Sins of a Sinner Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula looked down at the desk as she held out her bra and wet panties to Mark. He took them and put them in his desk drawer.

"Now, get dressed and get back to work. Think of me as my cum is running out of your pussy today." He sat back and watched Paula's eyes begin to tear as she put on her blouse and buttoned it.

Her nipples stiffened underneath the cotton fabric and her large, heavy breasts swayed as she bent forward to put on her skirt. She could feel his cum ooze from her vagina and onto her thighs. She gulped hard and tried to straighten her hair, adjusted herself, took one last deep breath, picked up her files and walked toward the door.

As she slowly walked back toward her cubicle, she heard Amy ask "Did you put in a good word for me?" Paula only nodded her head as she looked down and clutched her files to her bra-less chest. She sat down at her desk, doing all she could not to break into tears as his semen dripped out of her vagina and onto her skirt. Her vagina oozed his sperm all day. Paula went to the bathroom often, trying to keep herself clean.

12