Sins of Emission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers

One end of the tape measure against his pubic bone, the tape stretched out along its length.

"Fuck," she said," and you want to poke fourteen-year-old virgins with that?"

"Eighteen," he said, "and, of course, I am very much looking forward to, err, shall we use a different, less crude word, shall we say 'pleasure' you."

Frederika shook her head, 26 centimetres or 10 ¼ inches of cock. Six and a half inches of hand job, seven and a half of a blow job, eight inches of fucking or 'pleasuring,' nine inches, was it, of sexual slavery and ten made sex with a woman. What woman - it was so lucky Sasha and she had not got themselves into this. If they had both been here with this man would she really have had to... it was sort of what she had agreed. What would Sasha have said? She increasingly suspected Sasha would not mind at all but Frederika had no desire to go down on Sasha or any other woman.

"I trust you are still 'on' for the terms of our agreement?"

"Are you suggesting I can back out?"

"Of course. It, our agreement in the bar, would not exactly stand up in a court of law, but I would at least be grateful for a little assistance, yet would very much like to enjoy your company for the next few days, err, in bed and out of it - perhaps a shower?"

"I do feel a bit sticky." It had been hot, even with the air conditioning, in the bar. A shower would be a good thing. Perhaps it might clear her head but clear or not she was going through with it. She wanted sex, had come on holiday for sex. She could feel her wetness, her arousal. A seventy-year old man, though. Well, he was the best on offer and he had a prick and a half. Even so, he was old enough to be, well certainly her father but probably her great grandfather - and that took her back to their earlier conversation. He, though, was not ninety and she was not eighteen. He was twenty years short of that milestone and she a bare half of that past eighteen. It was a holiday 'fling' nothing more. Just a bit kinky with an old, but well-preserved man.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers
12