Sins of Joy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were painting loudly now. Farzana leaned down, looking into my eyes, our faces just inches apart. I gently pressed my lips to hers, holding her body tightly against mine, her big soft breasts pressed against my chest. We held each other tightly for several minutes before my cock fell out of her well-fucked hole. Farzana then slid off me and laid beside me, trying to catch her breath.

We lay there for a long time talking and then Shahida 's hand reached out and slowly began to stroke my cock.

while Shahida was stroking my cock, I said to Farzana."Oh Farzana! You are so lovely! You are so sexy! I have to possess you."

"Please try to be impartial otherwise you'll lose one of us for ever." Shahida said, and we started laughing. I looked at Shahida and saw the look of desire in her eyes.

"Don't worry Bhabi." I replied and in no time my cock responded to her light touch and became rock hard again. Shahida continued to stroke my cock and it expanded again, throbbing in her hand.

Farzana became shy and was reluctant to have me perform oral sex on her so I moved down to kiss Shahida 's pussy lips. As Shahida raised herself forward, I touched her labia with my tongue and flicked it back and fourth over her rose-petal-like pussy lips. I began rubbing her pussy gently with my tongue. Shahida was already too hot and was drowning in a sea of deep pleasure. Shahida spread her legs wider apart, sweating and panting with desire as I was eating her out.

"Farzana, I want to lick you too, may I?" I asked panting, and without waiting for an answer, I changed my position and moved between Farzana's legs so that she too could have the pleasure of my tongue kissing and licking her wet pussy. I had the beautiful pussy of Farzana, wet and hot in front of me. I could see the lips of her cleanly shaven pussy poking between her legs. I put my tongue on it and started kissing it. I began by licking outside, slowly making my way to her pleasure button. When my tongue ran over her sensitive nub, a shiver went through Farzana's body and she arched up against my mouth.

Farzana's pussy looked soft and even more delicious as it was dripping wet. I chewed softly on the flesh of her pussy and began inserting my tongue in her cunt gently. She began breathing heavily and I paused and asked her, "Farzana, if you don't want to do this, you may stop me now. Tell me, do you want to do this or not?"

Farzana didn't say a word, but she held my head and pushed it deeper between her thighs, urging me to lick her faster. My tongue went in her pussy.

"Appi, you didn't reply to Jawad." Shahida said teasingly. "Don't be jealous, I've replied him and he knows, do it Jawad, don't stop! Please, don't stop!" Farzana confessed and said, "My husband does not even like to put his hands on my pussy!"

"Appi we really were missing a lot pleasure in life, but Jawad gave us all we could ever need."

I didn't stop, but continued to suck and lick, and once again Farzana grabbed my hair and forced my face deeper into her pussy. Now I focused my concentration on her engorged clit. Farzana moaned more and more and her pussy became unbelievably wet with her juice.

My face was covered with her juice and I continued to lick and lap at her clit. Farzana's legs wrapped tighter around my head and her moaning gained in intensity. I knew she was very close to a huge orgasm and as I continued my assault on her clit she screamed and came hard. I licked and sucked at her clit and soon her moans and thrashing subsided. Her legs loosened their grip on my head and I sat up and smiled at her and grinned as she smiled back.

I sat upright on the bed and stared at the other lovely sister. Shahida was lying on her back and was mad with ecstasy, as she had been fingering her hot pussy as she'd watched me go down on her sister.

I reached down, took her ankles in my hands and lifted her legs all the way up so she had to lay flat on her back with her toes pointed to the ceiling. I moved her feet apart a little more and put my cock against the lips of her pussy and rubbed it all over vigorously. She was incredibly hot and with one deep thrust my cock went inside her dripping wet cunt.

A sigh escaped Shahida 's mouth and she moaned with pleasure as I felt her tight pussy around my swollen cock. Shahida grabbed my head between her hands and buried it between her heaving breasts and then reached down and cupped my butt cheeks and pulled my pelvis more closely into hers. Soon I established a good rhythm, sliding my prick in and out of her pussy. I increased my tempo as I took her one nipple into my mouth, suckling at it, while caressing the other breast.

After few minutes Farzana rose and moved behind me on the bed. She then buried her face in my ass crack .To my surprise, I felt her tongue licking my crack, poking my butt hole and even probing at the sphincter.

Farzana licked my ass for a while longer and then she placed one of her breasts against my ass and pushed her nipple into the puckered of my ass.

It was a strange sensation, which I had never experienced. In response I latched onto Shahida 's swollen nipple, suckling voraciously, trying to stuff her entire breast into my mouth.

I pinched and twisted her other nipple even as she arched her glorious chest out at me. Shahida raised her legs straight up into the air and then wrapped them around my waist. I was really fucking her deeply now. I began to fuck her faster, letting my dick slip inside her all the way before pulling it out till only the head was lodged inside. Then pausing for a while before slamming back inside her, making her moan and jerk her body as I fucked her like a bull and sucked her breasts like a starved baby.

I felt Farzana spat a mouthful of spit onto my back hole and applied her finger to the job of oiling my butt hole up, and then she placed one of her fingers at the entrance of my ass hole. "What're you doing Farzana?" I asked nervously.

"Just doing with you as you've done with us," she replied innocently. Before I could protest, Farzana said to me, "I know you've enjoyed everything up to this point, just as I know you'll enjoy this."

My ass was covered with her spit as she pushed her finger gently into my ass. I screamed as her finger entered me. I paused for Farzana and she entered her finger in my ass and started slowly to slide it in and out. I'd never been so stretched and in so much pain. I also had never been so turned on.

Shahida couldn't stay still any longer and she began to move her buttocks up rapidly, reminding me that I was supposed to be fucking her pussy while her sister fucked my ass. I complied, and started thrusting my cock into her pussy to keep time with her thrusts upwards. I was pulling all but the head out and slamming my cock back in hard.

"Farzana, I can't take any more of your finger, but I want you behind me like you're fucking me with your cunt." I begged.

Farzana slipped her finger out of my ass and bent over me grabbing my shoulders and pressing her thighs to my ass checks. She placed her mound against my ass crack and started moving like she was fucking me from behind. I could feel her breasts against my back and her hot pussy pounding against my ass, but couldn't see her.

What a great and sensual situation that was. The two most conservative sisters I've known were now becoming two of the wildest and aggressive women in my bed! Not to mention that they were fucking and talking just like horny sluts and whores!

Shahida 's pussy tightened again around my cock and I knew she was close to another orgasm. Her pussy became even tighter and I struggled to force my cock deep into her. Shahida let out a loud scream and her pussy became a sopping mound of heat and wetness. I continued to pound my cock into her as she bucked up onto my cock as orgasm after orgasm shook her body until her cunt was overloaded.

"Oh! Jawad, I can't take any more!" Shahida , begged me. "Ok...If you can't, your Appi is here for me." I groaned.

"Yes, go to Appi." Shahida told me.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy with a pop and told Farzana, "You fucked me, now it's my turn! Get on your hands and knees, I wanted to fuck you doggy style."

"You can fuck me any way you like!" Farzana said as she got on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and slid my cock up and down her slippery slit. I teased her for a while, sliding my cock right past her hungry hole and rubbing my cock against her clit. Every time my cock came close to her hole Farzana would back up and try to impale herself on my cock. Finally she begged me to stop teasing and fuck her.

She had loved watching me fuck her sister and had gotten very wet. She wanted my cock so badly I finally gave in and lined my cock up to her hole and plunged my cock in with one motion.

Farzana moaned and arched her back. I moved with slow, short strokes thinking she was still sore from the earlier fucking and tongue lashing, but quickly found out that she was ready for some serious fucking when she began to back up onto my cock.

In no time I was fucking her hard and fast and she responded with louder and louder moans. I grabbed her hips and picked up my pace and soon was fucking her with fast hard strokes. I was slamming my cock into her hard and very soon I felt her pussy tighten and pulsate with an orgasm. I had to stop for a moment to delay my own approaching orgasm.

Soon I was fucking her at a feverish pace again, slamming my cock deep into her cunt. I didn't know where my new found stamina was coming from, normally I wouldn't be able to fuck this long and hard without coming, but I was going to use it for all it was worth!

Like an animal I hammered into her hot pussy, fucking her long and hard. I wanted to prolong my climax as long as I could, but feeling her pussy clench around my cock, I knew I couldn't hold off any longer.

I shot my sperms deep into her warm cunt. She turned her head slightly and we kissed lightly. The sound of Shahida 's voice broke our kiss as she whispered,

"Jawad you were right. That was great! We have got to do that again and again."

I rolled off her body and onto the bed as we all struggled for breath. I watched as a river of white cum drooled out of Farzana's pussy hole to her thighs as she was still on her knees.

For the rest of the night we all had sex in every position imaginable. I even got to fuck Shahida 's ass that night. None of us got to sleep until after 4 in the morning. We didn't bother getting dressed and slept naked in a pile on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

Shahida and Farzana were now on the pills on a permanent basis to avoid any problem of pregnancy as our sexual relationship never stopped. We took extra care to conceal our secret, but hiding our relationship wasn't going to be easy now, as her children had grown up over the years. Old enough to know that their mother and I were having an affair. Her daughter Shgufta was not a little kid now.

12