Sins of a Sinner Ch. 04

Story Info
Paula tastes more humiliation.
3.8k words
4.48
95.3k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

This is just one chapter in a longer story. For character background and storylines, please check out earlier chapters. I hope you enjoy.

*

"What's wrong with you?" George asked Paula as he closed their bedroom door. "You've not been yourself ever since I got home from church. Is everything ok at work? Is it the kids? Me?" George stood across the bed from Paula. She could see the concern and compassion in his face and voice.

And he was right. She was not acting like the way she once did. Not with her family, not at work and certainly not inside herself. How could she tell him of all of her sins? How could she tell him she had stolen money, gotten caught and was now being blackmailed to do those dirty things? How could she tell the only man she ever loved that she masturbated in front of another man? That she had shown him her breasts and how he had fucked them, cumming in her cleavage.

How could she tell her husband that another man had ejaculated on her wedding ring as she jacked him off? How could she tell the love of her life that she had licked and sucked that man's cock? And how could she tell George that this blackmailing pervert had made her cum harder or better than he could ever hope to?

"Nothing's wrong sweetie. I'm really just tired. That new boss has really been going over the books since he got here and I'm just exhausted." Paula looked at George sheepishly, hoping he would buy yet another lie from her.

He smiled at her, "Ok honey. Maybe I should pay him a visit. He better start treating my girl the way she deserves" he said, raising his fist up to her in a mock threatening tone, all the while smiling at her.

She smiled back at him as she thought 'He does treat me the way I deserve.' He took her hand as they kneeled to pray before they went to sleep. George held Paula tight as she tossed and turned all night.

The next morning, Paula's mind swirled amid the myriad of emotions that bombarded her; shame, nervousness, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, fear, resentment, disgust and repulsion. She thought of her husband in the next room, getting breakfast for her and the kids as she dressed for work. Conservative blouse and skirt over her matching bra and panties.

Her mind raced as she drove to the office. 'What will this pervert want from me today? Please God. Save me. Help me. I don't want to be what he says I am. Save me from becoming a slut.'

As Paula pulled into the parking lot, she remembered Mark's last words to her, about wearing 'sluttier' underwear. She cringed, realizing that she had on the same type as she always wore. Dread and fear filled her as she slowly walked into the building and moved to her cubicle. Looking over at the corner of the large space, she saw Mark's office door was open.

She started to settle in when Amy came over to say hi. She told Paula that Mark had flown back to California for a few days. He had some meetings with the corporate types to go over the sales figures. An intense feeling of relief washed over Paula. For the first time in a while, she was again at peace. She smiled and began working.

It wasn't until around 11:00 when it occurred to her why Mark had been called back to California. Panic seized her. 'Would he tell on her? Would everyone find out she had stolen that money? What would he say?' Her mind began to swirl. And swirl.

Meanwhile, Mark had his own problems. How would he handle it when they inevitably would ask how his turnaround of the Indiana office was progressing? He really thought he would have more time before anyone would start asking questions. He hadn't really put much thought into how this would all end with Paula.

Mark had every intention of turning her in at the beginning, once he found those discrepancies in her accounts. He was being careful before accusing Paula but after he got in deeper, he found himself becoming attracted to her. It had started out as just a bit of fun. Maybe he was subconsciously taking out his bitterness over Cheryl on Paula. Who knows? That was for some therapist at $250 an hour to figure out.

However, he was conscious of how he was beginning to feel. He absolutely loved the feeling of power he had over Paula. He loved that this woman was doing things for him and to him that she was absolutely repulsed by and it turned him on like he never could have imagined. An older woman at that!

A woman who would never, not on her own volition, ever consider what she had done for him. Mark was sure that she had never sucked a cock before, never masturbated in front of a man, never shaved her pussy, and never titty fucked anyone, ever. She would never let any man lick her pussy, suck on her clit or tongue fuck her like he had. She had never had cum in her hair or between her magnificent tits or on her cheek or glasses. And he was willing to bet she had never had cum in the places he was hoping to fill when he got back to Poh-dunk, Indiana.

Mark smiled as he thought of her. He wasn't a sadist. He didn't want to cause her pain, but he loved to see her conflicted and humiliated. The power he felt when she would finally surrender to him was overwhelming and he loved bringing out those suppressed desires he knew she had within herself. Was he a sadist? Maybe he was into inflicting emotional pain more than physical pain. He knew he loved the power of it all.

'How would this all end?' he pondered. His divorce from Cheryl had hit him hard and completely out of the blue. For a long time he felt empty inside. Dead in fact. He felt nothing, no emotions at all. The pain had only made him numb inside.

But Paula made him finally feel alive. She made his cock feel alive. But not love. Certainly not love. Hell, he really didn't know much about her other than the few facts he discovered during his investigation. Paula had a sensuality and a sexuality about her that was difficult to expose but once it was revealed to him, Mark found himself addicted to her.

Mark thought that this is how the astronauts must have felt. He was the first one to be somewhere that no one else had been. An explorer. He laughed at himself.

He would stall those bosses in California for a while longer, then he'd figure out how to improve the bottom line. Maybe he'd even have to sacrifice Paula. 'I'll have to give this some thought' he said to himself as he stepped off of the plane. Anyway, he'd be back in Indiana bright and early on Friday.

Paula's tension eased as the week wore on. If Mark was going to turn her in, he would have done so already she told herself. On Friday morning, Paula walked into the office relaxed, said hello to her friends Donna and Amy, and sat down in her cubicle. She saw Mark's office door was closed. A momentary wave of terror hit her when her intercom rang.

"Ms. Thornton, I need to see you in my office. Bring your accounts."

Amy giggled, "I'll bet I know what he wants to see in his office. Lucky girl. But you've already got a great man. Could you put in a good word for me? Please? I'll owe you big time."

Amy giggled as Paula stood up from her desk, grabbed some files and staunchly walked towards his office door. Knocking, she heard him say, "Come in."

Paula closed the door behind her as she stepped into Mark's office. Instinctively, she clutched the files in her hands to her chest as she looked down at the carpet. She stood there quietly as Marked stared at her.

The familiar conservative blouse and skirt combination. Mark's eyes slowly moved over Paula as she felt the overwhelming weight of his stare. She also could feel her vagina making its presence known. Tingling. Awakening. Paula was bombarded again by a flood of emotions and the smoldering rumblings of her arousal.

"Did you miss me slut?" Paula flinched at his vulgar talk, shot him an angry stare and quickly looked back down again.

However, her nipples began to harden. Seeing that, Mark said "I think so. I hope you followed my orders."

Paula's mind raced 'Orders? What orders?' It was then she remembered his words: "Get over to Fredrick's and find the sleaziest things you can. Bra's, panties, stockings, garters. I want you to start wearing them to work for me." The words pounded in her head and panic set in.

'Oh no! This can't be happening. I forgot!' Paula spoke, "I'm, I'm sorry Mr. Sawyer. I couldn't...... I didn't have the time. Please." Her eyes shot up from the floor, begging for compassion.

Mark angrily replied "That's not my fucking problem. I gave you an order and you disobeyed me."

Standing up from behind his desk he ordered Paula to step forward. Sheepishly and timidly, she looked down at the floor as she slowly approached him, standing at the side of his desk.

"Please. I'm sorry. I'll do it today. Please. I'm sorry" was all she could say.

Mark glared at Paula. "If you don't wear what I told you, you'll wear nothing at all. Take off your bra and panties. NOW!"

Paula looked up at him, pleading "Please. Don't make me. Not again. Please don't do this. I love my husband. Please don't make me do this again."

Mark just snarled as he stared at her, saying nothing. The weight of the silence was unbearable for Paula and her will gradually began to crumble.

Slowly and without looking at him, she put the files down on his desk, bent forward, reached up under her skirt, and slid down her panties. She stepped out of them and handed them to Mark. She stood there, embarrassed, resentful, humiliated, yet aroused, and looked at him.

"And?" Mark sternly said as he held out his hand, her panties dangling from two fingers before her.

Paula lowered her gaze again and began to unbutton her blouse. Slowly her fingers worked as her chest and bra came into view. Paula slipped her blouse from her shoulders, put it on the chair in front of the desk, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her breasts dropped slightly, relieved of the support from her brassier. The large round cups seemed to float, free from the weight of her breasts as she handed the garment over to him.

They both stood there for a moment until Mark said "What are you waiting for? I told you nothing at all. Take off your skirt."

He stared as Paula reached behind her waist, unhooked and unzipped her skirt. He watched as the material of her skirt caressed her legs as it lowered to the ground.

Paula squatted down in just her low heeled shoes, picked up her skirt and put it with her blouse on the chair. She stood there in Mark's office, completely naked for the first time in front of a man other than her husband.

Mark's eyes moved over her body and his cock began to swell. He leered at her, his eyes moving over her breasts, hips, legs and her shaved pussy. Paula's nipples stiffened even more, both from the air conditioning and from the embarrassment of her situation.

Mark walked around Paula as she lowered her head. She could feel his eyes moving over her body. And she could feel the all too familiar tingle beginning again deep inside her.

Mark said nothing as he walked over to the door and locked it. Paula suddenly realized that at any moment anyone could have walked into his office and seen her naked like this. The thought both alarmed and excited her, and the sensation in her vagina grew.

Mark slowly walked back toward his desk and behind Paula. "You really are a piece of ass" he said as his hand slowly moved up her leg to her buttocks. "Your husband has no idea how lucky he is to have such a slut for a wife." His words embarrassed her as she felt his hand squeeze her flesh, massaging, kneading the cheeks of her backside.

"But he should have taught you to listen better. You don't take orders very well, do you slut?" With that, his hand came down on her bare skin, "SLAP!" Paula inhaled sharply and cried out, startled by his spank. Mark watched as her ass jiggled from his smack.

"Put your hands on the desk and lean forward. Stick your big ass out for me slut."

Paula bent forward and saw her reflection in the glass of the picture frame on the opposite wall. She saw how her breasts hung there swaying, nipples hard, with her gold cross dangling in between them. She could see Mark behind her, his eyes riveted to her bottom.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!" She felt the sting of his hand as he spanked her bare bottom.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!" The stinging sensation followed by a rush of warmth. Her backside began to burn and the pain grew.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!" Mark watched as Paula's ass jiggled with each strike from his hand. Paula whimpered with each smack, her lips parted as she took her punishment for disobedience.

Slowly, each slap began to hurt less and her whimpers turned to grunts. The pain turned for her as it did before. She could feel the arousal building between her legs. She watched her reflection and saw how hard her nipples had become. Paula watched how her breasts moved with each of his slaps.

Her grunts were replaced by moans, each one more audible, louder, and she could feel the wetness growing in her vagina. Mark watched as Paula unconsciously began to gyrate her hips, her ass moving to meet each of his slaps.

"SLAP!"

"Ooh."

"SLAP!"

"Mmmh."

"SLAP!"

Mark leaned forward towards Paula and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is getting soaked, isn't it slut?"

"SLAP!"

"Ooh." Paula's mouth opened wider as her moans got louder.

"You like to make noise, don't you slut?" he asked from behind her.

Paula only response was to moan louder as her juices flowed. Mark reached onto his desk and took her panties in his hand.

He balled them up, saying "Moan on this" and put them into her mouth. The humiliation of tasting her own panties was too much for Paula.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!"

Her orgasm shot through her like a lightning bolt. Paula's cries were muffled by her panties. Her legs quivered as wave after wave of her orgasm coincided with each slap of Mark's hand. She looked up into the reflection and saw her panties stuffed into her drooling mouth, her breasts swaying and came again.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed into her panties.

Mark stood behind her as she came, her legs spread as she leaned on his desk. Her juices were running down her thigh as her ass reddened from his spanking. His cock hard in his pants, he could take no more. He reached down, undid his pants, and slid down his boxers. His cock sprung free, glistening with his pre-cum and throbbing with his arousal.

He looked down at Paula's ass and saw the full roundness of each cheek. He put his palms on the bare skin of her ass, warm from his slaps, and spread her cheeks with his fingers. The moisture dripping from her swollen pussy lips made his cock ache even more. Holding her by her ass, Mark moved closer behind her.

Mark positioned his cock between her legs. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Mark looked at the reflection in the picture behind his desk and saw Paula's face. Their eyes met and Mark pushed forward, his cock against her pussy lips. She stared into the reflection of his eyes as he pushed his cock against her, the head spreading her pussy lips, searching for her opening. Still holding her ass cheeks apart, Mark pulled Paula back onto his cock.

Paula could feel his cock head stretching her, wide, wider. She felt herself being drawn onto Mark's big cock. Deeper, farther inside of her it went. His cock felt so much bigger than George's, filling her up, stretching her to the point she thought she would bust.

Slowly, she could feel Mark pushing her forward, then pulling her back, all the while holding, squeezing her ass. He was making her fuck him. She could feel her pussy sliding up and down on his big cock, slick from her orgasm. He pushed and pulled her faster and faster. Paula's climax began to build again. She could feel the big cock all the way up inside of her as she rocked back and forth, and the swaying of her heavy breasts.

"That's it slut. Fuck me. Ride my big cock. Cum all over it for me."

His words seemed to drive Paula further. Her hips began to buck as she slid up and down on his cock. Faster and faster. Her climax building. She saw her reflection, how obscenely her tits were bouncing as she rode Mark's cock. Paula's knees buckled and the tip of his cock brushed her g-spot.

Paula's pussy exploded. She bucked up and down from the intensity of her orgasm. Paula's body jerked and twitched. Her juices flowed, running onto Mark's thighs as she rode his cock and her ass slammed back against his stomach as she came. Mark could feel his balls tightening.

He leaned forward against Paula and pushed her face down onto his desk. Holding her there, Mark started to pump in and out, fucking Paula's dripping pussy, her full breasts pressed hard against her files on the desk.

Mark looked down and saw his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her lips stretched wide around his thick shaft as he fucked her. His balls slapped against Paula's clit with each thrust and she wiggled her hips as he fucked her, unable to move from the restraint of the desk and Mark's hold on her.

Paula's ass jiggled as she squirmed to get free and from each thrust of Mark's hips. Feeling Paula struggling with his cock inside her pussy was all he could take. His balls tightened and he exploded.

"MMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH." He shot stream after stream of warm cum up inside her pussy. She frantically bucked as he came, milking his cock with her pussy, his cum pumping all up inside her.

As his climax subsided and he regained his senses, Mark looked down at Paula. Her eyes were closed, her panties stuffed in her mouth as her hands slowly released their grip from the edges of his desk. His cum oozing from her stretched pussy. 'God, she's fucking incredible!' he thought. Her ass bent over like that was perfection to him.

Paula slowly regained her senses. She had never been fucked like that before and she had never cum so hard or so many times before. Her body ached from the screwing she had just received.

Then she felt the panties still stuffed in her mouth. As she tried to move, she felt Mark's softening cock still inside her. And his fluid. All of his semen inside her with some leaking out.

Mark watched as she struggled. He stepped back and pulled his cock out of her pussy with a wet squishy sound. He smirked to himself and started pulling his pants and boxers up. Paula laid with her chest still against his desk.

All of those feelings and emotions exploded inside her again. Shame, nervousness, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, fear, resentment, disgust and repulsion. Humiliation was the worst for her. She reached up and slowly pulled her panties from her mouth. They were wet with her saliva.

She slowly started to get up off of the desk, afraid she would break if she moved too quickly, as Mark zipped and buckled his pants. He moved over to his chair behind the desk and sat down, watching as Paula's breasts rose up off of the desk top. Her face carried the myriad of emotions she was feeling inside.

She reached for her brassier to put it on when she heard him say "What do you think you're doing? I told you what kind of bras and panties you are to wear at work. It's that or nothing at all. Give them to me."

Mark held out his hand as Paula looked at him. Shame and anger flashed across her face.

"You want me to work without a bra or panties? My breasts need the support and your sperm will be dripping out of me all day. Everyone will be able to see. And smell me. Please, don't do this to me. I promise, this weekend I'll get the stuff you want me to wear. Just let me wear these once more and I promise on Monday I'll be in the ones you wanted me to wear. Please. Don't make me walk around like a whore all day. Please. I'm begging you."

Mark sat there, his hand still held out toward her. Paula saw no compassion in his eyes. "Don't make me do something we'll both regret," was all he needed to say.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12