Sins of the Father Pt. 02

Story Info
James and Patty learn about a changed family dynamic.
2.3k words
4.36
30.5k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Friday, July 4th, 2003, 5:00 P.M.

James motioned for the glass and I handed it to him. He finished it, filled the tumbler with the remaining scotch and handed it back to me. I waved it off, so he unsteadily set it down on the table next to the now empty bottle.

"As I remember, ya left for the hospital at 5:00 am," James continued. "I had gotten up aroun' four to make breakfast for us. We decided to let the kids sleep in since they'd arrived late last night."

"I remember," I replied. "You were planning on going grocery shopping early."

"Right! An' I did, after leavin' the kids a note sayin' that they were on their own for breakfast. After doin' some chores and writin' out a list, I managed to leave here juss affer eight. But, I'd driven 'bout two miles down Carpenter Road when I realized that I'd left the checkbook back in the kitchen. So I come back. But instead of comin' in through the garage, I parked my car ou' at the curb and come in through the front door."

"Why, James?"

"No p'icular reason... juss thought it'd be faster than waitin' for the garage door ta open. Anywaysh, as soon as I close the door, I hear a moan comin' from the secon' floor. Then I di'tinctly hear Rachel say 'Fuck me with that big, gnarly cock of yours, Pete! Fuck me forever, baby. Don't stop until you fill me with your thick seed!'"

"Kinda sounds familiar..." I said to no one in particular.

"Yeah. I think she stole it from your playbook, Patty. Anyhow, so by now I'm creepin' up the stairs ta see if my eyes are gonna back up my ears."

James closed his eyes and paused here for a few seconds as if trying to form the words in his head. Then he resumed his story.

"They were on our bed, Patricia... screwin' like porn stars... on our king bed, OUR MARITAL BED for Christ sake!"

"Did you make them clean..."

"No," he said as he waved his left hand and arm in the direction of the stairs out in the main hall. "It's still like it was - a total, stinkin' mess. When I got to the door, Peter had Rachel in the doggie, but he was making her back onto him, and she was doing it real fast."

"Patty... she shaved off her pubes, baby... juss like you. Him too, for tha' matter. Her pussy lipsh were really swollen and a dark red. Pete's dick is long and fat. But, it was only red near the end. Every time she backed onto him, I could hear her pussy squelch, Patty - that's how moist she was!"

"Every so often, she would kind of freeze up with the tip o' Pete's cock just at her entrance and then she would squirt one or two streams of cunt juice all over him. Patty, our bed is soaked with her juices and his jizz. I don' know how the hell were gonna get that smell outta it - tho' it's no worse than what we do, I s'pose..."

"Believe me, James," I replied, "they will clean up that mess. I'm not going into our bedroom until they do, so if you ever want to fuck me like that on our bed again, you will make them clean it up."

"Understood, Pat, understood," James said as he gave me a small salute.

"Now, back to what I saw. They changed positions after awhile. I was standin' right in the doorway, but they hadn' seen me yet."

"Why didn't you say something, James, or stop them?"

"Patty, I don' know. I think I juss couldn' believe wha' I was seein'. Anyway, by now Rachel was on top o' him in the reverse cowgirl. At first, she was doin' all the work again. She has a great rack, Patty. Must be at least a 34 bust with maybe D-sized tits. Real firm. She has large areolae. They were really erect and her nipples stuck out like haff an inch. They were bouncin' 'round like crazy and every so often, Peter would grab him a han'-full o' tit and squeeze or sometimes he would juss pinch Rachel's nips and make 'er scream. But after a few minutes, she got tired and he took over."

"Boy oh boy, is that kid ripped! Peter just picked her up like she weighed nuttin', Patty. She was completely off the bed and he was poundin' up into her like a machine. Then he buried his bone all the way up her slot and I swear I could see his spunk pumpin' its way outta his big balls!"

"Was he wearing a condom, Jim?"

"No he wasn't, honey. Your hunk of a nephew was fucking your older daughter bare-backed! And your sweet, little princess was a tellin' him that she could feel every last ounce of it. Patty, there was so much

cum flowin' out 'round Peter's cock. Take 'nother drink before I tell you what she said next."

James handed me the tumbler. I did as my slowly sobering husband requested: I took a draw. My head was beginning to spin from a combination of the scotch and his lurid descriptions. My panties and pantyhose were beginning to get moist and my breasts were swelling and my nipples becoming sensitive. It took me a moment, but I gave the glass back to James and he finished it off. Mission accomplished: one dead soldier down. The only question was whether or not we were going to kill the other one.

"You ready, Patty?"

"No, but tell me anyway, Jim."

"Ok. As Peter's cum is leaking outta her, Rachel says to him, 'Too bad I'm already pregnant, honey. I just love it when we...' That's when she opened her eyes and saw me standing there in the doorway, Patty."

"What did she do?"

"She said, 'Hi, Daddy.' in that sweet, little girl voice of hers. And then Peter saw me and they both scrambled to get out of our bed. Cum

was flying everywhere and then I started yelling at them. Don' ask me what I said, Pat. I don' remember and I can't say for sure what they said to me. At that point, I went back down stairs and came in here."

"About ten minutes later, Peter comes in dressed and he sits in the chair you're sittin' in. That's when he told me that he and Rachel were married. I didn't say anything to him. He could see that I had been crying. He apologized for both of them, and then he said that they were going to leave for a few hours. That's when I finally spoke up to ask him not to call you at work. I said I would tell you after you got home."

"They finally left just after 9:30. A few minutes later, I pulled out my cleaning kit and grabbed the Ruger out of the cabinet. I don't know why, Patty. Maybe because I just needed something mindless to do while I sat there thinking what I was gonna say to you. Then, the more I thought 'bout it, the more scared I got. That's when I pulled out the scotch. That was around 10:00."

Now, I don't know if it simply hadn't registered with me or maybe the scotch was slowing down my brain function, but it suddenly dawned on me what James had said about one minute prior.

"Wait a minute, here! She's pregnant! Rachel is pregnant? With her cousin's baby! Let me get this straight, James; my twenty-five-year-old daughter has been knocked up by her cousin who is twenty minutes her junior. She is also married to said relative... and they decide to just come out of their respective bedrooms this morning after you left for the store... after not having spent as much as a minute here in the last three years... they come out and decide to screw themselves silly on our marital bed. Have I got it right?"

"As right as rain, darling," said James.

"I am going to kill them both! Those fuckers don't know who they're dealing with! I may be their mother, but I'm not going to stand for this shit."

I started to get out of my chair, but James motioned me to sit back down.

"I can smell your scent, Patty-melt-my-heart. I know what you need, baby. Let me help lessen the stress."

At that point, James slid out of his chair and onto his knees. I was so angry by this point that if my two oldest kids had been there, I might have actually tried to hurt them.

If there is one thing my husband knows about me it's that sex is a great reliever of stress. Nursing is a very stressful profession. Surgical nursing even more-so. Because of my husband, the stresses of my job have rarely been a problem. This wasn't the first time I had been, temperamentally, where I was, so James knew what to do.

He scooted over to where I was seated and began to massage my legs. After awhile, he reached up my skirt, grabbed hold of both my hose and my underwear, and slowly pulled them off my body. I raised my hips to make it a bit easier for him.

James went back to rubbing my aching, forty-five-year-old legs. (I hadn't noticed until just then that they were achy.) Then he again reached under my skirt, but this time he put his large hands around my

butt and pulled my now distended and leaking kitty to his waiting tongue and lips. I experienced a mini orgasm just anticipating what was about to happen. Like I said, my husband really does know what I need.

Usually, James begins with light kisses on the area around my pussy. Not this time! The last forty minutes had already been a kind of torturous foreplay. He could smell that I was way past ready. His mouth hit me like an electric prod: I was gone... eyes rolling to the back of my sockets gone... and I mean instantly!

I also am a squirter. James loves to drink from my fountain. I know for sure that he must have opened wide and let it all in: there wasn't so much as a damp spot on the chair!

At some point, he had been able to get his seven inch cock out of his jeans. Before I had a chance to come down from the heights, he had lined himself up and begun to pound his meat into me.

"You like that tight pussy, don't you, stud! I said. "You like fucking nurses, huh?"

"I like fucking pussies that look like my daughter's pussy," James responded. "Her's and yours look just the same, Patty, right down to those thick, meaty lips."

"Ooo! You wanna do some role-play? Then, call me 'Rachel', Daddy! Fuck my cunt, Daddy. Make me slick with your sperm. Plant a baby in me!"

"Oh, Rachel, honey... Daddy has wanted to fuck you since you turned eighteen. I'm gonna shoot a wad of spunk up into you so far that you'll still be getting preggers from it five years from now!"

The thing you have to know about James is that he means what he says and he does what he means. His hips were slamming into me harder and faster than I'd experienced in years. It felt great on my clit and I could tell that I was about to have one hell of a vaginal orgasm. The only problem was, I hadn't inserted my diaphragm! Yes, at the age of forty-five, dear reader, I had yet to go through menopause. I was still as regular and as fertile as Rachel. And just like Rachel, I was taking my husband's cock bare-back. Only, I hadn't planned on getting pregnant again.

Almost before I realized, it was here. James let out a huge bellow and began to cum in my quivering pussy. His release triggered my own. There was only one thing I could think to say, so I said it.

"Thank you, Daddy, for giving me your baby."

"You're welcome, Rachel..."

Then it hit him exactly what we'd done.

"Oh, shit, Patty, we forgot 'bout your diaphragm!"

"Don't worry, honey," I said languidly. "If I get pregnant, I get pregnant. I've always wanted us to have an even four kids."

James pulled his shrinking cock from my pussy and sat himself back in his chair. He looked like he was in pain. At the time, I attributed it to the fact that he had fucked me while drunk - not exactly a smart thing for any man to do.

I lifted my skirt to examine my crotch. No sperm was leaking from me which meant that most of it had probably been vacuumed up into my womb by my spasming cervix. James' cock was still hanging out and

threatening to stain his chair's cushion. That, to me, was unacceptable, so I slid off my chair and knelt before him. I took hold of his still sizable organ and proceeded to suck and lick it clean. I have always loved slurping our combined juices off my man's spear! Once James realized what I was doing, he placed a hand behind my head as a way of encouraging me:

"My little girl likes sucking on her Daddy's dick, huh?"

"Your daughter loves her daddy's 'Knobby-Wand Kenobi."

At hearing this, James burst out laughing. I probably hadn't referred to his tool by that name in ten years. I had given his cock that label because of a series of lumps that were on the top-side of the shaft. They had the effect of providing constant stimulation to my clit and G-spot. To me, it felt like Ben-Wa Balls on a stick. Heavenly!

"You know, only us Jedi Knights are man enough to wield it."

"I don't want to wield it, darling... I just want to derive pleasure from it. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough, Patty. But, don't get too comfortable, there's more I've got to tell you. And, baby, this part you are really going to hate... It's a 'sins of the father' kind of thing."