Sinnndy Does Vegas Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers

Brett was pulling my hair back hard, and the guy fucking my face held my head tight. I was in some pain, and not too comfortable, he then slapped my face hard, and said, "concentrate bitch," and slapped my face again. He then, plugged my nose, and lodged his cock deep into my throat. I couldn't breath, and he laughed at me while my arms flailed. I was beginning to panic and I started getting light headed. Thankfully he grunted, and filled my mouth with his load. I had just started to catch my breath and calm down when another cock, a little bigger than the last one, was placed in my mouth. It was slammed deep into my throat, and the new cock said, "hey, this bitch isn't even gagging, I bet she likes this. He was right, I really did, I just didn't appreciate the surprise. Brett released my hair, and started filling my pussy with his sperm. He stayed there for a minute, squeezing my ass, as my pussy milked the remaining cream from his cock.

A new guy slid under me, he was a wiry little guy, with a tiny penis. He jabbed around until I finally grabbed the little stick, and led it to my pussy. The guy fucking my face shot his load into my mouth, pulled out, and another cock went it. Shit, how many guys are there I thought to myself. I found out later there were 10 guys in the room.

The guy under was lifting up, trying to fuck my pussy. I started riding him just so I could get his little cock out of me, so a real cock could replace it. The guy riding my face was calling me a stupid bitch, occasionally slapping my face with an open hand. I didn't appreciate that. I felt my butt cheeks being spread apart, and without lubrication, some guy pushed his cock inside. It took him a while to get in me, if he would have lubed up, it would have slipped right in. The guy fucking my face deposited his load, and was replaced by Brett. "Enjoying this slut? I bet you love it." With that, he slammed his cock into my mouth, and kept it there. The guy in my ass finally got a clue. He spit on his cock a couple of times, and started to slide it in and out with ease. It felt really good having a hard cock in my ass.

Brett had both hands on the sides of my head. He would pull his cock all the way out and then slam his cock into my mouth, forcefully pulling my head into his crotch. I was hoping Billy would somehow show up, I just wanted to leave, and Brett was beginning to hurt me. Tommy tried to pull Brett off of me, but Brett pushed him away, and some of the other guys pulled him further away. Brett kept hurting me with his violent thrusts; he was purposely hurting me, and wanted to make it last. The guys in my pussy and ass, came seconds from each other. At least my ass had some natural lube in it now, as I knew I would be filled again.

Two guys stood in front of me, waving an 8" and a 9" cock, telling me they were going to double team me. If only they knew I had been double-teamed by much bigger cocks before, but I wasn't going to tell them that, and even if I wanted to, I had Brett's cock violating my mouth. He now had both hands firmly grasping my hair. On each thrust, I let out a yelp, as he pulled my hair into his body. Somehow, I would get even with this asshole. I closed my lips on his cock, making it tighter for him, hoping he would cum faster. On one thrust, I felt some hair being pulled from my scalp. It really hurt me, and I bit down on his cock. I felt his hand strike my face, and the next thing I saw was darkness. I was probably out for about a minute. When I came to, Brett was sliding in and out of my mouth, fucking my face hard. One of the big cocks had slid under me, and was fucking my pussy. I felt the other guy leaning behind me, and I prepared myself for his anal assault, but he threw me a curve ball, and somehow wedged his cock into my pussy with his buddy.

It took a while, but they started fucking my pussy in unison. Brett held my head tightly, and filled my mouth with his jism, keeping his cock buried in my throat. He finally took his cock out, and went away to grab another beer. The two in my pussy were working up a good rhythm, filling my pussy like it had never been filled before. It felt awesome feeling two cocks moving in my pussy at the same time. It felt so good, that I started yelling out "fuck me, ohhhh god that feels sooo goood." I didn't yell for long, as another cock was placed into my mouth. This guy was very gentle; he just wanted a blowjob. I then felt a familiar feeling in my loins, and I burst into a glorious orgasm. It was one of those mind blowing ones.

I was giving the guy in my mouth one of my magic blowjobs. Since he was gentle, I sucked him like a pro, licking his shaft, fondling and playing with his balls, deep throating him, bobbing my head on his cock. I felt the guy behind me start to blow his load in my pussy and on his buddies cock. I was wondering what happened to Tommy, he had been quiet for quite a while. Where was he? The guy on top removed his cock, and was replaced by Brett, who viciously stuck his cock all the way into my ass. He started pulling my hair hard, calling me a dirty cunt, telling me that he was going to make me suck the cum off of his bloody, shitty cock. He had no idea that I loved doing that, but I didn't want to make him feel good about it.

I felt a hard slap on my ass, "Owwwwww, you fucker, easy," I said. "Shut the fuck up bitch," he retorted, and slapped me even harder, bring tears to my eyes. If this asshole wasn't here, this would have been a great experience. I was still trying to concentrate on the cock in my mouth, sucking and stroking for all I was worth. The guy under me started to grunt, wrapping his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. He started filling my pussy, as did the guy in my mouth. I sucked his cream down hungrily, and he pulled away from me. As the guy under me started to fill my pussy with his cum, Brett buried his cock in my ass, and started to slap my ass over and over again, yanking hard on my hair. You all know I love hard and rough sex, but this guy was past the limits of sex, he was enjoying the fact he was hurting me. Brett said to me, "you think that hurts bitch, check this out."

He pulled his hand all the way back, and then I felt him being pulled off of me, and I heard a loud sound like a fist hitting a face hard. Tommy had left the room searching for Billy, he had seen us together, and found Billy at a blackjack table. Billy was playing with four of his friends, and they came with him. Billy was kicking Brett's ass, and I loved every minute of it. Brett's nose was bloody, and he was trying to stand up, he was really wobbly. I told Billy, I want him. I kicked Brett straight in the balls, his mouth opened, but nothing came out. He collapsed on the floor, anf I had another idea.

Brett's buddies were scared shitless. Billy's friends were all big bouncer types, so they just stayed out of the way. I happened to stop by my room on the way to the drag queens rooms earlier in the evening. I put one of my dildos in my purse, just in case. I had Billy drag Brett's barely conscious body onto the bed. I took Brett's balls in my hand and told him he was about to get a taste of his own medicine. If he tried to escape, I would squeeze his balls until they broke. I took out my dildo; it was about 7" long but pretty thick. I spit on it, and placed it at Brett's asshole, and slammed it all the way in. You should have heard the groans from Brett's buddies, and his scream was priceless. I then motioned to Billy what I wanted him to do. I said to Brett, "so, you like to hurt defenseless women huh?" Billy slapped Brett's ass really hard. He screamed, and bucked his ass hard, as I slammed the dildo back into ass, and gave his balls a squeeze.

Billy smacked his ass about ten times, each time a little harder, and each time I slammed the dildo in his ass hard, giving his balls a hard squeeze. "Will you ever hurt a woman again?" I asked. Brett was crying like a baby, wailing "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me, I've never done that before, and promise I'll never do it again." Tommy then said to me, "please sinnndy, he's telling the truth, he's never been mean to anyone before. He had too much to drink tonight, please don't hurt him anymore." I looked at Tommy, he saved my ass, and I believed him. I won't hurt him anymore, but there's one more thing he has to do, and its downright disgusting. I had Brett turn around to face his buddies. I pulled the dildo out of his ass. It was covered in his shit and blood. "You will clean this dildo completely. It will be clean when you are done, and you will do it in front of your friends." Brett said, "please, anything but that, its disgusting." I reminded Brett when he told me he was going to make me clean his cock after fucking my ass, and then something clicked in my head. You, I pointed to the weasel who held my nose, when his cock was lodged in my throat. I said "you thought it was pretty funny when I couldn't breathe didn't you? Well, payback is a bitch. Get over here." He stuttered, "wwwwwhy me, the other guys fucked you too." I leered at him, and said, "they didn't try to hurt me like you did, asshole." With that, Billy walked over to him, and pushed him over to me.

"On your knees you pussy. Suck my ass off of your friends cock," I said. "No way. I'm not a homo, I'm not sucking any cock, especially one that was in your ass." With that, Billy placed a chokehold on him from behind, forcing him to his knees. I looked him in the face, grabbed his hair, and said, "how does it feel, the air escaping your lungs. Your hair being pulled out of your head. Like it? I don't think so. Either you suck, or Billy will make you pass out. While you are out, I will force all of your buddies to fuck your ass, and cum in your mouth." With that threat, and the oxygen leaving his body, he opened his mouth, taking his buddies cock in his mouth.

"Fuck his face Brett, I want you to cum in his mouth." Brett started pumping his hips, moving his cock in and out of his buddy's mouth, as I gave tips how to stroke and suck. It didn't take long for Brett to cum. I told his buddy, "you better swallow every bit of it." His buddy swallowed it all; along with what little pride he had left. I then handed the messy dildo to Brett, "clean it, now," I commanded. Brett gave me a sick look, closed his eyes, and placed the dildo in his mouth. He started licking and sucking his mess off of my dildo, making a sour face with every lick and cleaned it well. I told him that I was satisfied, and that he could keep the dildo to remind him what an asshole he was tonight. He ran to the bathroom, and understandably, started emptying his guts.

Billy took up a collection from the rest of the guys. He told them they would either pay or he would call the cops. They got together $600, and we headed out of the room. I stopped to say goodbye, and to thank Tommy for getting Billy. I gave him a nice kiss, and we left the room. I thanked Billy's buddies, and we went our separate ways. As we got off of the elevator on our floor. Billy picked me up, and while carrying me to our room, kept apologizing over and over. I told him it wasn't his fault, that those guys deceived us both, and that we did at least teach them a lesson. I was sore, but I was pretty much unharmed.

Billy ran a warm bath for me, and I soaked in it for a while. Billy walked into the bathroom, and handed me a glass of bubbly, sliding into the tub, and sitting behind me. We stayed there for a while, and I felt Billy's cock hardening. I looked at him with a look of disbelief, and said, "I never thought I would say this to you, but there's not a chance in hell that we will have sex tonight." Billy laughed and said, "sorry babe, you just have a natural effect on me, I can't help it." We got out of the tub, and toweled off. Billy then lifted me up again and carried me to bed. He placed me down, kissed me on the forehead. I smiled back at him, and was asleep within five seconds.

sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers