Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee49
bee49
62 Followers

"That was mind blowing mom. I can't believe I never had that done before."

She pulled back and looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Really none of your girlfriends? Not even Michelle?" I shook my head. She pecked me on the lips.

"Well i'm glad I got to be the first one." We laid together just staring into each other's eyes. After a while we drifted off to sleep.

The last few weeks before summer ended were spent enjoying each other's bodies and spending as much time together as possible outside of our jobs. I was surprised by how fast we adjusted to being a couple. I expected there to be a little awkwardness or shame but it was like we had always meant to be together

Early in the mornings before it became too hot, all three of us would go and exercise at a local park. Mom had even tried to play tennis with me a few times but was horrible at it. We went on a few dates but were careful about pda. Even though mom had been cleared of helping Richard there was still a possibility that the feds could be watching us in case he tried to make contact.

Senior year was completely different than what I would have expected. Instead of making friends and going to parties or dances I preferred to spend time with mom and Roxy outside of work and school. After what happened with Richard it was hard for me to trust people and I wanted to protect the relationship mom and I had started. Mom encouraged me to try and make friends at school and sign up for the tennis team for scholarships. I decided not to. I loved tennis but I wanted to close that chapter of my life .

The restaurant I worked at was close to my school and one Saturday as I was walking to work I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. It was Mike. It was football season and my former high school was playing against my current one. I had not known this since I was uninvolved with everything outside of my required course schedule.

"Wow, dude you look completely different."

I kept my face free of hair but decided to let the hair on my head keep growing. Mom thought I looked like a sexy hippie.

"Yea, so do you. I guess you been bulking up for football season." It was the only thing I could think of to say.

There was a few awkward moments between us before he said, "I'm really sorry for how things ended between us. What your dad did wasn't your fault and I should have been a friend to you."

I wanted to say it was okay and he didn't have to apologize but I did feel betrayed and I had not completely gotten over it.

Instead I said, "Well that's in the past now."

We exchanged numbers and I said I would call him. I would have just deleted his number but mom encouraged me to rekindle our friendship. It wasn't the same as it was before. I held back more partly due to my new relationship with mom and partly because I still felt a little betrayed.

We lost contact when college started. I decided to go to a community college for my first two years to keep costs down and studied information systems. Mom quit working at Applebee's when she got a job as a social worker at a hospital. Our relationship continued to progress and when we moved we stopped presenting ourselves as mom and son. We lived far enough away from our families to not raise any suspicion.

My sophomore year of college Mom started getting sick. We thought it was just the flu but when we went to the hospital we found out she was pregnant. Our small family was going to get a little bigger. Mom filed for divorce from Richard and I changed my last name.We moved when I was accepted to Iowa State. Six months later my daughter Amber Lee was born. It had been four years since my world had been turned upside down. In that time since I have gained a best friend, lover, and a family.

bee49
bee49
62 Followers
12