Sinner's Run Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Righto!" Fidget said. She mimed closing a zipper between her lips. "Mum's the word. Should I just leave messages similar to the one you did today?"

"Yeah. You remember what it said?"

"Mmm hmm!" She tapped her forehead. "Got it all stowed away up here."

Noah nodded. "Good."

Fidget smiled down at him, and the silence between the stretched for a time. Noah shifted in the chair. "So, uh. Now what?"

"I dunno!" Fidget bobbed her head back and forth a few times as she thought. A grin crept across her face, and she looked down at Noah. "You wanna have sex?"

Noah went stiff as a board, looking up at her. "Wha?"

"Just throwing it out there!"

"Why is that the first thing you threw out?"

"Well, for one, you're super cute in a kinda hunky way. Second, it's been a hot minute since I had any, and my ladyboner needs to be taken care of." She reached up and brushed her long, poofy hair behind her ear. "But if you don't, that's okay! We can figure something else out."

For a minute, Noah thought she was yanking his chain. But the look in her eyes was undeniable. Plus, he wanted to see what the rest of her looked like under the engineering garb. On some level, he appreciated her bluntness. His roommate always insisted that getting laid was a game, a give and take, cat and mouse affair. But sometimes it seemed, all that was needed was to just ask.

So he grinned up at her and nodded. "I'm down."

Fidget beamed at him. "Awesome. Get your pants off."

Noah stood up and fumbled with the catch on his pants. Fidget set about stripping off her shirt. She got it off before he did his pants, and he stopped in the middle of sliding them down his thighs. Fidget's body was a bit on the thick side, her breasts two perfect soft globes. Further down, she had a bit of padding around her waist and hips, and Noah desperately wanted to sink his fingers into it.

"Come on," Fidget urged, her fingers pressing down on his own. "Get rid of these so I can suck you."

Noah took the hint, shimmying out of his pants. Fidget dropped to her knees in front of him, her fingers yanking his underwear down to his knees. His stiffening member bobbed free, and Fidget let out a soft noise at the sight. "Oooh, talk about equipment!" She took him in hand and began to pump up and down slowly.

The simple motions sent tingles through Noah's body, and he grabbed the edge of the workbench to steady himself. He had to add another as she adjusted her grip, her fingertips brushing his balls on every downstroke. "Am I allowed to make jokes about how good you are with your hands?" he panted.

Fidget licked her lips. "You get that one and that one only," she purred. She leaned in close to nuzzle at his cock, nudging it with her nose and letting her breath fan over it. Her first lick was from the root to the tip, her tongue swirling around the swollen head like she was lapping at a lollipop. Then she planted a kiss there, sucking gently with her lips. "Mmm, tasty!"

Noah squirmed, letting himself relax for the first time in days. He hoped Larka wouldn't be too upset by him taking Fidget up on her offer. "Man, you're good at this."

"Oho, just wait." Noah saw stars as her lips slid down his length, sealing tight around him with gentle pressure. Fidget went all the way to the root of his cock, deepthroating him with no effort at all. She slowly sucked back along the length, rubbing the underside with her tongue. When she reached the tip, she lathered him with her tongue, laying the saliva on thick. It was sloppy, messy, and incredibly hot. Then, she went the opposite way, her lips plunging down until they closed around the root of his erection. Her tongue flitted out of the seal, probing along the sensitive skin of his sac.

He braced himself against the workbench. Every twitch of his body made the metal bits on the surface clatter a little. "Holy fuck..."

Fidget let out another little giggle, then switched her approach. She slid her mouth upwards again, but instead of going back down to suck on him, dipped her head lower. She brought her face up underneath his sac, gently taking one of his balls in her mouth and sucking.

The new sensation made Noah's eyes snap open. He instinctively lifted his hips as his body's instinct of something's latched onto the testicles, panic mode activate kicked in. "Ah! Whoa!"

Fidget let him go, sitting back on her haunches. "Sorry! Should've warned you!"

"That felt really freaking weird," Noah said, catching his breath. He looked down at her. "Can you do it again?"

Fidget nodded eagerly, then did the same thing she had before, but much more slower and gradual. When her lips fastened around his ball, Noah took a deep breath and fought down the instinct to squirm away. After a moment, Fidget increased the pressure just the slightest bit, and Noah felt a spark shoot through his entire pelvis at the feeling. Precum was oozing from the tip of his cock, mixing with her saliva still on the sensitive organ. "Oh, that's..."

Fidget let him free with a contented sigh. However, she didn't move away, simply letting Noah's cock and balls rest on her face for a moment. "Don't want you to pop just yet," she said. "Let's go have some real fun."

She got to her feet, then took him by the hand and led him over to the bed. Noah shrugged off his shirt as Fidget closed the privacy curtain around them. The space immediately felt much more intimate, just the two of them closed off from the trappings of Fidget's time on the Run. Fidget shimmied her hips from side to side, drawing her pants and panties down together so she was totally naked. "Hiyah!" She kicked them away with a quick shake of her leg. Her lower body was similar to her upper, relatively slender with a hint of extra softness around her thighs.

By way of experiment, Noah grabbed hold of one of those plush thighs and squeezed gently. Her skin was soft, his fingers finding just a hint of give.

"Sizing me up for a rump roast?" Fidget asked, throwing her arms around his shoulders.

"Well, y'know," Noah said, his hands sliding to her ass and finding it oh so wonderfully full and thick. "A man's gotta eat."

Fidget hopped up, and Noah quickly adjusted his grip so he could hold her up. To his surprise, he was actually able to do it as she planted a ferocious kiss on his lips. Her tongue slithered into his mouth, and he groaned up against her at its touch. She hummed into his mouth, sucking on his tongue for a moment.

And then Noah lost his balance, the pair of them falling to the bed with twin yelps of surprise. Her forehead bonked Noah on the chin. Utter mortification filled his soul. "I'm so sorry!"

But Fidget was all giggles as she rolled off him for a moment. "Oh, don't freak! It happens." She beckoned him. "C'mere, sexy."

Noah felt himself swell a little at the flattery. He crawled over to Fidget, resting on his knees at her side. As if she knew what he was about to do, she spread her legs wide. In Noah's limited sexual experience, he wasn't quite ready to attempt to reciprocate the oral sex. But fingering sounded like something he could do.

Her pussy was soaked, allowing him to slide a finger inside her easily. Fidget let out a soft "Ah!" and squirmed at the first finger. Noah slowly added another, trying to remember what he'd gleaned through late-night desperate sex technique Googling he'd done during his long dry spell. He made a come hither motion, and Fidget squeaked in pleasure as he did, so he decided to do it again. Years of gaming had made his fingers used to repetitive motions, and it was easy for him to find a rhythm that seemed to work for Fidget.

At least until she grabbed his wrist. "Wait wait wait, hang on."

Noah withdrew his hand from between her legs. "Am I hurting you?"

"Oh, hell no, you're doing a fantastic job with your fingers!" Fidget sounded a little out of breath, and she shook some of her bangs out of her eyes. "No, it's your face."

Noah blinked. "What?"

"Your face! You're all like..." Fidget screwed her eyes almost all the way shut, pulling her lips back from her teeth. "I'm so intense and serious about fingerbanging, grr." She reached up and tweaked his nose, her face returning to normal. "Are you not having fun? We can switch it up if you want!"

Noah's face burned. "Sorry. I didn't realize I was doing it."

"It's no big deal! You just don't have to be super serious about things!" She guided his hand back between her legs. "We're having fun here, right?"

Noah dipped his fingers back inside her, making that motion again and watching a blissful smile cross her face. He forced himself to relax. She was obviously enjoying what he was doing, so why take it so serious?

"That's more like it," Fidget breathed. "Oooh, right there!" Her head turned to the side, her eyes closing halfway in pleasure. "Mmmnyeah."

Noah kept up his steady rhythm, enjoying the sight of all the little motions of her body. Fidget's fingers gradually grabbed more and more of the sheets. Her breathing quickened, becoming interspaced with little squeaks and giggles that were music to his ears. Every once in a while her leg kicked, and her breathing made her breasts rise and fall in an alluring motion he couldn't take his eyes off.

After a time, Fidget let out a series of staccato gasps, her eyes opening wide. "Yes yes yesyesyes," she mewled, her pelvis arching into his hand. "Ah, yes!" Her leg kicked a few more times, and then she relaxed, her body sinking into the sheets. "Ooof, that's good stuff right there."

"Glad I did a good job," Noah said. His cock was rock-hard, jutting out from between his legs like a flagpole.

Fidget reached down and took hold of it. "Let me up. This is one pony ride I wanna take."

Noah blinked. Colleen had said something very similar the night before this had all started. That had to be a coincidence, right?

Further pondering was forestalled by the rasp of soft skin against his own as Fidget straddled him. His cock jutted up between her thighs, and she gasped softly as she saw just how deep inside her it would go. "Oh, baby..." She lifted her hips, lined herself up, then slowly sank down atop him.

Noah saw stars and moaned. He grabbed Fidget's hips, squeezing that thickness as tight as he dared. She was slick from his earlier finger work, her pussy walls drenched through. His hips bucked up into her, seating his cock deep inside her eager cunny. Fidget squeaked and giggled in time with his eager upward thrusts, her tits bouncing as he sank into her. "Oooh, it's even better now!"

"Good?" was all that Noah could manage to say.

"Mmm hmm!" Fidget leaned forward atop him, her breasts brushing against Noah's face. She slowly began to work her hips up and down, meeting his thrusts with downward strokes of her own. He latched onto her left nipple, kneading the tender bud between his teeth and sucking gently. Fidget kept giggling and squeaking as he fucked her - she was definitely the noisiest of his recent partners. He didn't mind, though, far from it. There was something endearing about the little vocalizations, each one a small indicator that he was doing something right. To say nothing of his own pleasure.

"Mmmyeah," she crooned, leaning more of her weight down on him. The motions of her hips became sharper, the sound of the pelvises meeting filling the room. "Gimme gimme gimme that cock, handsome! Heehee!"

"Fuck!" Noah growled. His mouth moved from her nipple to her neck, his teeth nipping gently at the line of her throat.

"Ah!" Fidget leaned into him, her pleasured grin growing wider and wider. The motion caused Noah to slip out of her, and her fingers quickly found his cock to line him up with her pussy again. "More, more, give me more!"

Noah slammed himself up into her, and she let out an eager squeal as he picked up his pace. Feeling bold, Noah swatted her on the ass, gripping the cheek with his fingers. "That's it, that's it, that's it," he murmured into her chest with a throaty laugh. "God, you're like an eel."

"I can't - hee! - help it!" Fidget squirmed and writhed atop him. "I get giggly when I feel good, and this is really good!"

Noah craned his head forward, finding her mouth with his own again. He wanted to get as close to those happy noises as he could. They were in such contrast to the sounds on the Run, the din of gunfire and violence. He wanted to record Fidget's breathless, panting moans and giggles and play them on a loop. When they were coming directly into his mouth, they were even sweeter.

They kept going, pushing against each other and giving all they had. By the time Noah was hissing like a steam engine as his orgasm approached, he was flat on his back underneath the squirming Fidget. She was still giggling and panting, though there were more mewls of pleasure as she was rocked with another powerful orgasm. She got one more as Noah hilted himself inside her, his cum bursting inside her in long, thick bursts. "That's the stuff," Fidget moaned into his hair. "Fill me up good, handsome."

"Keep stroking my ego," Noah murmured into her neck. "I enjoy it." Fidget snickered atop him.

When he was finally spent, Noah relaxed into her sheets. Fidget squirmed off him, lying on her side next to him as Noah's cum dripped from between her legs onto her inner thighs. Neither of them said anything for a time as they caught their breath. Noah closed his eyes for a moment. He wondered what Larka was talking to Nala about. Was she grilling the kaldar for her murder boner? Noah honestly didn't blame Nala - it wasn't her fault that he didn't have the skills necessary to do well on the Run. But it wasn't his fault either. He'd never had to fight anyone, or run away from anyone, or do anything more intensive to survive than throwing chicken in the oven to bake.

Fidget put two fingers on his torso and mimed them walking up his body. "Whacha thinking about?" she asked.

Noah sighed and looked over at her. She was still all smiles, a happy glow radiating from every fiber of her being. "How completely useless I am out there on the Run," he admitted. He mimed pulling the trigger of an invisible firearm. "I don't have any real experience with guns. I don't have any tech like you and Larka do, nor any natural skills like Nala or Archangel." He frowned. "I'm dead weight to whoever gets stuck with me. Today proved that."

Fidget drew him close into a tender hug. "Hey, you've got smarts! You know a lot about everyone here, right? You probably know things about people here that the rest of us don't even!" She touched her nose to his. "Plus, there's no shame in not knowing how to fight. Most people don't! We're the weirdos here."

"I just wish I could do something, you know." Noah leaned his head against hers. "Like if I just knew how to shoot I'd be so much less useless."

"You do know there's an armory with a firing range here, right?"

Noah's eyes snapped open. "There is?"

"Yup!"

"Where?"

A mischievous grin crossed Fidget's face. "I'll tell you if you fuck me again."

Noah weighed the pros and cons for a moment. Then he pounced, rolling a giggling Fidget onto her back. "Jeez, pull my leg, will ya?"

"Oh, I'll pull something alright, heehee!"

If Fidget had never told him which door was the one that the firing range was behind, Noah never would've guessed. The walls were covered in a thick layer of noise-cancelling padding, and he almost jumped out his boots as a gun was fired the moment he opened the door.

After a taking a moment to stop his heart from attempting to claw its way out of his chest, Noah stepped inside. The room room was as spartan as possible, everything a uniform shade of gray. The counter looked exactly as it did in the menu of the Sinner's Run game, and he wondered why it had slipped his mind that a space like this would exist when every other room from the main menu was also a room in the Barracks.

Another gunshot made him jump again. Whoever was here was practicing with the Harrier, an incredibly loud magnum that dealt absurd damage with no falloff at range but had a small clip and a slow fire rate. Noah looked around. He was here, now what?

He followed the sound of the gunfire to another door across from him. As he stepped through it, the entire wall next to him shifted. Panels flipped out one by one, revealing all of the guns in the game, from the lowly N-10 to the mighty, ultra-rare Gehenna rail gun. Across from that wall was a firing range with numerous lanes.

One of which was occupied by Nala.

The kaldar turned to see who had come through the door. When she saw him, she scowled and turned back to her work. The Harrier cracked over and over, the bullets splitting off large chunks of a target downrange.

"Hey," Noah said lamely. Nala's ear flicked, and she didn't respond. She thumbed the magazine release on the pistol, and the empty clattered onto the shelf in front of her. A press of a button on the shelf made another appear much like in the way things did on the Run when they were pulled out of storage decks. She loaded the Harrier with military precision. "So, uh, what did you and Larka talk about?" No response to that either. Noah watched for several heartbeats as Nala kept putting round after round into her current ballistics gel target, more and more of it vanishing with every bullet. "I'll just do my own thing then, yeah."

Noah turned to the weapon wall and picked the N-10 off its hooks. He walked over to the station as far from Nala as he could get. As he stepped up to the line, a ballistic target like hers emerged from a hole in the floor. Noah pressed the button on the shelf to get ammo, and loaded the pistol, guided by know-how he knew he shouldn't have.

When it came to the actual shooting part, however, Noah seemed to be out of luck. He tried to mimic what he'd seen in movies, standing with his legs planted apart and the gun held out between his hand. Pulling the trigger made the N-10 jump in his hands, and the top of the barrel smacked into his nose. Noah grunted and clapped a hand to his face, gritting his teeth. He heard a snort from further down the firing line.

After making sure he hadn't broken his nose, Noah tried again. This time he was ready for the recoil, and managed to avoid embarrassing himself again as he shot every round in the N-10 until it clicked. He grinned. Progress! Then he realized he'd missed every single shot in the magazine.

"Tch." Nala walked past him out the door, her tail lashing behind her as she did.

Noah ignored her, calling up another magazine and reloading. He kept trying, shooting dozens of rounds downrange in an attempt to hit the ballistic target. To his dismay, every round kept missing, despite the growing pile of magazines on the shelf in front of him. They didn't seem to disappear after he was done with them, so they just sat there, reminders of his ineptitude. His frustration mounted, until he spent a good ten seconds pulling the trigger with no bullets being fired.

"Having trouble?"

Noah's head snapped around. Quirrel was leaning against the doorframe to the firing range, a bemused expression on his face. Out of his armor, he wore a wifebeater and camouflage pants with big black boots. Noah recoiled from him a little. "Just adjusting is all."

"Given that you haven't hit that target in that many mags I'd say it's a little more than adjusting." Quirrel walked over to join him at the line, holding out his hand. "Lemme show ya."

Noah handed him the N-10 slowly. Quirrel called up a fresh magazine and loaded the pistol. "What you wanna do is shoot from the side so you're a smaller target," he said. He held the pistol with two hands, angling his body slightly and sighting down. "And don't yank the trigger. Just give it a little lovey squeeze." The pistol cracked, and target's head jerked as the small caliber round punched right through it. "See? Easy."