Sins of Joy Ch. 03

Story Info
They continue their relation.
3.8k words
4.38
28.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers

My dearest Editor is deserving so, I attributed this story to my dearest editor "JackGates74". Thank you "JackGates74" for all the hard work on the story.

****

"Jawad! Please, let me free."

Lifting myself bodily from her, my semi-hard penis came out of Shahida 's juicy pussy. Our mixed juices slowly oozing from her vagina my anus, and so making the bed linen wet and smelly. The sight and aroma made my ever-rampant cock stir again. The smell and taste of pussy will be my downfall, I know it will. The birthmark in the shape of a black mole below her belly button attracted me. She wiped my cock and cleaned her pussy.

Later, we lay side by side on the bed hugging each other and taking rest.

The tick of the clock became louder to my ears making me realize that already my day was running late.

I whispered "Darling, I have two choices, your honey-pot of a pussy or the office where I should have been already, which is it to be?"

"Go to your office, Jawad. Time is short; the children may come any time." I was kissing her ruby lips as she said it.

"But, I will come at night. Shahida, my love!"

The wicked sexy smile returned as she mouthed teasingly, "Why?"

"Because, beautiful woman, I love you, can't live without you, now I have found you, you are mine, between your lovely thighs I always want to be."

She kissed me on my nose and my lips, murmuring, "Okay, quietly, it must be late at night."

"I could hardly wait." Saying my goodbyes, I looked her for last time before leaving her house, Her hair was uncombed, her face flushed and there were red blotches on her chest. She would have looked like a well-satisfied woman except for a look of fear and a strange sadness in her normally bright eyes. Shahida Bhabi was now a changed woman, a new woman not that shies, sad and conservative woman and we both knew it.

I left her for the journey to my office my thoughts remaining at the junction of Shahida 's alluring thighs.

The evening came; my impatience was getting the better of me. Having to wait until Shahida 's children were in bed before I could make love to her was a pain in my loins. The hours were long. I bathed and showered twice. Shaved, felt rough and shaved again, I was so nervous. Finally, Picking up the phone, I dialed Shahida Bhabi's phone, just hearing her voice made me put my hand down to my erecting cock. I asked her about the program,

" You can come now, Jawad, the children are in bed for the night. I am waiting for you!"

I put the phone down and hurried to her house.

I slowly knocked and Shahida immediately opened the door as she was standing immediately behind it. Shahida Bhabi was waiting there wearing a black shilwar suit with a bright red and a white flower on her qameez. She was looking much beautiful then before with light make up and those black clothes. She was stunning! I entered, she greeted me with the glow of love in her beautiful eyes and arms open wide. I clasped her to m e, feeling her warm breasts against my manly chest. I was trembling with my strong need for her. She whispered, "Please Jawad, you are Bengal tiger tonight!" Let me lock the door."

The room was dark that she led me to, lit by just a small bulb at one corner for light. I walked behind her holding her to me in a spoon fashion, my hard cock nestling between her ample buttocks.

Shahida craned her head to one side as I nibbled her neck and earlobes. My tongue flicking and licking into her ear. She moaned with her hot passion and moved her bum cheeks, feeling my hardness. My passion for her was overwhelming. Frustrations making me hump myself suggestively against her lovely ass, my fingers finding the warm junction between her legs even through her clothing. She was so hot I could breathe in her desire for me.

She kept saying, "Please stop." She whispered, "Let me go to check the children once again and to bring something for eating." This time she had fear in her voice and asked me to sit. I sat on the edge of the bed.

She whispered, pushing me back from her until I sat down on her bed. I lay back, breathing in her body odor from her bed.

She came back to me, her pussy finding my hard cock as she sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

The moments were intimate as we sat on the bed, There was a sexual fire in her eyes now; they were making promises to me, which, my erection showed to her that her needs would be satisfied.

"Can I ask you something?" she looked at me seriously.

"Sure." I replied.

"Tell me the truth Jawad; do you love me like you used to tell me?" She politely asked me.

"What is it you saying, my bhabi? You know how much I love you! I have tried to show you, my dear sweet Bhabi" I replied

"No! I was thinking that you wanted only to see me naked and lay me once, that you may consider me just your sex toy," she said with a modicum of sadness.

"No! I love you from the core of my heart but I would like to tell you that love is deeper than just sex, but with you and me, my Bhabi, the sex you and I have, is blissfully real. You are constantly in my thoughts, you know that."

"Why didn't you ask me then?" she asked.

I looked into her face and said," you know bhabi, I'm too shy by nature."

She bent her head down due to shyness and said, "Jawad, I am also starving for you from the time I first saw you." She leaned her head over my chest there was lust in her eyes. "I wish you had," she said in a low voice.

"What?"

"I wish you had asked me before what you asked now. Its right Jawad, you're not my husband but you're my first and only lover. Probably I'm not your first and maybe not your last love as all men are like this." Bending towards me, she put her, moist, soft, hot lips on mine and slithered her hot tongue into my mouth. I responded inserting my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues tussled delightfully.

Using my tongue, I kissed the inside of her saliva-filled mouth, rolling and licking her. She was trying to press her body and her buttocks against my bulge between my thighs and she started making loud moaning noises. My hands were holding her by her waist, her right hand was running over my thighs, and soon her hands started to fondle my erect cock. She bit my lips "It's nice and hard like a rock; I have to see your big cock, Jawad!" Feverishly, she unbuckled and unzipped my pants. It sprang up straight and rigid which made her laugh with a tinkling bell-like sound. It warmed my heart to see the mixture of love and lust in her eyes. She circled it with her hand and start-moving front and back. What a lovely experience!

Shahida 's warm fingers started to stroke my cock and soon my shaft responded to her soft touch by oozing pre cum.

She was now looking up at me with languid sexy eyes to see if she was giving me pleasure. She circled it with her hand trying to join her fingers together and failed by a small measure. I could see Shahida was marveling at my length and thickness. She started moving backwards and forwards, slowly at first. I moved my pelvis forward to display my manliness to her and so enhancing the experience.

"Hey! Lift your ass and let me pull off your shilwar."

Obligingly lifting my ass to helping her strip me completely naked.

I asked her, "Bhabi, would you please return the favor to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have licked your pussy, but you didn't do likewise for me, now please suck my cock, I do so want you to do that."

She paused... and murmured apologetically, "I have never sucked a cock before, Jawad."( I should explain, in India, oral sex is considered too personal, men sometimes go to kiss or lick women, but in very suck very rare men's.)

"But my friend have never ate you, while I ate you?"

"Okay! However, not sucking it into my mouth well, not right into my mouth! Only kissed and licked a little, Jawad."

"It more I want from you Shahida . I want you to suck it deep into your mouth and bob your head up and down on it. You make fuck with your mouth."

"Do not be cross with me Jawad. I love you and want to do what you say."

I laid back on the bed, with my eyes nearly shut in ecstasy. She sat between my legs and observed it with wide eyes but shyly as if she was seeing a cock for the first time. She caught hold of my hot cock and ran her palms along its full length in a massaging way. Squeezing it, trying to force it to juice again. My nipples erected on their own as my sweet Shahida so sexually excited me.

Feeling her hand along the length of my erect dick, I went mad. She slowly put her lips on my cock and kissed it. Then she ran her tongue licking from its base to the tip several times. She also licked my testicles fondly, her hand went deeper between my open legs, and I gasped as she raked my anal rosebud with her fingernail. She giggled sexily when she saw the effect that she had on my jerking dick and me.

Next, she paid homage to my balls, kissing and licking them, saturating them with her saliva.

"Jawad, I have never done these things I do to you now to my husband, but I know you have waited so many years to make love to me so I will do it for you, this sucking thing in my mouth. I know it will be really nice," Shahida bhabi said as she slowly moved her head into position to enveloped my knob with her ruby red lips. She made her mouth round shaped, took my pink head in, and sucked and sucked until my full shaft was deep inside her mouth touching her throat. She started licking all over my penis, started to move my shaft up and down and greedily licked my pink head like ice cream until my whole cock was glistening with her spittle. Her tongue lovingly massaged the underside of my cock. It was heaven. It was so exquisite I was lifting and arching my pelvis up to her now so greedy mouth. Shahida Bhabi liked the taste of my cock! I would not have to beg her to do it again.

Slowly she began sucking on my cock. I knew well how soft and moist her lips are, but on my cock it was indescribable. Her tongue ran all over my cock and her saliva dripped from her mouth wetting my cock even more and making more slippery. She moved her head up and down on my shaft, coating it with her saliva all over my shaft with her tongue and kept on playing it; as if it was a delicious meal she was eating.

She was sucking my cock while I was running my fingers through her hair as she slowly moved her head up and down.

The musky scent of Shahida 's cunt was pervading the room and my twitching nostrils. The desire for me to taste her, to lick her, to tongue her was making my whole body throb with desire for her. I stopped her, because I would have cum in two more sucks if she hadn't paused. My dick pulled out of her mouth with a pop, and I lifted her upwards and rose up. I asked her to lie down, and took up a new position near her feet. She moaned in anticipation as I lifted her right foot and began licking its sole. Her feet were so silky, softest; and were not surprised when she herself offered her toes to my lips. I sucked each of her toes one by one into my mouth at the same time gently stroking her thighs with the very tips of my fingers from her ankle to her distended pussy lips. I followed my fingers with my mouth and lathing tongue all the time feeling her trembling and her giving off a cooing sound. I ran my tongue first on the sole and then continued licking up her the smooth skin of her legs. My licking mission had now reached her crotch. The musk scent of her cunt was ten times stronger now. Now I could see the puffed-up cunt lips in all their glory. I spread them apart, inserted my middle finger into her cunt, and moved it around inside her juicy hole. Then, I started to finger-fuck her. I continued doing so for about a minute.

She demurred when I asked her to turn over in my desire to feast on her ample buttocks, I cried out "Oh Shahida Bhabi! All property you have, are precious, all your bodily parts are very worthy to me!"

"Everything I have is yours, my sweetheart. From the day you first saw me and forever as long as I live, but no one has touched me there before, Jawad."

"Shahida Bhabi, I know it better, that no one has touch your any place of your body, except your husband.. you are great! Oh! What beautiful ass cheeks you have!"

I just kneaded them wildly, licking them and biting her all over her bum, not being able to resist fingering her arse hole, by her moaning I knew she loved it immensely. I had never done anything like that before either, so with just a slight hesitation I started to lathe her rose bud with extended tongue.

After some time I asked her to climb on me, I helped her raise herself, took her neck with my hands and said, "It's your turn."

she slowly stood up and moved herself into position with one leg kneeing on each side of me until she was setting on top of me facing me. She sat on my chest and brought her thighs to my mouth. I could get a strong smell of her sweet juices. I eagerly buried my head between her thighs. My lips savoured her cunt lips. I moved my tongue, opened her cunt lips, took the thick knob of Shahida 's clitoris, and slowly started to lick and stab it with my tongue. I took her clitoris in my mouth and drew it into mouth with great suction. She cried out in pleasure and dug her fingers deep into the flesh of my chest.

Licking and sucking all the way, I parted her lips further and found her cunt hole. It was full of oozing liquid, soft and so juicy. The taste was out of this world! I moved my tongue all over her pungent hole and sharpened it, spear like, spearing it right into her hole, she cried out and shuddered, opening my mouth to reach in much deeper. It caused Shahida to thrust her cunt up against my mouth, which I aided by gripping her ass-cheeks tightly. I sensed she was nearing her orgasm.

She controlled herself somehow, moaning out, "Oh, come on! Keep sucking me all you want! I never had this Pleasure before. It is so horny! Do it to me, my lover! " I sucked her cunt to mine and I hoped Shahida 's full satisfaction.

She called a halt when she said, "Come on. Stop that and shove your prick into my cunt. Fuck me; I cannot stand this much longer"

I simply lifted her, and reached around with both hands to cup her firm little cheeks in my hands. As Shahida bhabi began kissing me, I moved one hand down around to grab my cock to position it at the entrance of her pussy. I could feel how wet she was as she dripped onto my hand as I got close. I slowly parted her pussy lips with my hand and the head of my shaft pushed inside just enough to feel the warmth of Shahida bhabi as she slowly lowered herself down its length until she was setting still on my lap. It was the wettest, hottest and silkiest feeling! She simply swallowed my full length and than moved up slowly as I could feel her gripping my cock as she moved up. Shahida bhabi was now grinding her hips in slow circles as she moved herself around on my cock. I glanced down to see her belly rotating itself in little circular motions. As I looked further down at her thighs, I could see my cock rubbing against her clit.

Shahida Bhabi's now started fucking me, up and down, urgently hard. She was thrusting her pelvic bone rapidly against mine - I was being fucked. "Oh! My sweet Bhabi is fucking me," I smirked as she kept jumping on my cock. This was not first time I had fucked a woman in this position, but I had never had that kind of passionate fucking before.

I was screaming, "Oh Shahida Bhabi, you are so sexy and an expert, I want to keep fucking you all night. It has been ages since I have had any sex and you have given yourself to me at the right time with the loveliest, tastiest pussy I could ever imagine." I began thrusting my hips upwards to bang my thighs against her thighs while she kept humping on me.

Her breasts were jiggling, dancing to her movements, I than tilted my head down to take one of her beautiful full breasts into my mouth to suck. I felt like an infant as I ran my tongue in small circular motions around her nipple than doing the other as Shahida bhabi kept up her motions on my cock, that was the biggest ever, hottest ever, hardest ever size it could possibly be and was thrusting deep into my Shahida 's dripping hot cunt. She brought her lips to mine and just as forcefully opened my mouth with her lancing tongue.

My pulsating cock was thrusting into her love portals hard and fast and gripping her buttocks tightly I started squeezing them to me and moving savagely, plunging into her cunt. She just said, "Oh! God!" and reciprocated my action with even more vigor of her.

After eternally long fucking, she broke off her kiss on my lips and cried, "Oh Jawad, I am cumming! I am cumming! You also, come inside me, Jawad. I want my cunt filled to the brim with your juices. Oh, come on. Come on, I want it!"

We both could not last any longer. Her cunt lashed out against my cock with vigor. My throbbing prick reamed her insides, stretching her inner walls, which were now teaming with her love secretions. We both cried out aloud and started cumming. With each of my inward thrusts, she would shout "Harder...still harder... I want to be fucked hard...fuck the hell out of my pussy, Jawad!"

The thrusting went on until she came. Luckily, for both of us, I followed soon.

I could feel the throbbing of her vaginal muscles as she came and my cock spurting lots and lots of my seminal spunk inside her cunt. It was truly a delicious feeling for me. My anus went into spasm as I carried on fucking her with intermittent uncontrollable jerking, expelling every last drop of my sperm leaving a vacuum feeling in my balls. Finally, Shahida bhabi slowly leaned forward as I put my arms around her telling her how much I loved her. I could feel cum oozing out from around my shrinking cock as it slowly slipped out of Shahida Bhabi's pussy with a trail of cum behind it.

When we were both drained, we lay in each other's arms. Shahida, in the way of a thank-you, gave me the sweetest of her kisses and said, " Jawad, I knew you always wanted me. I wanted you all along too, but never had the courage, just like you, to ask. Last night I thought it was the luckiest night for both of us. If we didn't it do it last night, we never would."

"Oh! Bhabi I'm luckiest man, I've been found what I was wishing."" I told.

"And I'm the luckiest woman," she replied.

"I have to go home."

She whispered into my ear, "It's late, don't go Jawad, stay here tonight."

That night we made love like a couple of teenagers all night long. We fucked three more times before falling into a deep sleep in each other arms.

Early the next morning she woke me, to stare at me with love in her eyes. I smiled up at her and she asked, "What's that silly smile for, Jawad?"

"Just remembering and enjoying last night."

"Did you sleep well, Baby?" she murmured close to my ear.

I closed my eyes and thought back to the night before. I wondered if it had all been a wet dream. I turned to her and whispered, "I wish you and I could sleep like that every night. Together, I mean."

Impulsively I grabbed her, pulled her to me and held her close. I kissed her lips and when I tried to make my way further down to her breasts, she strictly cautioned me, intimating that it was too dangerous as the children may wake up at any time because they have to go school.

She asked me to leave so that she could attend to the children. As I got ready to go to the office, the children were already awake and were preparing for school. I tried to dress and act as if nothing had happened. I did not want them to know what their mother and I had been doing during the night. Soon before, I leave Shahida Bhabi's home that morning saying her goodbye and kissed her, I could smell the perfume Shahida Bhabi was wearing and wanted to take her back into the bed and fuck her again before I left for office.

bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers
12