Sins of a Sinner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

"What??? But, but, I've, ugh, never done that before. I don't do that." He could see the alarm in her eyes behind those thin frames, her cheeks flushed as her hand involuntarily squeezed his cock.

'Like a caged cat,' he thought to himself. "I said, lick it. Don't make me say it again."

Paula looked at Mark's cock through her glasses, still firmly gripped in her hand at the base. Repulsed, nervous and afraid, Paula slowly opened her mouth. She stuck just the tip of her tongue out as she leaned forward, closer, closer still, toward the thick head of his cock. A small grimace passed across her face a she leaned even closer, closing her eyes, as her tongue touched his cock. She pulled back quickly.

"Lick it I said!" She leaned in again, this time licking across the head as moisture from his cock met her tongue. Mark watched as Paula begrudgingly licked once, twice, a third and then a fourth time at his cock.

"Lick it like an ice cream cone." She looked up into his eyes and then back at his penis. She slowly licked up the shaft to the head.

"Mmmmm, that's it slut. Just like that." Paula slowly licked up one side and down another side of his shaft. Mark's cock stiffened as he felt the softness of her tongue pressed against the stiffness of his cock. She held it at the base as she continued licking up and down.

"Open your mouth and suck on my cock." he ordered. Paula looked up at Mark, his cock firmly in her grasp.

She pleaded "Please don't. Please don't make me suck your cock." She cringed as she realized what she had said, using his vulgar language, talking like the slut he had called her.

"Please, no. Not that. I've never done that before. I'm not like that. It's so disgusting. Please, don't make me."

"I said, open your mouth and suck my cock slut. It's about time you learned. And no teeth!"

Paula again looked down at his cock, so thick and swollen. She began to cry as she lowered her head and opened her mouth, all the time watching his cock throb. She felt the tip touch her lip and she opened her mouth wider, lowering her head still. The heat from his cock filled her mouth as she took all of the head inside. She closed her lips, wrapping them around his shaft as she took a deep breath through her nose. Slowly, she sucked in a bit. Her mouth began to salivate as she sucked in and released.

"Move your mouth up and down as you suck my cock."

Paula followed Mark's instructions, learning how to suck his cock. The taste was not as bad as she had feared. Up and down she bobbed with Mark's cock stiffening in her mouth. Her hand instinctively moved with her head and soon she could her Mark groan his approval. More pre cum from the tip oozed onto her tongue.

"Mmmm" she moaned onto his big dick.

Mark watched as Paula sucked cock for the first time. Her lips wrapped around his shaft, stretching as she moved up and down, sucking and licking the head. 'My God, she's incredible,' he thought. Soon he could feel his balls begin to tighten.

Mark wanted to prolong this as long as he could. He grabbed Paula by the hair, pulling her up off of his cock. She looked up at him, startled. 'Not good?' she thought to herself, but before she could say anything Mark blurted out "You're a natural born cocksucker slut. But I want you to jerk me off with those magnificent big tits." Paula looked at him, puzzled.

'What?' she thought. 'How?'

As if he could read her mind, Mark said "Put my cock between your big tits. Press them together with your hands and move them up and down along my cock, slut."

Another pang of shame shot through her, but only briefly. She dropped his cock and placed both hands on her breasts. Moving forward, she slipped one on each side of his cock and pressed them together. Slowly, she began to move up and down, her body rising and falling.

Mark lay back and watched Paula's tits devour his cock, the large mounds of flesh enveloping him. He stared as the head of his cock appeared and disappeared between her full cleavage. He felt the warmth of her tits against his cock.

He felt the sensation of his balls pushing up against Paula's incredible tits as she lowered down and the head of his cock sinking deeper and deeper in her soft flesh as she bounced up. Her small gold cross rose and fell with each appearance of his cock.

Up and down, up and down, the sight and the sensation becoming too much for Mark to bear. His balls tightened as Paula looked down at his disappearing cock, her glasses barely held on by the thin frames, and her nipples peaking through her spread fingers as she held her glorious tits tightly.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His cock spasmed between her tits, a thick stream of cum escaping as Mark's cock poked from Paula's full cleavage and exploded up toward her face. Landing on her hair, glasses and cheek, Paula was again taken aback by the warmth of his cum. But she did not stop milking his cock. Another and another and another and another stream of cum, exploding between her breasts, filling her cleavage and coating her necklace.

Mark slowly regained his senses, looking down at Paula. She released his cock from her chest, his cum glistening on the skin of her cleavage, chest and cheek. She looked up at him with more of his cum in her light brown hair and a thick streak across her glasses. A small amount dripped from her glasses and landed on her upper lip.

They both sat there for a minute, both regaining their senses, coming back from that place where their climaxes brought them to. Mark basked in the glow of his orgasm, and the power her felt over Paula.

Paula kneeled in between Mark's spread legs, his cum all over her chest and face and her cum all over her thighs and ass. All at once, all of those emotions came at her again. Shame, nervousness, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, resentment, disgust and repulsion, just like earlier today, only this time, no arousal.

She looked down at herself, his cum between and on her breasts. His cum on her necklace. She could feel it on her cheek and she looked up at him through cum-streaked glasses. Paula said nothing, almost afraid to speak, hoping that what had just happened was really only a dream.

Mark just lay back there in his chair, his sticky penis beginning to lose its stiffness. She knelt there until his voice shocked her back to reality.

"Oh yes. Now I remember. These must be your panties," as he reached into his desk drawer and handed them back to her.

"You're going to need something sexier than these from now on. Or nothing at all. And that includes bras. Get over to Fredrick's and find the slutiest things you can. Bra's, panties, stockings, garters. I want you to start wearing them to work for me. I like the thought of only us knowing the truth. Everyone will see you in your conservative dress, but only we will know what slutty things you're wearing underneath. Kind of like you. All conservative on the outside for your family, friends and coworkers. But only you and I know how much of a slut you really are."

Mark watched as Paula began to cry. Maybe the reality of what he had said to her was finally hitting home. She whimpered and sniffled as she slipped her bra on over her cum covered breasts, dressing quickly, having to get out of there. Anywhere but there.

She put her clothes on, pulling herself together as quickly as she could, wiping herself with her panties as before. Paula put her soiled underwear in her purse as she left the office and exited the building towards her car. Another long night lay ahead of her.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12