sinnndy's Latest Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers

We took a little break, i looked at Jodi, she was wide eyed and flushed, i think she was playing with herself while we were fooling around, but i never really got a good look at her. After a while, i pushed Stacy on her back, but this time, i was facing the other way so i could look at Jodi while eating this goddess laying in front of me. Josh got behind me and buried his cock into my dripping pussy. He started slamming into me as i kissed, licked and teased his wife’s yummy pussy. i looked over at Jodi, she stuck out her tongue at me, and i noticed her hand was under her skirt. She was playing with herself, i knew she was turned on. i gave her a come join us look, but she shook her head no, and went on playing.

Josh had his hands on my waist, slamming into me while also pulled me into him. i love getting fucked hard like that, i guess he figured out i liked it rough, he also started using his thumb in my ass. i was having a positive effect on Stacy, she had both hands on my head, pulling me closer to her while moaning and moving her ass all over the bed. Josh pulled out of my pussy, i knew what was coming next as he placed the head of his cock at my backdoor, Jodi must have told him that i love anal sex. He slowly pushed in, so i helped him out by pushing my ass back into him, burying him balls deep in my ass. He started slamming back into me while i slammed back into him, i wanted to scream so badly, but being a mute, i couldn’t. i think that was hardest part of the assignment, i am usually very vocal in bed, and i love dirty talk, it was hard being silent except for a few grunts.

Stacy announced that she was cumming, mmmm, she tasted so sweet. About a minute later, Josh said he was cumming, he then grunted and started filling the condom with his creamy load. i looked over to Jodi, her eyes were closed and her mouth open, she looked really close to cumming, so i hopped off the bed, kneeled in front of her, and helped finish her off with my tongue and my fingers. She had been so close that it didn’t take too long to get her off.

i got all cleaned up as did Jodi. We chatted a bit, Jodi speaking for me. Josh and Stacy hoped we could have an encore performance. Jodi told them that it would have to be up to me, that she would explain their feelings better to me when we were alone. We kissed each other goodbye, and headed out to Jodi’s SUV. My mission was accomplished, but i still had one more thing to do later that evening. I was going to punish Jodi for telling Cheryl about some of my bondage secrets. i wasn’t mad at her, it was just the opposite, but i wanted to learn more about my lover, to find out if she had any submissive tendencies, and how she would react to what i had planned for her later that evening.

We decided to go out to dinner, at a sushi place of course. We had a nice chat on the way to Sushi Kushi Toyo. Jodi said she was jealous of me, that she wished that she had the guts that i did. She said she loved sex, but that i had opened her eyes to new things and to a new way of thinking. She used to think that women like me were sluts, but now had changed her mind. Society made her think that way, but she saw how i carried myself, how while i was submissive, i was also controlling in how i got things my way. She also told me that i would need to give her time to open up to things, that while she is a dancer and is bisexual, that she was pretty naive to the world of sex.

Jodi started dancing in college, she desperately needed the money. Her parents wouldn’t help her and she had to pay for college somehow. She hated dancing back then, but liked the power she has over men now. Her parents were very strict, she couldn’t date until she went to college. Her parents wanted her to go to college and live at home, but Jodi knew she had to get away, so off to college she went without her parents blessing. She had never had sex with a woman until she started dancing at the club she has been at for the last two years. She lived with one of the girls from the club, one night, after some drinking, one thing led to another, and she was hooked on sex with women. She didn’t and still doesn’t trust men, she had been hurt by a guy from college that she thought she was going to marry, until she caught him in bed twice. The first time she forgave him, the second time was with her then, best friend. She had not had sex with a man for 3 years, until she met Billy and me. It was just Jodi and me for a couple of times, then i brought up Billy joining in. Jodi trusted me, and really likes Billy, so she decided to go for it, and now has started dating men again.

We had a nice dinner, if anyone likes sushi and lives in the Chicagoland area, you must go to Lake Forest and try Sushi Kushi, it really is the best sushi place i have ever been to. We also had a couple of sake shooters and beer, so we were a little bit tipsy. We went back to my place and had a nice loving session, it was really a nice change of pace compared to what i did earlier that day.

Jodi was dead tired, she really passed out and was lying on her tummy. I put my plan into action, I used the leather restraints on my bed to secure her hands and her feet. She wasn’t going anywhere, i also placed a blindfold over her eyes. I went into our dungeon to grab some of our toys, a cat-o-nine tails, a paddle and my strapon. I yelled out, Jodi, wake up, she tried to move, but realized she was unable to. She said, “What’s going on sinnndy, I’m not in the mood for any games right now”. I told her that it was payback time for her telling Cheryl what to do to me earlier that day. She started panicking a bit, I told her that it was useless, that she should take her punishment like a good girl. She told me to fuck off, that this wasn’t funny. This was the moment of truth for me, if I really pissed her off, I might lose her as a friend and lover, but i felt this was an important step in our relationship. I’m a pretty good judge of character, I really feel that Jodi is a sub, so I decided to go for it.

I started using the cat-o-nine tails on her very lightly. I didn’t want to hurt her or scare her off, but I wanted her to feel it. She was getting pissed, so I decided to use a ball gag on her, which she didn’t seem to like too much. I then started telling her that she was my slave, that after tonight, she would do whatever I wanted her to do. I then broke out the paddle and started hitting her a little harder with each swat. She was feeling it, but I was still not really hurting her. After a while, I swatted her, and then stuck two fingers into her pussy, she was dripping wet. I removed the ball gag and said, “so you like this you little slut, don’t you?” She replied, “dammit sinnndy, untie me, this is not funny, i hate this.” She was lying, I could tell by the way she reacted when I hit her ass with the paddle, and the fact that she was dripping wet.

I put on the strapon, and placed it at her labia, teasing her with it. I then said, “you want my cock, don’t you slut.” She told me that she wanted me to untie her and leave her alone, so I kept the of my plastic friend right at the passageway to her pussy, sometimes letting just the tip go inside, and then pulling it back out. I teased her like this for about ten minutes, until she finally screamed, “God dammit sinnndy, fuck me already!” I said, “what’s the magic word?” She said, “pleaaassse, please fuck me.” “Hmmm”, I said, “that isn’t really the respect I am looking for slut.” I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, making enough noise for her to know I was nowhere near her. She whined, “sinnndy, come back, please, you can’t leave me like this, come on, please. Ok, please fuck me Mistress, i need you sooo bad, please Mistress.” That was what I was waiting for, so I came back into the room, the nice thing about a strapon is, you never have to worry about hardon problems.

i buried my cock deep inside of her, slamming into her like I liked men slamming into me. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, “fuck me Mistress, please give it to me, ohhhh fuck, that feels so gooooood.” That was really unusual for Jodi, she is very reserved when making love, and rarely used cuss words in public or private. When it’s just the two of us having sex, it is usually soft and sweet, which is a nice change of pace for me, but now I was giving her what she really needed in her life, a good hard fucking. I started fucking her the way that Billy fucks me, slapping her ass and pulling her hair, calling her a worthless slut and a fucking whore. She was meeting my strokes by pushing her ass up as hard as she could, no one had ever fucked her like this, and when I sensed she was close, I buried a finger deep into her ass, bringing her over the edge, her orgasm coming on like she had never experienced before. She told me that it was a multiple one, it lasted for about 2 minutes, she told me she even blacked out for a couple of seconds.

We were both breathing very heavily, I untied her and took the blindfold off and held her in my arms. “Thank you sinnndy, Thank you for one of the best days of my life, i love you sinnndy, i really do.” That was really unexpected, but I really cared for her, and told her I loved her too, I really did. We cuddled for quite a while, it was really weird for me to be in such a dominant role. I kind of liked it, but could never imagine liking it with men. I like men to be men, to be in control, but with women, switching every now and then is kind of cool. It was really special being that it was with someone that I cared about like Jodi. We fell asleep with Jodi’s head on my arm, I usually don’t like a lot of contact when I’m sleeping with Billy, but this really had been a special day.

sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers
12