Sins of a Sinner Ch. 02

Story Info
Paula thinks she is clear from Mark.
4.6k words
4.48
92.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

This is just one chapter in a longer story. For character background and storylines, please check out earlier chapters. I hope you enjoy.

*

Paula's mind raced as she drove towards home. Her thoughts spiraled as she tried to put into meaning the events that just happened over the last 2 hours. One thing was for certain, her life would never again be the same. "What am I going to do? How did this happen?" She pushed down on the gas and sped towards her family, waiting for her to join them for dinner, and away from the man who had just shaken her world to the depths of her soul.

"I should have never taken that money. I should've replaced it, made more of an effort to put it back" she thought. "I should've hid it better. How did he find it? I could lose my job. He could put me in jail." Jail. How could she go to jail? "Emily. Paul." She thought of her children, the only reasons she took that money to begin with, and the shame and embarrassment they would feel because of her.

Anxious, she pushed the button to switch on another CD. As Paula heard Faith sing, 'I can feel you breathe', her thoughts changed. "How can I ever look at George again? I broke my vow to him in front of God. He'll see it in my face." She looked down at her left hand as it gripped the steering wheel. All she could think about was that man's cum smothering the ring that George had placed on her finger 24 years ago. Her stomach turned.

She loved her husband. He was the only man in her life, the only lover she had known. George was not the greatest provider. They always seemed to be just one step ahead of the next bill, but Paula knew that George loved her.

In turn, after all of these years, Paula's heart still skipped a beat whenever she heard his voice. She had always been faithful to him. In all honesty, it wasn't really that much of a sacrifice for her. George was everything to Paula. And she had betrayed him.

She felt her stomach turn again, afraid she was going to vomit. She saw a McDonalds ahead and pulled into the parking lot. Quickly, she went into the restroom and washed her hands. She scrubbed her wedding ring to be sure that all of that man's semen was off of her hands, especially her ring. Splashing some water on her face, she looked in the mirror, composed herself, went back to her car and continued home.

She drove past the church where George preached Tuesday and Thursday evenings. "I've sinned. I've broken the Lord's commandments. I've stolen. I've lied. I've been unfaithful. I'm so sorry. God, please forgive me. Please give me the strength to be the person you want me to be." Paula prayed. She prayed harder than she had ever prayed before.

Paula had gone against her values and convictions. "How did this happen to me?" There was one thing Paula was always certain of and that was that she was a good person. She was a good Christian woman who would never break her wedding vows. Her faith was central to whom Paula Thornton was and now she had violated those sacred cornerstones of her religion. "Please God. Give me the strength to right these wrongs. Give me the strength to beat this devil."

Paula thought of Mark. "The Devil. Satan. How could anyone be so cold and heartless? Perverted? Sick? Disgusting? Filthy? Degenerate." She felt nothing but contempt for that man. He truly was the devil. "My boss." Her mind raced again. "How can I go to work and see that sleazebag every day?"

Then she remembered his words to her, "You're my little slut now." Again, her stomach turned. How could anyone say that to her? She felt her eyes begin to well up.

It finally registered with Paula that he was not finished playing his sick and twisted game with her. "How far would he take this?" she thought.

And then she remembered something else he had said to her. "Come back to work on Monday but this time, I want your pussy shaved for me." Her stomach churned faster at the memory of his voice.

"That filthy pig saw me. He saw my vagina. He saw me touching myself. Masturbating. He made me do those dirty things." Turning down the block, she saw her house and pulled into the driveway.

As Paula turned the engine off, she felt the dried juices on the inside of her thighs, the last remnants of her orgasm. The cool air slid up her dress as she opened the car door and stepped out, touching her where her panties should have been. Stopping at the door, she took one last moment to compose herself, one last deep breath, and walked.

*************************************************************************** Mark closed the car door as he slid inside. His shirt tugged at his waist as he sat down, the dried cum pulling at his pubic hair. He smiled at the thought of what had just unfolded in his office only a few minutes ago.

It was his first orgasm since he found out his ex-wife had cheated on him and served him with those damn divorce papers. How long had it been? "Too long" is the only answer that made sense to him. He turned the key in the ignition, put the car into drive and drove off into the night.

Mark thought of Paula. He was surprised as to how sexy he found her to be. He had always been attracted to younger woman. The cheerleader type. Smaller, athletic women. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Women who like to dress in skimpier clothing, showing off their assets. Like Cheryl.

But Paula, she was different. She was older of course, but there was something else there. At first, Mark could only guess as to what her body looked like and, since their little meeting, he was now sure. "For an old married woman, she's pretty fucking hot" he thought. "Those tits are perfect. And her ass. Mmmmmmm." He felt his cock getting hard again. Yes, she was pretty fucking hot, an absolute MILF hidden beneath those glasses and frumpy clothes.

But there was something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. He thought about Paula as he drove. Turning off the air conditioning, he lowered the window. The warm evening air rushed inside the Lexus as he drove. Breathing deeply, he turned down the boulevard towards his rented home.

Paula. He remembered the look in her eyes, the blend of shame, embarrassment, humiliation, sadness, contempt, anger, surrender and excitement. What was it? He felt his cock shift inside his boxers as Nickelback sang to him. That last emotion in Paula's eyes, darting in and out of her expressions. That's what got him. Her sensuality.

He smiled at the realization. He knew it was there inside her. Hidden, deep behind all of those other feelings and emotions, was a burning sensuality. That's why he found her so attractive. He could sense it in her before he could realize or understand it.

Mark continued on into the night. He wasn't really hungry and not in much of a hurry to get home. "For what? Watch another lousy movie?" He didn't feel much like going out to a bar either, but rather enjoyed basking in the afterglow of his encounter.

His mind replayed the events as they occurred. How Paula looked as she stood before him, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Mark thought about his first glimpse of her large chest, encased in that ridiculously unattractive bra. He envisioned how it fell off of Paula's tits when she reached behind and unclasped the hooks. "God, those tits are soooo big and round." His cock stiffened more.

He remembered how she lifted her skirt, the sight of her ass in those panties. He remembered spanking her and how much it aroused her. And how much it aroused him. His mind drifted. He loved the feeling of control. That's it, control. Not really about causing her any pain but more about being in control. He loved it that Paula did what he told her to do, not because she wanted to but because she had to.

It was not just the control over her, but the power that came with it. That's what was so fucking hot. He made her do things she had never done with another man. Her reactions told him so. She would never do anything like that on her own. She would have to be forced to do those things, against her own free will. She would never spread her pussy like that, not for anyone, or fuck herself like that, suck on her own gorgeous tit like that, in front of anyone, ever. And she certainly would not jack anyone off. Well, not now, now that she is married. There might have been a time or two when she was younger and dating, but certainly not now. Mark smiled as the night got darker.

He thought about Cheryl. He was never like that with her. He had wanted to get a bit more aggressive in their lovemaking. He had suggested tying each other up once or twice, only to be met Cheryl's disapproval. He remembered the time he playfully smacked her ass while fucking her from behind and how mad she got at him. That was the last of any of that kind of goofing around.

They had tried different positions. They even did some public stuff, but it was all at Cheryl's initiation. Mark tried to be the 'perfect' man for her. Not trying to be someone else other than himself but rather trying to put her wants first. The whole "on-a-pedestal" thing.

Maybe that's where he fucked up. He gave her what she said she wanted. "Obviously, it wasn't what she wanted otherwise she wouldn't have been fucking someone else" he thought. He should have given her what she needed, "but what the hell was that?"

Mark thought back to Paula and what she had done in front of him. The memory of her as she lifted her skirt, crying, as she slid her finger into her pussy, burned in his brain. He saw how her eyes could not suppress her desire as her orgasm built. He saw her explode in front of him. How she came all over the file in his briefcase.

Mark thought, "That's what she needs." Don't hide that passion and sensuality but get all of that out of her. Mark decided that was exactly what he was going to do. His weekend was beginning to look better already and he couldn't wait for Monday morning. He sped off into the night, with no real destination in mind.

*************************************************************************** Paula's weekend was anything but enjoyable. She was late for dinner on Friday, but George hadn't really paid much attention. He was busy watching some rerun on TV. Emily, her 18 year old daughter, was out with her friends enjoying her last summer before college. Sixteen year old Paul had been busy working his summer job, nights and weekends at a local pizza parlor. "So much for dinner with the family" she thought.

Paula had taken a long shower, trying to wash away her shame and humiliation from her encounter with her boss. She almost rubbed her breasts raw with that washcloth, trying to wash all of his semen from her nipples and cleavage. She took her necklace off and washed it, in case any semen had touched her cross, again and again, in the sink with jewelry cleaner. Paula and George spoke very little that night. She tried to avoid him, busily doing the chores that were left undone during the week when she was working.

Saturday morning, George woke up with his usual erection. After a quick kiss with his morning breath, he pushed up her nightgown and unceremoniously rolled on top of her. Paula felt him enter her and after a few minutes she began to feel the lubrication building. George thought he was being a good lover for her, as he always held out as long as he could.

However, every time Paula started to feel her orgasm build, she pictured her boss staring at her, watching her do those dirty things, and the feeling passed. George finally could hold out no further. He came, filling her with his sperm, and lay down on her chest as she wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his neck as he rolled off of her onto his back. They lay there for a moment, saying nothing until he spoke, "I'm going to take a shower."

Paula spent the rest of the weekend avoiding him and the kids. However, she could not avoid the memory of that orgasm. That orgasm with that man. The orgasm unlike any she had had in her life. More intense than any orgasm she had with George. Paula prayed for God's help. She prayed a lot, almost all of the time in fact.

It was during church on Sunday morning when she determined she would quit her job. She would take any job she could find, but there was no way she was going back to work with that man. "I'm getting my life back" she thought.

True to her word, she called up the office Monday morning at 8:01 and told the receptionist Amy that she was quitting. Paula asked her if she would please let everyone know and wished her good luck as she said goodbye. "It'll be tight money-wise for a while but we'll make it" she said to herself.

She dressed as she typically had dressed for work in a conservative blouse and skirt. She put her cell phone in her purse, got in her car and left for the local temporary employment agency. She spent the morning filling out forms and paperwork in the hopes that work would quickly come her way. She left the employment office shortly after lunch. Feeling hungry, she stopped at a local diner for a quick bite to eat.

Paula, for the first time in a long time, felt relaxed. The stress she had been carrying all weekend seemed to have been washed away and she thought, "I'm going to make it." She thought that, over time, she would be able to get past this and her relationship with George could get back to where it was.

No, not where it was, but better. She knew what she had with him and would do anything to protect their love. She finished her lunch and took the check to the cashier. Putting her wallet back in her purse, she noticed that she had a text message on her phone. Paula did not recognize the number as she opened it; 'If you are not in my office by 4:00 PM today, the police will be at your door before dinner.' In shock, Paula walked outside, opened her car door and sat down inside.

Minutes passed as she sat there, staring ahead. The hope she had felt just a few moments ago was replaced by inevitable doom and dread. The familiar feeling of surrender was coming over Paula and she was at a loss on how to prevent it. Her mind began to race again. "What can I do? I can't go through this again. Please God. Help me." All of those thoughts and more bombarded her in an endless stream of consciousness.

Paula started up her car and drove around, thinking, planning what she should do. All the while, time was ticking on. Soon it was 3:45 and she found herself in the parking lot of her employer. Much like a sleep walker, she moved through the lobby and entered the office lost in a haze. She cringed as she asked Amy, "Please ask Mr. Sawyer if I may see him."

As she walked towards his office door, she heard a smiling Amy say to her "Welcome back Paula." Paula found herself standing in Mark's office.

Mark sat in his chair, blinds semi-closed, staring at Paula as she entered his office. No, not staring, but glaring at her. He just sat in his chair not speaking as she stood inside his office door. Moments seemed like lifetimes.

Paula's mind began to race again with thoughts about their last meeting and all of the fear, anxiety and intensity that came with it. Slowly, she began to focus, almost willing herself to regain control. She closed the door behind her and softly spoke. "Please, let me be." She looked at him, her eyes searching for a glimmer of compassion.

She found none in Mark's glare. In a low, calm, forceful voice, Mark replied, "You don't listen very well, do you?" Paula stood in the doorway, afraid to move from the safety of the only exit, her feet seemingly frozen in place.

"Did you really think this would just end with you quitting? You owe me and I own you now. You will leave when I tell to. Until then, don't even think about it. You know, I have no regret about turning you over to the police. So don't ever pull another fucking stunt like this again. Do you understand me?"

Paula stared at the carpet in front of here, her eyes following the flowing pattern and slowly nodded her head. Without raising her head, she quietly pleaded, "Please leave me alone. I promise, I won't say anything to anyone and I'll put the money back. But please, don't make me do any of those things again. Don't make me do that again. I love my husband. "

Sternly, Mark replied, "Who said anything about love? I don't give a shit who you love. You took something and now you have to pay. And you'll keep paying until I say we're even. Understand?"

Paula started to cry, "Please don't. I don't want to. I hate you for doing this to me. Leave me alone and we can just work together. But don't make me do those dirty things anymore."

Mark felt a small, devilish smile cross his lips. "Your head and your heart say no now, but your pussy said yes then."

She cringed at his words, not replying and trying not to show any reaction.

"You will never admit it to me, but you loved it. Your body loved the way you showed yourself to me. The way you acted. How wet you got from fucking yourself. You came harder than anytime in your life. You'll never admit it, but I know it's true. Acting like a slut, it made you so hot. You came all over my desk. I can still smell your pussy juices when I sit here. And I know how you loved to feel my cock exploding in your hand."

More tears as she said, "No. It's not true. I hate you for blackmailing me. You disgust me and I pray that God forgives you for what you have done."

Smiling, he replied, "God brought us together. I'm here to help you, help you bring out what you've kept buried inside you your whole life. I didn't make you do anything. I just made you finally accept who you really are inside. I allowed you to be that slut you keep bottled up deep inside of you. Begging to be let out and used. Your pussy knows I'm right even if you won't admit it to me."

Paula's mind raced. "That son of a bitch. How can he say these things to me? Treating me like this," she thought.

Through her tears, a strange sense of calm captured Paula. As much as she hated it and didn't want to face it, Paula had to admit to herself there was just a slight bit of truth in what he said. She never had an orgasm like that in her life. It felt so good, the kind of climax that she read about in those romance novels. Looking up at Mark, she said nothing. "The bastard is just grinning at me" she thought.

His eyes moved slowly over her body, down to her chest. "Your nipples are hard slut. I bet your pussy is getting wet too. Isn't it?"

Paula looked down and, indeed, her nipples poked out through, clearly visible even through her blouse and brassier. She could feel it building again, the slow rolling, rumbling deep within her sex. Her body was betraying her yet again. "No. Not again" she thought. "Please God. Help me" she silently prayed. She shook her head hard as she stared back down at the floor.

Mark laughed slightly, "You can tell me anything you want, but your pussy and I know the truth."

"No. Please, don't talk to me like that. I'm a good, respectable woman. Please, leave me alone" she pleaded.

Ignoring her, Mark said "Come over here, away from that door." Paula stood there for a long time and then slowly, soooo slowly, began to cross the room towards him. She found herself standing in front of his desk. He swiveled in his chair to the side and said "here."

Tears welled in her eyes behind her thin framed glasses yet again as she moved around his desk, hands held together in front of her, her eyes fixed to the carpet as she walked. She stood in front of him as he sat in his chair.

"Lift up your skirt and show me your panties. Let's just see how wet your pussy is." The tears began to roll down her cheeks, her glasses sliding just a bit down her nose as Paula found herself reaching down and lifting her skirt up to her waist. She looked away, holding her skirt there for him.

Mark leaned forward, his face only inches away from her panties. "Wal-mart" he thought again as he eyed the fabric. He could feel the heat radiating from her. He could also see a small wet spot. Looking up to her face he said, "I knew your pussy couldn't lie to me. You're getting wetter by the second."

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12