Sins of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Margaret Mary repeated the pledge he instructed, cupping her own breasts and offering herself in the vulgar terms he demanded. "I am a cunt for your pleasure," she said fervently, "a safe and willing receptacle for your seed. Ask whatever of me and I will obey."

He stilled her talk by pushing his fingers into her mouth forcing her to taste herself on them. He fucked them in and out pushing them deep each time until she gagged like she had when her pretty mouth sucked his cock. Father gritted his teeth and slammed forward with an even greater determination. The veins on his forehead throbbed with the strain. His head threw back and a groan announced his orgasm. He ejaculated deep in her bowels. Her fingers moved with urgency, teasing her cunt while he watched, still buried up to his balls inside of her.

"Play with your traitorous clit my little slut," he encouraged. "Show me how dirty you can be."

His words pushed the young nun over the edge once more and her hips flew up in a gesture of offering that pleased him greatly. Her wet fingers clawed at the tiny trigger of lust nestled in her slippery folds coaxing waves of pleasure that left her gasping. As the orgasm faded she collapsed back onto the desktop, moaning in sated exhaustion.

He watched her dress granting her no privacy. Each piece of her outer habit was carefully replaced. To the most critical she was restored as she had arrived though not so in her own understanding. Beneath the voluminous black folds, under the plain cotton of her soutane she was naked and ordered to remain so, always available to any who recognized the medal of Magdellan she wore on the rope belt at her waist.

Alone in her tiny room in the convent, she lazily circled her clit with her middle finger. Every nuance of her visit to Father MacLean flitted through her thoughts and she wondered which of the older priests would recognize the Medal of Magdellan on her belt. And would it just be the priests? She swallowed noisily trying to recall the pungent taste she'd recognized on Billy Clarke that second time and wondered if Father McLean really meant anyone. There were many Cheryls in the convent and some she knew masturbated to relieve the craving in their bellies just like she had. She had never seen the Medal of Magdellan on their belts but perhaps some knew of the service it promised. The thought made her finger move faster and began the pulsing of her hips.

To be continued

12