Sinner's Run Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right..."

Quirrel spun the pistol around on his finger, holding it out to Noah. "Give it a go, eh?"

Noah took the gun back and copied Quirrel's posture. It felt so much more natural than what he'd been attempting before, yet he never would've thought to try it like this. His first shot went wide, but the second struck the target in the shoulder. "Ah!"

"Nothing to it," Quirrel drawled.

Noah managed to hit the target once more as he fired the rest of the rounds. A pitiful hit/miss ratio, but better than nothing. He looked to Quirrel. "Thanks. But why help me."

Quirrel looked at him for a while, something decidedly dark in his gaze. Then he simply smiled and patted Noah on the shoulder. "Just trying to keep things interesting. And maybe make you someone that I actually have to try to take down out there." His smile turned feral, his grip on Noah's shoulder becoming a vise. "Otherwise what's the fun of it all, eh?"

With that, he dropped his hand and left the firing range, leaving Noah alone with an empty pistol and a stack of empty magazines. He swallowed. Somehow, even though Nala's the one who openly hates me, that guy terrifies me even more.