Sins of a Supervisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers

Mike lifted Caroline off of her feet and threw her on the bed.

Caroline looked as exhausted as her body felt. Both men approached the bed while they caressed their dicks in their hands.

"Make room, whore." Mike said as he entered the bed. He slapped Caroline's ass with a heavy hand and put his back to the mattress. "Ride me, whore, like I was big dick black man."

Caroline felt her stomach bubbled. She hated this self righteous, disrespectful son-of-a-bitch. Now she would have to look him in the face as she sat on his long, pink cock. It was almost too much to cope with.

"Ahhhh....." Mike groaned as his hard cock slipped inside of Caroline's extremely wet pussy. He felt her juices flow as they dripped down his balls and thighs. "Yes, yes, yes, ride that big white dick." Mike grabbed Caroline by her throat and pulled her face down over his face. "That's right look at me. I want to look into those pretty blue eyes of yours while I'm filling your pussy with cum."

Marcus felt like he was strapped to the electric chair. He watched as Mike choked her and shoved his tongue down her throat. He shook his head and braced himself.

Corey stood at the foot of the bed. He watched Mike's long penis diving in and out of Caroline's sweet wet pussy and the waves that rippled across her juicy white ass. Caroline had such a sweet, sexy ass, so round and juicy. He entered the bed on bended knee.

"Please don't," Marcus begged as he watched Corey prepare to squat over Caroline.

"Shut the fuck up," Corey gave him an evil look. "I recommended Caroline for a promotion. She was the ideal supervisor until you came along. She thought she needed some black dick, well, I'm give her some black dick. All nine inches buried inside of her ass." Corey took hold of thick dick and angled it at Caroline's rear end. "Spread her cheeks wide, Mike, so that I can enter her."

Mike let go of her neck and reached around to spread Caroline's tender white cheeks. He smiled when the discomforts of Corey's anal penetration flashed across her face. "Take that dick up the ass, cunt. Take it, take it, yes, scream your fucking lungs out."

Caroline did, first from his mushroom head that already had her throat sore, then from his thick shaft. "That's too much dick," She cried. "Oh my fucking god, that's too much. Corey, that's too much dick!"

"That's right you blue eyed bitch, beg for it. Do you hear that Marcus? Your cunt girlfriend is begging for it."

Marcus couldn't breath. He wanted to close his eyes and block out the savage fucking of his sweet Caroline but even if had he would've still heard her groans of agony. Was it agony? His thoughts betrayed him as he watched Caroline wriggling her ass against another man's dick while grinding the hard cock inside of her. Marcus couldn't find his voice.

Pain could be a tricky then. What felt hard and course could turn into pleasure. Caroline's body got away from her. She embraced the double penetration, the stretching of her anus and the impalement of her pussy. Her passions released and soon she was squirting all over Mike's cock. Mike let out a tremendous roar and shot a hot stream of cum that flooded her interior walls. Corey followed with a steamy hot stream of cum that showered over her ass. Everybody was left feeling sticky and wet. Everyone expect for Marcus.

Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

story was just sublime!! LOVED IT! if you could have given a little background to make the blond blue eyed chic hated it would have been even better, but it's fantastic the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wish i was her

I am soo wett after reading that...my dildos are about to be put to good use ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories