Sins of a Sinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Shock crossed Paula's face. Mark let out a small puff of air, blowing it at her vagina. She could feel the coolness of his breath as it crossed the moistened fabric. Humiliated, Paula began sobbing harder. "Tuck your skirt into the waistband." She could feel herself responding to his commands almost unconsciously.

It seemed to Paula that she had no control, that something else was in charge of her actions. Was it a demon? Paula had no will to fight against him, be it Mark or the devil. "Or were they the same?" she thought.

Mark looked up at Paula and saw the humiliation and resignation in her face. "Pull your panties aside" he ordered. He sat and watched as Paula's hand moved between her legs, as her fingers slowly slipped inside the leg band and pulled the material to the left. He could see her pussy, the swollen lips, the small moisture on them, and her pubic hair.

"I told you to shave your pussy for me, didn't I slut?" With that, he slapped her ass hard through her skirt and panties.

A tearful "Yes sir. I'm sorry" was her reply.

"You'll shave your pussy for me tonight. This is the last time I'm going to tell you. Do you understand slut?" She nodded her head as she looked away.

"Lick your finger." Paula raised the middle finger on her left hand to her mouth. She started slowly licking the tip of her finger, her tongue lightly flicking up and down the sides and tip.

"Suck it. Put it in your mouth." He watched as she put her finger in her mouth, as her lips wrapped around her finger. "That's it slut. Get it nice and wet." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sucked and licked her finger.

"Put it in your pussy slut." He sat and watched as she spread her legs a bit. Sat and watched as Paula's wet finger slipped between her swollen lips and pushed inside. "That's it slut. Fuck yourself like you know you want to."

She slowly began to slide her finger in and out, holding her panties aside with one hand, while she worked her pussy with the other. Mark saw her thighs began to quiver as she continued sliding her finger deeper and deeper in her pussy. Looking up, he saw Paula's face, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted, as a small moan escaped.

"Mmmmmm, that's it slut. Fuck that pussy for me. Use two fingers." Without hesitation, Paula slipped her middle finger next to the other and began sliding them in and out. He stared as her fingers curled up, up against the underside of her pubic bone, instinctively seeking her g-spot. Her fingers glistened with the moisture from her pussy. Paula started to pump her hips slightly, meeting the movement of her fingers.

Only inches from his face, Mark watched as Paula fucked herself. He could see her lips stretched around her fingers as they slid in and out. She began to hump her hand, bending and straightening her knees with each thrust, bouncing up and down as she fucked herself. He could see her nipples, harder still through her blouse and bra.

And he could see the red bud of her clit as she rode her fingers. He saw it rise and fall, pushing out from the folds of her pussy lips. Paula began to moan louder and louder, her orgasm building, coming faster.

Mark reached out and swiped his finger across her clit as Paula's fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Her body jumped at the contact. He slowly rubbed her clit with his finger and her moans became deeper and quicker. Mark massaged her clit with his fingers as Paula continued to ride hers.

"Come for me slut" as he rolled her clit between his fingers. Paula's orgasm shot through her body. Juices flowed out of her pussy, drenching her hand. Wave after wave, spasm after spasm, Paula's wetness poured from her pussy as she came. Her knees buckled slightly and she quickly regained her balance.

Paula slowly opened her eyes, only to see Mark staring up into them through her wire rimmed glasses. She watched as he took his finger, brushed it against her dripping wetness, put it in his mouth and tasted her juices.

"Mmmmm." Mark sat back in his chair, his eyes locked on Paula's, as he sucked his finger clean.

"Your pussy tastes soooo good slut." His words seemed to shock her back to reality. She quickly let go of the leg band of her panties and pulled her skirt from the waist. The moisture from her fingers, the reminder of her orgasm, brushed and dried against the dark material of her skirt.

Mark slowly removed his finger from his mouth and said "Tomorrow morning at 8:01, I'm going to ring your desk phone. If you do not answer it, I'll hang up, call the police and be done with you. When you do answer it, I'll tell you to come into my office and show me. If you don't lift your skirt and show me your shaved pussy, I'll pick up the phone, call the police and be done with you. Do you understand?"

Paula looked at the floor and nodded her head. "Good. Now, go home and close the door on your way out." Mark watched as Paula, head lowered, picked up her purse and closed his door behind her. He looked at his finger again and raised it to his lips, tasting the last of Paula's orgasm.

"Mmmmm."

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12