Sinspawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighs filled the room, and little by little, the girls' crotches became progressively damper.

"That's good everyone, you're all doing so well.

"Now, in a second I want you to discuss what you've learnt about yourself with the person sitting next to you, but I don't want you to do it with words. I want you to do it purely with actions. This is a practical exercise.

"Now, open your eyes and discuss."

The eyes of every pupil in the room slowly opened and they caught sight of their immediate neighbour. It was pure coincidence, of course, that every pupil was sitting next to a member of the opposite sex.

Without a single word, the group moved. Men ripping clothes off the girls in a primal desire to reach their hidden folds, while the women just lay back and let them, occasionally pulling them in closer to help achieve maximum penetration.

It led for some odd pairings; a lanky pupil with glasses, greasy hair and acne was pumping away at a young blonde cheerleader, who was still wearing her top from practice earlier and writhing in pure delight as she sucked at his neck, while a musclehead jock from the football team was shaking ragged a delicate asian girl who had promised her parents only last night not to associate with boys they hadn't met and approved or to stay out past 7pm, but here she was, flopping and thrusting back at him with reckless abandon.

The scene carried on for an hour before Desiré grew bored. The impossibly attractive teacher removed her specs and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, before her unbuttoned shirt followed suit. Her bra and panties soon joined them until the class's new teacher stood before the sexual frenzy wearing nothing but her much-loved stilettos.

Cutting across the shrieks of delight, she addressed all the pupils.

"Attention, class!" she piped.

Everyone froze mid-thrust and looked.

"I need a volunteer to come forward and stick his cock between my legs."

Every girl was dropped to the floor without a second thought as the men rushed forward to present themselves.

"Now now, I only need one at a time," she laughed. "Or do I...?"

Desiré pulled herself onto her desk and rested on hands and knees with her rear facing the class.

"The first person to penetrate my pussy can have me."

The crowd surged forward, but the prize went to the jock, who didn't wait for a response before pumping away.

"Stop!" commanded Desiré, who then turned herself over gently, while keeping his cock imprisoned. She reached for his shoulders and pulled herself up, as he instinctively cupped her buttocks to support the weight.

"You," she said, pointing to an overweight pupil at the back of the line.

"You were last, so you may penetrate me from behind."

His eyes lit up.

"AFTER this young man here lowers himself onto his back so I may lie atop him."

The jock obediently did so, as the pupil walked round to the back of her.

"Never let it be said I don't offer consolation prizes," she said, blowing a kiss to him as he walked past.

"Now, you two," she said, indicating two blank faces in the middle.

"Stay there. The rest, return to fucking your partners."

And so they did. Desiré grabbed the cock of the pupil behind her, and gently eased it into her behind, which tugged him insistently in, once he got part the sphincter.

Beckoning the remaining two pupils, she held the cocks in her hands, gently fondling one while bringing the other to her lips.

In the space of twenty minutes, all four boys had come at the attentions of Desiré.

This prompted a reshuffle and a new batch of studs for the insatiable teacher, and so it continued for the rest of the school day, until last period, by which time a mass of exhausted students lay sprawled on the floor.

Plastered in cum and out of sight of the pupils, Desiré looked around cautiously before all traces of semen on her body seemed almost to be sucked in through her pores.

It had taken a great deal of concentration and focus to achieve this, and it would take the rest of the day for her mind to recover, but it was an important step, with rich pickings from a quality pool of resources. She felt stronger already, and was certain she now had the power to manipulate the pupils into another round of orgy, this time keeping everyone going until they expired.

But fun as that would be, that was not the point.

Opening the door a crack, she called out into the hallway.

"Sisters!"

Two more beautiful creatures stumbled out of the store closet, where it was clear they'd spent the day enjoying each other's company.

A rather exhausted young man lay in a near-comatose heap on a pile of boxes inside, a big grin plastered across his face.

"Oh my..." one of them gasped as she saw the sight inside the classroom.

"Desiré, you DIRTY girl!" grinned the other.

"Quiet, they're still in thrall," hissed Desiré. "Now, take the females down to the portal seal in the basement.

"I've come to an understanding with that fool Symes and ensured you won't be seen."

And with that, the two women marched in and gave firemen's lifts to each of the girls, all of whom had glassy eyes, and a dopey smile.

The duo didn't return after their ten loads, and with motherly affection, Desiré dressed the male pupils and sat them back in their seats. She licked a couple of members clean as she did so; but she couldn't help it.

"Now, hear me," she said, and as she did so, distant faraway looks once more focused on her.

"All the girls had to leave early for, er... cervical cancer shots." She suppressed a giggle.

"From today, I want you to take away several things: that you should take what you want, that pleasure is good and that therefore you want to take pleasure when it's offered.

"But you won't remember any of the things you spent the day doing today.

"You'll all remember a wonderfully informative set of seminars taught by a bright, trendy and professional teacher. Me."

"And you'll remember that when you hear the bell go for the end of school."

The students sat in impossible silence for several minutes, eyes focused on Desiré.

DRRRINNNGGG!!!!!

***

At Desire Incs Los Angeles headquarters, a board meeting was underway. CEO Lilly addressed her fellow board members from the end of the newly-waxed table while sitting astride a chair with a built-in 12" dildo thrumming away inside her. It just wasn't the same as the hellspawn.

"Sisters, it is time to update ourselves on our progress. But before we do, I must thank our dear Lucille, who has been instrumental in infiltrating the humans."

The succubus who had posed as sexpot teacher 'Desiré' at Beverley Hills High just weeks ago spoke up.

"Thank you mistress. It hasn't been easy; without our full powers, keeping humans in our thrall can be temperamental. But since my initial visit to Beverley Hills High, I have visited ten other high schools and six universities across the United States, capturing a total of 300 females.

"By my estimations, there should now be around 2,000 Sinspawn wandering around to subdue the males; of which there should be a couple hundred who will be far more responsive to them as a result of my infiltrations."

A collective coo surrounded the room, followed by a round of applause.

"Excellent work!" said Lilly, who permitted herself a brief rub of the clit to demonstrate her excitement at the news.

"Now, I believe Mirabel has been working on the politics of our plans."

The blonde who had helped capture Dr Helen Mayweather leaned forward to address the boardroom.

"Well, I've been quite influential with feminist groups in the country who want to see more women take positions of power," said the last woman one would expect to see promoting a feminist agenda excitedly, blonde ringlets bouncing as she did so.

"We want women alone running companies, reading the news, telling people what's safe and what isn't, what's right and what's wrong.

"My contacts support on me this and any who don't... well, they're now inside the breeder making beautiful Sinspawn babies.

"As for the men in positions of power, well, they've all been VERY obliging when I spoke to them, and just this morning, Stu Jones pledged to turn over Cherry Computers to Desire Inc, in return for some extremely depraved antics in the bedroom.

"I love the ones with active imaginations. Makes negotiating so much more interesting."

Mirabel seemed to have failed to realise her hand had slipped down to her crotch while she was talking and that two fingers were gently thrusting in and out of her pussy, in front of the dildo lodged inside.

"Compelling stuff," declared Lilly.

"That leaves us with crime and punishment. Venita?"

A latina with highlighted brunette hair and a cop's uniform with a shirt that was way too small to be practical took her turn to speak.

Without removing the aviator shades that the succubus had become rather fond of, she began.

"Men found to be breaking the law of lesser offences, including theft, assault, grand theft auto and mass murder will be punished by a semen extraction administered by either myself or the nearest Sinspawn," she said coldly.

"Those found in the act of committing more serious offences, such as speaking out against sexual deviancy and lustfulness will be sentenced to a MindFuck administered by an on-duty Sinspawn.

"Their mind and will shall be sucked from their body at the same time as semen deposits, until such time as incorrect thinking has been neutralised.

"All female criminals shall be taken to the breeder to produce Sinspawn, but those who resist arrest shall be gooped," she added.

Attention turned to the corner of the room, where a translucent lump of purple slime the size of a large beanbag lay, quite clearly holding a woman captive inside.

The woman's eyes had rolled into the back of her head and her mouth gaped open in a slack-jawed grin, while bulges in the slime made it clear a large mass of it had burrowed inside her crotch, and others were massaging her and kneading her breasts.

It was quite clear that the woman was experiencing some form of pleasure-based sensory overload.

"The chemicals secreted by the goop have rendered her quite compliant while the solution lines the inside of her stomach and lungs, delivering oxygen and nutrients when needed.

"She will later be taken for use as a breeder.

"The system is infallible."

"Excellent work, everyone," enthused Lilly.

"We've set in motion a plan that cannot be stopped. The Sinspawn will spread and take every man on the planet, and the beauty of lust will consume civilisation.

"Humanity itself will be our sperm bank, with such... vast... deposits. Ours for the taking."

A lustful sigh filled the room, and the assembled succubi gently fondled their crotches while grasping at their chests.

"Now that I've whet your appetite," added Lilly. "Dinner is served."

"If you make your way down to the basement dining room, we have picked up a coach load of businessmen whose transport broke down a few blocks away.

"Let's have a banquet, and show them just how good the downfall of humanity will feel..."

12