Sinning with Cyn

Story Info
Hands on. Hazel learns about herself and family lust.
1.9k words
4.03
59k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers

I am starting a new series about an incestuous family doing taboo things

Naturally it is complete fiction and contains various taboo subjects and themes of a distinctly sexual nature.

All participants are over eighteen and completely imagined.

I am starting with a bit of lesbian reluctant incest.

The future holds CFNM as well as CFNF in a variety of scenes, seduction, exhibitionism, first time experiences and much more as my imagination produces them.

If the ratings average under four and reader comment is discouraging, I will just let the series die a deserved death. Otherwise - I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it, where the family lives in my head for a while.

___________________________

She was almost nineteen.

Hazel had known since she was five that she was adopted at the age of six months. She had loved the only mom she had ever known.

She had a brother almost the same age as her, just a month younger. Devin was adopted at the same time as she was, and they had the usual sibling rivalries.

Her family was a bit unusual in that her mom and her dad were both women. Melanie, her mom had been very tall, like Hazel, and wore her hair long, but Cynthia always wore hers short. Melanie went under the name of Mel, and always called Cynthia, Cyn.

Cyn, her dad in the household was always very strict and insisted everyone call her Dad. She was a short bossy blonde woman with large breasts. She always wore a loose jacket or vest to hide them.

Hazel always had to wear long dresses. Hazel thought her Dad's name was spelled Sin until she was in grade three, when she found out it was short for Cynthia and spelled Cyn.

That news immediately made her feel much better. She had worried that her dad was sinning by being different and living with another woman.

Melanie got cancer and died when Hazel and Dev were fourteen. The three of the survivors became closer together for about two years, when Hazel became furious with her Dad.

Dad betrayed everything, betrayed Melanie, betrayed Devin, and went and hitched herself to a man.

Cyn told the kids that she thought it was necessary to provide Devin with a role model for when he grew up later in his teens. Dad told both the young teens to start calling her Cyn and to call Bill Daddy. She said although the relationship was not the one she had before, it would work out for the best.

Hazel went on strike and took to her room for a month.

That Man was cool with her strike, and let her work out her adaptation to her new family situation at her own speed.

It helped that Bill and Devin got along well, and that Bill was pretty good looking.

Hazel thought her mom would not be shamed by being seen with him because he did not look like some dorky business man. His voice was deep, manly and resonant.

Bill was a ceramic artist, and Cyn was a sculptor and painter.

Between the ages of sixteen and eighteen, Hazel became more comfortable with the new actual man around her mom, and sometimes wondered if they did 'sex', because they slept in different beds. Maybe they didn't.

She learned to call him Daddy. She never called him Dad, that was Cyn's name from her growing up years. Bill could be Daddy, but never be her dad, he was her step dad.

By the time Hazel reached eighteen she also reached "five foot twelve" as Devin would tease.

"You don't want to let the guys know you are six footer." He would say.

Approaching nineteen she stopped growing up and began to fill out a bit. Hazel hated the filling out and the whole growing up bit. Before her eighteenth birthday Devin said she looked like a knobby stick on stilts. She was at least used to that.

She stood in her room looking at her eighteen and a half year old self in the long mirror wearing just her white Wal Mart full size panties.

She hated what she saw.

She was tall, both too tall and rawboned at that. Her ribs showed and her boobs were really small. She stepped closer to the mirror and looked critically at them. They were almost flat to her chest, and then there were those amazing pink puffy mounds sticking up at the middle with little pencil erasers on top.

She stepped back a couple of feet and looked at the rest. Her hips were too wide and her knees seemed to knock together when she stood straight. There was this big air space at the top of her thighs.

Hazel thought her hands and feet were too long and boney. Her knees and elbows were knobby.

She always slouched around in her dresses that were always pretty loose to hide her lack of a feminine figure.

Her hair was OK, she thought. Very fine and a rich reddish brown and tightly curly, it made a hazy brown halo around her head sometimes, and the sun shone nicely on it. Hazel liked to call it hazy because of the way it matched her name when she was young.

There was a thick dark pelt even browner than her head hair between her legs under the plain white cotton panties and she was thinking about maybe trimming it or getting the wax job her friends at school were always talking about. At least her arms and legs were smooth and not hairy.

Then Cyn knocked and came in.

"Hi Haze", said Cyn, "I see you are admiring yourself. Turn around and show me what you got."

Hazel clapped her palms over her breasts and turned around.

"Puhleese don't do that. I am so ugly."

Cyn spoke in her strict, no nonsense tone, "Haze honey, come here. Do what I say."

Cyn crooked her finger and looked her in the eye.

Hazel reluctantly shuffled her bony feet closer, looking down at the floor.

Cyn reached up and pulled Hazel's hands down so she could look at her breasts.

"Hazel, these are lovely. I can tell you right now they are going to grow. See these puffy bits at the tip?"

Her old Dad ran finger tips over the pink rounded bulbs at the tops of each breast. Hazel felt a queer sensation down in the hairy jungle in her panties and her nipples began to stiffen. She blushed bright pink and turned aside.

Her mom slapped the right breast sharply on the side. It jiggled. "Don't turn away little missy. Stand still while I look at you."

She suddenly felt weak, unable to move as Cyn caressed the sensitive tips of her breasts. The crinkling of the skin around her nipples grabbed all her attention. She stood very still and silent as her Dad rubbed the tips one way and another. The tips grew even harder, and every motion of the turgid pink tips sent electric sparks of sensation straight down between her legs.

She felt herself getting wet there between her legs. She wanted her mom to stop and at the same time she wanted her to keep on doing this thing to her.

Cynthia said, "Mel used to get this treatment from me all the time. She loved it. It is what a woman has to learn to do for her husband. Hazel put your hands behind your back and stand still. Feet apart shoulder width."

Hazel obeyed without thinking. She had learned to obey her house dad, and call her Cyn instantly. It was the same now that Cyn was officially her mom; she was still the un-disputed boss in the home. Even Bill obeyed promptly when Cyn bossed him around.

Hazel wrung her bony fingers together behind her back as her Cyn began to pull and twist on her nipples. She closed here eyes to concentrate on the feelings.

Cyn began to twist the rubbery tips in opposite directions, and as she pulled and twisted on her tight tips, she began to ask her intimate questions.

"Do you let boys play with your tits at school, young lady?"

Cyn squeezed her breast tips tight and pressed hard.

"Nnno, no. Nobody wants to play with me, I am too tall."

Cyn began to smooth her palms over the skin around her rib cage, lifting Hazel's breasts only to let them fall with a sudden flop, dragging her stiff nipples past the lifting palms.

Hazel loved the warm feeling of hands on her flesh and the sudden weight of her developing breasts tugging on her chest when they dropped.

She felt very wet down there now and was certain her juices were making that new musky scent in the room.

Suddenly her mom slipped her palm right down between her legs and probed at her middle crack.

"Hazel! You like this a lot don't you?"

The invading hand stayed in her groin, lifting and cupping her woman shape.

Hazel nodded.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Do you play with yourself down here at night?"

Hazel shuddered under the caress, "Nnno. Never."

"Good!"

Cyn withdrew her hand and tugged Hazel's panties down to her knees so she could see her naked between her legs.

Hazel wanted to squeeze her knees together and hide her shamefully hairy crotch but she was paralyzed with a feeling of lassitude and arousal from the sensations coming from her nipples. She wanted contradictorily to spread wider, not close her legs.

Cyn put a probing finger deep down under in the back of the slippery groove and glided it gently up and down her slot, arriving at the top of her groove in front. The slit was long. It was deep with folds mounded on both sides.

There was a bump growing there at the top that exquisitely reacted to the light exploring finger.

"Hazel darling, it is time I showed you what your body can feel, so you will be prepared in case some guy starts fooling around with your body. Once these feelings begin, it gets hard to stop, and before you know it, you are ready to breed without thinking."

The finger slowly circled around the bump as it got even more sensitive.

Hazel moaned and began to breathe more deeply as the sensations began to make her whole body tense with the feelings sparking from her middle.

Cyn put her other hand behind Hazel to the small of her back, pressing her hips forward to the invading finger, twining her hand into the bony fingers clasped at Hazel's back.

When Cyn leaned forward and took one of Hazel's stiff nipples into her mouth and bit down on it gently while caressing the now exquisitely sensitive nub at her groin, Hazel peaked and came with a shudder, collapsing into Cyn's arms.

Cyn hugged her and walked her backwards to her bed. Hazel's knees struck the mattress and she fell back, boneless and weak. Her panties still were down around her knees.

Cyn looked at her critically.

"Hazel, you are to come to me after school tomorrow and start your womanhood lessons. You have to learn how to sexually please yourself, and how to control men. I don't want you to be a slave to your sensations and let just any boy breed you when they feel like it."

Cyn looked at her adopted daughter's damp, hairy patch.

"You are a hairy one all right. Tomorrow, we will start with a few personal grooming lessons. Its high time you learn how to trim and present yourself as a proper woman should."

Cyn headed to the bedroom door.

"Its also high time I looked in on your brother. I think it is time for him to learn a few things about becoming a man that only a woman can teach."

Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers