Sinsation

Story Info
A sensual moving interracial encounter.
1.7k words
3.86
18.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I take you in my arms the contrast of our skin is magnificent as we embrace and kiss. I slowly start to let my hands roam over your body. While we are kissing you didn't notice that I started to undress you. Slowly I removed each piece of clothing taking care that you will continue not to notice what I am doing. Each caress is a secret agent, painstakingly they have double duty. One is to relax and make you comfortable and the other is to seduce you. I am now at your neck; at first peppering it with sweet soft kisses before I start to lick and suck on it. Just hard enough to build the passion, but not enough to leave a mark.

While I am on your neck, I now have you fully nude. I kiss you again as I walk you back to the bed gently lying you down on it. You finally just let go and give yourself to me. I start to kiss on your body as my hands continue their mission of pleasuring you. I take one of your breasts into my mouth. I start to suck on it with varying intensity occasionally I allow my tongue by itself to explore your nipple. Your breathing starts to deepen and sounds of ecstasy escape your mouth. As I give your other breast the attention it yearns, I slide my hand between your legs. I gently rub the outside first making you quiver before I slide a finger inside. I start to slide it in and out making sure you are ready for the second one before I insert. I have moved my mouth down to your torso, as my other hand massages your jewel.

My mission is to make you explode on my hand as you are closer to my goal, I come back up to kiss you, I want you to cum while our lips are connected. One of my hands now clasps yours leaving the other free to finish the job I've started. I want to watch you as you reach the heights of ecstasy as I am feeling you with my body. I want to get as many of my senses I can involved so just maybe I can experience it with you, even if it is just a little bit. So I rub you harder and move my fingers faster and deeper. I know it is coming; your body tensed and your kisses are longer and feverish. Then you finally get to release all of what has been building up.

You say my name and moan as we kiss, you lose control for a second and then your body relaxes. We lay in the bed exchanges sweet tasting kisses as I rub my fingers through your hair gently brushing your face. I stare into your eyes and get lost in them for what feels is an eternity even though only seconds have passed. I kiss you once more with more passion hoping you are ready to continue.

The message I am sending when our lips connect take only a few seconds to get across, and finally you answer me on the next kiss that you want more. My body stiffens, the excitement I can't I hide, I want you. Moving on down your body, stopping at almost inch of skin giving it plenty of attention as I pass, your neck, shoulders, and chest every single body part gets shown love. I kiss and lick each one of them and every inch tenderly.

You place your hand on the back of my head and suggest that a move a little lower, you love the pace but you want more and you need more. So I comply stopping at your waist, placing my hands underneath you. I notice to my surprise that you are silky smooth. You have prepared for this moment, our moment you wanted to happen. I let a small smile slide across my face before I start on that smooth soft skin. The little squirm you do tells me that you like it. I am now kissing around your outer lips. I let my tongue finally savor your skin in your most private area. You breathe deeply as I start to suck on them; I can feel the heat on my neck and chin. That excites me makes me lick and suck more hungrily.

You sigh out, "you are killing me" that's my cue to pay attention to your hot spot. I take my hand and spread you apart and raise the hood off of it. Beginning with a long slow lick, how wonderful you taste I think and then I continue with those long slow steady licks. You raise your hips to meet each lick and mimic my tongue movements. Placing my hand between your thighs, I slide a finger inside and start to match the actions of my tongue. As my tongue goes over your rosebud I slide my finger all the way inside of you. Your g-spot I find and your body shakes and you really moan. Speeding up both finger and tongue, as the passion builds I know you are close. You scoot back just a little bit but you can't run I got you. I now feel you are about to climax. The slow rhythmic shake is now a violent uncontrollably tremor, you grab my head. You now arch your back and then it starts likes waves splashing on the beach. You scream, "oh my god" as I ride it out.

All the tightness slowly leaves your body; your breathing slows and gets softer. I give you a couple more kisses there but you say, "It's sensitive still". You tell me to come kiss you and I do. During the kiss you roll me over on my back and say it's my turn.

I protest because I want this night to be about you, it's your night, and then you tell me, you are tired of receiving and you want to give. So you start to bring me pleasure that I gave you. I feel how wet you are and the heat from deep inside you on my stomach. Your passion almost smothers me when you kiss me. Your whole body tells you to take me but you believe turn about it fair play. Your mind tells you to slow down but you start to grind on me. The assertiveness at which you attack my neck reminds me of a hungry lioness who has hunted, chased and now has seized it prey the neck. Instead of trying to kill me you want to pull me farther into you, bringing me into the some of the deepest part of you, rarely seen by anyone.

You want me inside of you now, too much has happened. You are blinded by it, your mind only has one thought on it and it repeats over and over. The acceleration of your hips on my torso increases you enjoy the friction that is caused by your flower rubbing. "Oh shit", you say knowing you don't want another one yet, however, you need to go to the next level. So you pop the clutch and switch gears and slide me into you. You say, "Oh" as you take all of me. Moving up and down on my shaft I feel what I have done you; what you allowed to happen. I lay back and enjoy the ride hoping that it is a long one.

Each time our pelvis meet I am in so deep that I feel every inch; all of me is inside of you and I am all the way inside. The sounds coming out of your mouth tells me that you enjoy it as much as me. We have to let go no matter what, no one else matters and there are no concerns at this time. Just two people trying to make this last, we both want this to go on forever. Even though we know it won't last anything this good can not on forever.

I rise up to kiss you, as you kiss me back you force me back down. The pressure from your kiss reminds me that I am the recipient. However, being passive is not one of my strong suits, so I start to massage your breast. I take your nipples in my fingers and you respond by speeding up. You now start to remove my hands but I fight you. You win and hold my hands above my head I can break free but I surrender. That makes you slam down harder it turns you on even more that you have your victory. I am yours, now I realize this as you kiss me again, that long passionate kiss tells me not much longer for you.

It's hot and we may set the room on fire and burn down the house. All I have to do is hold on I want to let my mind wander but you pick up the pace, you want me here. This is not about personal bests or marathon sessions; there will no chest thumping and high fives to myself. You don't care how it ends as I don't leave you at our moment and enjoy every second. Once again we kiss except our breathing is fast and heavy but we are in sync.

As you drive down I raise my hips up, I put my head back into the bed. Wanting to know what you do on the every time you go up and down, I want to open my eyes watch. But I can not, I no longer want to pay attention it starts in my lower body and I know it is going to happen. I try to regain my composure but to avail. As I am losing my strength you start to shiver and convulse I now know it is time. I feel you and you feel me the moment has come, the sounds, our sounds of ecstasy fill the air.

We are now finally one, my body is like a wet noodle and slowly lean over and place your head on my shoulder and we start to fall asleep. We meet each other for one last kiss and you change positions, with my arm underneath your head and your face at the base of my neck. One of your legs draped across one of my legs and my other leg over top of it. Just like us, I do not know how long we will be like this, but I do not think about that, and just enjoy it for what it is.