fool to push you away. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh Sinner, there is nothing to forgive. You were angry and hurt and had every right to do what you did. I should be asking you if you can ever forgive me." Tears filled her eyes and he pulled her into his arms, kissing her hair.

"No tears, not unless they are tears of happiness. There has already been too much sadness this week. I do forgive you, it's my undying love for you that made that possible. If I had to live eternity without you I would rather someone put a stake straight through my heart and end my suffering."

"I have been so afraid that you were lost to me. If I could change the past I would. I love you so much and the thought of not being with you, well it kills me. You are what keeps me going and it's my love for you that kept me alive when I went to face Lendar."

"My foolish Mystic, I could never stop loving you. My love for you is forever. I've been driving myself crazy staying away from like I did. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. You are my life Mystic. The past is the past and only with you is there a future. Without you I am nothing."

Their lips met in the sweetest of kisses and in that moment everything ceased to exist except the two of them. They both hurried with fumbling fingers to remove the clothes that kept them from being flesh to flesh. Mystic took a deep breath, knowing that when she saw him naked he would take it away. She had been right and she hadn't forgotten how the sight of him affected her. His stomach, washboard tight, and his thigh muscles strong. And between his legs, his erection stood proudly, even more beautiful than she remembered. Her gaze finally made it to his face, his chiseled features more prominent than before and his mouth, a mouth that had been for her pleasure only. He was leering at her with the same intense desire she felt for him. Their eyes met. Then she was in his arm- his strong, beautiful arms- as he kissed her with a deep hunger, her hands trailed down his back. Sinner's breath caught as her hands gripped his ass.

"God it feels so good to hold you again. I have missed you so much Mystic. Do you even have any idea just how much I have missed you?"

"Oh I do, because I have missed you just as much." Her eyes caught him off guard, something in the way she looked at him.

"What is it Mystic?"

"I know what has to be done to end the curse that is still with me. I just want you to know that I'm ready. I'm not scared, I welcome it if it means me spending eternity with you, in your arms, like this. The only fear I have is losing you."

"I'm as stubborn as a vampire as I was a human. Are you sure you're ready for an eternity with me?"

A smile curved his lips and before she could answer Sinner took her with his mouth, consuming her breath with his ravaging kiss, urging her to succumb to his control. She didn't fight it, giving herself over to him in every way he demanded. And with each demand, she lost more of herself to him as he taught her body how to be adored and worshipped. How to be taken and dominated. She knew with certainty that this would be the last time she made love with him as a human. Sinner teased her body with his mouth, his tongue touching every place but where she longed to be touched. She rolled her hips under him as her core pulsed in hungry anticipation. Sinner found her folds swollen and wet as he licked through her mound of curls. Arching her back wanting his velvet tongue to thrust into her. She continued grinding her hips reaching for him as he continued to play with her.

"Oh Sinner, I'm wet with impatience."

His lips parted in a sexy smile.

"I know. I can smell you."

She parted her legs further apart giving him the access he needed. She eagerly awaited what was coming. She focused her eyes on him. With a devilish smirk, he grabbed her legs and shoved them as far apart as they would go. She could feel the pain shoot through her muscles but she knew the pleasure would be worth it. Slowly opening his mouth, his long, thick tongue rolled out. He dove for her, thrusting his tongue into her until she was completely filled. She came immediately, the pleasure waves peaking and then never quite dying as he fucked her with his tongue. He had her pressed firmly to the bed, the muscles of her inner thighs stretching and straining as he pushed against her knees. She rode the orgasm as long as she could, rocking her hips with the endless surge of electricity that convulsed through her body. Sinner's tongue continued caressing her G-spot until she came again. She was panting when he finally slid his tongue from her.

"That was amazing. You are amazing. I've never felt anything so incredible before. Please can you do that again?" Her words were a whisper as she pushed as she pushed his head back into her wet cunt.

"Greedy are we," he said in a low sexy growl. His voice vibrating against her still swollen folds, causing her inner walls to clench. "I plan on giving you pleasure beyond your widest dreams tonight."

"Sinner, when are you... I mean it's going to happen tonight, isn't it?"

"My love tomorrow is going to be a whole new world for you, for us. Your scent is driving me crazy. It's so hard for me not to lose control and sink into you flesh, right now. God knows I'd love too, but I want to savor every inch of you, make you feel things you've never felt. And I want to do it as you are now."

"Will it hurt much?" He noticed just a hint of fear in her emerald eyes. Crawling up her body, Sinner gently raked his teeth across her throat, closing his mouth on her flesh, with just enough force to send a shiver of pain down her spine and a rush of wetness to her already soaked core, but not hard enough to break the skin.

"Only a little," he breathed, running his tongue up her neck and across her ear lobe. "It will be the greatest pleasure you have yet to experience, so much greater than the pain."

"When Sinner?" Her voice full of anticipation.

"Patience, my love," he said with a chuckle. "All good things come with time."

He turned her face toward him and devoured her with a kiss. Releasing her face, his fingers ran down her arm and over each breast, lightly tracing each nipple before trailing down her stomach, over the curve of her ass, down each thigh and finally, dipping between her legs. His fingers were gentle and skilled as they circled and caressed her clit with perfect pressure. She arched her back straining into his touch as the convulsing waves tore through her body.

"God I love how easy I can make you cum. Jesus, Mystic do you know what you do to me?"

His voice was that low, husky tone that instantly sent another orgasm crashing through her. He bent and kissed her deep and hard. His kiss never eased up, it became softer, gentler, his full lips enveloping hers in a series of nips and sucks. The next few hours were spent with Sinner ravaging her body with his mouth and hands. The many orgasms, had left her feeling drained but sated. She wasn't sure how much more she could stand, she needed to feel him inside her. Just when she thought he was going to give her body a rest, she felt his tongue once again part her folds and slip in. She was sure she had nothing left, but then she could feel it building like an intense wildfire that consumes everything in its path. Her entire body shuddered under him. When her body had finally settled down and she opened her eyes, Sinner was looking down at her with those blazing, red eyes and flashing his white fangs.

"Now," he said, his hand stroking his cock. "It's my turn. I need to be inside you."

"Oh yes, Sinner, please take me now!" She smiled at him as his cock filled her.

This was no gentle lovemaking. Sinner's hips moved like a jackhammer, hard, smooth thrust that pummeled her opening with merciless vigor. To Mystic every thrust was ecstasy. He lunged at her with the fury of a beast. Barbaric sounds escaped his throat as he ravaged her body, his mouth lavishing her exposed flesh with kisses. He bit at her aching nipples, sucking and teasing them with unrestrained passion that left her gasping for breath. His flickering tongue echoed the explosive pleasure between her legs. She felt a sudden emptiness as he withdrew from her, clasping her face in his hands, his blazing red eyes capturing her gaze and melting into her. In that moment, her motions were not hers to control. Taking a handful of hair, he jerked her head back, exposing her beautiful neck.

"I love you, my beautiful, beautiful Mystic. You are mine forever." His words echoing in her mind as he sank his fangs and cock into her at the same time, the room exploded with blinding light as every nerve in her body was electrified. She screamed, but not in pain in transcending ecstasy. A galaxy of stars filled her vision. Her orgasm was like none she had ever felt. She flexed around him tightening and loosening as her orgasm rolled through her in waves. Her body clenching and relaxing over and over. In one final thrust he flowed into her as her blood flowed into him, a beautiful unspeakable circle without ending. Sinner quickly made a small incision across his chest with his index nail, pulling her up to him, urging her to drink. She placed one hand on the smooth contour of his pec, and the other on his muscled shoulder, capturing a newly released blood droplet with her tongue, she traced its trail until her mouth covered the incision. Sinner moaned in, response, every muscle in his body tensing. Mystic continued, coaxing more of the fluid out with soft pulls of her tongue. Straddling his thighs, her hand pressed firmly against his chest, she clutched his arm to keep him close. His body rocked in pleasure, his abs contracting in a ripple of muscle, his cock huge, and erect. She guided his cock to her opening and rode him until climax, while his blood seeped into her mouth.

"Mystic." The whisper of her name rolling from her lips in that deep, decedent growl sent a wave of pleasure through her body as her orgasm chased her nerves up her spine. Her body crashed down on his, their blood stained lips met in the most fiery of kisses, that left them both breathless but with a feeling of completeness.

"Now, it's finally over, both curses are broken and eternity is ours. So sleep my love, for tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of our lives."

Nuzzling into his chest, she couldn't fight the warmth of his arms, the softness of the bed, or the darkness that was quickly consuming her.