Sins of Joy Ch. 05

Story Info
Shahida offered him something great.
7.5k words
4.35
29.6k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

I still love my dearest Editor so, I attributed this story to my dearest editor "JackGates74". Thank you "JackGates74" for all the hard work on the story.

*****

Both our bodies were saturated with the efforts of our joint passion. When we finally collapsed together on the bed with our bodies wrapped around each other, I teased her that I did not know that she was capable of fucking like that. She slapped my cock with her palm and I winced and returned the favor by slapping her arse.

We did not meet now during the daytime as we were more able and it was wiser to meet at night because of our individual business. However, one afternoon I was bored so, I called Shahida 's house and Shahida answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello, Bhabi, it's me."

"Hello Jawad. Why is it my lover is calling me at this time?"

"I am tired of work and wish to be in your arms, my Bhabi. May I come to see you and make passionate love to you?"

"Why not? Sure! Always, my arms and my legs are open for you Sweet Jawad."

"And your shilwar?" I asked jokingly.

"That, my Darling, you will open yourself. Strip me naked if you want,"

"Gosh! Shahida! You are making Jawad so horny! Ok! I'll be there in ten minutes."

She chuckled, "That Long...I'll wait."

I hung up the phone, without delay I went to my Shahida and with out any foreplay or lingering I fucked her! She was so hot and so willing! The rest of the afternoon passed in wild, wild fucking. Not one of her channels of love did I miss? After that sensual session of fucking, we were sitting in living room, she on my lap sipping tea and canoodling.

The doorbell rang; Shahida opened the door to admit an absolutely stunning sight. Once again, my jaw dropped in surprise; the apparition was Shahida 's double! I was taken aback at Shahida 's beauty, but this woman, whom I had never seen before, was Shahida 's double. She was welcomed very warmly, and was calling her, her Appi (elder sister). She was a dazzlingly beautiful woman. With dancing fleet steps she made her way towards me. My eyes feasting on her magnificent vibrant breasts as she came to me. I was trying to catch my breath, Shahida noticed me looking and said "oh, let me introduce you to Farzana." I heard Shahida , "Meet my elder sister, Farzana. "She is my elder sister." She introduced me to Farzana, as her brother-in-law.

I couldn't help but look at her and I remember taking a good long hard look at all of her body. She caught me doing this!! I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She was a fairly typical Indian woman, but had also a killer body like her sister, Shahida . Both sisters did not oppose each other, except Farzana was a little bit plumper than Shahida , not terribly out of shape but with just a little surplus in the right places. Statuesque in sculpture. Her skin was, young, fresh and beautiful, keeping her looking younger than her age. In my eyes she was the most desirable woman I had ever seen at her age. Shahida also introduced me as a friend of her husband. "Hello, Farzana, Through Shahida I have heard such a lot about you! It is my pleasure to meet you."

She smiled and said politely, "Me too, to meet you! I wanted to see you at least once; Shahida is always talking about you."

She sat with us in the lounge. Farzana's eyes were traveling up and down my body loitering on my groin, which was causing stirrings in me in that region. Our eyes met after we had examined each other with the amorality of lovers. She had a huge smile on her face.

She must have been around 5.3, fair, in her late 30s and she had a nice figure. Her breasts were full and taut, and larger than Shahida 's. She was wearing a dark blue qameez with a daringly low cut front, revealing her cleavage, and cream-colored shilwar. The fabric of both garments was sheer making her white bra, visible through her blue qameez, even her nipples were exposed and they looked like hard little bullets poking through the material. I was trying my best not to be caught staring at her tits. Her hair was long, brown and shiny, maybe dyed which reached down to the middle of her back. Her friendly personality was warm and alluring. Her blue eyes were sparkling with expectation when she openly and brazenly stared at the growing bulge at my groin, She was a wonderful sight to me and it was very obvious she was aware of the affect that she was having on, me.

Positively enough, we got along instantly and our meeting was like that of old friends: we talked about ourselves, Farzana had lived for some years in other cities with her husband due to his job and she had finally shifted back here just a few months ago. We chatted. I could feel that she was obviously enjoying my company very much. I was seriously attracted by her body language, which was positive towards me, because with every smile, her shiny white teeth showed and her charming nose wrinkled lovingly. She was drinking me in with her eyes. She was genuinely happy to be in my company. I tried to keep my eyes looking into hers, but I found them sliding downward and staring at her tits.

It became painfully obvious to me that she and Shahida had set up this meeting and that they had a lot more on the agenda for me. I began to feel uneasy. Therefore, bye and bye I said to Shahida and her sister that I must go as I had some urgent work to do, though that was just pretext as I have nothing to do but I could not afford any scandal with Farzana.

The next day, when I met Shahida , she told me that Farzana knew all about us; that she had inkling about our secret relationship.

"Why did you tell her about our relationship?" I asked her.

"Farzana, my sister is very understanding, because we are very good friends. We shared a bedroom as girls at home so it was perfectly normal to remove our clothes in front of each other until we were naked together. We talked freely and we never hid our secrets from one another. However, I have not told her the intimate details of what you and I do together. She was married and her late husband was in an executive job. He always went out from the city with many mistresses she knew he kept all over. Farzana was for breeding only, thus was her place to raise his children. He no doubt may have loved her at one time. She has been used to loneliness, and I am worry she can do something wrong, As she feels the need for company sometimes. She has two sons and one daughter. The daughter has been married for the last 2 years and her sons are studying."

Now Shahida and I were very open with each other, we discussed our fantasies and how we best liked to make love to each other.

In addition, after we met Farzana, and now, whenever we were making love, she always tries to bring Farzana name into our fantasies. The other women, as it were.

That night started as usual, when I was fucking Shahida , Shahida asked me in conspiratorially sort of way, if I will answer honestly if she asked me a question. After I confirmed in a positive way, she paused for a moment, and then continued and asked me,

"After seeing you here with me, Farzana is always asking about you, and I think that she likes you a lot. I feel that she needs you as I need you and she badly needs your warm company, Jawad. Will you be able to provide her that? I know that it is not good for me to ask you like this, but if I request you, and beg you, will you satisfy both Farzana's and my wishes?"

I was so stunned I stopped fucking her.

"What? What did you say?"

She pushed up hard, burying my cock all the way up her cunt, looked me in the eyes and gave me a little smile and a wink, "I said! Fuck my sister like this, as you fuck me."

And that was the last sentence I heard because name and imagine of Farzana bought so close to come, and I couldn't take it more as I spurt all my juice in her lovely cunt.

I had to lay with Shahida side by side; I was so shocked and waited for her to go on. I was now aware that Shahida bhabi wanted me to fuck her elder sister and I was warming to the idea, it sounded like a sex maniac's dream coming true.

So I asked Shahida after some time, "Ok then bhabi, tell me. How did all this happen that she came to know?" It is not unusual, in a society where concept of sex is much restricted and women go always to those persons who were closest and well trusted. Then Shahida told me in detail.

"When you went out from us, the day you met Farzana she asked me, "Jawad is a nice man. When did you start lying with him?" Shahida continued, "I protested, and told her that there is nothing like this, but Farzana didn't listen to me, and said, "Don't deny it! You, my Sister had a well fucked look when I arrived." then I confessed to her that we had a little affair and I told her the whole story."

Farzana watched my face nervously carried on, "how long as this been going on? Farzana asked me in a very interesting tone. Just about a year. I replied. "Is he good in bed?" Her next question was. "Yes! He is," "Did he satisfy you?" "What do I say, Appi, he is so strong! Has great stamina, like a teenager. I said to her. "Oh! Shahida , you are so selfish! Keeping him to yourself like that when you know your Appi needs some loving so desperately. You know it has been six very long years since my husband died. You obviously don't care about my needs. Share him with me; let me try him!" She said laughingly. Now we were in a good mood, so I said to her jokingly, "It is not possible for me to believe you some time, Appi."

She looked at me with mock amazement and spluttered, "I can't control myself any more, especially when I see you have taken up with a lover I could share with you!" I replied to her, "I know it, Appi, but how do I ask him to sleep with you!'

"I don't know how you would understand this, Shahida , but I feel safe with Jawad. I will get trouble if I lay with others. If I lost him now I would rather die. If my husband suspects me he is turning a blind eye."

I must admit that was a surprise, although Shahida " sister Farzana has definitely got the body for it, nearly as good as Shahida . I was really surprised what Shahida was saying. Here was a sister, asking me to fuck her elder sister because her sister wanted to have sex with me. It was strange as it was ruling out the feelings of conquest. Of course, I would have loved to approach that beauty myself. Tease her underwear off in my own way. She was definitely a true beauty and just my type.

I cuddled up and asked, "But wouldn't you feel envy, jealousy, bhabi?"

"Of course " But after all she is my sister and I have told you she is missing the sexual life for the last 6 years!"

"If you have no objection and Farzana is as willing as you say, so why look a gift horse in the mouth?"

"It means you agree?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I said, "Look bhabi this is great, but what is really going on in that beautiful head of yours? Are you sure you're not enough for me?"

"No, I don't think like this but she's my sister and I don't see her sad, and we shouldn't talk like this, we should talk that you're going to get some extra pleasure. I would be very happy to share you with my sister and I know you'll happy, I want to see both you and my sister happy," she said with tears in her eyes and She cuddled up beside me, wrapping as much of her body as possible around mine.

"Well darling, if you are offering, who am I to refuse your order?" whatever you want my bhabi; I will have to keep trying to keep your sister's superb body satisfied." "And as wise man, he says, good offer shouldn't be rejected." I added.

"Oh! You mean Farzana is a good offer?" she said in a mock angry tone.

"Don't be jealous, you have offered me her body your self. You would be disappointed if I said to you, "No" I do not want to fuck your Appi."

"Maybe her asshole is slacker than yours, you are so tight!"

She blushed red, before replying "At one stage I thought you would rip me apart," She paused for a moment, "I can still feel the burning in my ass your organ has given to me," Pressing herself against me she again dug her nails deep against my chest.

She laughed and said, "No Jawad, this is not just a joke, I am serious. Farzana will be so excited, I will call her right away; let's see when we can do that?"

We agreed. It was decided to invite her next night to Shahida Bhabi's house.

Shahida bhabi dialed her phone and Farzana answered, she asked her to come next night. From Shahida 's _expression, I could tell that Farzana was at least as surprised as I had been.

The thought of fucking of Farzana made me very hard but it had obviously had an effect on my Shahida bhabi as well. What followed was one of our most frantic fucks ever.

I waited so impatiently for that night to arrive.

Next night when I reached Shahida 's house Farzana was not there, "Where is Farzana? Did she run away?"

Shahida laughed and said, " Be patient, there is nowhere for her to run, and if she has changed her mind, then I am here for you to fuck, Jawad."

I breathed deeply and then smiled to her. "I love you and am doing it for you."

"Your patience tells me all you say is bullshit; you want her, don't you? You want to fuck my Appi, yes?"

Suddenly, the door opened and a dazzlingly beautiful Farzana emerged and with a dancing move made her way towards Shahida and I. She reminded me of the saying, 'that a thing of beauty is a joy forever.' I stood to greet her and she came straight over to where I was sitting and she sat in the opposite seat to me.

She was wearing all pink today, again very sheer, which enhanced her seductive beauty. I could not take my eyes off her, especially her voluptuous cleavage. I felt my own sex organ beginning to stretch uncomfortably. Despite Shahida 's loveliness, I was getting the hot for Farzana too.

Shahida left us together saying that she is going to arrange the dinner and Farzana bent forward to talk to me, which meant that I was able to see the valley between her breasts, which gave me a great desire to ravish her. It was terrible, we talked about general everyday things, but I knew she was acting the temptress. I was pleased and relieved when Shahida announced that dinner was ready. We went to dine and when that was over, we came back to the living room. Shahida asked the children to go to their bedroom and off they went quite cheerfully after giving all three of us a kiss.

Conspiratorially, Shahida whispered something into Farzana's ear, and they rose as one and disappeared into the next room. Farzana looked back at me with a seductive smile and waggled her ample hips in a sensuous manner as she too vanished through the doorway. I brushed my again hardening cock with my hand, promising to give Shahida 's sister some of it at the first opportunity. She was one woman asking for a fuck!

When they came back, I asked, what were you two up to in there? No good if I know anything."

"Don't ask, that was Women's stuff," Shahida answered teasingly, and then Shahida told me in my ear, "Go to the guestroom, Darling, and show my sister Farzana what you can do when you take a woman to bed."

I was not sure what was to happen. I went to the guestroom and sat on the bed and waited, I could not believe that Shahida had just given me permission to fuck her sister. She had and it will be done.

It took some time before both sisters swished into the room, bringing with them sensuous scents of sinful smelling perfume. Shahida was holding a glass of milk in her hand. She turned to me and said quite clearly, "Jawad, Please take care of my sister, give her everything she wants from you, by the looks of the bulge in your pants, you are ready, my Love. You two make me so wet down here!" Her hand was down touching her pussy when she continued, " So wet just thinking of what you pair are going to do with each other."

Then she turned to Farzana, "Relax my sister, Jawad is very kind man."

Farzana walked towards the bed shyly like a new bride, and sat on the edge of the bed. We both watched Shahida place the glass of milk on the bedside table and quietly leave the room.

We were both silent until the silence grew tense between us for few minutes and then, almost clumsily I tried to break the ice and said to her, "You smell good, Farzana."

"Thank you." She replied and then I watched her tongue creep out of her half-open mouth and sweep over her lips. She was as nervous about this as I was. How do you set about fucking your mistress's sister? Appi of my Bhabi?

"Make yourself comfortable, I won't bite, at least, not if you don't want me to." I told her.

She blushed and said, "Oh, I'm." and then faltered, but still was trying to keep her distance from me. We gazed into each other's eyes with mixed thoughts; I know mine were pretty lewd.

I moved closer to Farzana, I could feel and hear her breathing; I could now smell her heat, her excitement. I felt she wanted my cock desperately, but was nervous about behaving like a slut, moving towards her on the bed until our hips were physically touching, I put my arm around her and pulled her to me so now I could feel her heat positively.

I cupped her chin in my hands, feeling her perspiration on my fingers. "Look at me Farzana." Her lips were quivering in anticipation. I moved too until our lips met and she closed her eyes and sighed into my mouth, her body trembling, and trembling like a leaf and I had to embrace her, to keep her from falling. As we had a mutual understanding that we were together to have sex, I grew more passionate with her and I felt her relax and our kisses became more amorous, more pleasure seeking. Her head was on my shoulders, her bosom was touching mine, heaving heavily. The rubbing of it by the heaving was having a good effect on her and me too. We pressed our bodies against each other so fervently that we stopped breathing.

I pushed her gently back from me, gripping her arms and looking deeply and lovingly into her eyes and said, "Farzana, Sweet, let me fuck you?"

She whispered back, "Jawad, I am too much in need to stop you. I came here for you to fuck me. " She raised her hands towards me and she wrapped them around my neck. I felt the surprising strength in them as she pulled my head closer to her, her tongue hungrily finding mine.

"Oh my sweetheart, that feels so nice"

She preened at my comment as I stroked her hair and then moving my hand with light fingertips downwards to her backside. Farzana allowed my caressing fingers in her anal region, feeling her anal button, which was prominent even through her clothing, so boldly I continued using a pointed finger to touch her there more aggressively. I could smell her perfume, which her heat was permeating the air I breathed and when I kissed her, her passion told me that she was highly turned on. I kept on feeling her back. My tongue finding hers, chewing her lips and sucking her tongue deep into my mouth. She opened her mouth invitingly and our tongues dulled with each other within the confines of her hot saliva filled mouth and she successfully managed to bend my tongue backward and thrust hers into my mouth. Her taste was nice. We kissed so passionately that it hurt. Keeping the kiss intact, I started to quietly remove her clothing. She moaned into my mouth as I touched bared flesh.

It was like unwrapping a surprise expensive present, each part of the wrapping I took off revealed treasures way beyond my comprehension. Needless to say my excitement could not be measured except in the size of my now very hard penis, which Farzana was furtively touching with feather light fingertips. She was measuring it too. The way she was trembling, I knew that what she had found was exciting her too. Her fingers suddenly started to undress me as our lust became mutual. When she laid bare my chest her lips fastened on one of my nipples at the same time she at last had my rampant shaft in her soft hand.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers