Sinnndy Does Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers

One of the great things about playing at the casinos is that you drink for free when you are gambling. When we got out first drink, I saw Billy tip the waitress a 10 spot. I asked him why he tipped her so well and he told me that if you don’t tip well at the beginning, that it could take an hour to get your next order taken. He told her to keep the beer coming every 20 minutes, I later found out that he was right. She kept bringing our table drinks around every 20 minutes, but didn’t even take the orders of the table next to us, the other table was pissed. After about an hour and a half, Billy was even and I was up $200. Billy decided that it was late, around midnight, and since we had a long day ahead of us that we should turn in. I was ready for action, but Billy knew Vegas, so up to our room we went.

We were in the room for about five minutes, when there was a knock at the door. Billy said, “who the heck could that be? Did you order room service?” I gave him a look of, no, not me. He opened the door, and in walked Andrew and Sheila, that brought a big smile on my face. Billy always has something planned, that’s what I love about him. We started talking about nothing in particular, the nice weather, how cool Vegas looked at night, stuff like that. Billy went to the fridge and broke out a bottle of champagne, filled up four glasses, handed them out, and toasted, “to new friendships”. We clinked glasses and drank up. We chatted for quite a while and finished the second bottle of champagne, everyone was pretty loose. Andrew took Sheila into a corner of the room; he was trying to see how she felt about fooling around with Billy and me. She looked pretty nervous about it, but must have given Andrew the ok. Billy walked over to Sheila, and started giving her a nice passionate kiss. Andrew was standing there, I could see he was a little nervous too, so I walked over to him, took him by the hand, and sat him down on the bed.

I started kissing and licking his ear, I whispered to him, “just relax and enjoy. You can do anything you want to me, and I mean anything. Use me as your love slave, fuck me anywhere, as hard as you want, treat me like the cheap whore that I am”. That was all Andrew needed to hear, he had plenty of experience; being a football player, and having women throw themselves at him because of his profession. He gently brought my face to his, and started french kissing me, sticking his tongue deep into my mouth, tongues swirling around. He was a good kisser and had very strong hands. I took my top and skirt off, and helped him get undressed. I looked over at Billy, he had Sheila’s top and bra off, and was licking her breasts and sucking on her nipples, his hands roaming all over her fine ass.

I pushed Andrew down on the bed and took his hard cock in my hand. It wasn’t as long or thick as Billy’s, maybe 7” long, but it was a nice looking cock. Not every guy has a nice looking cock, I hate uncircumcised cocks; I just don’t like them. Some guys just have so so looking cocks, but Andrew’s was nice looking. It’s hard to explain, I’m sure the ladies reading this understand. Its something about the way they are shaped, I like a cock with a really big head.

I started stroking him, getting him nice and hard. I then teased his head with light licks around the head, teasing his pee hole. I looked up at Andrew’s handsome athletic looking face, he had his hands behind his head and his eyes were closed. At that moment, he didn’t have a care in the world. I looked at his body, ohhh myyyyy, cut like a body builder, with very little hair on his chest. His legs were great too, I love guys with athletic legs, not steroid big, but muscular. I glanced over at Billy, they were both naked now, and I couldn’t see much of her body. She was sprawled out in a chair with her legs spread and Billy between her legs, eating her up with his magic tongue. No one eats pussy like a woman, sorry guys, but its true, get your girlfriend drunk some night and ask her. Mia, my girlfriend, is the greatest cunnilingist in the world, well at least my world, but as guys go, Billy can hold his own, he makes me cum every time he eats me. By the way Sheila was moving her hands in his hair, pushing his head closer, I could tell Billy was having a positive effect on her. I loved watching Billy on his knees, his cute firm ass winking at me while he did his business.

I started to concentrate on Andrew’s cock, licking his shaft on both sides, bobbing my head up and down. I then drew a nice long moan from him as I slowly took his whole shaft in my mouth, my nose at his pubic hair. I surprised him again when my tongue came out and licked his balls. I love being good at sex, I want every guy that I’m with to think that he was with the best, especially when it comes to cocksucking. I didn’t want Andrew to cum just yet, so I slowly withdrew my mouth, sucking and licking his shaft on the way up. I then moved up on the bed, and placed my pussy just above his cock. I got the head of his cock just inside of me and slowly lowered my weight onto him. When I reached bottom, I grinded my hips into him, moving my ass in a circle. I then rose up, just the tip of his cock inside, and again, slowly moved down on top of him. I could tell by his moaning that this was driving him mad. When I rose back up again, he grabbed my hips and slammed me down on him. He lifted my hips back up and I started riding like a runaway filly, on my way down he would pull my hips down hard on him, my ass cheeks made slapping noises on his thighs.

I looked over at Billy and Sheila, she was bent over the chair and Billy was really drilling her, giving her a real rough ride. She was a real moaner, “yessssss, give it to me, Ohhhhh godddddd yessssss, fuck me, ohhhh please, fuck me harder.” It sounded really cool hearing her say these things with her beautiful accent. Andrew got my attention back rolling me over on his back, he did that very well, his cock staying inside of me, and he didn’t miss a beat, pounding away at my pussy with great force. I ran my hands over his strong arms, shoulders and chest, feeling his muscles working while he was fucking my brains out. Billy is in great shape, he has an awesome muscular body, but Andrew is younger and is a professional athlete, this man was a machine. I reached underneath him and ran my fingernails around his balls. This was driving him crazy, because he started to pump me even harder, his eyes were closed, and he had a pleasured look on his face. He announced “sinnndy, I’m gonna cum soon, where do you want it?” I told him to “fill my pussy, I want to feel your cum inside of me, fill me baby”. I then took my hand away from his balls, placed a finger in my mouth, and stuck it in his ass. His eyes opened wide, I don’t think anyone had ever done that to him and he started blasting a load deep inside of my pussy. He collapsed on top of me, and started kissing me, we both looked over to the others and Sheila was sitting on Billy’s lap, in the middle of a deep kiss.

Billy popped open the last bottle of champagne, we all sat there in our glory, checking each other’s bodies out, Andrew and Sheila were now very relaxed. After some light conversation and laughter, I announced that it was time for Sheila to try something new. She looked at me with fear, remembering our earlier conversation. I told her to just relax, and that I would talk her through it. I told her to lie down on the bed, she looked beautiful laying there, her long blonde hair, cascading over her shoulders, her round firm breasts with erect pointy nipples staring at me.

I crawled up to her and started kissing her, she opened her mouth and my tongue went inside, meeting her tongue, kissing her passionately like two lovers who hadn’t seen each other for a long time. She was a great kisser and I take pride in my kissing ability. I moved my tongue away from her mouth, kissing and licking her ears, kissing and nibbling her ear lobes, darting my tongue in and out of her ears. I kissed my way down to her neck, and then lower to her beautiful breasts. Licking and squeezing them, sucking her pointy nipples and lightly nipping them with my teeth, which brought out a low moan. I then did the same to her other breast, this time biting a little harder, bringing out a louder moan, and a “yessssss, that feeeeeels gooooood”. I licked and kissed my way down her body, licking her navel, which was another sensitive spot on her body. I then started the passage downward, glancing over to the boys, who were sitting in the chairs, watching intently, stroking their cocks. I went past her pussy, lightly blowing into it on the way down, licking the inside of her thighs, then to her kneecaps and the under side of her knees, down to her calves, then to her ankles. I then started licking the soles of her feet, licking her toes.

The guys were now standing by the bed, they couldn’t take their eyes off of us. There cocks erect as flagpoles, both men stroking their cocks. I popped her big toe in my mouth, bringing out another, “Ohhhhh yessssss”. I sucked on it like a cock, sucking it and licking it, I then popped her other big toe in my mouth, tracing her toenail with my tongue. I then put all of her toes on her right foot into my mouth, she was really moaning out loud, and she had no idea what I would do next. I then licked my way back up her shapely legs. I lightly touched her pussy with my finger, her pussy was drenched, as was mine. I lightly traced the folds of her pussy with just the tip of my tongue; I could feel her shudder underneath me. I looked back at the guys for a second, smiling. I was surprised to see that Billy was stroking Andrew’s cock and Andrew was doing the same to Billy.

The reason that I was shocked, is that while Billy is the most open person I have ever met, he is as homophobic as most men are. He has nothing against guys having sex with other guys, and he lets me fuck his ass with a strap on every now and then, but when I ask him if he would ever suck a guy, fuck or be fucked by another guy, he always says “NO WAY!” So to see these two strong macho men stroking each other, well it just shocked the hell out of me. Maybe they didn’t completely realize what they were doing, they couldn’t take their eyes off of us, maybe it was just a natural reaction that felt good.

I let Sheila see what was happening, she just smiled, shook her head, and laid back down on the pillow. I started licking her pussy a little harder, slurping my tongue up and down her nice tasting pussy. She was neatly trimmed, and yes guys, the carpeting matched the drapes, if ya know what I mean (wink wink). At this point, I had completely avoided her clit, on purpose of course; I wanted her crazy for me. I told her to turn over and get on her knees with her ass in the air. What a gorgeous ass she had, small, round and firm, just perfect. I started in on her labia again, licking them and sucking on them, and then started to lick upwards. I spread her ass cheeks, revealing a cute small brown asshole winking at me. I took a sniff of her musky scent, I love the smell of a woman’s asshole, I don’t know why, but I get weak in the knees when I do. I started to lightly lick around her asshole, avoiding it with my tongue. I took two fingers and started to slowly fuck her pussy with them. When my tongue finally touched her asshole, she let out a long sigh, like all the air in her body was leaving her. I started lapping and licking her musky hole, all the while alternating between fucking her pussy with my fingers and rubbing her clit with them. She was now moaning loudly and panting, bucking her ass upward into my face. On one of her upward motions, I buried my tongue into her asshole, sticking it in as far as it would go, making swirling motions. She was bucking wildly now; my fingers concentrating on her clit. I pulled my tongue out, her asshole was wide open and relaxed, and I put one finger in and then another. She stopped bucking and was moaning “yessssss, ohhhh yessssss. I let her get used to my fingers and told her to start playing with herself, and then started to fuck her ass with my fingers. She started bucking her hips again.

I pulled my fingers out of her and told her to get on her back, lying with her head at the foot of the bed. When she was positioned properly, I placed my legs around her head and lowered my pussy near her face. She tentatively started exploring my pussy with her tongue, and after a short while, figured out just what to do. She was a natural pussy eater, most women are, we know what we like to have done to us and do that to our lovers. Meanwhile, I had started my assault on her clit, finding the right rhythm. I find the best way to give oral sex to men and women is to lick, blow, kiss and suck everywhere, and when you get a strong reaction, stay there and keep doing it. She copied everything I did to her, women are soooooo smart. She was really driving me over the edge and I was doing the same to her. She was moving around under me, as I was moving on top of her. I was fucking her pussy with my fingers and licking her clit up and down and then side to side, I was so close to cumming. I then took two fingers and slid them into her asshole, and she did the same to me, with my other hand, I gave the thumbs up to Billy, who read my mind.

We both came at about the same time, and as we were both screaming out loud, “ohhhh myyyyy godddd”, in unison, Andrew stuck his cock in my ass, and Billy eased the head of his cock in Sheila’s virgin, but now ready ass. Billy must have told Andrew what to do, because he stuck his cock deep into my bowels and started fucking me hard, slapping my ass cheeks, and gripping my hips tight, slamming his cock hard and deep into me. Billy, knowing that Sheila was new to this was taking it easy on her. He let her get used to the head of his cock, telling her to relax and to open up. I could hear Sheila saying “yessss, stick more of your wonderful cock in my ass, please, give it to me”. Andrew was still pumping me hard while slapping my ass, he was a great lay. Sheila and I started to eat each other’s pussies again; she was an instant expert. Billy had his whole cock inside her, balls deep, he was leaving in there so she could get used to it. I’m sure it hurt because of Billy’s thickness, but Sheila started moaning, “fuck me, fuck my virgin ass, give it to me Billy, pleasssssse”. Billy always listens to his women, so he started to give it to her hard, and by the way she was moaning, we had just created another anal whore like myself. Her sex life would never be the same, it would only get better.

We were both moaning loud and eating each other nicely. We were ready to cum together again, I said to Billy, “Now!” Billy looked at Andrew, he seemed to understand, and within one minute of each other Sheila and I brought each other to a smashing orgasm, and Billy and Andrew filled our asses with cum. The boys pulled their cocks out of our asses, and I took Billy’s into my mouth, and Andrew placed his cock in Sheila’s mouth, and we cleaned our men up.

We all lay in bed together, Sheila and I facing each other, and our men lying behind us. I was stroking her hair and kissing her, while the men had glasses of bubbly in their hands, sharing them with us. I said, “there’s one more thing that we have to do”. “What’s that?” Andrew asked. “You will find out soon”, I replied. Sheila knew what I was talking about, and just smiled.

When the boys looked like they might be ready for another go, I sucked Andrew’s cock and Sheila got Billy ready. When they were both hard as rocks, I told Billy to lay on the bed and then had Sheila mount him. I got behind Sheila and started licking her asshole, sticking my tongue in and out, when I felt she was ready, I said to Andrew, “go get her tiger, her rectum awaits you”. I could tell that he was excited, I’m sure he tried to have anal sex with her before, but was shot down. He eased the head of his cock into her ass, it went in with a pop, and both Sheila and Andrew let out a low moan of pleasure. Like a pro, Sheila pushed her ass backwards, forcing Andrew all the way inside.

Both men started to fuck her and finally found a nice rhythm, working in tandem, pulling out and slamming it back home at the same time. I had to get involved somehow, so I alternately licked the guys’ balls and cocks while they fucked her. It was a hot scene, and Sheila was screaming now, I would have hated to have to room next to ours. Actually I wouldn’t have hated it, I would have knocked on the door and joined my neighbors, but that’s me, those of you who have read my other sexcapades understand. They were really blasting her now, she was screaming obscenities and words I didn’t know existed. Andrew was the first to cum, filling her asshole with his sperm, when he was done, I pulled his cock out of her ass and sucked on it hard, licking it clean. Billy was jackhammering upward and then yelled out that he was cumming. He started shooting his load up inside Sheila’s pussy, and I started licking his cock and her pussy at the same time, waiting for his cum to ooze out of her. I was rewarded quickly, licking and lapping the wonderful combination of both of their juices, it was yummmmmy.

We all laid down on the bed again, all of us spent, it was now 4 in the morning and Billy had plans for us at noon. Andrew and Sheila got up and got dressed, we made plans to get together on Sunday morning. Billy had strict plans for all day Friday and Saturday, so the next time we could possibly get together, would be for brunch on Sunday. We kissed each other goodbye, I gave Sheila’s ass one final squeeze, and they left for their room. We then took off the top sheet on the bed; it was drenched with all kinds of love juice. We laid in bed together, and I asked Billy if he realized that he and Andrew were stroking each others cocks. He looked at me with an “I can’t believe you saw that grin”. “It just happened, I have no idea, and no remorse, just don’t ask me to suck a guy off, it ain’t gonna happen”. We then cuddled, my head resting on his shoulder, and fell asleep within two minutes.

The phone rang at 10AM. I was tired from last night’s activity, so Billy answered it. It was a wake up call that Billy scheduled. “I’m tired, I’m not getting up”, I whined. Billy got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower start, and fell asleep, but that wouldn’t last too long. Billy picked me up screaming and kicking and carried me into the bathroom. He opened the glass door to the shower and pushed me in. “Billy!” I screamed, “you asshole”. The water was freezing, I tried to get out, but the prick was leaning against the door, so I turned the knob on the shower and it heated up pretty quickly. Billy was laughing his ass off, and I was wide-awake now, he opened the door and joined me in the shower. I punched him hard in the arm, he took my arm, pulled it behind my back, and started to spank my ass. I didn’t resist him at all, I liked the spanking, and he wasn’t hitting me too hard anyway.

He released my arm and we continued our shower. I started stroking his half-hard cock, got down on my knees, and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked on it gently, using my tongue on his head, licking it in circular motions. I knew we where short on time, so I started sucking him hard, stroking his shaft with a firm grip. He then grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face furiously, pumping in and out, using my lips like a pussy. In seconds, he was filling my mouth with my creamy breakfast. I stood up, and gave him a creamy good morning kiss, he hates when I do that. “Payback is a bitch”, I said with a laugh. “Ha Ha”, he replied. “We have to hurry if you want to eat before we head out”, he said. Billy told me to wear shorts and a T-shirt. so we got dressed, hit the snack bar, and headed for the entrance of the hotel.

sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers