Sins of Joy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

This was a different Farzana, a more sexually aggressive Farzana. A woman more lust to my own. In addition, we were naked! The fuck was on!

She lay back and relaxed, opening up her so beautiful legs displaying herself to my greedy eyes. There was no shyness now. No hesitation to give me a wonderful view of all her assets, her anal rosebud as prominent and as horny looking as her moist lipped pink cunt. My thoughts were that she had been well used anally. My wickedness was inwardly promising her lots more delights in that region should she offer me the chance.

She was blushing like my bride, as I looked down on her, taking in her beautiful tits, mounds of perfectly formed exquisite and so ripe loveliness. My mouth watered as if they were fresh melons. They were larger than my Shahida 's. The pigmented brownish areola was larger too giving forth-bigger succulent nipples, which had endured a lot of amorous attention over her years with her lovers. I moved over her and cupped them in my hands and she closed her eyelashes, opening her legs instinctively further apart. Giving her all. Her tits were still hard and firm, with little sag. They were just begging to be sucked and bitten. I plucked one breast and it immediately grew tight. I rolled the nipple in my hand. ˜Ah, she moaned taking away her lips from mine but soon she placed them on my lips and our tongues danced, she clutched me to her body. Her fever was building as I stroked her breasts. I slowly lowered her on her back and bent over her, my attention moving to her other nipple, which brought her hand to my head, feeding me her teat, as a mother to her baby. She was making a cooing noise and holding her breast to my lips with cupped hand.

I lay back from Farzana as if giving her time to change her mind, but she snuggled in contently to my chest, her hand caressing me and moving back down to my cock, which strangely had gone into half repose. The truth is I still could not believe what I was doing.

Her nipples were digging into my chest and my right leg was over her legs keeping her pinned down to my body. Simultaneously, our hungry hands found each other's body and hands greedily exploring. She decisively grabbed my swollen cock and impatiently squeezed it firmly bringing me back to full erection. She must have been just unbelievably horny. My cock's tightness made me realize that too much of her handling would be disastrous to us both. I dissuaded her with a firm hand.

My right hand went from her chest to tummy. It was not flat but the smoothness was there. I teased her with dancing fingertips moving on downwards. She was clean shaved, still lowering my hand I started to feel her thighs. Returning my attention to her love mounds, I suckled one breast intermittently and pressing fondling her other breast with my hand. Then quickly down to the lust hole between her legs. To her fully shaved by now extremely wet pussy. The inner parts of her thighs were slippery with her copious love juice ooziness. Her juices running glisteningly between both of her love holes.

"Please!" she exclaimed. "We have plenty of time so don't be greedy. Take it easy. There is no rush. You can suck and milk my breasts to your heart's content but gently darling, gently, otherwise your teeth will tear my nipples."

My hands started to work on her bum cheeks and felt her ass. Her buttocks were fluffy and fleshy.

She moaned around my tongue in her mouth. Her hand was in my hair fondling and the other had started its downward journey. It circled my nipples somewhat teasing. My hand working her thighs and pussy was cupping her mound, a finger extended inside her juicy hole. Her hips bucked up to meet my finger and I felt her cunt muscles clasp it tightly. I could feel her spreading her legs apart and lifting herself off the bed to give me deeper penetration. I finger-fucked her hole and alternatively stroked her clitoris and then fingered back deep into her hole again. Now she seemed to be on heat fully. Her whole body had become hot. I inserted two fingers into the depths of her cunt stretching her hole further she was tight. She buried her head to my shoulder and her hands gripped me furiously. Her buttocks started to move. I wanted her to remember my loving and perhaps come back to me for more, much more. Then there was the desire to taste her, to lick her cunt.

I moved down between her wide-open thighs and looked at her juicy wet so cleanly shaved vagina and winking rosebud, not knowing which to taste first. I loved licking her sister's anus.

Farzana knew what I was intending and placed both her hands onto my head and pressured me down until my lips were on her cunt lips. She was moaning and rubbing the back of my head with her hands; she had not moved and was in a perfect position to have her pussy licked.

Now I used my fingers to spread apart her lips exposing the hot inner lips and ran my tongue up and down her slit gathering her juices and swallowing them thirstily from her slit. She let out a scream when I thrust my tongue inside her cunt. Her legs rose on their own accord and she wrapped them around my head. A loud moan escaped her lips as she said, "OH yeah, Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat me, Slurp my juice!" I looked up to see her milking her tits and pinching her nipples. I gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth, which forced her to emit more panting noises and making little moaning sounds over and over.

Then I parted her thick labia with my nose and inhaled the smell of her wet and aroused vagina. My tongue was lathing her clit. As I got to the clitoris proper I started to tingle it with the tip of my tongue she moaned loudly and shouted, " Oh! Please don't kill me." She moaned and propped herself up on her elbows so she could see what I was doing, but lay back down again when she realized that she could not.

I kept randomly sucking and nibbling on her nub, the very seat of her passion and she started to dig her nails into my back, clawing me, scratching me, she was so out of control. I did not feel the pain because I was drunk with my power over her, over Shahida 's lovely sister! She was in orgasm; I just could not resist sucking the plentiful ejaculating juice from her wet pussy.

Farzana moved her ass up and my tongue lathed her ass, which she seemed to like immensely. I slowly sucked and continued to lick there, Her buttocks started to grind in my mouth and my tongue was now fucking her anal orifice Then, although I had to pause while she had her orgasm which gave me good cause to suck her pussy clean. Impatiently she budged her ass up back to my mouth so I resumed and very carefully licked around her rosebud. I could not resist kissing her tight asshole. She was frantic now and had started to act like a slut. She was enjoying the new sensations of my hot tongue slowly licking her rectum and judging from her moans, would have said yes to anything I asked at that moment. Her moans had becomes shouts and I thought it was enough teasing.

When I finally removed my grip on her, and looked at her, her face and hair were wet with sweat. She adjusted herself; her legs opened, knees bent up and back, in the classical missionary position. Submitting herself to me. I always believe that the first time should be in the missionary position. That way, your cock enters just as deep as you want it. Keeping my hands to her sides. I rolled on top of her and she opened her legs to receive my cock. I lowered myself and she pulled me to her. My prick was pointing at her mound. Her hand was busy gripping it and guiding it to her opening, she placed my cock head at the wet hot lips of her cunt. She commenced rubbing my cock head over her already wet pussy and she started to moan passionately at the feel of my cock in that place, the tip of my cock started to penetrate her. An 'aaieeeega' came from her when gripping her waist I thrust in with all the power my butt could delver. She let out a shrill little scream, I thought, that I was hurting her, so I stopped.

"No." she moaned.

I was surprised by her tightness. It was like fucking a newly wedded bride. "Oh, That's it" she yelled. "Oh, Jawad! It has been so long!"" Farzana moaned and She answered each movement by pushing back against me, her hands moving back to my ass cheeks, squeezing them and grabbing them hungrily. She was biting her lips and added "Shahida is a lucky woman"

I smirked and said "Oh if she lucky for this than she isn't the only lucky girl you're most."

I kept it there, just my knob inside her for a minute to regain some strength and control, gently withdrawing to get another, and "No Don't, Jawad! I froze my backward motion with cock head still lodged inside her hot pussy. She jerked up hard and the motion rammed my dick inside her for at least another two inches then she screamed again. I kissed her and inserted my tongue into her mouth, which she sucked upon feverishly. I tightened my lips over hers to soften the impending scream. However, it was useless she screamed like hell when I tried to move my cock into her. It was like Farzana was a virgin. Had her Husband never taken her virginity? I kept motionless. We kissed deeply and she licked her own juice from my face between kisses.

"Oh dear, you hurt me, Jawad. Your cock! It is so big! Slower please." she whispered. I started to go inside very nervously. My cock had lost its full hardness, I was so nervous now. It was a different pussy altogether Farzana's I mean, than other women I had had the good fortune to fuck. Her legs moved to rest on my shoulder. Her hands were now clutching to the bedclothes and she was heaving her head from side to side slowly.

She was emanating heat and gripping my penis. After I was just inside, I drew to a stop. "Oh my Darling Farzana! You are so tight! Like a virgin." I said.

"You know I am missing it from last six years?"

"Don't worry; I will take care not to hurt you." I whispered in her ear. A soft moan was her response.

"Oh! You didn't go gentle you tore me! Don't stop, I want it!"

I again started the motion slowly. The stroke lengths were not more than one or two inches. Now she was getting the hang of it and I increased the tempo as well as length by half an inch. After few strokes, her body started to respond. Her pussy was gripping me and when she bit on my ear, I started to build up speed very cagily lengthening my strokes. I circled my hands underneath her and started to increase speed. Her whisper had converted to cries and she was becoming louder all the time. Her lower body was jerking upwards now. The bed creaked but I was beyond bothering about the sounds. I fucked her like hell, flesh-slapping flesh. While crying out in her sexual ecstasy, Farzana raised her knees and spread her legs taking my cock deep into her hot wet pussy. She wrapped both legs around my waist and I just lay there on her with my cock fully buried in her pussy. I looked down into her eyes and she said, "Don't stop, Jawad, I love fucking you!"

"No, sweetheart, now, you fuck me. She started to make a desperate effort to actively fuck me from underneath. Giving in to her wonderful struggle, I stopped my moves and let her work her hips up and down, back and forth. Incredible, with what strength her pussy could suck on my cock. Farzana fucked me more and more powerfully from underneath urging me to join in and was screaming with lust; "Fuck me, Ughhh, fuck me, fuck Me." she was vociferous. I just grunted and kept up my pace. She locked her legs around my waist and was clawing at my back with both hands. She was humping back so rapidly, causing me to speed up, that I couldn't imaging how we did not break the bed.

Between all our hot movements, she whispered and asked me to suck her nipples and I arched my body up over her to reach her tits. She screamed as I bit down on one of her nipples. I quickly sucked her tit deep into my mouth as she grabbed the back of my head urging me to bite harder!

She was acting like a teenager; she was moaning and screaming, "Fuck me! Suck my nipples! Bite them! Pound my pussy." I grinned down at her and whispered, "Does my baby need some cunt!" She grabbed my ass with both of her hands and wrapping her legs around my waist to pull me back into her. I started to piston into her and my balls were slapping against that tight asshole with every thrust. She was moaning, "Fuck me" over and over and then she started to cum again.

My cock was pounding into her and even with my experience and having fucked countless women, I still had to be careful not to cum too soon so I knew I had to slow down. I slowly pulled my cock almost all the way out of her dripping wet pussy. In addition, she moaned, quivered and arched her back to keep me inside her. Her shoulders and the toes were touching the bed and rest of the body was shaking violently about six inches from the bed. Her whispers had converted to cries and she was becoming louder by the second. Her lower body was constantly jerking upwards now. We synchronized well, and this was becoming a very good fuck. Her legs wrapped around my thrusting ass, her hands encircling my shoulders. She raised and lowered her hips and I pumped back and forth. Our thighs smacked each other and I could clearly hear the slapping sounds.

"Fuck me, Jawad, my lover! Fuck me hard! This is so excitingly nice! Shahida was telling the truth about you!" She sighed. She was really in to it now. "Aaagh oufff! Oh, Jawad! I am cumming! You are making me cum! Fuck me! Shag me! Oh! God, yes."

Her ass was almost lifting off the bed and I was pushing hard into her and paused for a moment, just holding her to me. Feeling her throws of passion. Her legs were clamped around me as she kicked me with her heels to get me back to fucking her again. I rode Farzana as she bucked under me while the orgasm was run through her again. I think she had at least three orgasms and finally caught her breath. I continued to move so I slowly stopped. I did not want to move my cock but slowly in and out, teasing the secretions out of her because I wanted to keep going, to see how many times I could make her cum before she passed out.

I lay there on top of her, kissing and sucking her tits and started kissing and gently biting her big nipples as her orgasm faded. I thought she would want to wait a little but as soon as her orgasm died, she was pushing up against me. I moved up, slowly and gently and then speeded up, now desperate for myself to cum inside her to fill her up with my seed. She sensed it was my time and clung to me, kissing me and murmuring, "Cum for me, Jawad! Shoot your spunk inside me! Fill me, fill my hot cunt!"

I was nearing completion and seemed she was also very near yet another orgasm. The speed was full and in next moment, we both started to spurt our ejaculate. Our bodies started to shiver and I held onto her lovingly, tightly. I was still in spasm, still shooting my sperms into her love channel and she was still thrusting up to me although weakly by now.

Finally, we collapsed in a heap on the well-soaked bed. Both content and utterly spent. Our bodies wet with our joint ooziness, still locked in each other's arms until finally falling apart onto our back to regain some air into our lungs. She was lying beside me, her breasts still rising and falling from her heavy breathing and her whole body was covered with sweat, as was mine. Then she impulsively leaned over to me and kissed me saying, "Thanks, Jawad I needed that so badly, and Sweetheart." Her voice seemed choked and in response I just snuggled her laughed and said, "I think you do not say like this, I should be saying it, Well I was happy to give it to you and by the way, I love fucking you!"

We had full nights sleep. We both used the bathroom and then dived back into bed to cuddle up together. Farzana was in fine spirits and full of love for me. She was lying with me on her side her back to me and needless to say, my cock stood hard soon and she was moving onto me, rubbing her ass onto my cock and I had my arms around her and both hands cupping her breasts.

"Now are you letting me fuck your hot tight pussy again, or not?" I whispered into her ear. She gently rolled over and opened her legs and arms and stared at me suggestively.

"No! Farzana, I want this time to fuck you in a different style."

"Tell me, and what style is that, Jawad?"

" I want it from behind you, doggy style."

"You mean from behind?" Please don't it in my bottom!"

I laughed and said, "No, just your pussy."

"Promise?" she asked.

"Yes! Promised," I replied.

She smiled wickedly and rolled over her onto her stomach, and brought her knees underneath her, lifting and wiggling her ass, making a cowgirl position.

I took a position behind her and caressed her cunt, making her moan. She looked over her shoulder, a strained smile on her lips, her face reflecting raw desire. I took hold of my cock and placed it at the entrance to her needy pussy. She was wiggling about and the tip of my cock brushed her firm ass cheeks. Almost lodging into her anal orifice, excitedly, she pushed back onto it and I had to move it to her pussy. It gave me the feeling that Farzana wanted anal sex. The thought I catalogued in my mind for a future date.

A single inward thrust was all it needed, driving my prick into her to the hilt. Her sopping cunt sucked my cock with my increasing thrusts. The suction sounds filled the air as I piston fucked her hard and deep, my balls slapping her flesh at every thrust into her.

I fucked her like a man possessed. Fucking her long and hard.

I was ramming my cock into her with hard, powerful strokes, each stroke evoking a muffled moan from her contorted lips and making an exciting smacking sound as my flesh slapped against hers.

"Take it, Farzana," I gasped. "Take my cock inside your cunt."

I slid my hand up over her hips and caressed her back before taking hold of her swaying tits. I pinched her aroused nipples, rolling the turgid buds between my fingers. My cock was driving in and out of her cunt with thrusts that were driving her out of her mind.

Soon I felt her cunt muscles clench my cock and then she went into spasm violently, followed by yet another orgasm. She was screaming, "Oh, Jawad, rip me with your big cock; shove more of your cock inside my cunt."

"You love cock don't you Farzana, you love to be fucked?"

She moaned, "Yes I love to be fucked in any way you want me, Jawad!" She uttered that, between her passionate screams. Her screaming drove me to my end and my cock ejaculated, sending rope after rope of hot cum deep into her cunt. She also came together with me, having another big orgasm.

We had three more rounds of fucking later during the early morning changing positions and slept spoon like in our laps.

Shahida opening our bedroom door as she came in ended our dreams, "Good morning Farzana, Jawad, sleep well?" she asked. "I slept very well, how about you?" Farzana replied. Shahida giggled and said, "Well I was able to drift off when the noise died down. What the hell was he doing to you?"

Farzana shyly replied, "He didn't do nice with me, make me bandy legged wouldn't be able to walk for at least a full week." she said laughingly.

"You can always say you were riding a horse, Appi."

I lay there as both of them went into a fit of giggling.

"Yes! You're lucky that you have friend like Jawad, Jawad knows how to treat a woman I am thinking what a slut you are, keeping him to yourself, fucking him daily and that you will reduce your fair, wear and tear on your ass and pussy if you share him with me, my sister." She laughed and continued, "I love his fucking and think how much I would love to be fucked by him again and again."

To be continued

*****

I thank all the readers for their time and patience to read this experience of mine. Hope my dear readers have enjoyed it.

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers