Sins of the Father Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, but aren't you four kids the little, incestuous trend-setters!"

"I don't know about that, Mom," Rachel responded for the group. "All I do know is that the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree!"

Epilogue

Long story short: I got pregnant over that Fourth-of-July weekend. The father of that child was my nephew Peter, as it turned out. Sarah also got pregnant. She was inbred by her father. The next year, Jimmy gave me my final baby. He had gotten his trifecta! By mutual agreement, the respective husbands all claim the children of their wives. It makes the lines of relationship a whole lot easier to keep track of.

So, I am an incestuous bitch. What of it? My husband is an incestuous bastard, as is his son Peter, as are all my grandchildren and two of my children. I am now fifty-six years old. I have six children (including Peter) and twelve grandkids. They are, by-the-way, all healthy. Peter has fathered four, James Jr. five, and my husband three.

We paid to have our family's genome sequenced last year. The scientist who reported the results told us that we had the fewest markers for disease he had ever recorded in a single family line. He asked us how we managed it. James wanted to say something about 'the sins of the father', but we made him hold his tongue, for once. Instead, I said to him: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, doc!"

What I wanted to say to him, but didn't, was:

"And, sometimes, the apple is the tree!"

*****

Author's disclaimer:

I hope you enjoyed this fun, over-the-top romp. It is, of course, complete fiction. I do not practice the 'life-style' at the heart of this story, nor do I advise you to do so as it is illegal. Please vote early and often! My 'Thanks' go out to the Literotica webmasters for their suggested corrections. Love the one you're with!

- Pumpkineater

12