Sins of a Sinner Ch. 03

Story Info
Paula's degradation and humiliation continues.
4.9k words
4.56
123.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

This is just one chapter in a longer story. For character background and storylines, please check out earlier chapters. I hope you enjoy.

*

Paula didn't sleep much that night, a myriad of thoughts and emotions swirling inside her. She tossed and turned all night. "Poor George probably got no sleep either" she thought as she made breakfast. Poor George indeed! Paula felt such shame and regret for what she had done to him.

She also worried about how much more shame and humiliation Mark had in store for him. She thought about last night, about how she locked the bathroom door, took off her panties and shaved everything down there as Mark had commanded. It took her some time, as she was not used to shaving in that delicate area and when she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her face reddened as she saw her exposed slit staring obscenely back at her.

She quickly took her shower and felt a strange sensation as the warm water flowed over her now bald sex. The soft cottony material of her panties sliding across her skin felt strange as well. Her husband hadn't noticed as they dressed for bed. He kissed her goodnight and cradled her head to his shoulder and chest, as he had every night since their wedding 24 years ago. Poor George had no idea of what was going on inside her panties as he slept.

Paula quickly dressed for work that morning, wearing her usual conservative dark, mid-calf length skirt, yellow cotton blouse and low heeled shoes. She nervously drove toward her office, her mind racing at the thoughts and possibilities of what was in store for her today. She prayed as she drove, "Please God. Don't let him do those things to me today. Please don't make go through any of this again. Please forgive me. I'm sorry I've sinned against you. Please forgive me. Please don't let me do what he tells me to do today. Please God. Save me."

Her car pulled into the parking lot and she looked at her watch, 7:55. Paula quickly walked inside, not making eye contact but only saying hello to Donna and Amy as she moved to her cubicle. From there, she could see Mark's office door was closed. She cringed when her phone rang and she looked at the clock on the wall over her desk, 8:01. It rang again, a third time, then another before Paula picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"Come to my office and show me" was all his voice said as he hung up on her. Paula slowly rose from her desk and, with her head down, walked towards Mark's office. She knocked on his door and entered. Turning around to close the door, Paula stood there for a moment, back towards his desk, staring at the familiar carpet. Taking one last deep breath, she turned to face him. Saying nothing, she slowly walked forward, stopping just in front of his desk.

Without looking up saying anything, Paula reached down and lifted her skirt up to her waist. She stood there for what seemed like an eternity, and then looked up at him. He sat there, looking at her, saying nothing until finally, "It's hard to see through those panties. Take them off."

Looking back down, Paula released the hem of her dress and reached for the waistband of her panties, lowering them and the dress as well. She pushed them to her ankles, slowly stepping out of them one leg at a time. Slowly, embarrassed and ashamed, Paula reached back down and lifted her dress above her waist. She could feel the air conditioned coolness on her freshly shaved sex. She was humiliated, standing there like that, being 'inspected' by this pig. For a long time, neither one spoke.

Finally, Mark said "Your pussy looks really pretty today. Nice, thick, full lips. Give me your panties." Paula quickly looked at Mark, shocked and disgusted by his words, and dismayed at his latest command.

"Give you my panties? What am I supposed to wear today? I can't walk around without any panties today. That's so cheap and vulgar."

Mark looked up at Paula from behind his desk. "I said, give me your panties. You can come back here at 5:00, at quitting time, to get them back. But today, you'll work without them. Only you and I will know that you're naked under that skirt. Your pussy looks so soft and smooth. It would be a shame to cover it up." He reached his hand out towards Paula and motioned for her to give them to him.

"Come on. I don't have all day." Paula cringed again as she placed the still warm panties in his hand. Mark looked down at them, smiled, and slowly began to open and examine them. With disgust and repulsion, Paula looked away. Silently, she vowed to never wear those panties again.

Mark smirked and said, "Get back to work." He watched as she shuffled towards his office door.

Paula slowly walked back to her desk, her head held low again and trying hard not to cry. She felt very strange without panties. She was sure everyone in the office was watching her as she walked, sure that everyone could tell what was going on beneath her skirt. She could feel her face reddening with each step. Her face was flushed with embarrassment and, to Paula's surprise, arousal. The movement of her thighs, combined with the swaying of the material from her skirt against her hairless vagina and naked bottom, felt good to Paula. She sat down at her desk and tried to focus on her computer screen.

As the day went by, co-workers stopped at her cubicle to welcome her back. Everyone it seemed. Paula had always been well-liked at work and she called some of them her best friends. Friends like Donna and Amy. Amy, the office receptionist, stopped by her cube and chatted with her during her break. Of course, the big question was why she quit yesterday. Paula told Amy she just had a bad weekend and was frustrated. "Good thing Mark called you yesterday. I knew he could talk you into coming back. He really is a good guy. Cute too!"

Paula tried not to flinch too noticeably at Amy's words. If she only knew what the bastard was doing to her. The dirty things he made her do. How could she think he was cute and a good guy? 'That filthy pig!' Paula thought to herself.

Of course, Amy was young, 27 to be exact. And, to be honest, Mark was good looking by anyone's standard. Tall, athletic, dark hair, blue eyes and those dimples that all the women in the office seemed to be whispering about. 'If she only knew what a degenerate he was. Pervert,' Paula thought as Amy returned to her desk.

She tried to focus on her job yet her mind wandered again. Paula kept going over and over the events of the past few days. 'Why was he doing this to me?' she asked. Sure, he had caught her and blackmailed her to make her do those obscene things.

She looked at Amy, as cute as she was in her short skirt and high heels. 'Why wouldn't he just hit on her instead? She's much cuter than me. An old, married, mother of 2 - why me?' she thought. Strangely, Paula felt flattered by his attention. Sure he was a pig, a filthy, disgusting pervert. Yet he pursued her. He could have any woman he wanted. Well, just about any woman.

It was then that Paula noticed she was gently squeezing her thighs together, and that it felt good. She felt a tingle in her vagina as well as moisture building. Alarmed, Paula silently prayed, "Please God. Help me through this day. Save me from that demon."

Paula never realized just how truly long 9 hours could be or how many emotions she could feel in that time. Shame, nervousness, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, resentment, disgust and repulsion mixed to interrupt Paula throughout the day as she tried to focus her energies on her accounts.

However, each emotion she experienced eventually led her back to the most alarming one -- arousal. Paula was aroused all day. Her thighs were a bit sore from the frequency she had been squeezing them together. Her skirt brushed her shaved vagina and bare bottom cheeks each and every time she moved. She could feel an occasional rush of cool air up between her thighs. Worst of all, her vagina was staying moist.

As 5:00 approached, Paula again prayed, 'Please God. Save me. Save me from that devil. And myself. Please God. Help me.' Paula could not stomach leaving her panties with that man. She may never wear them again, but she could not leave them with him, as some sort of twisted 'trophy.' She rose from her desk and walked toward Mark's office. As the minute hand swept past 12 and the hour hand touched 5, Paula knocked on the door.

"Come in." Paula closed the door behind her as she entered his office.

Mark sat behind his desk as he always had, head against the backrest, his hands folded in front of him with his elbows on the arms of his leather chair. He stared at her for a long time. 'She just oozes sensuality,' he thought to himself as his eyes moved over her body. Paula's vulnerability and insecurity intensified his feeling of power over her. Mark's cock began to swell inside his boxers as before.

She could feel his stare burning over her. She could also feel her body beginning to betray her once again. Her nipples stiffened and her vagina began to moisten. Her cheeks reddened, flushed with arousal and humiliation. She stared again at her friend, the carpet. "Yes?" was his only reply.

'Oh my God!' she thought. 'Please don't make me ask.' Neither one spoke for some time.

"Well, what is it? I'm very busy."

Paula swallowed nervously. "Mr. Sawyer? It is 5:00. Please, can I have my panties back?" Shame, embarrassment and humiliation washed over her. Blushing, her eyes burned into the floor as she begged them not to weep.

"What panties are you talking about? I don't remember any panties. Describe them for me," was his reply. Paula stood before Mark, staring at him from behind her wire rimmed glasses as he sat there, smirking at her.

Her mind raced, 'That miserable son of a bitch. He's going to make me describe my own panties to him.' Wave after wave of shame, degradation and humiliation washed over her. Slowly, almost methodically, Paula could feel her will beginning to crumble.

Her mind began to search for words, but before she could speak, Mark asked "Do your panties match your bra?" Paula looked down again, staring at the floor through her wire rimmed glasses, and slowly nodded her head.

"Well then, show me your bra so I can identify your panties. Take off your blouse."

Paula felt her eyes tearing up again. With almost no hesitation, only with resignation to the inevitable, Paula began to unbutton her blouse. First one, then another, then another, and another until finally the last button opened. Paula looked up at Mark as he leered at her.

He scratched his chin, "No. I still can't tell. Take off your blouse for me." She pulled her blouse from her skirt and slid it off of her shoulders, throwing it on the chair as before. Paula did not even try to cover her breasts. She just looked away, waiting for his next words.

"No, no, I still can't tell. Better take your bra off and give it to me," were Mark's only words. He held his hand out, just as he had when she gave him her panties before. Paula reached behind and unclasped her bra, the weight of her breasts seemed to push the undergarment from her body. She slipped her brassier off and handed it to Mark.

Mark took Paula's bra in his hands and stared at it for a moment. His finger slid inside the large round cups, tracing the seam beneath each nipple. He raised it to his face and rubbed the material across his cheek. "Still warm from your big tits" he said to Paula. She only cringed at his words, refusing to look up at him. She could feel her nipples beginning to stiffen in the cool air of his office.

"I think your tits like me. Especially those big, thick nipples. They always get so hard for me. Lift your tits up for me. Hold them together." Mark watched as Paula took one large tit in each hand and held them out towards him, lifting them up and together as he had ordered. His cock began to stiffen as he watched her. Paula's cleavage was deep and full as she continued looking down at the carpet, her glasses balancing on the end of her nose.

"Play with your tits for me." Paula could feel herself responding to his words. Her fingers gently and softly began to caress her round, full breasts. The skin soooo soft and smooth. She watched as her fingers moved towards her obscenely stiff nipple. She could feel her fingers slowly rolling her it, tugging, pulling it harder. The more she manipulated her breast the wetter she became. Paula began to tingle between her legs as she switched from nipple to nipple, massaging, squeezing, pinching and pulling each one harder and harder.

Mark watched as Paula played with her nipples and saw as her lips part slightly. He heard the small, almost inaudible moan as she gently tugged. His cock grew harder and harder in his pants. "Suck on your tits for me." He watched as Paula lifted a large breast to her lips. He watched as she placed the nipple near her mouth, her tongue slip between her parted lips and reach out for it. He saw her tongue gently lick her nipple, slowly working a small circle around the tip.

Paula's knees almost buckled but she quickly righted herself and continued licking. "I said suck it." Paula opened her mouth and lowered it towards her warm flesh. She sucked the whole nipple into her mouth. Sucking and licking her nipple, Paula let out a small moan into her flesh. Mark watched as Paula licked and sucked her tit. First one, then the other, back and forth. Paula closed her eyes as she greedily licked and sucked her tits. He could see her legs beginning to shake beneath her skirt.

"I bet your shaved pussy is soaked for me, isn't it slut?" Paula pulled her head up from her nipple, mouth still open, glasses askew and simply nodded at Mark.

"Come here and show me." Paula lowered her breasts and tried to steady herself as she moved around his desk. Mark put his hands on Paula's hips and guided her to sit on his desktop.

"Lift your skirt for me." Paula stared at Mark through her wire rimmed glasses as she lifted the hem of her skirt up around her waist.

"Spread your legs for me slut." Mark stared at her vagina as Paula followed his commands. He could see the moisture between her legs, Paula's arousal as her pussy lips swelled before him.

He looked up at her as she stared down at him, her mouth slightly open, skin flush, nipples hard. 'My God, she's a fucking vision,' he thought. His eyes moved slowly back down her body to between her legs.

"Spread your pussy for me." He watched as her fingers pulled her lips apart. Her wetness even more evident as Paula spread her pussy lips wide, revealing her tender, pink opening. The bud of her clit peeking out from beneath the folds of her hood, she stared at him while his eyes devoured her sex.

'My God, this is so dirty. But I'm so fucking turned on,' she thought.

"Your pussy looks so fucking good slut. Let's see how it tastes," and, before Paula could respond, Mark leaned in and slowly licked up between her outstretched pussy lips and along her opening.

Paula moaned loudly when his tongue touched her, sending shocks through her body. No one, not even George, had ever done this to her. It was sooooo dirty and perverted. But with each movement of Mark's tongue, Paula got more and more aroused. She could feel the moisture dripping, almost running from her vagina. She looked down as Mark's mouth sucked first one, then another lip into his mouth.

"Mmmmm" , he hummed on her pussy. He softly and gently pulled on her with his mouth, and then slipped his tongue in between her extended lips. Each time, licking up, his tongue would flick at her clitoris.

Slowly, he began to lick deeper and deeper, his tongue probing her, licking all around, until finally he slipped his tongue inside her. He slowly licked in and out, fucking her with his tongue. Her hips began to move with him.

He looked up at her, lifted his mouth and said "Lift your legs up and hold them wide apart for me." Paula lifted her feet up off the carpet and, grabbing each ankle, spread them wide.

'This is so dirty and degrading,' she thought until Mark, looking into her eyes, licked his finger and slipped it inside her vagina. Slowly, he slid his finger in and out, curling his finger up, stroking her g-spot as she had done for him just yesterday.

Paula moaned loader and loader with each brush of his fingertip. He felt her squeeze his fingers, her pussy milking him, the juices running down in between her ass cheeks. Mark's cock was hard as he slipped a second finger inside Paula. Her eyes widened as she felt him, staring at him as he slowly manipulated her. She could feel the climax growing inside of her.

Mark watched as Paula rocked her hips to the rhythm of his hand, her legs beginning to shake as she held onto her ankles for dear life. Looking into her eyes, he lowered his mouth to her clit. Saying nothing, he gently sucked her clit into his mouth. His tongue licking small, quick circles over and around her clit as his lips gently sucked in and out on her.

She looked down, watching, feeling what Mark was doing to her. How obscene she looked as her orgasm built and grew closer. Each curl of his fingers, flick of his tongue and milking from his lips brought more and more. Paula's eyes rolled as the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as her hips bucked against his hand and mouth, the juices flowing from her vagina as it spasmed with each contraction of her orgasm. He kept licking, sucking and stroking and each wave crashed harder and harder. She seemed to lose all senses as she squirted, her vagina pumping fluid onto Mark's hand, chin and mouth.

Mark lost count of the number of orgasms, 6, 7, who knows. As Paula slowly regained her senses, Mark lifted his mouth back off of her and slowly slipped his fingers from her vagina. Paula stared as her moisture, the evidence of her arousal and orgasm, glistened on Mark's hand and face.

He sat back in his chair as she lowered her legs. The muscles in her calf's and thigh's ached almost as much as his cock. Paula looked down and saw the obscene bulge and outline in his pants.

"Get on your knees and take care of my cock." Paula slowly and gingerly moved off of Mark's desk, her legs still uneasy and shaky, and crumbled to her knees between his outstretched legs. He watched as her hand moved for his belt, pulling and unbuckling it. He watched her slender fingers undo the button of his pants and slide down his zipper.

Her hands tugged at the waistband of his pants and boxers. Mark kicked off his shoes and lifted his hips, allowing Paula to slide his pants down. His cock sprang free, bouncing and waving at her as she pulled both articles of clothing off of him.

She knelt there between his legs, staring at Mark's large, hard, throbbing cock as it stood and pointed up towards the ceiling. She looked at the tip, at the drop of moisture as it oozed from the tiny hole, then down the shaft. Each inch seemed to take forever. Paula stared at his cock, almost transfixed by its thickness.

Her eyes lowered still down, down to his big, round, full testicles. His was the only penis that she had seen this up close. Her husband George was the only lover she had ever had, and their lovemaking was always in the dark. She rarely if ever touched him down there.

She slowly reached out with her left hand but quickly switched to her right, remembering her wedding ring. She could feel the heat radiating from his crotch across her chest. Mark saw her reaction, the way it registered in her eyes behind those thin, wire rimmed glasses.

"Go on. Stroke my cock slut." He watched as Paula's slender, delicate right hand wrapped around his cock.

'It's so thick,' she thought as she slowly moved her hand down the shaft and back up again.

Mark watched her for a stroke or two, maybe three before saying "Lick it." Paula looked up at him, shocked by his latest command.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12