Sinnndy Does Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never fucked Billy’s ass before, we had talked about it, but “only women and homo’s”, take dicks in their asses. “So Billy, does this make you a homo, or a woman? Does this mean that now, you are my bitch?” I said while laughing. “Ha Ha”, was all could muster, as he regained his composure and started pounding Gina’s tush. I was loving it, fucking my man’s ass while occasionally spanking it. “You like my cock don’t you bitch”, I sneered. Billy was silent, while he was a little pissed, he would later tell me that he enjoyed it a little bit, and began to understand why I like anal sex so much. While pumping into Billy’s ass, I reached under him, playing with his balls, tickling and running my fingernails on them. It was a powerful feeling controlling a man this way, in essence, being the man, and I liked having the power, although I did fear the penalty I would have to pay for taking his anal cherry.

While I was having fun with Billy, I had completely forgotten about Maria and John, but soon found out what they were up to, when I felt John’s cock entering my asshole for an encore, as Maria got under him and licked his balls while he fucked me. I guess this is as close to pulling a train as I had ever been before, and it was great. I could tell how Billy felt at this moment, well kind of anyway, pumping his cock into a hot ass, and having a cock fill yours up. Andrew and Billy started filling up Gina’s holes, and John wasn’t too far behind filling my asshole with his cream.

We were all exhausted now, all of us still had to do some packing for our trips back home later today. We all got dressed back up and hugged and kissed, swapping phone numbers and addresses, saying goodbye to each other. Billy and I went downstairs to gamble for the last time, playing blackjack until 6AM, both winning a little spending cash. We then headed back to the room and decided we had to try one more thing. We went to the elevator that went to the top floor. While waiting, I rubbed Billy’s dick through his pants getting him ready. As we got on the elevator, 3 oriental men got on with us. We went in the back of the elevator and as the door closed, Billy dropped his pants, and I lifted my dress jumping into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his cock into my pussy, and I locked my legs around his waist. He started pounding into me hot and heavy as the oriental men were jabbering in their home language, but we pretty much figured they were saying, “crazy Americans”. We didn’t want to get caught by security, so Billy was fucking me with everything he had left, his thrusts hard and powerful, I even felt one of the men in the elevator fondling my ass, but of course, that didn’t bother me.

When we reached the top floor the other men left the elevator, and the door shut. Billy was fucking me even harder now and started to fill my pussy with cum. He then pulled his pants up, and I lifted my dress just as the doors opened on the first floor. We got out of the elevator, both breathing heavily, our hair messed up, and a trail of cum dripping down my legs, what a sight we made. We walked quickly to our elevator with big grins on our faces, went up to our room, finished packing and went to bed. Billy left a 3PM wakeup call, our plane scheduled to take off around 6, and we crashed hard in bed.

We were woken up at three, went downstairs to buffet to eat, called the front desk to get our luggage. We headed to the airport, Billy upgraded again to first class, we really got loaded this time on the flight. We didn’t arrive at O’hare until 11:30 our time, and were both tired. There was a limo waiting for us to take us to Billy’s place. We were pretty quiet the whole ride back, sex was the last thing on either of our minds, and even if it was, I was just way to sore to enjoy it. I took a full week off from sex just to heal up.

It was a trip to remember, I had the best time of my life, and I really had strong feelings for Billy, as much as I didn’t want to admit it, I was falling in love with him. I knew that at some point, things had to slow down a little bit. When we finally got back to Billy’s we went straight to his bedroom, turned the TV on, and fell asleep with happy thoughts and memories filling our heads.

1...67891011